Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

Od Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... Více

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
12, Memories and Emotions
13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
18, I Miss You, Babe
19, Friend Zone
20, Girl's Outing
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
29, Culprit
30, Fear and Scared
31, Feels Better
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note😁

35, My Sister

94 7 0
Od Starr_Kels

1 week later...

It's been a week since my fight with Alejandro and the guy had mysteriously disappeared. I didn't lock myself in my room like how I normally did everything I got into trouble with someone; I still spoke to my other brothers but I didn't care about Alejandro anymore.

He was acting selfish and totally immature. I wasn't telling him to forget about the past but to stop keeping it too close to his heart and holding a grudge over someone who was just 2 years when it all happened.

Casey was in hustle and panic. She still had to go for different occasions and photoshoots and moreover, he mother was coming back today with Father which will make things even harder and more annoying.

I let out a sigh as I dressed into a cappuccino brown cropped bungee cami and high-rise flare distressed jeans. I had un dyed my hair back to it's natural colour while leaving its frizzy deep curls into a middle part and wearing my glasses.

I picked up my phone and walked down to the living room having my neutral feeling on.

"Wanna play?" Kiernan questioned, directly to his PS5. He, Lawton and Rio were busy playing call of duty while betting thousands of Euros on the next winner of the following round.

I shook my head "I prefer watching" I said. He nodded, arranging his glasses before turning back to face his game.

I watched them playing for an hour thirty minutes. Lawton had eventually taken all the 10,000 euros they had bet as he was the solemn winner of the game. I got bored and decided to troll around the mansion when the maid came over with a white box and a letter in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Umm... it just came in for Miss Casey" she said as Casey walked down the stairs. We all turned to watch her open the letter and the box with hidden curiosity.

"What's in the box?" Rio was the first to question.

I watched a smile play on her lips along with a happy expression forming on her face followed by a loud squeal. She kept the letter away and quickly tore open the box to see different sports equipments with her initials engraved on them.

"Mind explaining-" I was cut off with her hugging me tight in a squeal.

"Thank you so much, Kara. You literally saved me and now, I get to do what I love" she said, giving me the letter.

It was actually a document from the court showing the legal breaching of the contracts between her and Moon label. She was no longer a model and would be facing no penalties or charges from the company.

"This is great!" I said "I'm so happy for you, Casey"

The other papers were documents showing the signing up for sport bootcamps and activities, along with another from a renown counsellor which will help her with the eating disorder.

"But I didn't do this" I said.

"Excuse me but we feel like the third wheels of the bicycle. Can you two elaborate why you both are so happy?" Lawton asked.

"Well... I'm no longer model and I will be transferring to sporting activities this coming summer" she smiled. A genuine beaming smile.

"I didn't know you were a sport fanatic?" Kiernan said.

"I am. Thanks to Kara, I get to finally do what I love. Thank you so much.... just like how you help Rio open up about his singing and marvellous gift, you have gotten my out of this cake whole that I was in" She said, hugging me again.

"Seriously, I didn't do anything-"

"You did" Rauw cut me off, walking into the living room.

"I was kind of selfish refusing to help you and I got realise that. You were right, it isn't particularly Casey's fault that mom died and I should not keep holding it up to heart. I'm sorry, Kara and... Casey. I should have acted kinder and.... It's so difficult. Does it even make sense?" He asked.

We laughed at his words as I hugged him.

"It's okay, Allie. At least you realised it sooner and helper her" I said.

Casey pushed her nervous self on her right foot and so did Raye do thesame. I saw Kiernan hiding his phone and taking a video of the whole thing like the crazy person he was.

"Will you two stop acting like- I don't know but... you've just made up. Hug and the end of this emotional story" Rio stated in a mocking tone.

I nudged Allie to hug her and they did for a short brief moment, before Rauw pulled apart.

I shook my head at how cheesy they looked, happy that they both got to made up and at least acknowledge the fact that they had a blood relationship. I was about to add something when the front door was burst open by Maria, stomping in with fire blazing eyes.

"You" she shouted in anger as Father followed behind her "How dare you?"

"Mom, calm down" Casey said.

"I should calm down! First you disobey me and now, you have the nerve to breach the contract for what? Sports! Are you crazy? How will that benefit your future?" She shouted.

"Mom, stop!"

"Shut the fuck up. I will fucking end you. Do you think I wanted a daughter like you? I never wanted you in the first place! You useless unworthy daughter. After all of what I've done for you, this is how you repay me?! By going behind my back and betraying me" she shouted.

"Mom!" Casey shouted in tears, her voice cracking as she spoke "just shut up! SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP. I'M DONE WITH YOU AND ALL OF THIS"

"Casey..." She called out in a warning tone.

"No, mom! You demanded the impossible and I have tried to be everything at you've wanted me to be. I tried to-"

"Casey. I know, stop-"

"I tried to be you! I passed every test and did everything you've wanted me to be but I'm not enough. I well never be enough to you and I'm tired of being in the middle of this tucked up issues you have with this family. I have been here for all my life but I feel like an outcast in my own father's house because of your mistakes. Let me go and leave me in fucking peace, please!"

"I never said that!" Maria argued.

"I'm a disappointment... You said that mom and ... a-after everything that you've done to me. I've kept trying because all I've ever wanted to do was to please you" she cried, having another mental breakdown.

Maria tried to step close to her but I stood in front of her.

"I think you should leave. You and Your husband" I stated.

"Who do you-"

"Yes. You should, Maria. Get out of my house before I call the security " Rauw said coldly.

She sent me a hard glare, before stepping and stomping out of the mansion. Father sent Rauw a short brief unreadable look before following behind her without a single word about any thing that had just happened.

"Casey, calm down" I said, hugging her.

"We should get her to her room" Kiernan said, picking her up in a bridal style while Rio and I took her possessions and followed behind them. I sent Rauw a thankful smile as I passed by and he sent another before turning into a conversation in Russian with Lawton.

That night, Rio organised a movie night to cheer Casey up. Him and Kiernan bought all the stuff she will like to eat freely without her mother shouting at her to stop. Lawton, Denzel, Hester and Anwen joined soon after and we started discussing and getting to know ourselves better.

I stood up from my chair looking for my phone to text Charlotte but it was no where to be found.

"Where's my phone?" I asked.

"Which one?" Anwen asked back.

"The Samsung" I stated. Anwen helped me look for it around the area. I saw Casey bent over, holding something in her when and I moved closer to her.

"Hey, have you seen my phone-" I said. She jumped a little, startled with a little scared look on her face.

"Umm... yeah. It was next to me and..." she said wearily, handing me the phone. The screen was lited up, I stared down at it and saw it was a message from Zeke.

"Let's go continue the movie" I said, not bothering to reply to the message.

*****

A/N;

Hey!
I rarely write author's notes, I know. I'm guilty.
But I just had to write this one because we are getting to the ending of Book 1 of BTMDBH 😣😢.

I've received alot of messages asking about Mabel and Rio. I thought of writing their own book aside of this one but...😥 We will see about that later.

I will miss Kara. Please answer some of this questions in the comments section;

a.) Who was(were) your fav(s) character?
b.) Which scene or moment did you enjoy?
c.) Who is your worst character?
d.) Which of Kara's perosnality traits do you like the most and which of it do you dislike?
e.) What are the various ships you have made from the characters?
f.) Can you guess the ending or what will be happening next?
g.) Which character do you want to see more often?

There's a whole lot of drama coming up in the last few chapters. Heartwrecking moments, more betrayal and afew of cliffhangers.

Thank you all for your support and I hope you enjoyed reading Kara's life with her brothers and her older sister, Casey.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

87.2K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
562K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
39.2K 1K 24
She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silently, she fights her own battles and trie...
Project Red Od Lusi

Dobrodružné

4.8K 133 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...