Desire Grand Prix vs Union Ac...

Por JeymisPeixoto

(Spin-off of Conclusion to be a Vigilante.) Isurugi Midoriya, Sougo Todoroki, Ori Uraraka and Mika Yaoyorozu... Más

Featured Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

422 14 1
Por JeymisPeixoto

(At the Desire Temple, Jean Pierre resumes his explanation on how he became Kamen Rider PunkJack.)

Jean Pierre: So I'm basically "my own master" now.

Isurugi: That's interesting. Very interesting.

(After that, Ori picks the chip, and places in on the computer. The Riders get surprised by seeing what's shown.)

Ori: Is that?

Sougo: A new weapon or something?

Mika: It appears so. And it even has a name.

(The weapon is named "Laser Raise Riser". And after looking at the blueprints, Ori turns to her teammates.)

Ori: Now I remember. We're supposed to meet Senbonzakura at the ruins of Tartarus.

Chihiro: Yeah, but the Union will try to ambush us anytime.

Tsumuri: That's why to prevent this, I'll be sending Guard Riders to back you up.

(Timeskip)

(In a crescent moon night, the main group goes to the ruins of Tartarus to meet Senbonzakura, but as they get in there, they see four Raise Cards.)

(Along with the cards, they see a note left by Senbonzakura. Isurugi picks it up and reads it.)

Dear Desire Grand Prix Riders, I'm sorry for not coming here, but the Union has been stalking me lately, and I couldn't risk exposing my identity. As for making the Laser Raise Risers, it's up to you now, my friends.

-Sanbonzakura

(They feel a bit disappointed, but they understand why Sanbonzakura didn't come in the meeting point. Suddenly the Jyamato start attacking again.)

Pawn J.: Jurapira... Henshin!

JYAMATO!

(The Pawn Jyamato transform into Jyamato Riders.)

(Seeker turns to see some Jyamato Riders with animal features.)

(She then turns to her teammates.)

Chihiro: Why are there some Jyamato Riders with the same Helmets as you guys do?

(Tsumuri then starts speaking through communicators.)

Tsumuri: (comm) Those Jyamato Riders have the same ID Core from the Riders who participated in Desire Grand Prix, but they unfortunately got defeated by Union.

Geats: So basically... they are not human anymore?

Tsumuri: (comm) Yes.

Na-Go: So we can kill them!

(Geats then uses both his Boost Buckle and Feverslot Buckle while Seeker inserts her Gigant Blaster Buckle in her Powered Builder Buckle.)

SET!

GIGANT BLASTER!

SET FEVER!

NINJA!

GOLDEN FEVER! JACKPOT!

BEAT!

ZOMBIE!

MONSTER!

HIT!

FEVER NINJA!

GOLDEN FEVER!

FEVER BEAT!

FEVER ZOMBIE!

FEVER MONSTER!

GREAT! READY, FIGHT!

(They change forms while Seeker summons the Gigant Blaster.)

Seeker: This will be a blast!

Geats: Now, here comes the highlight!

(They rush to attack the Jyamato Riders. Seeker blasts the normal Jyamato Riders while Geats punches Jyamato Rider Letter, and Tycoon slashes Jyamato Rider Ginpen. Na-Go uppercuts Jyamato Rider Shirowe, and Buffa throws her down before uppercutting Jyamato Rider Da-Paan. Na-Go then whacks him non-stop. PunkJack finishes some other Jyamato. Then they decide to finish them off.)

GREAT STRIKE!

GOLDEN FEVER VICTORY!

BOOST TIME! HYPER BOOST GRAND VICTORY!

(The Kamen Riders easily finish the Jyamato Riders, defeating them. Tycoon glances at Letterm Ginpen, Shirowe and Da-Paan's ID Cores.)

Tycoon: Rest in peace.

(Then they leave the ruins of Tartarus as the screen fades out.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

93.4K 1.4K 30
An: Similar to the original but with a few twists. Izuku Yagi was a student of Union Academy. He was happy about his life within the school of his dr...
11.7K 640 17
How funny would it be if a certain vigilante find a mercenary which is his fellow classmate. Too bad that this vigilante has nothing but trouble in h...
3.8K 73 10
~congratulations!as a result of rigorous judging you're now chosen to be a kamen rider and enter the desire grand prix where you get the right to mak...
25.5K 425 24
Hiromi Kadota was one of the founders of Union Academy, and made it for the sole purpose of training a new generation of heroes to protect the world...