Leap for the Stars

Por lovexpuppies

Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when... M谩s

The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to Dance
Heyy *Please read!*
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings it On
It All ends Here
There's Only One Star
Season 2
Everyone's Replaceable
The Return of the Candy Apples
Brookes Turning Point
Brooke's Back
Jill on a Rampage
Bullets and Ballets
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for the Joffrey
I'm backk
Abbygeddon
The battle Begins
Night of living dancers

No One likes A Bully

399 8 0
Por lovexpuppies

Fun fact: I am a cheerleader and to be honest I think it is kind of overrated at least high school cheer is I did that for 2 years, but all star cheer is really fun (5 years), just a huge commitment! 

~~

Y/n's Pov: 

We went into the studio for pyramid

"Congratulations on another victorious weekend, You guys beat the candy apples, there where things that needed to be fixed" Abby says 

"This week we are going to Hollywood vibe. They are all from LA, and they are looking for the next big thing.

"Ok let's go with the pyramid." 

Chloe 

Maddie Mackenzie Y/n

Kendall Nia Paige Blank 

"Y/n didn't really draw my eye in a bad way but you let Kenzie beat you. That should be unheard of, so next time win!" She says and I nod.

*Interview with Christi* 

You know leave it up to Abby to want Kenzie to win, so she tells her to step up her game, so when y/n doesn't win she wants her to win and beat Kenzie. 

Did that make sense? To be honest it didn't make sense when she said it either. 

*Interview over*

"I just want you to be better" She says 

She keeps going on with the pyramid. Chloe was at the top! She won the overall so she deserved to be up there!

"This week at Hollywood vibe, Chloe you will be doing a solo, Maddie you will also be doing a solo, and we are going to have a trio and a duet." 

"Mackenzie you were the winner of the solo challenge last week so you will get to choose your duet partner, both of you will be doing a musical theater piece called 'all about us'" 

"Now Mackenzie who do you pick to be your partner?" She says and Kenzie looks around. 

"I think um.. y/n" She says and I give her a hug. 

"Ok, y/n you will be doing a duet with Mackenzie I expect nothing less from the both of you. Yes?" We both nod.

"And our trio is going to be Chloe, Maddie and.... Kendall"

Everyone looks around shocked because normally Paige is in the trio. I think Abby is mad at Brooke and Kelly so she doesn't want Paige to do anything, which is not fair.

"Kendall, I want to see if you can keep up with Maddie and Chloe, and most importantly win against my two youngest who are a force to be reckon with." I knew Abby was talking about us. 

"Ok now I am going to talk about the group dance 'it's a contemporary lyrical routine and it's about a bully, and there needs to be someone that is the bully and I think that Nia you should play the part." 

I look at Abby shocked, I don't think Nia is anything like a bully she is too nice to play that role. 

"I can't imagine that" Maddie says

"But she is an actress she has to act" Abby says. 

"That leaves me with one more bit of news, I am bringing in another member, a strong dancer that can go up against our bully please welcome" 

"Payton" and Ms. Abby takes off the blank spot on the pyramid, and we run over to her.

*Interview with Payton*

My name is Payton and I am fourteen years old and I have been dancing at Abby's for four years, Not everyone is able to make the Abby lee dance company's competition group so I am happy to be part of it this week.

 *Interview over*

"Ok girls, Payton, you finally have a place, but you need to prove yourself, You are on probation, you are the new kid on the block. Moms you ae dismissed let's get ready to rehearse, Moms you may leave." 

*Five days till the competition*

Abby wanted Kenzie and I to learn the group dance but we were not in the group number for this week. Her reason was that this piece could not be ruined by two girls who won't understand the concept of the dance. 

I think that she just didn't want us to do the dance because we are still really just starting to actually be serious about dancing. 

We were going over it again, I really didn't like that Payton was against Nia because Payton was older than us and and well It doesn't really make a lot of sense. 

Holly came in after and she wanted to talk to Abby about Nia playing the role as the bully. 

"Payton you are going to be the bully, Nia you are not the bully, Sorry kid but your mom just took that away from you!" She says to Nia.

She started to teach Nia the other parts of the dance, while she pulled Kenzie and I out of the group into the back of the room where I started to go down into my middle split. 

"Chloe you are going to enter first you are at the top of the pyramid, don't blow it." Abby says. 

"Chloe I don't know why your mother always says you and your sister have low confidence because you are both one of the cockiest kids I have worked with."

Third Pov: 

That comment made both of the girls look at Abby. 

*Interview with Chloe-y/n*

Chloe: Sometimes when Ms. Abby says things to me and my sister, they are not always the nicest things.

Y/n: But even when she says things, they do really hurt because we are just trying. Sometimes she calls us dumb blondes and stupid. 

Chloe: It just hurts because she would never say those things to Maddie, Maddie is always right. 

*Interview over*

Abby: I am giving you both legs straight and you are giving me one bent. I tell your sister don't just sit there and do nothing and look at what she is doing, Nothing!

Abby: They just don't have a brain in their head, it's crazy. 

Chloe starts to cry while y/n leaves the room. Sometimes Abby says things to the girls that are equivalent to bullying, she just doesn't know the wrong from the right.

*Interview with Christi*

I have to be very carful with the fights I pick with Abby because she has made it clear that she doesn't like me, but when I see Chloe crying, like the tears are hitting her shirt and y/n leaving the room, I just think what is going on in there?

*Interview over*

The girls keep going on with the group dance and Abby still yelling at Chloe about choreography, Until it was time to go home.

~~

The girls went over to visit Brooke because she made the cheerleading team! 

All of the girls were sitting on the couch asking Brooke about cheerleading.

Nia: Is Cheerleading different than dance?

Brooke nods, Then Y/n asks the question that is on everyone's mind. 

Y/n: Is the teacher Nicer than Ms. Abby? 

Brooke: Yes!

Paige, Nia and y/n get up and show Brooke a cheer that they made of their own, and everyone just laughs. 

All of the girls start to express how much they miss Brooke, because she is like a big sister to them and the team is not the same without her.

Maddie: Do you wish you were coming with us this weekend?

Brooke: No, Because I am going to a football game. 

Maddie: Do you want to come back to dance?

Brooke: I don't know!

*Three days till the Competition* 

Abby was helping the girls with their solo and after she was done she called Kenzie and y/n in.

"You both are going to be doing a duet that is going up against your sisters and you want to beat them right?" 

Both of the girls nod. It would be really good for the girls to beat their sisters because then Abby would have to let them be back on the top of the pyramid.

"It is all about you two so you have to own the stage, let's go" 

She tells the girls that y/n will come out on the stage first and then Kenzie and from there on they both will dance together. Which means that all there turns have to be in sync together. 

There is a lot of partner work in the music so y/n and Kenzie have to stay focused on being together. 

From the turns, to the back handspring, to the round off back flip, Abby wanted them to know that everything had to be right or they would not win at the competition, and she would have their heads if they forgot anything and ran off the stage.

After their rehearsal both girls were dismissed and Abby went to go work on the group dance with the other girls. 

"All eyes will be on you girls, so you better win!" Abby yells as the girls run out of the room

*Up with the moms*

Jill: You know it's crazy because they are all different ages but they're all the same height, and then we have big Payton.

Jill: I just really hope that Payton doesn't look too big, I just don't understand why Payton is back in the picture.

Leslie: Call me bias I am her mother, I think she is a better dancer, I am going to say she is a better dancer than Kendall with this style.

Leslie: I think that Payton being picked as the bully, as the lead-

Christi: But she got that by default!

Leslie: Well Jill they could have given it to Kendall but they gave it to Payton, and I think that Abby made the right choice. 

Jill: She originally picked Kendall over Payton to dance with this group, and my fear is that she will kick Kendall out of this group because, Originally she didn't want Payton to be part of this team.

Jill: And there had to have been a reason behind that, and I hope it doesn't affect the group in the long run that's all.

Leslie: Then why do you think they put her in when they could have put someone else.

Jill: Because you are the one who called her out saying 'You better find a spot for her!"

Jill: put that big bully in there.

Leslie: Like mother like daughter. 

Leslie: More person to watch!

~~

Y/n's pov: 

I was sitting talking to Paige while she was running the music for the trio.

"Paige are you sad you are not in the trio?" I asked 

"Between you and me y/n, yes but I know Ms. Abby is just mad at my mom and my sister" She whispers so no one but me could hear.

"I think the trio won't win without you!" I whisper back and we both laugh.

We kept talking while the girl were doing the trio, In a way Paige reminds me of my sister, and it's nice to talk to her.

*One day till Competition*

I was sitting in the dancers den with all of the other moms, when the girls came in. Once again my sister looked really funny wearing what she was. 

It reminded me of last season where they had the blue and black outfit. 

*Interview with Y/n*

It was funny hearing the moms argue about the outfits because they always get mad at Abby about the costumes. 

But lucky for me I always get a cute costume!

*Interview over*

~Competition day~

"Girls I need everyone's attention, This is Hollywood vibe everyone here is out to get us. This is important." Abby says 

Kenzie and I were getting ready for our duet while Chloe Kendall and Maddie were practicing theirs. Abby wasn't really paying attention to ours, she only really was looking at the trio so my mom helped us run it a bit before Abby made us all go to the stage.

I am pretty confident that Kenzie and I could win this we just have to work really hard. After the girls danced Kenzie and I were up.

"Up next, this is a musically theater number 'All about us.' As soon as the music started Kenzie went out first by accident and did my part while I had to go out and do her part. I could see Abby shake her head in the crowd but we went along with the dance, and that was the only part we messed up.

After the dance we went back to the dressing room. 

"Kendall right when I thought I was going to order a sweatsuit for you, I saw that foot up in the air." Abby tells Kendall.

"Spacing was Chloe at the start of the dance" She says then turns to Kenzie and I 

"Big mistake the both of you, Big mistake! Mackenzie, you were supposed to come out second and y/n first what happened you both?" We shrug.

"Right now I just don't know who could win that."

We went out to the audience to watch Maddie and Chloe preform their solo. I think the both looked beautiful.

~~

Back in the dressing room the girls were running their group dance. Leslie was trying to tell everyone what to do and their was so many things going on right now.

"She is ruining you" Abby says to Chloe as she walks out of the room.

"Don't you say that to my daughter!" My mom yells and I stand next to Kelly

"Look! At the way you act!"

"I am a role model! Abby! You are the worst roll model here!"

My mom and I went to the audience to sit down and watch the group number.

When the girls came back to the room Abby came in.

Abby: Payton you almost messed up the whole dance with the sign!

Leslie: Melissa's the one who didn't make sure her daughters pony tails where up high enough!

Abby: Well she has to correct her own mistakes-

Leslie: No Abby- 

Abby: Did you just say so Abby-

Leslie: No Abby, I thought she did fabulous.

I sat with Maddie while she braided my hair. 

Payton: I thought that I was better than most of the people.

Abby: You thought that you were better than most of the people in this room? Oh well that's cocky.

Payton: But that's how I feel performance wise!

Abby: Did you see everyone else dancing?

Payton: That's how I felt.

Abby: We don't belittle each other in here. 

~~

After Payton and Abby's argument we all went on stage for awards. I was holding Kenzie's hand when they announced first place for the Junior solo, which was Maddie! I was happy for her but I thought that Chloe should have placed as well.

Then they went on to the duets and trios

"And first place overall goes to act number 25 'All about us' Mackenzie and y/n from Abby lee!" Kenzie and I get up and get the award. 

"And what studio are you guys from?" He asked

"Abby lee dance company!" We both yell into the mic

We sit back down with the other girls.

"Congratulations" They all say

They then start announcing the group awards, and the group didn't place either which was weird. 

We went back and Abby wanted to talk to Chloe. I sat with Chloe and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry Chloe, you will win next time though don't worry" I said

"Thank you y/n" She said 

Then all of the moms started to argue again and Payton starts to cry but we all comfort her.

I don't know if Payton is going to be on the team much longer because Abby seemed mad at her.

But one thing good came out of this.

Kenzie and I beat our sisters for once!  

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

19.5K 293 12
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...
96.1K 1.1K 48
Cassie is a twelve year old girl who loves to dance. What happens when the Abby Lee Dance Company is looking for new dancers to join the team. Will C...
247K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
5.7K 143 23
*FORMERLY DANCE BROTHERS* When Kendall's adopted brother comes to live with her and Jill in LA, everyone's lives change. New friends are made. Old ri...