Embracing Chaos [Sweet Pea]

Door h3llfir3_eggos

"Why are you so surprised that I can fight?" I asked Sweet pea, I blocked his punch and kicked him in the sto... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 23

9 0 0
Door h3llfir3_eggos

Hey Kitten. Toni greets me, putting a hand over my shoulder, causing me to jump at her touch. She sits down on one of the tall chairs at the bar on my right. I shoot Toni a glare not liking the nickname and I can tell that she tried to hold back laughter at my reaction to that but failed to do so. 

Why the glare? Toni asked, earning a laugh from AJ. Toni and I turned our heads to look at the brunette. She walked over to us with Sweet pea and Fangs behind her and she sat down next to me on my left.

She doesnt like to be called Kitten babes. AJ answers to Toni and Toni made an oh face. Yeah, the glare said everything. Toni laughed as Fangs came over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and pulled away. 

I looked over at Sweet pea and I reached out my arms over to the green giant wanting a hug. He chuckles and walks over to me wrapping his large arms around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his torso. 

He gave me a soft kiss on the forehead and a small smile appeared on my lips. AJ, Toni, and Fangs smiled at the both of us. Awww! The 3 of them exclaimed and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. 

I buried my face into Sweet peas chest. You havent heard from that psychopath have you? Fangs asked me, and I lifted my head off of Sweet peas chest to look at Fangs.

I looked at AJ to answer Fangs question as I wasnt in the mood to talk about it. He has or at least she thinks he has. AJ replies, as I looked back at Fangs who furrowed his eyebrows down to the middle of his forehead.

Sweet pea and Toni then looked at me with worried faces. 

She got a text from an unknown number that said See you soon and were worried its from the psychopath. AJ says to him as she rubbed my back in a comforting manner and I hugged Sweet pea tighter. Do you have the text still? Fangs questions and I nodded my head at him. 

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket then quickly typed in my pass code and pulled up the text message and showed Fangs, Sweet pea and Toni. Thats why youve been all anxious. Sweet pea stated and I nodded my head whilst letting out a deep sigh. 

Theres nothing to be worried about BeeBee. That psycho wont get anywhere near you if he dares to step foot in Riverdale. Sweet pea reassured me, and I smiled up at the green giant. 

I hope hes right about that. 

Yeah, theres nothing to be worried about Brookes. We are going to protect you." AJ chimed in, and I let out a soft sigh. "Can we please talk about something else? I don't want to talk about him." I told them, still hugging Sweet Pea and he kept his arms around me. "Okay, um, how's everything at school?" AJ changed the subject and I looked at my best friend. "It's okay, I guess." I replied to her, shrugging my shoulders not really knowing how to answer that. AJ gave me a look. "I might've been called a slut." I told her, and AJ's face dropped then it turned into a cold glare.

"Who the hell called you a slut?" AJ asked, cracking her knuckles and I again shrugged my shoulders in response. "I don't know, someone passed me a note in class." I told her and AJ is definitely mad now and so are the other 3. "Who dares to call you that?" AJ huffed and I let go of Sweet Pea to hug AJ to try to keep her calm. "People babes. It's fine, don't be mad. And trust me I've been called way worse than slut." I reassured my best friend. She moved to hug me from behind and I leaned on her a bit. I looked at Sweet Pea who was a little jealous and he was pouting.

"Aw, is the green giant pouting because Brooke is with me now?" AJ baby talked Sweet Pea and he glared at her. "That's a yes." Fangs laughed as Sweet Pea punched his arm. 

"Ow!" Fangs exclaimed, punching Sweet Pea back on the arm. Toni smiled and shook her head at the two. Hey Justin, Luka! AJ greeted some boys, I turned my head to see who she was looking at. Two boys that go by the name Justin and Luka. 

Both boys smiled at her as they came over to us. Hey Witchy! Both of them greeted her back, one of them noticed me and smiled. Whos this beauty? He asked, blood rushes to my cheeks and I bit my bottom lip. AJ saw my reaction to that and she smirked. This is Violet but she goes by Brooke, Brooke this is Luka and that guy next to Luka is Justin. 

I smiled at both boys. Nice to meet you.

Luka and Justin smile wider. Nice to meet you too, Brooke. 

Hey Luka, quit making googly eyes at Brooke before Sweet Pea over there kicks your ass. Toni giggled, looking at Sweet Pea. Luka, Justin, AJ and I turn our heads toward the green giant. He was giving Luka a cold glare. I let out a small giggle before grabbing his wrist and pulling him close to me. I held his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. Luka and Justin chuckled. 

Sorry we didnt know you two were dating. Luka commented, moving over to stand next to Fangs and Justin went to stand next to Toni. Sweet Pea and I laugh at that. We arent officially dating-

Yet. Toni, Fangs and AJ teased, and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks again and I hid my face from everyone. Aww, shes blushing! 

Shut up! I rolled my eyes at them. Aurora Andrews? I heard you were back. Someone said, causing me to turn my head towards them once I heard my best friend's name. It was a woman with straight blonde hair and she wore bangs, and she wore her hair in waves. She had perching blue eyes, and a slim body. AJ didnt leave my side, she kept her arms around me, all she did was look at the woman. 

She tightened her grip around me a little bit in a protective manner. Sweet Pea squeezed my hand and I caressed the back of his palm with my thumb. That I am. AJ said to the woman, the woman moved closer to the group to take a better look at us. When her eyes land on me, she seems to become very much intrigued. Ive never seen you before. She says to me, and I got really, really nervous when she steps forward to take a better look at me. I let go of Sweet Peas hand and tapped on one of  AJs arms telling her to let go and she did. 

I hopped off of the high chair and walked up to the woman and shook her hand. Hello, Im Violet Lodge. But I prefer to go by Brooke. I introduced myself to her and she nodded her head. Its nice to meet you, Violet. Im Penny Peabody or better known as The Snake Charmer around here. The woman who I now know whos name is Penny said to me and I nodded my head to make sure to remember that. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. You seem to be a very charming young lady, polite and formal. Itscute. Penny tells me and I put a strand of my hair behind my ear. Tell you what Violet, since you intrigue me,  meet me for lunch on Friday evening. Penny stated and I blink a couple of times. 

Someones demanding. 

Brooke. I corrected her, She went to turn around but she stopped and turned to look back at me. I like to be called Brooke. I remind her, crossing my arms over my chest as I felt large felt wrap around my waist. A small smirk appeared on Pennys face. Im calling you Violet, its more fitting for you than Brooke. Penny says before turning away and she walks away. Well, thats a first, Ive never really had anyone call me Violet. My own parents dont even call me by my first name unless Im in trouble. I felt myself being lifted and was brought back to the group. I looked up to see it was Sweet Pea. Please, please do not meet up with Penny on Friday. AJ comments, and I turn my head toward her. 

Why? I raised an eyebrow at her. Its not like I havent decided yet whether or not to go meet up with that woman on Friday. AJ, Toni, Sweet Pea, Luka and Justin all look at each other before looking back at me with worried faces. The Snake Charmer doesnt only want to meet up with you, she wants to rule you in, little one. AJ added on to her comment. I hummed in amusement as I grabbed my bag from the counter and put the strap of my bag over my shoulder as I am going home now because it is getting late. No need to worry about me babes, I can take care of myself. I reassure her, earning a look from her. 

Im walking you home. I heard Sweet Pea say from behind me and I looked at him over my shoulder nodding my head and turned my head toward to look at AJ. AJ sighed as she came over to me and hugged me tightly. We will discuss more about this later. Please call me when youre home. You boys better take good care of Brooke. I want not one single little bruise on her, is that understood? AJ warns the boys, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Justin and Luka nodded their heads at her. Sweet Pea grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. Yes maam. 

Sweet Pea, Fangs, Justin, Luka and I made our way through the sea of serpents and we walked out of the serpent den. We started guiding Fangs, Justin and Luka down the path Sweet Pea takes me on when he takes me home if were not on his bike. BeeBee, why didnt you bring Sadie with you tonight? Sweet Pea asked as we walked together. I just remembered I promised Sadie Id bring her and I completely forgot. Shit! I honestly forgot if Im being honest. Ill definitely bring Sadie next time. I answered him, he nodded his head. Whos Sadie? Fangs questioned and I turned my head to look at him. He was walking beside me, Justin was walking next to him and so was Luka. 

Sadie is this new friend of mine, I told her Id bring her next time I hung out with you guys but I forgot. Next time definitely though. I replied to Fangs and he was intrigued. Okay! Im excited to meet her. Fangs says cheerfully and I smiled. So is Sadie, shes excited to meet you guys too. I stated as we turned a corner. I furrowed my eyebrows when I spotted a familiar red headed boy. He was drawing what seemed to be a large red circle on the wall with spray paint. I realized it was Archie and my eyes widened in shock. Sweet Pea took notice of him too and he let go of my hand and he walked up to him.  Archie? I called his name once I realized it was him and Archie heard me so he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. Brooke? 

Hey! What the hell are you doing? Sweet Pea asked him as Archie continued to draw a red circle on the wall. Back off. Im not here for you. Archie says to him as Fangs, Justin and Luka walk up to Archie. Yeah, no, Archie, what the hell are you doing? I repeated what Sweet Pea asked, wondering what he was doing. Archie turned to me. What am I doing?  No, Brooke, what are you doing? What the hell are you doing with these thugs? Archie asks, and that got under my skin a little bit. Thats none of your business, Archie. I can hang out with whoever I want when I want. I reminded him and he scoffed. Brooke, these thugs are dangerous to be around! Does your sister know about this? I rolled my eyes at him. 

Yes, she does! And she doesnt care. She knows I can take care of myself. Does your sister know youre out here? I furrowed my eyebrows down to the middle of my forehead. Sweet Pea came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders to try to keep me calm. No, she doesnt. Its none of her business why Im out here and neither is yours. Archie snapped at me and I glared at him. Its none of your business either why Im hanging out with my boyfriend and his friends, asshole. I snapped back at him. Archies eyes widened. Youre dating him? Hes a thug, Brooke! Archie started to freak out. Go ahead and call us thugs one more time. Sweet Pea threatened, pulling out his knife from his pocket and leaving my side and shoving Archie. Archie shoved Sweet Pea and shoved him back. 

I stepped forward to intervene only to be stopped by Fangs and Luka. I escaped their grip and I pulled Sweet Peas arm in an attempt to make him back up. Archie goes into his bag and pulls out his gun on us, causing us to back up. My heart started beating rapidly in my chest not expecting that. Sweet Pea was quick to push me behind him while the other boys made a run for it. How about you put that gun away before someone gets hurt. Sweet Pea tells Archie as I just stood there with my feet glued to the floor. I am so scared of Archie right now. This is one of those moments where I really want my brother but I cant run to him because hes not here. 

Archie moved closer to us, still pointing his gun.

Im not gonna stop until the Black Hood is caught.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

131K 3.6K 33
"What is going on with you?" she practically yelled. I looked at her and shrugged. "Seriously, Juggie. You're so damn confusing. One minute you act l...
1M 52.1K 82
Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught in his grasp as he placed them above my...
8.9K 252 34
Bellamy Jackson is a sweet girl known by many but only hangs out with 3 people she calls her best friends. Bellamy is a one of the top competitive da...
224K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...