appreciated

90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... Еще

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 6
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 10
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 27
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 30
✧ 31
✧ 32
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 36
✧ 37
thank you!
bonus

✧ 26

1.1K 22 22
90HYUCK

ka__ngumji posted!

ka__ngumji ur fav kang siblings ;) @ye_eul

ye_eul thanks for taking me shopping xx
ka__ngumji thank my bf for letting us use his card xx

ka__ngliam who u putting up the peace sign to
ka__ngumji yo mama

daniyell can u buy me ramen
ka__ngumji ask liam??
daniyell he has no money
ka__ngumji broke ass

soojunlovesdami OMG IS THAT UR LITTLE SISTER?! I WANNA MEET HERRR
ye_eul looked at ur page AND OMG UR SO PRETTYYYY
ka__ngumji oh good lord

hihidami cant wait to meet ur sister! :)
ye_eul ur so very pretty 😭❤️

username1 ur sister is so prettyyyy
username2 u cant even see her sisters face
ka__ngumji they probably looked at her account bc i tagged her? lets think

username3 pretty girlss

view more comments...

my sun ☀️

HIIII

HEYYYY

GUESS WHATTTT

WHATTTTT

MY FAMILY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!
i told them abt u and they would love to meet u :)
ONLY if ur 101% okay w it.

ofc im okay w it 😭
i would love to meet my gfs family

YAYYYY
OKAY SO.
are u free rn?

yeah i just got finished we practice

GOOD GOODDD
my dorm. rn.
we'll be waiting ;))

OMW!
Seen

While waiting for Haechan, Umji made sure everything looked clean and neat, not liking a mess when someone is over.

Currently, everyone was in Umji and Emy's apartment. Her parents and Daniel in the living room watching a show while her and Yeeul were in the kitchen talking.

"I seriously can't believe I'm meeting thee Haechan. Are you sure you aren't lying to me?" The black hair girl asks, still suspicious.

Umji chuckled and shook her head. "Yes, Yeeul I'm not lying to you. Just wait," and right when she said that, the doorbell rang.

Heads all turning towards the door, Umji jogged towards it, muttering out a 'I'll get it.'

When she opened it she was met with a nervous looking Haechan. He was wearing black jeans and a windbreaker, paired with black and white Air Jordan 1's.

He was also wearing a mask for safety reasons. Umji saw how nervous the boy was. She smiled and gestured for him to come in. "Don't worry, they aren't scary. They'll love you."

Hearing the reassurance made Haechan smile, nodding his head. They both walked into where the family was, seeing how everyone's eyes were on them.

Haechan was very nervous. Not used to meeting peoples parents. Especially if their his girlfriends.

Umji's mom, he assumed, gave him a comforting smile. Now he knows where Umji got that beautiful smile from.

"Hi dear, you must be Haechan correct? Umji has told us a lot about you," she said, her soft yet firm voice snuck into his ears.

Haechan bowed, giving them all a smile. "Hello Mrs. Kang and Mr. Kang, you can call me Donghyuck. It's nice to finally meet you both." Mrs. Kang waved her hand in the air and chuckled, "Oh just call me Sihyun dear."

Giving a small nod, the two parents started a conversation with him. Asking him about his personal life, and rarely about his idol life. He appreciated that. That they wanted to know more about his life then that idol life that he made.

While they were conversing, Daniel and Yeeul turned to their sister. Daniel was the first to say something. "Dude- I'm not gay, and all but he's so pretty." That made Umji laugh.

"Yeah tell me something I don't know. Anyway, you okay Yeeul?" The two Kang siblings look over at the youngest, who seemed still shocked that an idol that she stans was currently in the same room as her.

Before Yeeul could reply, Haechan interrupted. "Oh hey, you guys must be Daniel and Yeeul?" Daniel nodded. "Yep, I'm Daniel. It's nice to meet you."

Yeeul hid behind Umji, making them all chuckle at the shy girl. "Sorry about her, she's kind of a fan.." That made Haechan's eyes widen in surprise.

Umji mouthed, 'she's not weird and creepy, I promise' towards Haechan which made him nod. The girl nudged Yeeul, telling her to say hello.

Finally revealing herself, she gave a quick and shy wave. "Hi, I-I'm Yeeul.. it's nice to meet you," then hid her face in Umji's hair.

Now, the living room consisted Daniel, Yeeul, Umji, Haechan, and Liam. He finally arrived and said hi to his parents who were in the kitchen before sitting down next to Haechan.m

His girlfriend, Emy, was also hanging out with her family.

"So, random question, but do you play video games?" Daniel asked, hoping the answer yes. Umji chuckled, knowing this was the burning question he's been wanting to ask.

Haechan nodded, making Daniel look more interested. "Really?! What games do you play?" Haechan thought before answering, "I play Apex Legends a lot."

Daniel grinned, "Oh dude we need to play sometime! I also play!" Haechan nodded.

Liam yawned, and put his arm around Haechan's neck. "Sorry, but he already has a gaming buddy. You need to grow up first," this made Daniel roll his eyes.

Yeeul hasn't talked since she introduced herself, which Haechan noticed. He turned to her, making her surprised of the sudden attention. "Sooo Yeeul.. I heard you're a fan of us, what's your favorite unit?"

Yeeul was quiet until Umji nudged her. "O-oh, my favorite unit is Nct Dream.." she said quietly, playing with her rings on her fingers.

Haechan hummed, giving her a small smile. "Really? Who's your bias?" Umji rolled her eyes.

"Chenle."

Haechan's big ego was hurt, knowing he wasn't her bias. But he shrugged it off and smiled. "Favorite song by us?"

"Hot sauce and Moon."

"Taste."

Umji agreed with Haechan's words. Yeeul was obviously still awkward and shy around him, knowing it'll take some time to warm up.

"Kids, dinner! Oh- Haechan will you be staying for dinner?" Sihyun asked, making Haechan look at Umji.

"Yes he will." Umji said, making the boy smile and nod. All of them sat down at the table, food getting served to them.

Haechan took a one bite and fell immediately into heaven. It was like the angels made this and brought it down to him.

He hummed, taking another bite, even bigger than before. "Do you like it?" Asked Sihyun, making the idol nod and put a thumbs up.

They all ate, having conversations and laughs here and there. It was a comfortable atmosphere, everyone enjoyed everyone's presence.

After dinner, Haechan stayed longer and talked with everyone until he got a text from Mark, telling him he has to come back.

"Oh, I have to go. My member wants me back, I'm sorry I can't stay longer." Haechan apologized, putting on his shoes at the front door.

Mr. Kang, or as he preferred, Jiwoon, shook his head. "Don't worry, we understand. It was nice having you over, you're a good kid."

Hearing that made Haechan smile, bowing his head. Umji walked up to him and smiled, rubbing his arm.

Before they could walk out, Umji's mother stopped them. "Wait! Here, take some leftovers and give some to your members. All of you need to eat." She said, handing the boy a bag filled with containers of food.

Haechan bowed his head, "Thank you so much. This means a lot," waving his thanks off, Sihyun smiled. "Of course! You're apart of our family. I hope you guys will enjoy."

Saying goodbye to the rest of the family, Haechan and Umji left the dorms.

The two stood infront of eachother, staring into each others eyes. "I really enjoyed this, thank you. Your family was super sweet and respectful."

Umji smiled, pecking his lips. "I'm glad. They can be a little.. odd, but I love them. I think they're gonna give us their blessings, I can feel it." Haechan laughed, leaning in for a longer, deeper kiss before pulling away.

They hugged before he actually had to leave. "Text me when you get home safely," Umji said, Haechan nodding before leaving.

Umji re-entered her dorm, seeing her family packed up and ready to leave. "You guys are leaving already?"

Sihyun nodded. "We still have a lot of unpacking to do, so we have to go back and do that. But it was wonderful go see you again, Umji." She hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Umji smiled, "It was nice to see you guys again, I'm so thrilled to have you guys here again." All of them left, and yes, even Liam left.

Once Umji was sure they left, she locked the door and went into her bedroom to get ready for bed.

She was taking off her makeup and doing her skin care routine when suddenly she remembered the words Emy asked her 2 weeks ago.

Have you and Haechan done it yet?

A simply question really. But it still had her scared and overthinking.

She still hasn't talked her feelings out with Haechan about that. And she doesn't think she ever will.

Because ever since her highschool days, she's never wanted to be that intimate with someone again.

( a/n: sensitive topics about sexual assault and child pornography !! also drug usage, ed, and anorexia. i'll have a mark when it ends so look for that if you skip. )

It started in her junior year of highschool. She never had a relationship, all her situationships that were close to being a relationship failed.

But when she met the boy of her dreams, or so she thought, Jung Daebom.

He wasn't much of anything really. Not that popular, has a small friendgroup, only talks when is needed or wants to, never "shined".

But he shined in Umji's eyes.

They met because she accidentally bumped into him while on her way to lunch. His phone fell out of his hands and fell onto the floor. The girl was stunned, but immediately got up and picked up his phone to give it back to him.

She kept muttering a million apologies, and that's how he remembered her. The girl who almost broke his phone and kept apologizing.

After that they never talked. But they would see eachother in the hallways, classes, or even on the streets.

It was this one partner project that made a new friendship bloom. Who knew it would become a sick and twisted friendship.

Or even relationship.

When they got partnered up with each other, Umji was scared. She was scared that he was going to hate her and refuse to work with her. But on the other hand, Daebom could care less.

He just wanted to get the project done and over with.

So they set up schedules, meeting up to do the project. They slowly became friends and started to learn about eachother from it.

They learned a lot of things from eachother. Daebom was fun to talk to, at first.

Their friendship started to grow and grow deeper, and a crush also started to grow.

On both ends, they were crushing on eachother without either knowing. That was until Daebom decided to take his chances and ask the girl out.

She was thrilled, happy, and excited to start a new found relationship with the boy, immediately saying yes.

They then started to date.

But it wasn't as nice as it looked.

The first two months sailed smoothly. But once the third month came around, things started to change.

Daebom started acting, odd? He started to act majorly overprotective and always overthinked.

He would hate it when Umji talked to another guy, friend or not, and he would always tell her to stay away from any other man because he was the only one for her and her only.

He would constantly degrade her though. Telling her she needed to lose or gain weight. He even said that she looked like a slut when she had a skin-showing outfit and 'too much makeup', but when she didn't do that, she was basic and he didn't want to be seen with that.

It was a struggle really. Being constantly degraded on her body and looks by someone she thought loved her.

That's when she gained a eating disorder and anorexia.

She would always watch what she ate and would sometimes even go as far to starving herself to please her boyfriend.

But to keep all the suspicious remarks he said to her, he would constantly love bomb her and say how he'd never leave her.

He also said she was 'too clingy' and 'obsessive' with him.

He was also very touchy, always touching her without her consent. One day she would never forget is him taking her virginity.

It started with an arguement, and ended with sex. But Umji could say, it was not enjoyable at all.

But one thing, made her even more traumatized.

The one thing she regrets the most.

Sending her nudes.

She never sent any, even if he asked but this one time she was stressed from their arguing and wanted it to stop. Daebom said it was the only way to stop him from being mad at her.

So she took a picture and sent it to him.

And that kept happening. They would argue and she would be manipulated into sending nudes.

She felt so dirty just thinking about it.

But why'd she regret it?

There was multiple people telling her that they've seen Daebom with different girls and how he just isn't a good boyfriend.

And when they had another arguement, she finally broke.

She said that she wanted the relationship to be over and how she never wanted to see him again. She then stated how they'll never be together again and how fucked up he is.

The next day after their breakup, Umji walked down the halls and saw everyone staring at her.

But why were they staring at her?

It was because her ex-boyfriend, Daebom, leaked all her nudes she had sent him.

Her dirty pictures being shown out into public, showing her body and how she was during the relationship.

He even told people that he broke up with her because she was manipulative and a cheater. How she was verbally abusive and degraded him constantly. Even though he did all that.

She started to get bullied and degraded by every gender, nobody wanted to be her friend.

Daebom truly ruined her life that easily.

She remembers shaking and crying every night after what happen, nobody was there to comfort her but herself.

How she used heavy drugs and alcohol to cope.

She closed herself out towards anybody, not wanting anyone to see her vulnerability.

Once she got into college, she was a little bit happier knowing she'll have new people that don't know her history.

But she still didn't talk to anybody. Still didn't engage with anyone or go to any parties.

It was like she just existed.

That was until she met Dami.

( a/n: if you skipped, it's over. you make continue on. )

The girl was a sweetheart, a literal angel. So comforting and kind, always having a smile on her face no matter what. The two were partners for a group project, Umji thanking the God's for giving her such a sweet person.

Dami started to break down the girls walls, making her experience a friendship she could never experience.

They got so close to the point Umji told Dami what happened to her past relationship.

When Umji met Soojun, they also got close. Umji played cupid and set Soojun and Dami up, having them date.

Once Soojun and Umji got closer, she also told her what happened in her past relationship.

Out of everyone in her friendgroup, only her, Dami, and Liam knows what happened with her and Daebom.

Nobody else knows, and she'd like to keep it that.

She swore to herself that she'd never date someone again.

Well- until Haechan came along. At first, when she bumped into him she thought she'd never talk or see him again. But that never works out does it? They kept talking and talking, the girls walls slowly starting to break down one by one.

Once Umji realized her feelings for him she denied it quickly. Remembering how she said she'd never let herself love someone again.

But she kept falling deeper and deeper for him.

When he confessed to her, she just couldn't hold it in and had to also confess.

Never getting into a relationship again? Failed.

Never having sex again? Have not failed.

She doesn't know what the future holds for her, but she is scared.

Jung Daebom really fucked up her will to love.

Sighing at all the memories surfacing her head, she turned off her bathroom lights and walked into her bedroom to get into bed.

She got into bed, turning off all lights before checking her phone.

my sun ☀️

hiiii
Delievered
answer me 😡😡😡
Delivered
i love u baby pls

hi 😭

HIIII
HRUUUU

im good hbu?

im good aswelllll
i miss youuuu

you just saw me today 😭😭

DO U NOT MISS ME.

YES I MISS U TOO HYUCK.

OKAY GOOD.
now
whatcha doin?

i was abt to sleep actually

oh
so no call?

not tonight im sry hyuck

no ofc its okay dw!!
u need sleep :)

ty for understanding

ofc now u should head to bed

okayy
goodnight i love you

i love you too :)))
Seen

Not only did Kang Umji go to bed with heavy eyes, but also a heavy heart.

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! i hope y'all had a great christmas i love you guys
also, #FUCKDAEBOM!!!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.4K 666 24
a silly little story of haechan encountering a markhyuck edit ☆ messy, goofy, cringy, depends on your perspective and preference ☆ mature language ☆...
312K 10.1K 62
ㅡ makeup artist。 ㅡ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐮。 lee donghyuck, a mischievous star that turns us all lovestruck by his charms, finds hi...
85.6K 3K 41
LOVE AGAIN | 다시 사랑하다 in which a girl unknowingly befriends a famous idol only to find herself get tangled up in his group ( nct members x fem.oc ) ...
31.6K 1K 35
♪ Idol au ♪ "Do you believe in love at first sight?" "I believe in love at every sight when it comes to you." ♪♪♪ "You know, you're cute, but have yo...