What The Future Holds| XO Ste...

Av jeremiahfisherfan

Callie Elizabeth Fisher was everything like her mother. The way Susannah always made sure everyone was taken... Mer

Chapter 001 Before Everything Got Fucked
Chapter 002 Sounds Very Susannah
Chapter 003 Happy Fucking Birthday
Chapter 004 Nothing Says Happy 4th Like A Boyfriend.
Chapter 005 Mommy, I Know The Truth
Chapter 006 Im So Sick Of 19
Chapter 007 Prom Was A Fucking Mess
Chapter 008 Do You Want A Cookie?
Chapter 009 Goodbye With A Rose
Chapter 010 Sorry To Interrupt Your Little Moment
Chapter 011 I Promise
Chapter 012 Cant You Just Try
Chapter 014 Party In The U.S.A
Chapter 15 Laurel
Chapter 16 You Never Know What The Future Holds

Chapter 013 Shoot Your Shot

743 12 0
Av jeremiahfisherfan

(A/N: hey everyone! So TYSM FOR 3k READS, I FEEL LIKE EVERYTIME I WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER ANOTHER 1000 READS SO TY! Also, this chapter is based off my memory because I am on vacation and don't have access to PRIME VIDEO. I might re-do this chapter but I really wanted to get this chapter out to go guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

When I woke up Steven was still asleep. He was wearing pajamas left here from many summers ago because he forgot to pack them.

I didn't mind. He looked so cute like a little kid.

I went downstairs to see if anyone was up.

There, standing in the kitchen walk way, I saw her.

She was filling up a vase. Susannah.

"Oh hey Callie." Skye said snapping me out of my thought.

It wasn't Susannah, it was Julia.

"Oh hey sorry, Skye. Are those muffins?" I say looking at the plate. Blueberry lemon was calling my name.

"Yea want one?"

I go to grab it.

"Those are for the open house. Morning." Julia quickly stops me.

Conrad and Jeremiah walk in.

"Did somebody get muff..." they stop in their tracks.

"Fins?" Jeremiah begins. "Hi..."

"Hey Jeremiah." Skye waved.

"Conrad." They nod.

"Skye."

The silence is VERY loud.

"You didn't tell me she was here, too." Conrad whispers to Jeremiah.

Skye shuts him down, "It's they not she. God it's been like a decade. Um how are you doing since your mom?"

"It's been rough." Jeremiah crosses his arms.

"Rougher now that our aunt's stealing our house." Conrad does the same.

"I'm not stealing anything Conrad. Like it or not I get to choose what happens to the house and I choose to put it on the market." Julia turns from the sink.

If it were up to me, I'd be choosing her a flight back to California.

"You all should get on the road. Beat the traffic back to Boston."

I look at Conrad. "There's no chance. We're staying for the open house."

""Uh no no no. I can't have a bunch of teenagers chasing everybody away. Call your father, because this isn't an Aunt Julia problem." She is only looking at Conrad.

"Except it is. Because you are the problem." He looks at her.

"I don't have time for this." She walks out.

Thank God.

Belly chimes in. "Conrad she's still your family."

"Then why is she doing this to us?" He asks her.

"This is hard for her too." Skye says.

"Really? Seems like she's doing this pretty fucking easily." He walks out.

"He's grown into quite the asshole."

"so has your mom." I run to find Steven.

I find him at the AC. "What are you up to?"

"Um nothing." He says not taking his eye off of it.

"What it looks like to me is a future engineering student making an aunt Julia problem?" I say squatting next to him.

"Maybe." The AC breaks.

Since Steven broke the AC it was hot as hell.

We all decided to go to the boardwalk, and Belly being Belly invited Skye.

I'm willing to give them a chance but if if they are anything like their mother it's not going to work.

When we got to the boardwalk all my memories flooded back.

"Ugh it's so hot. Can we get some ice cream, you know, natures air conditioning." Belly suggests.

We go get the ice cream and go to the pier.

"My mom hated this place. Your mom would force her to come here. She loved it." Skye says.

"You know what my mom also loved?" Conrad begins.

"The beach house." We say simultaneously.

Skye opens their mouth again. "My moms not a bad person Conrad. And your mom wasn't a saint."

What the fuck did this bitch just say?

My fist balls up and Steven grabs my hand calming me down.

"It's hot. Why don't we go to the arcade." Steven says walking me off the pier.

To everyone I have ever met, other than Aunt Julia, Susannah's was in fact a saint.

When we got to the arcade it was laser tag time.

For as long as I can remember up until age 14 every summer we had a boardwalk competition.

Eventually, we got to competitive so Laurel banned us from every playing agin.

"For old times sake?"

Belly, Skye, and I were on one team and the boys on the other.

After Belly explained the rules to Skye the game started.

It was down to the final point. Whoever got this one would win.

I saw Jeremiah out of the corner of my eye so I ran past.

Conrad grabbed me as Steven shot and got the point.
(Idk how to explain it but if you've seen the show it's what Jere and Conrad do to Belly)

"UGH NOOO" I shout in defeat.

"The Fisher brothers plus Steven have done it again!" They high five each other.

"Steven me and you need a rematch." I point to him.

He picks me up over his shoulder, "I'm thinking rock climbing?"

When we get to rock climb Cam Cameron is there.

Something that would be important to know, when Susanna died I would make weekly trips to cousins. During those trips Cam and I would bond over the fact we both lost someone.

We got really close and since I had been distant from Belly, I considered him my best friend.

"Cam?" I say running over to him. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on a whale watching boat?"

"Uh yea it fell through." He replied.

I frown. I knew how much it meant to him. "Well I'm glad you're here because we have a debate to settle."

Steven and I go on the rock climbing wall, and of course he wins.

"Where to next?" Cam asks the group.

"It's their call." Belly points to the boys.

"Go cart racing?" Jeremiah suggests.

As they started walking to racing I pulled Cam aside.

"What's going on? You were so excited for the whale boat."

"Everything is fine Cals." He starts, then changing the subject, "hey did I tell you Liam bought a luxury car then crashed it the next day?"

I'm so blindsided that Liam bought a car that I forget what he just did.

"How did he afford the car? I mean, I know he's rich. He reminded me that constantly, but I know he didn't enough money from poker to afford that?"

"Supposedly he had a trust fund his dad made, but he got a lawyer to help him access it." He starts to walk off.

When we get to the track Belly is hyping the team up.

"Hey Bells I think I'm gonna sit this one out." I tap her shoulder. "I think I'm a bit dehydrated."

"Ok. Feel better Cal."

I walk over and sit on a bench and think about not doing what I'm about to do. Call Liam.

I haven't spoken to him since the party we almost hooked up at last April.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

He picks up.

"So you came to your senses that I'm better than that Shawn guy?"

What a douche.

"His name is Steven, and no." I go to hang up, but then decide the house is more important.

"What lawyer did you use to open your trust?"

"I'll send you the link. And if you ever want to pick up what we left off, you know where to find me." He hangs up.

As I'm looking at the website everyone comes out.

Belly is white as a ghost and I knew she had lost.

"I think it's time to shoot your shot." Conrad says stepping up to Belly.

We finally made it and it was time for everybody's favorite game.

Shoot Your Shot

We had some much fun at the boardwalk but it was dark and time to go home.

—————————————————————————

"What the fuck?" Jeremiah shouts as we walk into an empty house.

Everything is gone.

I run up the stairs.

Our painting. Gone.

Everything in Susannah's room is gone. It's like she was never here.

Tears rush down my face.

I am done with the nice act. Julia is going to pay for this.

I go back down, "everything is gone"

Steven grabs me holding me up.

I jump when I hear the mud room door close.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" I go to slap Julia but Jeremiah and Steven hold me back.

"How could you do this to us? To her? Your own fucking sister?" I shout.

"Your father and I agreed this as best. Everything is in storage and I made sure to have the movers be very careful with everything." She takes a deep breath, "your mother should have told you this would happen but she wanted to make me the bad guy."

"I'm sorry she was too busy tying to make your life easier." Conrad comes from behind me.

"You don't have to go home but you can't stay here." And with that, it was over.

Conrad storms outside and we all follow, including Skye.

Conrad has three looks. The 'Ik actually happy' look, the 'Im hiding my feelings' look, and the 'I'm about to murder someone' look.

"Did you know about this" he say's referring to Skye.

You can guess what 'look' he had.

"I swear I didn't know about this." They look terrified.

"More importantly where are we going to sleep?" Belly asks.

"All the hotels are booked up around this time." I step out of Stevens arms.

"I have an idea." Jeremiah starts walking to his car.

Conrad, Cam, Steven, and Belly get onto Jeres jeep. I wanted to ride with Jeremiah so we could talk.

"So I noticed some tension between you and Belly. I know a lot of shit went down at the funeral but if she makes you happy I think you should go for it." I try to reassure him.

"That means a lot but it's not just that. She still is in love with Connie." He says driving.

"I think you should talk to her, she might surprise you."

Jeremiah's great plan was to use his country club key card so we could sleep there.

"Perks on never cleaning out your wallet." Jere smirks, trying to scan his club card."

"Great plan" I roll my eyes shivering.

"We can try the pool gate." He says after his card doesn't work.

"Or we can use my moms key code." Cam takes his hand out of his pockets.

"But won't your mom get in trouble?" I ask.

"She works the strangest hours so everything should be fine as long as we don't make a mess."

"I have an idea of where we can set up for the night" Jeremiah leans on the wall.

"Ok Jere you do that, Steven and Skye get blankets, Connie and I will go with Cam to get food." I assign everyone their spots.

"What about me?"

"Belly you can go with Jeremiah." I wink at him.

After we get the food we all go to the cinema room.

Steven and Skye found weed when getting blankets so we used an apple to try and make a bong.

"You can't smoke in here" Cam says pointing r Steven who has the apple.

"I'm not I'll do it outside." Steven responds.

"Maybe we should all go outside" Belly suggests leading us out.

We put a blanket down and decided to play truth or dare.

Skye goes first, "Callie"

"Yea?"

"Truth or dare?"

"I'm feeling like dare"

Skye takes a big deep breath, "I dare you to kiss Cam."

The group goes silent.

"I'm actually dating Steven" I try to break the silence.

"Anyways, Cam, what's your biggest regret?" Belly helps me.

He swallows, "probably not um spending more time with my sister before she died."

I touch his leg, "you don't have to talk about it."

"No it's... 10 years ago. When she was 16" he goes on and tears come up from my eyes.

We decided to call it a night.

The next morning I was the first one up.

Oh shit. Cam has his arm over me.

Callie calm down. It probably was an accident.

I see Cams mom Denise walk up.

"Cam wake up it's your mom." I shake him.

"I promise we'll clean this up, they lost their house and didn't have a place to stay." Cam is literally shaking.

We started to clean and then drove back to the house.

When we pulled up, Julia and the realtor were walking out.

"Julia don't sell our house yet, I have an idea that I think could work for all of us." I say running towards her.

"It's not your house. And soon it won't be mine either. I've sold the house and am heading to Boston to finalize the details."

Fuck.

(A/N: hey guys.I'm sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks I've been so busy, but I hope this long chapter makes up for it. Also while writing this chapter, 2k reads have been added so tysm. Being at 5k reads is crazy but I'm so grateful. Anyways for those who have seen episode 5, did y'all notice Cam and Skye flirting? What are y'all's thoughts? I don't think I'll be putting it in the story though. XO , Kk)

Published:7/31/2023
Words:2236

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

17.4K 229 25
Summer has arrived, but already Kristin Fisher is feeling a change in the atmosphere. From her oldest brother's bad mood, to it feeling like the who...
68.8K 1.5K 29
Violet Edwards comes to the beach house with her boyfriend, Conrad Fisher, instead of staying with her family, wanting to stay away from the protecti...
891 39 10
*𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳* 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɴᴀʟᴀ ꜱᴀʏʏᴏʀᴀ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ...
28.2K 605 20
Is it really summer without Susannah Fisher? Emilia has always been "mom jr" according to her bothers and the summer crew, but after her mom dies sh...