Regret

Av RithuThara

What if Kinn did an unforgivable mistake... What if Porsche had to receive Punishment for something he has ne... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A new Chapter was Uploaded on YT
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Need names ..
Chosen Names
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

2.8K 138 69
Av RithuThara

Check out my YouTube Channel for early updates..

The heavy rain had fallen as if threatening to wipe out everything on the surface. In that blurry grey surroundings, the halo of the dim light in the room struck him without hesitation. In that light Kinn was looking at a  fallen angel, with his wings cut off, broken and but breathing.

The rise of the chest of the fallen angel is enough to give hope to Kinn. A hope that one day the angel will open his lovely eyes.

"Everything will be all right Kinn "

Kinn suddenly whipped his head towards the door. Thankhun was standing by the door but surprisingly Kinn didn't even hear the door open.

"Hia..When did you come? "

"Just now but you were deep in your thought .." Thankhun came near the bed where Kinn was sitting. The babies were placed next to Porsche and they were sound asleep with their mother. Thankhun wished Porsche was awake to see them.

It was heartbreaking to hear Porsche never got a chance to hold his own children who he bore for nine months. But They got to hold them easily. Thankhun didn't voice it as it is visible to everyone Kinn is suffering for his own action so Thankhun chose to remain silent.

"They are your carbon Copies, Kinn.."Thankhun said while carefully holding the small hands of the sleeping babies. Kinn smile softly hearing that as anybody could say they are Kinn's blood and flesh no need for a DNA test.

But the smile vanished from Kinn's face when he remembered the time he accuse Porsche of having Bastard Children while Porsche was carrying Kinn's children.

"I hate myself"

Thankhun was caught by surprise when Kinn said that. He laid an arm over Kinn's shoulder and pulled him closer. Kinn's eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm such a bad Husband... I wasn't there for him when he needs me...I threw my Porsche to those monsters...I ruined his life...I ruined my children's life...I ruined everything. "
Kinn whispered.

Thankhun hugged Kinn as tight as he can because that was the only thing he could do for his brother now. Kinn has to face his own deeds.

Pete and Chay don't even want to see his brothers' faces..Kinn accepts his brothers did wrong along with him but the whole scenario could have changed if Kinn decided to be patient on that fateful day. Why did his stupid self decide to throw his Porsche to Prostitute Ring? Why he couldn't lock him up in the basement?

If Kinn put him in the basement Porsche wouldn't get hurt like this...Yes...Porsche might be heartbroken but not get hurt by others like this. Their Children might be born safely and the truth will be revealed slowly..Kinn imagined what will happen if he did so, but the reality is bitter and he himself knows he has fucked up Royaly and he has no idea how to face Porsche when he wakes up. 

"Calm down now." Thankhun 's voice was gentle. Kinn, Vegas and Kim have to face the consequence of their own deeds and Thankhun knew this is just the beginning. They are crying and he knew honestly his brothers regret their actions but the deed has already been done and Karma is a bitch.

"Everything will be alright, hopefully.." Thankhun said while caressing Kinn's head. They could only hope and wait till Porsche opens his eyes.

Hopefully..

"Look at Mommy, he's an angel you know!"

Kinn would tell his children, who obviously believed him and were in awe of the man sleeping next to them. They played with his hair, touched his face, and they even kissed him on the cheek, at which Kinn smiled gently with a tone of sadness. 

Kinn sometimes wished Porsche would wake up while his children were right near, as he is pretty much sure Porsche would love to see their children when he open his eyes.

All the Theerpanyakul family took turns staying near Porsche while Kinn would not given a chance to stay in the daytime. Chay and Pete would stay nearby Porsche while Kim and Vegas chase after the fugitives.

Pete was unable to stay with Porsche all the time with his baby but  Chay wanted to stay close to Porsche 24 x 7, Thankhun always make sure to drag Chay out of Porsche's room to make some time for Kinn.

"You can't hold my nephews..You don't have any right - " Chay was yelling as usual questioning Kinn's right to hold and carry the children.

Most of the time children were cared for by Kinn and only when the feeding time and their napping time did Mai and Pond look after them. Chay and Pete were given time to cuddle with them but they were forced to give them back to Kinn when he comes back.

Actually, guards have to use to separate Chay and Pete from the heirs and surprisingly Children were too calm and prefer their father's warmth to anyone else. Kinn was so proud in that matter and he always took them to see their Mommy.

"Ungrateful brats " that's what Pond said when he saw the children prefer their father more than them now and he cat deny he was jealous about the current situation.

So, as usual, again Chay started to yell at Kinn but Kinn had enough of his brother in laws tantrum. Kinn was too patient with Chay and stayed quiet 

"Look, first of all, shut the fuck up." He glared at Chay who was going to speak up again. "Second of all, I feel bad, okay! I feel terrible! I threw him out into the hands of monsters who were waiting for the chance! No one knows how I feel now! He must be hating me! And it's my fault...I know it..but I can't let him go" Kinn lowered his voice and walked away with his children.

Thankhun stayed quiet as this has become a daily occurrence and the guards and everyone is used to this outburst between these brothers-in-law.

The Theerapanyakul family is on a mission and they were after the goons who destroy their family..who destroy their happiness..who dares to lay hands on the heirs and plot against them. So the hunt begins.

Kinn overlook the hunt for the fugitive and his ruthless nature and wrath was enough for people to betray their own and gave in the information related to the fugitives. All Underground knew that Kinn is hunting for the People who is related to his husband's misery. 

It wasn't a secret what the Mafia King did to his husband and everyone knew the harsh punishment his husband received but now everyone knew the husband was the victim and now the Mafia King is on a mission to find the traitors and the people who laid hands on the Mafia King's husband.

In past days the lowlifes would brag about how they used the Mafia King's wh*re and they were nowhere to find now.

Each person who went to the Prostitute ring and each person who bragged about touching and hurting Mafia King's Husband went into hiding and some people went as far as killing themself. Those cowards who killed themself didn't even beg for mercy as they knew the word "Mercy " is not existing in Mafia King's vocabulary.

Unwillingly those bastards let go of their own life in fear of Theerapanyakul Heir's wrath. They believed killing themself is better than getting killed by the enraged Mafia King. As they knew their death is going to be a slow painful death.

Those who went into hiding were picked by the Theerapanyakul guards one by one and they were dragged out while they struggled to escape from their fate. They were screaming crying and begging for mercy. Those stoic faces of the guards didn't even show a glimpse of mercy and the captivities were dragged on the floor to their ugly fate. The onlookers saw the guards as death dealers and they knew the captivity's death is not going to be a good one.

Some people were caught when they tried to seek death but the guards were clever enough to catch the fugitive before they kill themself. The captivities begged to kill them right the moment they got caught as they believe getting killed by a bullet is a hundred times better than facing Theerapanyakul's heir's wrath.

But the guards were deaf to the fugitive's prayers and they were too loyal to the Theerpanyakul family.

While the guards hunt the people who dare to touch the wife of the Mafia King Vegas and Kim were hunting the masterminds who draw the trap and framed the innocent soul the sunshine of the Theerpanyakul family.

"Capture them all! Don't let a single one of them escape!" Vegas barked to his men.
Chaos reigned in the club. The Club used to gamble and connect with international mafia gang members who shouted at each other in their native language. Some of which Kim was able to pick up whereas all Vegas heard was gibberish.

"Don't Kill them!"

"We want them alive!"

Vegas's accuracy was astounding. Not once did he miss a shot. He didn't shoot to Kill, He shot on Knees so the guards can restain the captives.  While Kim fended off enemies, Vegas pushed onto the top floor with his men, which was the VIP private chambers. They were most likely to be there. HE was likely to be there. Vegas's heart raced..His heart pounds but not for the excitement..he is excited but more than that he is thirsty..He is thirsty for blood..He was up there! He had to be! 

Vegas ran as fast as he can to catch the mastermind who is the reason behind their misery...

It's been a whole week since Vegas and Kim left the hospital to hunt and Kinn stay with his children while he overlook and used his connection to gather information. 

Some bastards would run away from Thailand to escape the Mafia King's wrath, asking for refuge with their ally gangs but Kinn would give one call to the gangs and they would turn their back on their own and hand over the man who dares to touch Mafia King's husband to the Theerpanyakul guards Alive not dead..Each of them was handed alive as they promised to the Underworld King.

Kinn received the call from Vegas...It was t call he waited for the whole week. And the conversation was short and they hung up. Kinn looks at the sky through the tall window. Finally, the hunt has come to an end.

"Finally I got you.. " Kinn smirked.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

37.9K 1.4K 31
hate.😡...?....or.....love.❤..? Of course it was stubborn Love❤❤❤❤ ........Kinn
34.1K 799 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
34K 1.4K 21
porsche broke down when he knows that kinn not love him and even going to marry that tawan 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺....... its a rollercoaster drive so be ready...
8K 463 21
KINN ❤️ PORSCHE Porsche: Sorry Phi.... I couldn't keep my Promise Kinn hold his hand and say "In this life destiny didn't favour us but I promise you...