Teyvat's 5th Descender (Gensh...

By Capital_Supremacy

It was supposed to be a search and rescue mission. However, things are never simple with the Marine Corps. Wa... More

Hello!!
Y/N's BIO
Y/N's Harem
New Beginnings
Update Status

Genesis

1.1K 40 18
By Capital_Supremacy

"Talking"
"Thinking"
3rd Person

???: "Fire at will."

???: "Squad 2, pick your target."

Y/N: "There's too many, Captain!"

???: "Cover me"

???: "Watch your left!"

???: "I'm hit! I'm hit!"

Y/N: "Where's our reinforcements?"

"It was supposed to be a simple extraction mission. Get our guy under the cover of darkness, silently take out any... unforseen obstacles in our path. Then, be out before the enemy knew we were even there. However... things are never truly simple in the Marine Corps."

Time: 0200

Location: Classified

Mission Obj: Rescue OP

Current numbers: Lance Corporal Charity, Staff Sergeant Ruiz, Sergeant Williams, Corporal Ramirez, Lance Corporal Lopez, Gunnery Sergeant Smith, Sergeant Major Flores, 1st Sergeant L/N, Captain Davis, and 1st Lieutenant Waltrip. (10/10)

Current Situation: Not good

Current numbers: 6/10

KIAs: Captain Davis, 1st Lieutenant Waltrip, Sergeant Major Flores, Lance Corporal Lopez

Causes of Death:
Captain Davis - Gernade

1st Lieutenant Waltrip - Shrapnel

Sergeant Major Flores - Bullet to the head.

Lance Corporal Lopez - Bullet to the chest and neck areas.

Mission Update
Time: 0400

Location: Classified

Mission Obj: Extraction

Current Numbers: Lance Corporal Charity, Staff Sergeant Ruiz, Sergeant Williams, Corporal Ramirez, Gunnery Sergeant Smith, and 1st Sergeant L/N. (6/6)

Current status: dire

LCpl Charity: "We're pinned down 1st Sergeant!!"

SSG Ruiz: "Arrghh! I'm hit!

CPL Ramirez: "Shit!! We're pinned down 1st Sarge!!"

Y/N: "This is 1st Sergeant L/N of task force 107 Alpha-9!! I'm requesting immediate evac! Our coordinates are *REDACTED*"

.
.
.
.

Gy SGT Smith: "Anything from command, 1st Sergeant!?"

Y/N: "No, looks like the enemy is jamming our transmissions. We need to dig in a-"

It was a complete mess, Task Force 107 Alpha-9, under the command of Captain Davis and 1st Lieutenant Waltrip. Led their men on a secret operation to retrieve missing senators of the United Nations. However what they didn't know was... it was a trap, the rebels had unfortunately killed the senators and set a trap for the Task Force. Now it was only 6 of the original 19, as Y/N was informing his men...

SGT Williams: "Gernade! Hit the deck!!"

A gernade landed near Gy SGT. Smith and SGT Williams. As it exploded, it sent the resr of the remaining task force flying a few feet from the blast radius. Unfortunately Gy SGT. Smith and SSG Ruiz were too close to the gernade, SGT Williams would get his leg full of shrapnel, while the rest of the task force survived with only scraps, bruises, and a few bullet wounds.

As the remaining members of Task Force 107 Alpha-9 got up and recovered themselves, Y/N knew they needed to get away. As the enemy was surely closing in fast. LCpl Charity, would check both Smith's and Ruiz' vitals.

LCpl Charity: "Ruiz and Smith are down..."

He called out to the rest of the task force while Y/N once again attempted to make communications to command.

Y/N: "Fuck.... This is 1st Sergeant Y/N L/N of Task Force 107 Alpha-9. I am ORDERING an immediate air strike on these coordinates *REDACTED* our commander officers are KIA most of us are dead or too injured to move."

LCpl Charity: "1st Sergeant... are you sure this is the right course of action?.."

Cpl Ramirez: "I don't really see a way out Charity.... I mean.."

SGT Williams: "Go on.. say it, Ramirez. My leg is all the way fucked up. Even if we did manage to get evac, I'd just show you three down."

Y/N: "Williams enought of that nonsense, what you say is true. But if anyone's gonna say it'll be me. Besides... we're not making it out of this alive, we're all that remain."

LCpl Charity: "Haha, so much for wanting to make it to Sergeant."

SGT Williams: "Being Sergeant ain't what it cracks up to be"

Cpl Ramirez: "You can say that again Williams"

Y/N: "......."

As the four remaining member of Task Force 107 Alpha-9 were reminiscing amongst each other. Sudden chatter came through the radio.

Command: "Affirmative 1st Sergeant, this is Echo-3 sending an air strike your way. ETA 30 seconds, danger close."

As the four waited for the air strike to be sent they all closed their eyes, waiting for their inevitable deaths.

.
.
.
.
.

Y/N: "It was an honor boys.. I wouldn't have asked for better men and women to server under."

Williams: "Ah man... my biggest regret is having no regrets... "

Charity: "Oh man, I could go for a drink right about now. Can't believe I'm about to go out sober.

Ramirez: "You boys think I'll get a purple medal?"

Y/N: "Hah in your dreams!!"

Williams: "Only medal you'll get is being top dumbass!!"

Charity: "If you even get that!"

Ramirez: "Ah fuck yall, if any of you survive I'll haunt your family tree!"

Charity: "Mhm-hmmm.... to think this was just a mission to get some greedy ass senators."

Williams: "Talk about simple..."

Ramirez: "Aint nothing simple in the Marine Corps, boys."

Y/N: "You can say that again."

As the four friends laughed with each other, they would all give a salute to one another.

5

4

3

2

1

And thus, the once magnificent. Task Force 107 Alpha-9, was now empty; each of them dying a warriors death.... Years later, their death would not be in vain. As their tale sparked something between both countries. Peace was attained through their deaths, each of them being given the purple heart...

Y/N: "... huh?..... I'm not dead? But..."

Opening his eyes, Y/N was blinded by a magnificent light. Letting his eye adjust, he was able to see the area around him, he was stunned it looks like a whole other world. After a few more minutes of admiring the sights, a commanding yet caring voice spoke from the throne above. However Y/N couldn't see the person, as they were covered by a shinning white light of purity.

???: "Y/N L/N, we've been expecting you."

Y/N: "Wh- excuse huh??"

???: "Welcome to the afterlife Y/N."

After hearing those words, it shocked Y/N to his core. He really was dead, and so were his squad mates...

???: "Fear not my son, for your task force members are currently living another life."

Y/N: "Huh?? What hold on. Who even are you??"

God: "That is simply my child. For, I am God, creator of all."

.
.
.

How was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
122K 453 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
46.6K 1.2K 19
Florence Pugh/ reader imagines! Yelena Belova requests are welcome too, but they won't be of the romantic kind. She is aroace after all.
279K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...