ꜱᴛᴀʀɢɪʀʟ | 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘊�...

De obrowne21

ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒 Mais

STARGIRL
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜
001. ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
002. ꜱʟɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴍꜱ
003. ʟɪᴠᴇ
004. ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
005. ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ
007. 4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. ʜᴀᴋᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
010. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
012. ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
014. ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
015. ʜᴏᴍᴇ
016. ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
019. ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 'ᴇxᴇꜱ'
020. ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
021. ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
100k Reads
022. ᴍᴜᴋʙᴀɴɢ
023. ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ
024. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
025. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3
027. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
028. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 💔
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ ꜱᴜ
030. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
031. ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
032. ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴡ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
035. ꜱʟɪᴘ ᴜᴘ
036. ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
038. ᴍɪʟᴏ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

006. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

11.3K 304 161
De obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Did we cockblock you?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

"HEY MAMA." Val kissed her mothers cheek. Her mother had been standing on the porch waiting for her return. She was surprised to see a young man jog to the drivers side and open the door for her daughter.

Her mother cradled Val's head in her hands. "Look at you! So beautiful, mija."

Oakleys heart warmed at the interaction. He could tell that her mother was very important to her and that they loved each other very much.

Val gave him a rundown of how her family was. Her mother was going to be the more open one of her parents. Her dad on the other hand would be harder to trust Oakley, even if she was just bringing him as a friend.

She told him about her twin brother and how he would try to intimidate Oakley, but inside he's a big softy. Finally, she brought up her baby siblings. They were adorable but caused trouble wherever they went.

Val's mother, Selena, turned to Oakley. "Who's this?"

"I'm Oakley, ma'am." He put his hand out for her to shake. He tensed when he was welcomed in her open arms but relaxed after a couple of seconds.

"It's so great to meet you." She muttered into his shoulder before pulling away. She took in his appearance and immediately noticed his love for tattoos.

Val gave her mom a look. "Mom." She scolded.

Selena gave her daughter a reassuring look. "You guys must be hungry. I just finished making your favorite."

Val grabbed Oakleys hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She could tell that he was nervous to meet her family. He was handling it really well and he would fit right in, she was sure of it.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

VAL FELT NOTHING BUT PEACE. Her and Oakley were currently laying together on the hammock in the backyard. An ocean view is what they were met with. Her eyes surveyed the waves and the sound of them crashing filled her ears. Crush was running around in the field of grass.

After meeting her family they decided to escape the chaos. Val is lowkey an introvert but can be an extrovert. She loves to socialize and hang out with her family and friends, but not every day. There was only so much human interaction she can take before she feels drained.

That's where her and Oakley connected. Oakley was an introvert, no doubt. He only socialized when he had to and preferred to spend time with his self.

Val focused on matching her breathing with his. Her head lay on his boney shoulder, hair out and blowing with the wind. They've been stealing glances at each other when one is not looking.

"You've never had pineapple on pizza!" Val commented. This debate goes way back and will still probably be continuing when Val dies. The world just can't come to an agreement on this one.

"Why would you put fruit on pizza?" He challenged. "Y'all Americans be trying anything you see."

She shook her head rapidly. "It's a world thing. You've just been missing out."

They've been taking about unpopular opinions and pineapple on pizza came up.

"Okay, but have you tried fries dipped in ice cream." Val blurted out.

Oakley screwed his face up. "That's even worse!"

She face palmed while giggling. You ain't living life until you've tried fries dipped in ice cream.

Oakley admired the way Val's nose scrunched up when she laughed. Her eyes crinkled making her look truly happy. He noticed how when she was around him she wouldn't hide her smile, not anymore.

A piece of her hair fell in front her face blocking Oakleys view of her smile. His tattooed fingers tucked it behind her ear and started massaging her head.

Val angled her neck to look at him. He was already gazing at her. She smiled tenderly, thanking him for his comfort.

They got lost in each others eyes. They didn't notice that they had slowly started to lean in.
Val bumped her nose with his lovingly.

'This girls going to be the death of me.' Oakley thought in his head.

Right before their lips could meet a childish screech broke their faces apart.

"Val, you're back!" Her 6 year old sister, Alana ran out of the house. Her 8 year old brother, Grey, followed.

Oakley kissed her forehead before helping her up. That kiss was a sign that they would talk about it later.

The heavy weight suddenly on her legs was from the two children hugging them. She leaned down giving them a couple of smooches all over their faces.

Grey craned his neck to look at his big sister. "You've been gone for forever."

"I know, I thought you would've been taller than me by now."

Alana noticed Oakley. "Is that your boyfriend?"

"What? No." Val rejected. A little too quickly for Oakleys liking.

"Then who is he?"

"Did we cockblock you?" The young boy said.

Her mouth dropped. "Where did you even learn that?" she grabbed both of their hands. "Get inside before I donate all your toys."

That got them to book it inside the house before Val could get to their rooms.

Val laughed fondly with a smile on her face.
Oakley grabbed her hand leading her inside.

"You know if you wanted to leave, I wouldn't blame you." She announced.

"Why would I want to do that?" He brought his other hand to hold hers. Now both of his hands enclosed her small one.

"He did kind of cockblock us." He chuckled with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I wasn't going to kiss you, you know?" She clarified.

"You're shit at lying."

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• Thank you to anyone who has voted or saved my story to their library 🙏
• I love the comments they bring me life

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

77.4K 1.4K 34
𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
70.5K 522 54
Central cee imagines
313K 6.3K 60
' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 '