ADDICTED

Von badroommate

BOOK TWO of the Falling for a Muller series -(-)- he should be grieving. she should be moving on with her li... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
author's note

67

475 25 0
Von badroommate

JAMES

Leah and I stood in the kitchen. I leaned against the island while she leaned against the fridge. Dinner boiled on the stove while we talked softly to each other from across the intimate space.

"Is she going to put a hit out on me, or something?" she asked. Her fingers anxiously spun the engagement ring around her finger.

I set my mug of tea aside and crossed over to her. Engulfing her tiny hands in mine, I brought her knuckles to my lips. Her vibrant eyes stared worriedly up into mine.

"She might be extreme, but she's not a killer," I said. "Now, my father on the other hand . . ."

"Don't tell me that!" she gasped. "Shit. I'm so dead."

I chuckled and tried to pull her into a hug. "Oh, come on. I was kidding!"

She squirmed stubbornly in my arms but resigned with a loud huff. "You can't kid about that stuff when I am legitimately at the top of your mother's hit list!"

"I'm sorry, baby." I chuckled, holding her against me.

She felt so warm and soft. I could squeeze on her all day and never grow tired.

"I'm at my wit's end with all of this," I went on. "I'm just trying to cope with humor. It's a new technique for me."

"Yeah, okay." She snorted but some of the tension leaked from her posture. "I think that's something all of your family has in common." 

"Humor is the language of the tormented, right?" I said, shrugging.

She didn't respond, though, and I knew right away her thoughts had already drifted back to my mother.

I inhaled deeply to control my agitation.

I hated that my mother made her feel this way. My fiancé should be overjoyed and planning our wedding with my mother's help. Not trying to prove that she was a suitable match for me.

It was an absurd notion. Anyone with two eyes could tell that Leah and I were made for each other.

I decided to give her some space and returned to the stove and stir the stew I was working on. If I didn't stir it every so often, the rice would stick and the beef would get chewy. 

"I know we don't have a date picked," Leah mumbled, "but do you think we should postpone wedding planning? For now, at least?"

The ladle dropped out of my hand as I turned toward her. She bit her lip, struggling to meet my eyes.

Her words left me with a distinct sense of unease. I detested everything about that.

"Why?" I demanded. "We can't let her win, Leah. She's being horrible to you, and I'm not going to tolerate it. Not in any capacity."

"No, I just . . . I don't want you to do something you regret. I know you want your mother at our wedding. I know you want her support. Her opinion means a lot to you, and I don't want to ruin your relationship."

"She ruined my relationship with her all on her own." My gaze narrowed. "Are you sure this is about my mother? Or is there something else you're worried about?"

Her brows scrunched. "What? No, there's nothing else. You know I love you and want to marry you."

"I know. I hope you understand how much I believe in those things," I said, approaching her again. My thumb tilted her chin up. "I'm sorry my mother is being like this. Please trust my judgment. I wouldn't have proposed if I wasn't willing to fight for you on every level. Even if that means putting space between me and my parents."

Although her face remained clouded with doubt, she nodded. I held deep admiration for her willingness to trust me. We believed in each other in ways I never had with anyone else.

There was only one way to overcome this situation, once and for all. Leah deserved to feel accepted. I never wanted her to doubt my devotion or commitment to her, especially not at the hand of someone else.

An idea came to mind. I pressed a chaste kiss to her lips before peering into her beautiful round eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

She poked out a pouty lip. "You know I do."

"And you trust me?"

"With my life."

"Are you happy here, living with me?"

"I never want to be anywhere else," she tutted. Her eyes narrowed. "James, what's this about?"

"If those things are all true, then why don't we get married now?" I said. "If my mother is the only thing holding us back, let's just do it. Marry me. Let's make it happen. This is our life and I'm tired of wasting it." I cradled her face in my hands and grazed her lips with mine. "You are the one I want to spend forever with. I don't need anything but you."

Tears shimmered in her eyes. I kissed the corner of her lips but lingered over her mouth.

"And maybe someday soon," I whispered, "I'll put a baby in you."

Her next breath came sharply, eyes widening. "James . . . why are you so good to me?" she asked, her voice wavering. "I don't know what I ever did to deserve you."

"You were just yourself. Your beautiful, smart, funny self." I tucked her hair behind her ear, feeling her shiver under my fingers. "I've got to give you a good reason to stick around for the next eighty years."

She smiled hugely, chuckling. "We're gonna be really old if we're still alive in 80 years."

"Then I'll chase you into Heaven, baby."

I kissed her again, my hands pinning her arms back against the fridge.

"For the record," she said, sounding breathless now, "I have all the reasons I need already."

I growled and claimed her lips with mine. "I love you so fucking much."

She gripped my shoulders as I plundered her tongue and mouth. Her breathy moans were like heroin straight to the brain.

I slid my arms down her sides and reached out to grab her supple ass in my hands. She moaned loudly as I squeezed the soft, round lobes in my hands.

Tilting her into my chest, I bent down and lifted her into my arms. She gasped and threw her arms around my neck.

"I've missed you," she said.

"I promise that I've missed you more."

I placed her on the edge of the island and spread her thighs. She shivered, goosebumps scattering across her freckled skin.

My hands wandered over her body while we explored each other's mouths. I rubbed my painfully hard erection against her and bit her lip.

"James," she whimpered. "I need you."

Her hands tangled with my belt buckle until my slacks pooled at my feet. She palmed my raging cock through the thin underwear I wore.

Her touch electrified me. I was already on the verge of coming. My member twitched against her, greedy for her attention.

"Baby," I groaned.

She slipped a hand under my waistband and worked my cock with her agile fingers. I felt my balls tense, ready to explode for her.

I didn't want to blow my load yet. I'd been dreaming of her body for days. I wanted to come balls-deep inside her and fill her sweet little hole until it drooled with our juices.

Forcing myself back, I kicked off my pants and then pulled her off the counter. She squealed and latched onto my neck again.

"Wait! Your leg," she protested.

"My leg isn't what's aching right now, sweetness."

That effectively silenced her.

Carrying her into the living room, I tossed her on the couch. She bounced but recovered quickly and stripped off her sweatpants and t-shirt.

I pouched as soon as her bare skin filled my vision. I pinned her to the cushions and ground my hardness between her silky, wet folds.

She whimpered as my mouth sucked and bit along her neck. My cock pulsed just imagining the marks that would appear shortly.

I knew that made me an absolute Neanderthal—but fuck! Everything about this woman drove me completely batshit feral.

Our chemistry and passion were like a drug, but I wasn't worried about the crash. I would never stop using. I was forever an addict now, permanently bound to this woman's pleasure and contentment.

My compulsive appetite for her trumped every other instinct and desire. I lost myself in her honeyed sex and mouthwatering body. Nothing else in the world mattered. Nothing but this moment, nothing but our bodies joining.

After a few rounds, we ended twisted up in the bed. We collapsed beside each other, sucking down greedy gulps of air. Her fingers strummed up and down my chest and abdomen.

I leaned over to kiss her forehead and then on the lips.

"You're insatiable today," Leah said with a sweet chuckle.

I smiled gently and brushed the hair from her face. She looked like a real fucking angel come to life, peering up at me, eyes all trusting and sweet.

"I think we should go to the courthouse as soon as I get back from this next trip," I said. "I'll be back Thursday and we can go bright and early Friday. I'll even make the appointment."

Her teeth gleamed pearly in the fading sun through the windows.

"You're serious then?" she said. "You really want to elope?"

"Serious as a heart attack, baby. I don't want any more obstacles in our path." I grinned proudly until a new concern entered my mind. "Will you be upset without a big ceremony? We can always have a formal celebration later if you want. I don't want to take away from your bridal experience."

"James, it's honestly fine," she assured me, letting out an adorable laugh. "You know how much money and stress we could save with just doing an elopement? As long as I get to wear a pretty white dress, I don't care. I just want to be with you."

My smile returned in full force. She was going to look absolutely stunning in white.

"I have to tell my parents, though. My dad might be upset about the whole aisle thing," Leah murmured. "I'm kinda his only daughter."

"Of course. Why don't you invite them? Maybe we can do dinner afterward with them and your friends."

Leah nodded excitedly. "Okay, yeah. It's short notice, but I think the low-key thing is best." She perked up and said, "Can we get a cute little cake, at least?"

Chuckling, I curled my arm around her bare waist.

"We can do whatever you want," I told her. "As long as I get to have you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4K 189 31
"Tristan, I'm scared." And then I froze. Just like the first time I met her, my body went into complete lockdown and my heart beat irrationally fast...
919K 45.1K 68
{Currently being edited} Book One of the 'Is The New' Series. Have you ever thought for a fleeting moment how you took life for granted when you find...
13.9K 903 42
His lips crushed on mine leaving no room for escape and l tried to move away but all l could do was to moan his name "Na (sigh) than." Damn why was...
4.8K 351 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...