1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

Από HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 33

219 8 3
Από HungjuiChiu

Now that we got the sixth badge, it's time for us to head back to Fuchsia City so we can get to Route 19 and head to Cinnabar Island. On Route 12, we met the final Fishing Guru and he gave us the final rod that we need: The Super Rod.

With the Super Rod and the HM for Fly and Surf, we decide to capture some new friends before continuing our journey to Cinnabar Island. The first location is Cerulean City, we manage to capture a Tentacruel at the pond after surfing, and we're also glad that we don't need to capture a Tentacool an evolve it.

Tentacool: The Jellyfish Pokemon: Water and Poison Type. Drifts in shallow seas. Anglers who hook them by accident are often punished by its stinging acid.

Tentacruel: The Jellyfish Pokemon: Water and Poison Type. Evolved from Tentacool at LV:30. The tentacles are normally kept short. On hunts, they are extended to ensnare and immobilize prey.

As we continue at the beachside, we find a Krabby passing by. "Wow, it's a Krabby!" Serena says, but Krabby pinches her arm, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Serena!" I yell while throwing the Pokeball, capturing the Krabby and saving her. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Serena says to me with a smile. "Thanks Ash."

Krabby: The River Crab Pokemon: Water Type. Its pincers are not only powerful weapons, but they are also used for balance when walking sideways.

"But your Krabby looks kinda small, don't you think?" Insey asks.

"Yeah... it sure looks small, but I hope it will become bigger after it evolves." I say.

We decide to train with the Krabby, although it doesn't seem to have any Water moves besides Bubble Beam, its claws really do pack a punch. In the end, Krabby also evolves into a Kingler in the end.

Kingler: The Pincer Pokemon: Water Type. Evolved from Krabby at LV:28. The large pincer has 10000 hp of crushing power. However, its huge size makes it unwieldy to use.

The next Pokemon that we capture is a Psyduck, we finally find one at the beach, and just after we capture the Psyduck, we train it to evolve it into a Golduck.

"I would rather trade my Psyduck for a Golduck like that..." Misty says.

"Sorry, Misty. But Golduck wants to be with us." Serena says as she hugs the Golduck.

Psyduck: The Duck Pokemon: Water Type. While lulling its enemies with its vacant look, this wily Pokémon will use psychokinetic powers.

Golduck: The Duck Pokemon: Water Type. Evolved from Psyduck at LV:33. Often seen swimming elegantly by lake shores. It is often mistaken for the Japanese monster, Kappa.

The next location for us is Route 6, and we found a Shellder. Misty wants to capture it, so Brock suggests that we throw it at the same time to see who gets captured. In the end, my Pokeball was the one that caught the Shellder. Despite Misty's whining, she knows that a loss is a loss. After that, we use a Water Stone to evolve it into a Cloyster.

Shellder: The Bivalve Pokemon: Water Type. Its hard shell repels any kind of attack. It is vulnerable only when its shell is open.

Cloyster: The Bivalve Pokemon: Water and Ice Type. Evolved from Shellder with a Water Stone: When attacked, it launches its horns in quick volleys. Its innards have never been seen.

Right now we're at Route 10's Pokemon Center, Pikachu has become faint and sparks are coming out of his cheeks. "Oh no, Pikachu!" I yell in horror. And since it is already nighttime, Nurse Joy scolded us for being too loud, and we decide to let her see what happened to Pikachu.

"It seems that your Pikachu got a cold." Nurse Joy says. "I'm sure that taking a rest for a night would cause him to be better."

"If you say so..." I sigh. And much to our surprise, the generators are shut down and there is a black out.

"If we don't get the power back on, the Pokemon in the intense care will soon... I don't want to think about what will happen." Nurse Joy says, causing us to gasp in shock.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Misty says.

"Isn't there a Power Plant nearby? Maybe we can find some answers there." I say as we all rush there, but just as we are about to surf, Pikachu says weakly, "Please... don't leave me alone..."

"Pikachu..." I frown as Serena volunteers to carry her. When we try to surf the water, we notice that the water is slightly polluted. "What's going on with the water here? It's polluted!"

"I don't know. Do you think the water pollution might be the reason why the power isn't working?" Insey asks.

"We don't know for sure." We enter the Power Plant and there is nobody there. We decide to continue moving, until Misty says, "Guys... I think something's following us!"

I decided to check it out, and just then, an Electabuzz appears in front of us. Insey says, "That's an Electabuzz... an Electric Type Pokemon."

"Other than Pikachu, Jolteon, and Electrode, I think we should try to capture a new Electric Type." I say. Then we immediately capture the Pokemon before it can attack us.

Electabuzz: The Electric Pokemon: Electric Type. Evolved from Elekid at LV:30. Normally found near power plants, they can wander away and cause major blackouts in cities.

Yellow asks, "So is that the Pokemon that you think is following us?" Yellow asks.

"No... I still think it is somewhere nearby. The Electabuzz was probably just passing by." Misty says.

"Ash! Look behind you!" Meowsie says, and we turn around to see that it is actually a Magnemite.

"Oh, it's a Magnemite." I say. Serena asks, "Do you think Magnemite or Electabuzz are the ones who shut down the power plant?"

"I don't think so, but we don't have a Steel Type Pokemon in our party. How about we capture it?" I ask.

"Wait, this Magnemite is floating around Pikachu." Insey says, and we notice that Magnemite is following Pikachu all over the place. But just then, we smell something horrible, and when we turn around, we notice a group of Grimers appear.

"Grimers? They don't belong here! They used to live in the Pokemon Mansion!" Yellow says.

"And some of them have the Stench ability!" We cover our noses, and we notice a Muk being the one leading the Grimer. "That's not good news..." Brock says.

Then they try to chase after us and we run, and when we are around the corner, we bump into two workers. "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry, the Grimer and Muk are chasing after us! Do you have any safe places for us to hide?" Serena says in a panic.

The workers also notice the Grimer and Muk as we all run into the control room. After we seem to be safe, I ask, "So can you tell us what is actually going on? The Pokemon Center is out of electricity and the Pokemon are dying."

"The Grimer has come from Cinnabar Island and they are now here clogging the seawater intake. We have been trying to get rid of them but in vain."

"Guys! The Grimer are ramming the door!" Brock yells, "I can't hold it!"

We try to block the door, but it is no use, the Grimer busts down the door and we decide to battle. Pikachu tries to use Thunder Shock, which actually hits one, but there are too many of them, and also the giant Muk.

Suddenly, the Magnemite knocks out the grating above them, and several Magnemite and Magneton arrive. And behind those Pokemon, a female Pikachu and a Raichu appear. They combined their electric attack and is enough to chase away all the Grimer. They also manage to get rid of the Grimer blocking the flow of water into the power plant, and the power is restored.

"Alright, now the Pokemon Center can be restored." Brock says.

"But we have bigger problems." Insey says the Muk is still a giant problem for us.

I turn to the stalker Magnemite and says, "Magnemite. You're a Steel Type and Poison are immune to it. I need your help."

The Magnemite nods at me before I command him to use Magnet Bomb, which damages Muk a lot. Muk tries to use Sludge Bomb, but due to it being Steel Type, it does not affect Magnemite.

"Finish it with Shock Wave!" Ash says.

Magnemite does and knocks the Muk out.

"Go! Pokeball!" Ash tosses the ball at Muk, then it gets captured.

"Okay, I caught a Muk." I say.

"Why do you catch that stinky thing?" Misty says.

"Hey, he is still a Pokemon. We can train him to become better instead of blocking the power." Serena says back to her.

Just then, the Pikachu and Raichu walk toward my Pikachu, they try to absorb the electricity that makes Pikachu sick.

"When Pikachu builds too much electricity, its body becomes magnetized and it seems as though it has a cold. So using other Electric Pokemon to absorb the electricity was a good idea." One worker says.

"But why would you help us?" I ask, but my Pikachu mutters, "Mom... Sis... is that really you?"

We are shocked to hear that Pikachu has a family, the Raichu hugs the Pikachu and says, "You are finally back with us..."

"I thought you two abandoned me..." My Pikachu says.

"We have been searching for you for years..." The female Pikachu says. "If only our dad wasn't affected by an evil trainer, we would have been a happy family..."

"So that's why you didn't listen to me for the first time..." I widen my eyes in surprise. "And why you always despise Raichus when it comes to battling..."

"So we basically found Pikachu's parents?" Serena says, "But does that mean Pikachu is going to leave?"

Pikachu looks at them with a frown before saying, "Ash is now my trainer and he makes me strong. Maybe you two can come with us? We'll be able to be strong together?"

The two mouse Pokemon look at each other before they agree to let me capture them. The Magnemite also wants to join our team and we capture him. After learning that the Pokemon Center's power is back on, and the Pokemon are safe. And then I decide to send out the Muk.

"Muk, welcome to the family. We know you want to be stronger, I will train you to become stronger." Then Muk looks at me for seconds, then he starts to hug me, covering me under his body.

Meowsie says, "I guess this is how he showed his affection."

Pikachu says, "Who knows."

When Serena tries to get me out of there, she is also being hugged, and we have a hard time trying to get out of Muk...

Raichu: The Mouse Pokemon: Electric Type. Evolved from Pikachu using a Thunder Stone. Its long tail serves as a ground to protect itself from its own high voltage power.

Magnemite: The Magnet Pokemon: Electric and Steel Type. Uses anti-gravity to stay suspended. Appears without warning and uses Thunder Wave and similar moves.

Grimer: The Sludge Pokemon: Poison Type. Appears in filthy areas. Thrives by sucking up polluted sludge that is pumped out of factories.

Muk: The Sludge Pokemon: Poison Type. Evolved from Grimer at LV:38. Thickly covered with a filthy, vile sludge. It is so toxic, even its footprints contain poison.

Just then, Team Rocket shows up again, they try to use the giant magnet to take my Pikachu, but thanks to Magnemite, who evolves into a Magneton and destroys the magnet with his friends. Then they are all sending blasting off again.

"Thanks, Magneton!" I say.

Magneton: The Magnet Pokemon: Electric and Steel Type. Evolved from Magnemite at LV:30. Formed by several Magnemites linked together. They frequently appear when sunspots flare up.

And here is a new chapter, as you can see, Ash finally captures the Muk and also more Electric Type Pokemon. I hope you like it and the next chapter will be back to more anime things.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Electabuzz, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Snorlax, Dragonair

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Doduo

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
7.2K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
2.9K 82 26
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 4 of the series: Kanto for Battle Frontier, and...
5.3K 274 49
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 6 of the series: Unova