Muitan/tanmui one-shots

By muitanceoofficial

Hello!!!! This contains Angst Fluff ABSOLUTELY NO SMUT. THEY'RE CHILDREN FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Slow updates!! ... More

Modern au
Modern au(again)
"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"
"MUI NO-"
AHH I'M SO SORRY💔
DEMON AU🤭🤲
Demon au continued,
Mui goes insane😨...
"What's wrong with mui?!"
I'M SORRY AGAIN
NOT A CHAPTER
Heheh
MUITAN/TANMUI HEADCANNONS!!
NOT A CHAPTER ‼️
NEWS ON UPDATES+LEAK
Updates
the flower on the grave
'When death takes me by the hand, I'll hold yours with the other.'
PLEASE READ. /srs.

PLEASE READ.

380 10 29
By muitanceoofficial

I'm getting seriously upset from the amount of sexualizing that is getting put in the comments of my story. Please stop. I WILL block you if you do it.

Here is probably the worst one. I'm getting fed up with this. I just wanted to make a story and share stories me and my online mother have made. I think of muitan as the funny couple that does stupid but funny shit together like go to a park in the middle of the night and cause trouble. Putting inappropriate comments on my stories just make me upset. I will delete them and block you. PLEASE just stop. Keep your thoughts and comments to yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 354 19
txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ???
68.8K 611 21
THERE WILL BE SMUT LET ME JUST MENTION THAT RIGHT NOW!!!! If you don't like smut then please do not read OR skip the parts that include it:) there i...
82.8K 2.4K 37
Runa xfem reader. I will try my hardest to update it . If it gets popular ish I'll update it more frequently .this will not contain smut as ok runas...
45.2K 614 21
Just GenMui Oneshots In different au's. Requests are open, I'll do anything but smut. They are minors that's nasty. This is just a distraction from...