Medusa's Blessed (Medusa (Rid...

Par umya50

Medusa x Reader. Y/N L/N is a 17 year old boy that goes to Homurahara School. He's an average kid with a seem... Plus

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Apologies
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
New Story Announcement!

Chapter Eighteen

370 24 5
Par umya50

POV: Y/N L/N:

"I promise I'll find a way to save you, just stay safe for me."

The scene of Medusa getting dragged away keeps replaying in my dreams constantly, I cannot ignore them. I needed to get her back, for her sake and mine. 

I slowly got up out of the bed, rubbing my eyes and checking my surroundings. It seems I have been put to rest at Tohsaka's establishment.

"Medusa? Medusa, are you there?" I said, still thinking that it was all a dream, not coming into terms that she was really gone.

The sound of nothingness filled the air when I realized that nothing would return my calls for her name. Realizing this, I shed a few tears, knowing that it might have to cost my life trying to retrieve her back, back to me.

I slowly get out of the bed and start cleaning it, making sure to set the last pillow comfortably. I walk downstairs and notice that there's no one in the house, so I quickly put on my shoes and run outside, only pausing to look up and gaze upon the moon, which shines extra bright this night.

POV: Rin Tohsaka:

The walk with Shirou, Saber and Archer was silent, but comfortable. No one spoke a word until Shirou piped in, asking a simple question.

"Where are we... going exactly?" Everyone turned their heads to the crimson haired boy, who had a clueless look on his face.

"To the church, that's where Caster resides." I said, making sure to make him shut up and not ask any more questions.

"What about Y/N? What'll we do without him?" 

"He knows how to find us, knowing that he knows where Rider is already." Saber says, calmly with a bit of toxicity towards the Caster servant.

We all continue walking, until we finally reach the Church, where a massive display of magic can be sensed by even the most simplest of man. I hear Shirou audibly gulp and we all walk in, making sure we aren't detected and taken care of immediately.

Once we enter, we see the Church in absolute disarray. Books everywhere, the pillars destroyed and the windows are broken, with shards of glass all over the floor with a few drops of dried blood. We reach the balcony of the Church, where we could clearly see everything.

"Shirou, make sure to stay quiet here. I may not be able to save you here, without Y/N's help..." Saber said, in a whisper high enough for everyone to hear. 

Once we reached the balcony, we see Rider bound by her wrists with magical handcuffs, and her eyes have been taped, so she couldn't turn the master of Caster into stone. We see Kuzuki leaning against the pillar, with his eyes closed until the Caster servant, now known as Medea gets summoned beside him.

"Oh dear, has anything unusual happened while I was gone?" Medea asked her master, who simply shrugged for his answer. 

We all watch Medea approach Medusa, who's still bound to the magical handcuffs. She starts touching on her sensitive back, and cupping her face. We watch in complete disgust as we witness her lift up her dress and lay a light spank on her behind.

"D-Do we just wait for Y/N...?" Shirou asks, but no one replies as no one is sure about the next motive.

We all stay on the balcony, silent as mice who have stumbled on their predator.

POV: Y/N L/N:

I snap out of the trance, looking back against the streets after glaring at the moon for a unknown period of time. I look at my bruised hands, hands that have fought and will soon protect and save the one person dear to them.

I take my jacket and put it on, making sure it's nice and snug, before making sure that every magic circuit in my body was fine and healthy. I started ahead on the road, and started making my way to the church.

"I'm all set."

As I walked towards the church, I never stopped to realize how late it was, as I couldn't check my phone or any clocks before I left the Tohsaka mansion in a rush. I walked with only one thing in mind, to make sure that I got back everyone safely, especially my servant. The street lights were dim, making my path clear enough to run through, which I did and eventually, I entered the Church area.

I sense a huge magical energy here, but no action. I assumed this is where Tohsaka and the rest were at, so I quickly went in. Once I entered, I was face to face with Medusa, my loyal servant, tied up and her wrists bound to magical handcuffs.

My eyes widen in fear and distraught, seeing my loving servant tied up and in pain, without me to protect her. I make my way to the balcony so they wouldn't notice me as easily. Once I got up there, I scanned the area and saw Mr. Kuzuki leaning on a stone pillar, resting his eyes while his servant, Medea, was toying with Medusa in a very inappropriate matter. 

"Damn it, why is she doing this to her!?" I thought to myself before I was interrupted with a tap to my shoulder. I turned around quickly, putting my fists up in a fighting position before I realized that it was Rin Tohsaka that tapped me. 

"R-Rin?" I said quietly.

Instead of responding, Rin hugged me tight while everyone else got near me. I was a bit flustered and embarrassed about everyone being there before I was, but I accepted her hug and smiled at everyone who smiled back.

"Glad to see you're back in shape." Saber said, putting her hand on my shoulder. Shirou simply smiled at me before we did our special handshake, all while Rin finally pulled back from the hug, smiling at me. 

"What's the plan, Rin?" I said, looking at her eyes directly. 

Rin: "Since you're here, I was thinking about you going down and standing your guard against them-"

"Okay, this doesn't sound that good."

She punches my shoulder, which caused me to grab my shoulder in pain and laugh quietly. "Alright, and then I assume you guys will drop down and protect me when they try attacking me?"

Saber: "Yes, but careful, do not make it seem like we were here. Medea clearly can't sense us right now."

I nod and make my way down the stairs audibly, causing Kuzuki to stir awake and Medea to look at the staircase, to which I entered with my magical circuits already activated. "Alright Medea, I've come for my servant." Upon hearing my voice, Medusa looked at the direction in which it came from, and I saw the most sweetest smile on her face, which made me melt inside. 

Medea: "Oh, look who it is Kuzuki! It's our little hero." She quickly teleports in front of me, cupping my chin in her hand. "Did you get your rest, you look a bit tired..." I react quickly and push her off, putting my hand out to make sure she knows I'm about to fire a Gandr. However, Kuzuki reacted more quickly than I did and dashed over to her and protected her with his arms crossed in an X position. 

"You two... I won't just stand here and let you do whatever you want with my servant! This isn't how the grail war is supposed to go, and you know it... Medea." I said, looking directly at her. Medea grinned and cackled wildly before stopping and preparing her magical orbs. At that very moment, Shirou, Rin and Saber dropped down from the balcony. Shirou summoned a sword and was planning to stab Kuzuki in the back but he dodged and was pushed to my side, while Rin and Saber was right in front of me. 

"Look at you, all four of you really think you can beat me with your beginner magecraft... and that red haired boy, thinking he could really harm my Kuzuki." Medea grinned while Kuzuki kept the same deadpan face. Out of the blue, Kuzuki immediately dashed for Shirou, making the battle commence. 

Saber and Rin fought Medea together, which they were doing pretty good at while Shirou and I had a tough time attacking Kuzuki, since he was incredibly more skilled than I was. Kuzuki punched me straight in the gut, which I stood still and took, while Shirou projected his swords to duel Kuzuki. Shirou and I both go to beat him down together, until I hear Medusa's voice.

"Y-Y/N! Look out!" She exclaimed. When I looked up, I saw a flurry of arrows coming my way, and I push Shirou and myself out of the way. I look up at the balcony and see Archer, bow in hand, and grinning. "Archer! What the hell?!" 

The battle between Medea, Saber and Rin stops as they all look up at Archer who manifested himself down to where we were fighting. He quickly pushes Shirou aside and goes over to Medea. Rin and I were incredibly confused, but Shirou had a gut-wrenching face on, signifying something really bad was about to happen. 

"Caster, I would like to propose something with you, personally." Archer said, in a calm but serious tone. Rin looked at him curiously before speaking up. "Archer? Why did you shoot the arrows at Y/N and Shiro-" "SHUT UP, RIN!" Archer yelled out, making everything in the room dead quiet. I look at Shirou who still has his swords summoned and shaking in his spot. 

"Medea, if it isn't a problem, I would like to join this... alliance with you." My eyes widen as Archer said this, my legs shaking. "I was thinking long and hard about it, and I'd rather be a servant to another servant than a servant to a low-class master like this girl." Medea simply laughed, walking closer to Archer and looking up at him. "You know what that means right, I'll have to use my Rule Breaker on you, Archer." 

Archer looks down at her and puts on a slight smile, before holding out his hand, allowing Medea to use Rule Breaker to sever his bond with Rin Tohsaka. "A-ARCHER!" Rin said loudly, but could not move because of the fear coursing through her veins. After the bond severing was done, Archer looked at all of us. "You all... I can understand your imminent frustration, but this is my decision and I won't ever have to hear about it again from you, Rin Tohsaka." I grit my teeth and clench my fist, before running to Archer but was stopped by another flurry of arrows shot around me, essentially trapping me. 

Rin looks on this situation, not knowing what to do. She lowered her hand, which was preparing to fire a Gandr and spoke up. "E-Everyone... fall back for now. Goodbye, Archer." I break myself out of the arrow cage, and walked with Shirou and the rest outside. "I- What the hell happened? I said, looking down right outside the church. "Let's just... get out of here." I hear Rin sniffle, before we all start walking home. When we reach an intersection, I see Rin and Shirou on a different path to where Saber and I are, so I promptly question them. "Where are you guys going? We need to make another pla-" "Me and Emiya have to... talk. Just go back to my house with Saber, okay Y/N?" She says, cutting me off. I saw the tears in her eyes and the look of concern in Shirou's face, so I closed my mouth and walked with Saber back to the Tohsaka mansion.

Saber and I walk home, before she struck a conversation with me out of the blue. "Y/N, I'm very confused, why couldn't I do anything to pursue Archer in that moment?" I look at her confused, before responding, "You're asking me? Well... Maybe you were scared too." Saber stops and looks at me, gritting her teeth. "I would n-never-" "Saber, I was scared too. I was scared that Archer himself was going to hurt my only two friends that I care about, and you alongside with it. I couldn't even move until my body decided enough was enough. I can sense how you feel, trust me." Saber kept her mouth shut after I said my opinion on the matter. "I can tell you miss her, Y/N. She in fact, was a good duo with me." I look at her, smiling before responding back, "I really miss her Saber. I guess I should tell you of all people... right?" Saber looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "I'm pretty sure you could tell we were in love... but my wish for the grail was to wish her back to this world." Saber looked at me with wide eyes before responding, "That's great, Y/-" "With no prior knowledge of the war or her servant behavior. I wanted her to be a regular person." I said, cutting her off once again, looking straight at her eyes. 

Saber simply looked at me in the face, "Why so, Y/N?" she asked before I responded, "Because I can tell that's all she wanted to be. Normal and accepted for who she was. She would always read books and have conversations with me about regular things, not just the grail war. I wanted her to live a regular life either with me, or by herself." Saber smiled after I said this, and simply nodded. "Don't worry, we'll get her back for you, Y/N." She said, with her hand on my shoulder. I smiled back at her as we both made it back home.

Timeskip

Once we were all back home, Shirou was being bandaged by Rin, who both had a humongous blush on their faces as he was being medically treated. I walked up to Rin and decided to lighten the mood, "Did you two... ya know..." I said, teasingly to the both of them as they both turned red, causing Rin to punch me in the face pretty hard. ""HELL NO!"" they both exclaimed, as I held my now red cheek. "Damn, you didn't have to do that... always the lovers getting so agitated." They both look at me with a death stare as Rin was finishing up bandaging Shirou. 

"Hey Rin, thanks for the gem, really helped out." I said, holding up the gem to her face. "Yeah... and that gem had like five years worth of mana stored inside... so maybe we shouldn't talk about it, don't you think?" I immediately shut up and look down, while Shirou giggles to himself. "Anyways, I think we should focus on what we're gonna do about... Archer." Shirou said to both Rin and I, who we looked at. "I guess a sneak attack is in order... again. I don't know how it'll work though." I said, before Rin cut me off by saying, "I have an idea, how about we go to the Einzbern residence tomorrow?" Saber, Shirou and I both look at her in shock because of her supposed idea. "Didn't Berserker and their master try to kill us? Why the hell would we go to them?!" I exclaimed, while Rin took a sip of her tea before setting it down and opening her eyes,

"Because, we need Berserker." 

In the church...

Medusa was in agony, being tied up by her wrists and the loss of her eyesight was getting to her. The only hope she had was that her master, Y/N would come back again and try to rescue her.

"I-I miss you, Y/N."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

175K 4.6K 22
"I shall sever the thread of destiny with this boundless light." Words that ring out in the void and now shall echo upon the battlefield of the fifth...
1.6K 12 7
This is a version of the Grail war where Shirou summons Caster instead of Saber. except, it's not Medea. It's somebody else... Somebody with a connec...
72K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
22.3K 728 18
There was once a boy who had survived a hell which destroyed everything in its wake. He was almost dead but a man had saved him and later adopted the...