𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀, 𝖻𝗎...

由 Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

She was used to the old stuff, used to being picked around for being so small and hiding behind her lover as... 更多

𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀
𝟏| 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐| 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟒| 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝟓| 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟔| 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝!
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝟕| 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟖| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝟗| 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟎| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟏| 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩
𝟏𝟐| 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲?
𝟏𝟑| 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟒| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟓| 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝟏𝟔| 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟕| 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭 '𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐲' 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟗| 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐳𝐞𝐦𝐨
𝟐𝟎| 𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐚𝐜
𝟐𝟏| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟐| 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝟏𝟖| 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

508 20 2
由 Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

BUCHAREST

Y/N, STEVE, SAM, and Sharon all stood in the same room as the news about a bombing in Vienna played on the TV. Sharon paced back and forth behind the three heroes, her phone right to her ear as she talked to someone.

Eventually, a blurry face that looked exactly like James Buchanan Barnes appears on the screen, the news saying he was the cause of the bombing that happened in Vienna and also caused the death of Wakanda's King T'Chaka.

"I have to go to work." Sharon whispers.

~

Y/n found herself sitting beside Sam in a café as Steve stood outside, talking to Natasha on the phone. Both her, Sam, and Steve wore sunglasses and baseballs caps over their heads and faces. Eventually, Steve comes inside, stopping beside his sister.

"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asks, receiving no response from the blonde. "Might have a point."

"He'd do it for me. And Y/n." Steve argues.

"1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me." Sam reminds.

"And me." Y/n adds.

"And Y/n." Sam repeats, nodding in agreement.

Sharon then walks in, stopping on the other side of Steve as she tries to act normal.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public." Sharon informs. "Everybody thinks one of the Winter Soldiers goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this." Sharon slides a file towards Steve. "My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now, so that's all the head start you're gonna get."

"Thank you." Steve replies.

"You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." Sharon explains.

And with that, she walks out of the café, leaving the three heroes to look at the file she handed them.

~

Steve and Y/n found themselves standing in a small apartment in Bucharest, glancing around the place. The apartment belonged to the ex-assassin, also Y/n's ex-partner. Both siblings wore their suits, Steve holding his shield in his hand.

Y/n walks towards the fridge, grabbing, what looked to be a journal, from the top, opening it up and skimming through it. Many, many times, she found her name in there, along with Steve's, but no as much as hers. Some words said about how much he loved her and missed her, others saying about the memories he's had.

"Heads up, guys. German Special Forces, approaching from the south." Sam informs over the coms.

"Understood." Steve replies.

Both sensing something behind them, the Rogers siblings turn around, revealing James Buchanan Barnes standing there. Almost instantly, Bucky and Y/n meet eyes.

"Do you know us?" Steve asks.

"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum." Bucky responds, then glancing at Y/n. "And you're Y/n. You're my... my partner. And I also, read about you."

"They've set the perimeter." Sam warns.

"I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying." Steve states.

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore." Bucky denies.

"They're entering the building." Sam informs.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now." Steve warns.

"And they're not planning on taking you alive." Y/n adds, her eyes pleading.

Bucky nods. "That's smart. Good strategy."

"They're on the roof. I'm compromised." Sam explains.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." Steve states.

Bucky walks to a small table, placing a small plastic bag down before taking off his glove, revealing his metal hand.

"It always ends in a fight." Bucky mumbles.

"Five seconds." Sam warns.

"You pulled me from the river. Y/n, too." Steve reminds. "Why?"

Bucky let's out a sigh. "I don't know."

"Three seconds." Sam exclaims.

"Yes, you do." Y/n argues, making Bucky look at her.

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" Sam yells just as something get's thrown into the window.

Steve uses his shield, hitting the bomb, causing it to go back and away from then. Another bomb is suddenly thrown inside, to which Bucky quickly kicks it over to Steve, the blonde placing his shield over top right before it goes off. Bucky quickly brings up his mattress, avoiding the gunshots from the window as the door starts banging from the outside.

As Bucky throws the table in front of the door, covering it from the inside, men start jumping threw the window. Bucky begins fighting them, Y/n and Steve helping him out every couple seconds.

"Buck, stop!" Steve soon shouts.

The blonde proceeds to grab his shoulder, to which Bucky twists around in his grip, facing his best friend.

"You're gonna kill someone." Steve adds.

In response, Bucky slams the blonde against the floor with his left arm, then using the exact same arm to punch through the wood beside his head, grabbing a backpack from inside.

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." Bucky replies.

The brunette throws his bag out the window, the object landing on the roof of another building. More men suddenly come in, shooting at Bucky, who holds up his metal arm while Steve holds his shield, covering both himself, Bucky and Y/n. Suddenly, Bucky pushes Steve through a window, landing on the balcony.

Bucky starts attacking the people inside his small apartment. Finding himself being pinned against the wall, Y/n runs forward, attacking the man who was pinning Bucky, knocking him out. Panting, she looks up, her e/c eyes meeting Bucky's blue ones. Both stare at one another as Steve deals with the man outside on the balcony.

Y/n sighs quietly. "Bucky..."

Shaking his head, he takes steps forward, grabbing the back of her neck and crashing his lips onto hers. Startled at first, Y/n eventually kisses back, cupping one of his cheeks. The kiss, however, doesn't last long as he pulls away, resting his forehead against hers.

"I've missed you." Bucky whispers.

"I've missed you, too." Y/n replies in a whisper.

Before either one of them could say anything again, Bucky quickly pushes Y/n out of the way, dealing with the man that was about to attack her. Glancing back at his beloved, he pushes her away slightly before breaking through the front door of his little apartment, beginning to run off as he deals with the men around the staircase.

Steve runs back into the apartment, joining his sister's side, who still stood in her spot. Both glance at each other before heading out, jumping down the staircase and after Bucky. Meeting the male ex-assassin down a flight of stairs, the siblings proceed to help Bucky, who pushes a man over the railing, but Steve grabs ahold of him.

Steve sighs, glancing at his best friend. "Come on, man."

Bucky doesn't respond as he elbows a man in the face while Steve brings the other man back up. Bucky proceeds to use the railing, bending it with his metal arm, landing on the staircase below the Rogers siblings. Steve and Y/n quickly finish off the men in front of them before Steve found himself throwing his shield, knocking out a guard who was about to shoot at Bucky.

The three stared at one another before Bucky suddenly jumps over the railing, landing a few floors below. The Rogers siblings were quick to follow, taking down the guards in their way before finding themselves on a balcony, gazes landing on Bucky, who fought with someone in a black suit on the rooftop below. Both glance to their right, revealing Sam flying near them.

"Sam, southwest rooftop." Steve speaks up, him and Y/n backing up.

"Who the hell's the other guy?" Sam asks.

"About to find out." Y/n replies, sighing quietly.

With that, the siblings run and jump over the balcony, landing on the same roof with Bucky and the mysterious person. Just as they land, their gazes land on a helicopter flying over them, the man inside shooting at the mysterious person, who didn't seem affected by the bullets hitting him as he glanced back at the helicopter.

"Sam." Steve says.

"Got him." Sam replies.

They watch as Sam flies with his suit, towards the helicopter, kicking the back of it, which sends it spiraling around while Same flies off. Exchanging a glance, the Rogers siblings follow after the mysterious person and Bucky, jumping off the roof while doing so.

After a few seconds of running, they found themselves jumping down on a busy highway, all four of them running after one another. Bucky running away, the mysterious person running after him, and the siblings running after both. The sound of sirens were heard from behind them, both Steve and Y/n glancing over their shoulders, seeing a vehicle riding up slightly behind.

Running and jumping on top of the vehicle, by his strength, Steve breaks the entire windshield as the driver stops the car. The blonde pulls him out while Y/n kicks the whole windshield off before getting into the passenger's seat, Steve in the driver's. The blonde proceeds to swerve through all the cars, hoping to get to Bucky before the mysterious person does.

However, seeing the car speeding up, the mysterious person hops on, to which both siblings notice, making Steve start swerving around, trying to get him off the vehicle. The mysterious person, however, keeps a tight grip on the metal.

"Sam, I can't shake this guy." Steve observes.

"Right behind you." Sam informs.

More siren sounds are heard from behind, police cars driving up beside them, to which Steve swerves slightly, hitting their vehicle with the one they sat in. Continuing to drive forward, Steve rams right through the pillars upon seeing Bucky jump over them. Eventually, they found themselves swerving past the vehicle, chasing after Bucky, who now rode on a motorcycle.

Hearing a thud from the top of the car, the siblings look up before looking in front of them, seeing Bucky having a hold of the mysterious person's neck, then kicking him away, continuing to drive. After a couple seconds, Sam's suddenly flying in front of them, the mysterious person on him before an explosion suddenly happens, the mysterious person going through. Swerving the car, Steve and Y/n quickly run out, getting out of the explosion just in time, where Y/n tackles the person off of Bucky, all four of them now standing while cars drive up, stopping in their tracks. As that happens, War Machine flies down, aiming his hands up at them, ready to shoot if needed.

"Stand down, now." Rhodey demands.

The four glance around, seeing many officers aiming their guns at them, ready to shoot if needed. Sighing under his breath, Steve places his shield on his back, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal." Rhodey states.

The officers shout many things as they walk over to them. A few push Bucky and Y/n down on the ground, placing cuffs on their wrists as the others look to the mysterious person, who puts away his claws, then taking off his helmet, revealing himself as Prince T'Challa, son of Wakanda's King T'Chaka.

"Your Highness." Rhodey greets.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

61 3 3
Revenge. That's what she's been after. But along the way she found things she hasn't been looking for or even wanting. Would it be enough to change t...
101K 3.2K 34
Once a street rat, now a part of the Special Operations Executive as an agent, Willow's life is different from the one she imagined. Instead of wasti...
7K 110 18
Hydra took many innocent lives but it was not usual for them to make their victims suffer. They usually killed them as soon as possible but that is t...
80.6K 1.4K 46
Day after day in HYDRA Y/n also known as the Red Soldier, she is HYDRA's #1 assassin. One mission the Avengers save her. She doesn't know how to feel...