Fairy Tail Divine Bane: God's...

Από nyxfall

Y/n was a lonely boy with no friends. He was called a monster because of the terrifying strength of his magic... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Prologue
Character Bio
Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: A Day Off
Chapter 4: Restrain The World
Chapter 5: My True Strength
Chapter 6: Meeting Lucy
Chapter 7: Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 8: A Fruitful Bond
Chapter 8: Roars Of The Storm
Author's Note
Chapter 9: The Dragon and The Monster
The Most Special Day of Everyone's life
Chapter 10: The Dragon Of Thunder
Chapter 12: A Will to Surpass
Chapter 13: From Light to Dark
Chapter 14: Jack Of All Trades

Chapter 11: Some Hellos and Some Goodbyes

1.1K 38 4
Από nyxfall

Laxus was sweating bullets at the sight of the colossal creature in front of him. Y/n had pulled off yet another one of his ludicrously, dangerous shenanigans. And this time, his partner-in-crime was not even human being. It was a gigantic beast of enormous proportions which appeared pretty hungry to the Dragon Slayer. 

Y/n: What's the matter Laxus? I have never heard of a cat getting a dragon's tongue before. Why aren't you tossing insults like you were doing before? You sure seemed to be enjoying it when you thought that you had the upper hand.

The God Arsenal questioned innocently in a childish voice. He was perched atop the beast's head, sitting with one leg crossed over the other, the young man tilted his head in mock confusion as he looked down at the bound figure of the Lightning Dragon below him.

Laxus could only grit his teeth in anger at Y/n's verbal jabs. He knew that Y/n was well aware of the reasons for his inactions. He knew that Y/n was just trying to milk some satisfaction from the unfavorable position, he had forced Laxus into. 

The God Arsenal flashed Laxus an amused smile. He had finally thwarted the Dragon Slayer's hope of victory. Y/n was certain that Laxus couldn't turn the tables on him unless he manages to pull out another ace in the hole. And unfortunately for Laxus, Dragonification was the only ace he held for this battle.

Y/n rested one hand on the beast's silky fur and gently caressed it.

Y/n: Let's finish this now, shall we?

The beast roared in agreement. The numerous pair of eyes were now trained on the chained Dragon Slayer. The wide jaw sprung open as crimson particles of magic energy gathered between the teeth. Y/n's body was also enveloped in pale white aura as he slowly charged a blast of his own.

Y/n: It's over....

In a brilliant flash of light, Laxus was engulfed by a wall of concentrated magical energy. The Dragon Slayer could only holler in pain as the light seared through his dragon form before falling lifelessly to the ground. Thankfully, he had only lost consciousness and nothing more major than that.

Y/n breathed a sigh of relief. He took a moment to stretch his stiff muscles and pat his beast on the head before releasing it from the summoning. The beast dispersed into a cloud of black smoke and slithered into Y/n's shadow. Y/n turned to look at the unconscious form of Laxus and massaged his temples. It was going to be quite a pain to carry a man, this big, back home.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n managed to carry Laxus back to the guild somehow and dumped him on the infirmary bed. At this time, all the guild members had recovered from their electrocuted state. Y/n sat down on the bar stool waited for everyone to comeback.

After a while, the guild doors opened and the members of Fairy Tail flooded the guild. All of them wore an expression filled with anxiety as their eyes drifted wearily from one side to another. Obviously, they were worried about a certain Lightning Dragon Salyer jumping out of the shadows.

However, all their worries vanished as their collective gazes fell on Y/n, who was whistling a melodious tune while reading a book about of different types of plants. 

???: So, judging from the fact that half the town was levelled by destructive ray of doom, it looks like you gave Laxus a pounding of lifetime, didn't you?

A young man pushed his way in front of the crowd and approached the God Arsenal with solemn look on his face. The man had spiky, charcoal hair which framed the sides of his face, a pair of dark blue orbs embedded in his eye sockets. He didn't wear a shirt or any clothing on his upper torso for the matter, showing off his well-toned abs and battle scars without any hindrance. His member stamp was below his collarbone on his right pectoral muscle and was dark blue in color. A cross shaped necklace hung around his neck with a metal armband on his right forearm. Thankfully, the man had the decency to put some pants on, along with boots.

This man was none other than Gray Fullbuster. The Ice-Make wizard of Fairy Tail.

Y/n lifted his head from his book and flashed Gray a smile. The Ice-Make wizard's stony façade broke into a wide grin as the crowd behind him leapt up in joy. 

Everyone: Yes!!!!!!

Y/n felt a deep warmth in his heart at the sight of comrades celebrating their victory. 

???: Thank you for coming to our aid, Y/n. It wouldn't have been possible without you.

Y/n's head whipped to his side as young lady with scarlet hair with brown eyes. A slender, voluptuous figure covered by custom made knight armor, blue skirt, black boots, and diamond shaped silver earrings.

This lady was Erza Scarlet, renowned throughout the continent as the Queen of Fairies, Titania.

Y/n: It was no big deal, Erza.

Erza: Right.... Only you can say that beating one of the strongest members of our guild was no big deal....

Y/n looked away as Erza gave him an unimpressed look. The God Arsenal's gaze unexpectedly landed on a familiar figure. Standing a few feet away was none other than Lucy Heartfilia. She was laughing anxiously as she watched a fight between Gray and Natsu. Y/n smirked as he slowly creeped up behind her.

Y/n: So, how has your stay in the guild been so far, Lucy?

Lucy: It's been quite adventurous and thrilling just what I had expected from Fairy Tail.

She answered absentmindedly before frowning as the gears in her head shifted. Her eyes widened as she realized that none of her two companions had said anything as they were quite engaged in their brawl. Lucy slowly turned her head and was greeted by a sight of a tall man towering over her small frame, standing mere inches away from her.

Y/n: Hello there!

Y/n's greeting was responded by an ear shattering scream followed closely by a thumping sound. Y/n watched in surprise as tumbled to the floor with her eyes rolling back into her sockets. He didn't expect the girl would just faint from a simple jump scare.

At this point in time, Natsu and Gray had grown tired of their skirmish and gone back to hurling insults at each other. However, their banter was abruptly interrupted by Lucy's scream. The both of them whipped around and saw Y/n scratching his head in confusion while their companion lay unconscious on the floor with a horrified expression.

Gray: Y/n.... What did you do......?

Y/n: Hey! I don't know either man! I just said a simple 'hello' and she blacked out on me. Honestly, talk about being rude.

Gray: Somehow, I don't believe that's all that happened......

Y/n wanted to retort but was rudely interrupted by flaming fist hitting the floor near him. Y/n sighed deeply. It appears the time had come. He knew the risk of approaching this group but expected this event to happen a little later.

Y/n: Really, Natsu do we really have to this right now?

Y/n glanced at the Fire Dragon Slayer. Natsu's eyes burned with fighting spirit. His burning fists trembled in excitement as he flashed a toothy grin at Y/n. 

Natsu: Y/n! Let's Fight!

Nasty lunged at Y/n with his flaming fist reared back. 

Natsu: Take this! Fire Dragon's Iron Fi--- Gwah?!

Natsu's attack was abruptly halted by Y/n who simply raised his palm and backhanded the Dragon Slayer in the face. Natsu couldn't even react as he was spent spiraling through the second-floor window before crash landing halfway across the town.

Y/n: His thirsts for battle have gotten even worser with time. Fortunately, he is still only at the beginner stage of his magic. I just hope I don't have to be around to face the final stage.

Makarov: Alright everyone that would be enough for our fun, but I hope you have not forgotten we have got an entire town to amuse, right? So, let's give Magnolia the time of their live with the Fantasia Parade.

Everyone cheered and the preparations for the parade begun.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Later at Night) ....

A massive crowd of people were gathered at the streets of Magnolia. Everyone waited in anticipation as they waited for the Fantasia Parade to begun. The crowd quickly broke out into cheers as the floats rolled down the streets of Magnolia. Each float had its own distinct features with guild members showing of their magical abilities to the crowd which made them go wild.

Y/n was also dressed up for the occasion.

He wore regal looking tunic with pants and a red robe with white fur collar. His hair was opened, allowing the long straight wave of vibrant green to trail down his back, with various Christmas ornaments attached to it.

Y/n elegantly danced to a music rhythm while simultaneously alternating between different form of elemental magic to put on a mind-blowing performance. Overall, he was having the time of his life in his first fantasia Parade. However, from the corner of his eye, he noticed certain spiky-haired blonde observing the parade from a dark alley. 

Y/n knew Laxus had been kicked out of guild for his conduct. He wanted to speak up for old friend but the innocent lives he had tried to take in his mad destructive spree, was just too much to ignore. So, Y/n had remained neutral for the Lightning Dragon Slayer's matter.

Y/n saw Laxus turning around to leave. A warm smile formed on his face. He cannot stop him from leaving but that doesn't mean he couldn't give him one last parting gift to him.

Y/n put two fingers up and whistled loudly. The music stopped and everybody turned to him in confusion. The God Arsenal smirked before raising fist up in the air. With his index finger and thumb pointing to the heavens he shouted.

Y/n: Fairy Tail!!!

The frowns were instantly replaced by smiles as everyone followed Y/b's lead and performed the Fairy Tail's signature hand sign.

In his peripheral vision, Y/n saw Laxus smiling with tears of joy. Y/n also had tears threatening to flood out of his eye sockets, but he managed to hold them back.

No matter where you go, where you live and what you do. I will always be watching you even if I am far away. A place where unbreakable bonds are forged, that is Fairy Tail.

Goodbye Laxus......

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9.5K 357 37
[You Have Died. Pick Up To Five Traits For Your New Life.] A man dies and gets to choose the traits he will receive in his next life, but he doesn't...
197K 11.3K 168
[Previous Title - One Piece: Hashirama's Voyage] Hashirama Senju, the God of Shinobi, the Wood Deity, was a legend in the Naruto World. But what if w...
35.1K 644 20
A Nura x Male Moon Breath User story
3.2K 102 6
I will combine my favorite Western adult cartoon, Rick and Morty, with my favorite anime, My Hero Academia. In this fanfic Izuku Midoriya is the smar...