DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

By makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... More

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬
╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 008; Rave ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 011; Psychotic ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 010; Without You ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 010; Wake Up ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 007; Losing You ╬

372 12 3
By makexaxwish

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Derek Hale's door to his loft was seen being opened by him his self, a blank expression on his face as he looked at the three teenagers in front of him.

"Go back to school." A gruff exterior was seen on the man's face.

Isaac moved around on his feet, giving the Alpha an innocent look. "Actually, we can't."

"Boyd, Anna and i, we're incredibly and unbelievably sick."

Derek blankly stared at his curly haired Beta. "With what? Brain damage?"

"Well, i have a migraine, Anna's here got cramps, and uh, Boyd's got explosive diarrhea."

Derek stares at his Betas with looks of disbelief.

Boyd becoming annoyed, sighs at his Alpha. "We're here to protect you."

"You're here to protect me? Well, i'm in trouble then..." Derek negatively states.

"Positivity isn't a word you go by, is it?" Ivanna smirks.

"Come on, move aside and let us protect you." Ivanna invited herself, sliding pass the man.

"Boyd did come up with the plan..." Isaac then says.

"Yeah, i thought back to the time when Gerard had Erica and i locked up, tied up with electrical wires, pushing currents through our bodies." Boyd informs.

"I was wondering how we could do something like that, but on a bigger scale." Boyd concluded, throwing a huge duffle bag down on the ground.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"In a pool of electrified water, it takes up to fifty milliamps to kill a normal human–– less than that power it takes to put on a light bulb." Boyd states, throwing out a couple of wires around.

Derek had an uneasy expression placed upon his face. "... that's comforting."

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who sets foot in here? They'll get a pretty shocking surprise." Boyd hints.

"Especially someone who's barefoot."

Ivanna's eyes lit up, looking at Derek with a smile. "Someone like Kali!"

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Whilst Boyd was almost finished working on the plan, the female brunette Beta couldn't help but notice something seemed a little out of place.

Ivanna's eyes connected with a light bulb in the corner that showed no light, her feeling something weird twisting in her stomach.

"Isn't that light supposed to be on?" Ivanna asks, glancing at the light.

"Yeah..." Derek trailed off, slightly suspicious.

"What does it mean if it's not?" Isaac asks in a whisper.

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." Derek informs quietly.

"What about the main-." Boyd was saying.

The sound of the lever was heard being pulled, shutting off all the lights, making the place dark.

Boyd then looked around, catching the darkened loft.

"Derek..." Isaac trails off nervously.

"What do we do now?"

Derek had a determined look on his face. "We fight."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Gonna be honest, Derek, when Ennis died, i thought to myself, i'd just go for it, find you and kill you." Kali says, leaning against the doorway.

"Then i remembered, how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them, and i thought, 'what's a girl gotta do to get you alone'."

"You and me, Derek...or they rip her apart." Kali smirks.

Ethan and Aiden was seen standing behind Kali, their claws holding onto Jennifer Blake, who seemed scared out of her wits.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Ivanna whispers to herself, looking at the woman in confusion.

Derek growls, his eyes glowing a crimson red color, fangs out, roaring powerfully at the female Alpha.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth!" Derek roared loudly.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Kali was seen sliding down some support beams with her barefoot, her kicking Derek in his face, who seemed weak as it was.

Aiden and Ethan went after Boyd and Isaac.

Kali concentrated all of her power on Derek, that she didn't see or think that anyone would come at her.

Ivanna's body was seen flying in the air, her foot connecting with the side of Kali's head, knocking the woman down.

Kali growls at the Beta, who seemed more angry than anything.

"You think you can beat me? I'm an Alpha!" Kali announced, going straight at her.

Kali got her claws out, going straight at her, but Ivanna bit onto her leg, making the woman roar in pain.

Kali then breathed in anger, glaring at the Beta.

"You must have a lot of vengeance blood in you, don't you, Ivanna?" Kali smirks.

"Don't stop, Anna, don't stop!" Isaac calls out.

"I would say i am sorry for killing your precious Erica, but...then i'd be lying." Kali mockingly says.

Kali used Ivanna's shocking state as a distraction and went to her, grabbing her by her throat, slamming her against the wall.

Kali placed a clawed feet on Ivanna's side, a disgusted look on Ivanna's face as she stared at her feet.

"Have you thought about getting those things cleaned out?" Ivanna shuddered.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Kali angrily hissed.

"Someone who's in desperate need of a pedicure." Ivanna smiles.

Kali went to do something, but Ivanna growls biting her in her arm, the woman howling in pain, Ivanna shoving her away.

"Leave him alone!" Ivanna kicked Ethan on the side of his neck, making him let go of her brother.

"Hello, sweetie." Kali mockingly says.

Kali then pulled the lever, putting on the light, Boyd somehow ended up in the electrified water.

"Boyd!" Isaac shouts in horror.

"No, no!" Ivanna tried to get close.

Aiden and Ethan were both seen impaling Boyd through his back and front, Kali throwing him away from them, a careless look in her eyes.

Ivanna quickly sped over to Boyd, holding onto his body before it could hit the ground.

Kali's angered eyes glared at a saddened and guilt of conscious Derek Hale.

"I'm giving you until the next Full Moon, Derek, make the smart choice, Derek, join the pack...or next time, i'm killing all of you!" Kali threateningly says.

Kali, Ethan and Aiden soon left the Hale pack alone, with their dying pack member.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna held onto Boyd's hands, her trying her best to take his pain, but she wasn't feeling anything.

"I-i can't...i can't take away your pain." Ivanna felt tears prickling her eyes.

"That's 'cause it doesn't hurt." Boyd whispers out weakly.

"Boyd? Am i losing you? I don't wanna lose you too." Ivanna sniffles.

Months ago, a dying Erica was seen lying on your vault with a weakened Boyd.

"Please tell her to move on, tell her i love her, please." Erica weakly breathe out.

"She wants you to move on, Anna, and she wants you to know that she loves you very much, and even...even when she was dying, she had the image of you painted in her mind."

As Erica laid dying, the blonde's eyes was seen closing in and the last thing she could've think of was the smiling face of her one true love.

Ivanna Lahey.

"I-i'm sorry." Derek stammered out sadly at Boyd.

"It's okay, it is." Boyd weakly coughed.

"Promise that you'll move on, promise that you won't be stuck in the pass, thinking of her?" Boyd weakly whispers, grasping onto Ivanna's hand.

"Boyd." Ivanna sobs.

"Promise me, she'd want to move on, Anna, that hope...is just hope, move on, please." Boyd weakly pleads.

"O-kay, okay." Ivanna chocked out.

Ivanna hugged Boyd's body, her softly sobbing in his neck.

Cora and Stiles had come rushing inside, only to see this scene, Cora instantly becoming angered and sad.

Stiles feeling sympathy for the pack.

Ivanna then felt herself being pulled away from Boyd's dead body, her into the arms of Stiles.

Stiles rubbed her back up and down comfortingly, as the girl sobbed into him.

Ivanna slowly looked up at him, seeing his flannel shirt getting wet.

"Sorry." Ivanna apologized, going to pull away.

"It's okay, go ahead, go ahead and cry, it's okay." Stiles soothed, pulling her back in.

Stiles' hands was wrapped around her waist comfortingly, Ivanna's hands around his neck, her chim on his shoulder.

Her brown eyes glisten with tears, as she felt herself wrapped in Stiles' warmth embrace.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 393 29
"Okay, but you can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?" Stiles argued as Diana sighed heavily with a roll o...
403K 14.9K 40
What if Stiles was bitten that night, not Scott? What if his life changed course the way Scott's did but with all more...Stiles-ness and Sourwolf? M...
603 27 10
"𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤. 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 �...
23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...