GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

Par Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... Plus

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty-eight.

599 28 2
Par Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fourty-seven)

__________

michael and paige were smooth sailing, with the paramedic-football player couple smiling when seeing laura and adam moving away from each other with a smile on her face.

michael leaving the girl to chat with paige and the rest of the girls who joined them on the shaded den as the football player went to the counter, "mate, that looked like a good chat,"

adam looked at them, "just kind of sealed the deal and said, look.." luca interrupted him, "what, are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asked adam who shook his head, "no!"

"i dunno, you're making crepes now," the lads chuckled as michael leaned on his hand, "just told that i'm closed off," michael smiled at that excited for laura, "mate, i'm happy for you,"

he clapped his hand against adam's hand bro hugging the boy, "you had your fun, you're read," luca said to adam, "but laura is still fun," dami said as michael nods his head, "mm,"

the davidson lad smiled seeing his coupled up partner walking away from the conversation when the nathalia girl then pulled michael for a chat.

the two went towards the kitchen sitting themselves down onto the sofa, "how are you?" she asked michael who sipped on his drink, "i'm good, and you?"

"well, obviously, i just wanted you to know as well that it did like cross my mind, like getting you for the date," the football player looked at her, "nathalia,"

the girl looked at michael, "don't get me wrong, you are a stunning girl and anyone would be lucky to have you, but if we did go on a date, my mind wouldn't be with you, it would be with paige," he stated, "i think we're honestly better as friends, to be honest,"

his blue eyes looked at her, "i understand that," she looked back at michael, "the connection i have with paige, no-one else could or will beat that," he said running a hand through his brunette hair.

the davidson lad looked at her, "i don't want you to feel bad," he stated looking at her, "i'm okay," she said looking at him, "thank you for letting me know, though," the two stood up as nathalia looked at him, "congratulations, you're the first guy to friend zone me,"

he hugged her as nathalia hugged him, "you're so welcome," he stated playfully as nathalia chuckled when the two went their separate ways.

____

michael sat on the kitchen counter alongside luca chatting to ekin-su, davide, paige and nathalia when ekin looked to newcomer, "anyway, let's talk about who likes pizza,"

michael furrowed his eyebrows at that, "who likes pizza? do you like oven pizza?" ekin-su directed her question to nathalia, "yea, i like pizza,"

"yeah, yeah?"
"yeah,"

paige and michael shared a look, "what sort of pizza do you like?" nathalia looked at ekin-su, "italian pizza's the best pizza," the brazilan bombshell stated, "yea, which one?"

laura who was leaned against the counter near to her closest male friend, "this is about to intense," she said to michael who nods his head looking back to ekin-su and nathalia, "not the ones with the pineapple, no,"

"that's a shame, me and davide like the pineapple ones," ekin said as michael looked at laura, "and it starts," she chuckled at her friends comment, "no, i don't," davide said to ekin, "you said you did?"

davide shook his head, "not on a pizza," he said as nathalia looked at him, "that's an offence, right?" she said chuckling, "i was about to say an italian who likes pineapple in a pizza?!" nathalia said, "no, no pineapple, babe,"

"gosh, thank god,"

nathalia looked at ekin, "we're you like trying to say like you like just to please him?" ekin shook her head, "no,"

luca looked at ekin, "pineapple in pizza for italians is wrong," the fish monger stated, "that's an offence, babes, we don't do that, they don't do that,"

michael then saw ekin making a face, "and here we go," ekin looked to the newcomer, "have you got an issue with me?" nathalia looked at ekin, "no, i haven't got an issue with you," she said, "are you sure?"

"it feels like you have an issue with me,"

nathalia looked at ekin, "if i had an issue with you, i'll let you know, babe," michael ran a hand through his hair, "i feel like you have an issue with me," ekin said to nathalia, "ekin, she doesn't—" davide said to his coupled up partner, "maybe you have an issue with yourself, cos i don't have an issue with you,"

laura moved her hair behind her shoulder, "then i think you should drop the attitude and talk about—" nathalia looked to the actress, "what attitude is that? having fun and talking and laughing?" she questioned ekin, "what attitude is that?"

ekin then motioned to nathalia, "this attitude, lovely," michael looked to his coupled up partner, "paige, let's go—" the welsh paramedic nods her head, "yeah,"

she took laura's hand with her as the three walked away from the kitchen not wanting to be involved with ekin and nathalia's drama.

____

"i've got a text!"

"islanders, the hideaway is open tonight please choose a lucky couple to depend the night alone, hashtag sexy time, hashtag salon ready," luca read out from his phone.

"dami and indiyah,"

dami looked at them, "oh, my god, guys, seriously?! you want me to go?" the irish lad said, "i say davide and ekin," dami looked up to where deji was on the terrace, "shut the fuck up," the islanders all laughed at that.

"dami and indiyah!"

the islanders all head inside with the lads talking to dami as the girls all upstairs helped indiyah get changed into sexy clothes, "i've waiting for this since the beginning, man, actually, no, not since the beginning since i was with amber," dami said to them, "i've been waiting for this after amber, man! shit,"

"andrew," the irish lad looked to Andrew, "any tips? how do i open the salon?" andrew then started to say his tricks, "get the chocolate spread, mate, just use it,"

the lads all nod their heads, "yeah,"

the islanders all went to the front villa doers clapping their hands when indiyah came down, michael's arms wrapping around paige's shoulders as he stands behind her.

"have the best time!"

the islanders all stood at the end of the walk away, luca looking to his closest mate in the love island villa, "bye, deji," dami looked back at luca as the islanders all laughed at that.

____

michael once again was in the kitchen, "anyway, moral of the night, no pineapple on the pizza," the italian boy said, "hashtag no pineapple," ekin-su said.

"yea, but who's the best at banana pancakes?"

davide looked at them, "tomorrow morning, nathalia and ekin-su are gonna make pancakes, and then we will judge who makes the best pancakes," davide said, as michael ate his strawberries from the bowl in his hand.

"do you know what i learned, my love?" ekin said to nathalia, "best way to end an argument is cooking," she said as michael furrowed his eyebrows at that, "so you can prove to me—"

nathalia looked at ekin, "i don't need to prove you anything," she declared as michael chuckled at that, "who are you for me to prove you anything?" nathalia said to the actress, "i'm ekin-su, babe and there's only one—"

nathalia looked at the turkish actress, "who is that to me? who's that to me, though?" she questioned ekin, "ekin-who?" michael and luca both chuckled, "oh, not ekin-su, ekin-who!"

the two boys chuckled at that, "it ends in the kitchen, tomorrow morning, be there," michael said, "the battle of the pancakes," nathalia said out loud.

michael jumping down from the counter, "tomorrow morning, the big event," he said when luca comes near to him as deji filmed them, "turkey versus brazil,"

michael chuckled at that, "turkey versus brazil," he said when luca nods his head, "ekin-who versus nathalia," he said to deji's phone, "let's get it,"

paige smiled at where her coupled up partner was, with the football player coming closer to the paramedic, coming in between her legs as his hand went to paige's legs as her arms went around his shoulders.

michael smiled leaning his head on top of paige's head, before moving back from her and placing a kiss to her forehead.

as the islanders all started to come inside, michael running his hand through his hair brushing his teeth with his other hand, wiping his face and mouth after washing them coming downstairs in his calvin klein navy boxers, "so, adam, becoming exclusive without exclusive? are you doing a dami?"

the lads laughed at that, "we're not throwing the exclusive word around there," adam stated to andrew who sat with michael on the football player's bed, "we don't like that word up in here,"

the davidson lad looked at his coupled up partner who came into their shared bed, his arm moving ad she rested her head on his arm, as her thumb rubbed across his tanned cheek.

____

"big day today, people," deji spoke when the islanders were all awake in the bedroom, "ekin-su versus nathalia," michael wrapped an arm around paige's waist, "are you ready for tasting?" he questioned the italian lad, "i'm always ready to taste,"

the davidson boy laughed, "how do you think dami and indiyah's night went?" danica questioned her fellow islanders, "i think they had a great time,"

the islanders who slept in the living room all came into the bedroom, "nathalia, are you ready?" davide questioned the brazilian bombshell, "i was born ready,"

"ooh!"
"oh!"

the hideaway couple came into the hideaway, "look at the smile on indiyah's face," adam spoke looking to the said girl who smiled at them, "what's happening with you?"

indiyah looked at them, "nice roses, erm..everything," she said as michael had his arm still around paige's shoulder, "look at indiyah's face," the girl couldn't stop smiling, "did you open the salon?"

"the salon?"

dami furrowed his eyebrows, "what's this?" michael looked at his friends seeing their suspicions smiles, "let's go lads,"

the islanders all started to get out of their beds with michael going outside alongside dami to the sun deck as the irish islanders spoke about how his and indiyah's night went.

the islanders all started to get ready for ekin-su's and nathalia's pancake battle as luca and michael were the ones to present, "right, the main guy, our tester, taster—" the two lads said, "whatever he's called,"

"whoo!"

luca looked at them, "he's gonna be the judge today," the islanders clapped their hands, "the only requirement is they need to include banana," davide stated to the two girls, "davide, you can't know what pan they pick cause then you'll know,"

"off you go," andrew moved davide into the direction of the daybed.

michael sat near to his coupled up partner, "ekin's already going, rapid, rapid," his arms around paige's waist, "let's go!"

"oh! shaking well in the cup,"

nathalia looked at them, "not willing, no helping her out," she said to the islanders as ekin looked to nathalia, "i don't need help, babe," the islanders all ooh at ekin's comment, "ekin, she just blew a kiss,"

the turkish actress raised her middle finger towards nathalia who rolled her eyes, "come on, girl, smile!" the two girls made the banana pancake, "get out my fucking way," ekin said.

"you get out my fucking way," nathalia said back to the actress, "damn!"

michael kept his coupled up partner sat on his legs as they watched nathalia and ekin battle, "damn! woof!"

the two girls finished their pancakes as michael's stomach grumbled at the look of the two girls' pancake, "mm, they do look good," he said as paige heard his stomach again, "is that your stomach?"

michael nods his head, "i haven't eaten yet," the girl chuckled, "i'll make you some french toast in a bit," michael smiled at that pressing a kiss to his partner's cheek, "thank you,"

once the battle was over, michael held onto ekin's and nathalia's hands, "right, this year of love island's pancake off and still the remaining champion..ekin-su!" some of the islanders cheered clapping their hands for ekin-su.

"davide's queen of pancakes,"

the italian smiled at his coupled up partner when the welsh paramedic started to go towards the kitchen once everyone moved away from there, with michael standing near her, "want me to help with anything?" paige shook her head, "you're fine there, honeybuns,"

the two spoke whilst being in the kitchen, "oh!" he said when his phone alert went off, "i've got a text!" the davidson lad stands up, "boys, it's time for some first class deliveries as you take on today's challenge, you got male, hashtag oversized package, hashtag delivery number sixty-nine," the islanders cheered, "let's go! let's go!"

the two ate their breakfast in the kitchen together before getting ready for the challenge, michael went second to last, with the football player coming out from behind the van, ripping his shirt off and pulling off his shorts to reveal red shorts.

michael then comes through the cardboard boxes with a smirk, heading over with a pink love heart in hand going to his coupled up partner, "special delivery," he picked paige up in his arms taking her towards the trolley setting her down.

his eyes looking at the girls when he used his strength and picked up the trolley close to his chest, his back muscles on show to the girls who watched with a gasp as michael moved around the obstacle holding the trolley that had his coupled up partner on close to his chest.

"he's so fit, i can't believe he lifted me and the trolley in his arms," paige said to the camera, "he is definitely the fittest mailman i have ever seen," she said with a cheeky smile.

before going through the conveyor belt that moved them down before michael planted a passionate kiss onto paige's lips who wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "so sexy," she said against his lips.

michael clapped his hands for davide who ended the challenge when the girls all had a conversation, "so, the boy that we think delivered the sexiest performance is..." the girls all looked at each other, "..michael!"

"aww, let's go,"

the islanders all ran back to the villa with michael barking at the girls when they started to go slow, "woof! woof!" dami joined in with him barking at the girls.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for their evening with michael looked at his friend who started speaking, "jamie, if you were to come in here and you could have any girl, no situation, they're lined up in front of you and you start fresh, what one you picking?" luca questioned jamie as the lads all got changed.

"i like the way danica's confident, though," he stated to them, "so you'd come in here just for danica?" michael questioned the bombshell, "yeah, like, obviously, she's confident, i like that," the fellow footballer spoke.

the islanders all went out to the garden going straight to the counter where drinks were made for them, "let's cheers to a good night with good people, and no more drama," indiyah commented as the islanders all cheered, "whoo!"

"no more drama!"
"no more drama!"

____

michael and paige sat on the daybed, "ok, who's the best person you've ever seen live in concert?" she questioned him, "best person?" paige hummed nodding her head, "erm—"

however michael didn't get to say anything when someone's phone went off, "oh! i've got a text!" paige said standing up, "islanders, tonight there will be a re-coupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with, hashtag you do you hun," she said to them, michael looking up at his partner.

"oh, shit,"

dami's phone then went off, "i've got a text!" michael looked to his partner, "can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately," he said to them.

the couple stood up from the daybed, michael pressing a few kisses to her lips coming to the firepit along with everyone else.

tasha coupled up with andrew being the first one to choose, indiyah went next choosing dami as michael smiled at that, gemma then next choosing luca as michael smiled when his partner stood up, "i've decided to couple up with this boy because every since he's come into the villa, i've genuinely not felt happier or more myself, there's been a few bumps in the road," michael looked at her, "but those bumps have only made us stronger, i love everything about him, his handsome smile, his blue eyes and his personality, oh and of course his rocking body," the islanders all chuckled at that, "so the boy i'd like to couple up with is.."

"..my boy, mikey,"

the football player smiled as he came towards his coupled up partner, his arms coming around paige's waist kissing her lips before the two sat down, he kissed the side of her head, "i'm so happy," he said in her ear as paige smiled lacing their fingers together.

when more of the girls coupled up with the boys, as michael looked to danica seeing her sitting next to jamie as reece stands in front of them until nathalia chooses him on a friendship type of relationship.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

95.3K 1.8K 25
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞,❞ love island | summer 2022 discontinued
356K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
275K 8.6K 37
𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 ──── ❝what doesn't kill me makes me want you more!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she was the 'i hate you' type of girl, and he wa...
4.4K 129 10
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...