Legend of Korra X Male Reader

De storydays21

ON HIATUS until further notice :) You are the son of Bumi, and your life was a little less than ordinary. Bei... Mais

Prolouge
Season 1, Episode 1,P1
Season 1, Episode 1, p2
Season 1, Episode 2, p1
Season 1, Episode 2, p2
Heyyyy
Season 1, ep2, p3
Heyy p2
Season 1, ep3, p1
Question
Season 1, ep3, p2
Hey guys!
Season 1, ep 4, p1
Season 1, ep 4, p2
Season 1, ep 5, p1
Season 1, ep 5, p2
Season 1, ep 6,p1
Season 1, ep 6, p2
Season 1, ep 7, p1
Season 1, ep 7, p2
Challenge time!
Season 1, ep 8, p1
Season 1, ep 8 p2
NOT AN UPDATE!

Season 1, ep 8 p3

2K 54 22
De storydays21

"Republic City stands as a beacon of freedom, but the Equalists are using that freedom to tear it down. The law I have proposed would make it illegal for anyone to be a member of the Equalists or even be associated with them. It also puts into effect a curfew ensuring all non-benders are in their own homes by nightfall." Tarrlok stated firmly, in the council room. 

 "This is going too far Tarrlok. You can't punish all non-benders for the actions of a few." Tenzin protested.  "That kind of cowardice will cause our city to fall into Amon's hands. We must pass this law. All in favor?" Tarrlok polled. The rest of the council raised their hands, in favor, making Tenzin huff angrily, and Tarrlok smirk at the irate airbender. 

(Meanwhile in the city)

Team Avatar, sorry the new Team Avatar, were gathered around Asami's Satomobile, eating a quick snack before they continued their nightly patrol. (Y/N) sat on top of his Sato-cycle, back towards the rest of the team. Things were still tense, and he'd rather he didn't get hurt again, thank you very much. 

"All available units, please respond to the 5600 block of Dragon Flats Borough. Equalists have taken to the streets. Consider them armed and dangerous. Proceed with caution." The radio warned.  Bolin jumped in the front with Asami, "I call front!" he chirped. 

"After you." Mako gestured for Korra to go first. "What a gentleman. Thanks." she cooed. Asami narrowed her eyes as she watched them in the review mirror, before speeding off with (Y/N) right behind her. He'd seen what Asami had seen, and he didn't like anything about the whole situation.  (Y/N) revved his engine, and took off ahead of his team? Friends? Ah, he was too tired to think about it.

As they got closer to their destination, they could see helicopters with the searchlights bright as they looked for the Equalists. "Why is the power out?" Korra wondered. (Y/N) and Asami both skid their vehicles to a stop. "What the hell?" (Y/N) asked, seeing the police barricade, with a crowd of angry non-benders, standing at the barriers.

"Wait a second. These people aren't armed or dangerous." Asami said. "Sure doesn't look that way," muttered Korra, eyeing the scene. "Ugh, what now?" (Y/N) grumbled, making everyone turn toward where he was looking. "All non-benders, return to your homes immediately." called a police officer over the speaker. "Yeah, as soon as you turn our power back on!" One man demanded, the crowd agrees angrily. 

"Disperse or you will all be arrested." the officer warned with narrow eyes. "You benders can't treat us this way!" a woman called from the audience, before turning to her daughter. "Mommy look! It's the Avatar!" The woman rushed to the barrier, clenching her children close to her, as police moved to restrain her if necessary. "Please, help us. You're our Avatar too." she pleaded. Korra pushed her way past the guards. 

"Everyone, please remain calm. I'm gonna put a stop to this," she promised, ignoring the officer who was speaking on the speaker, as he adjusted his hat and rolled his eyes at the Avatar. Korra stomped her way over to Tarrlok. He was speaking to another officer when she approached. "Tarrlok, you need to turn the power back on and leave these people alone." She demanded. 

"Avatar Korra, you and your playmates have no business here." Tarrlok hissed. "We're not going anywhere. You don't have the right to treat these innocent people like criminals." Korra didn't back down. "This is an Equalist rally. There's nothing innocent about it."Tarrlok looked down at Korra before looking at Asami as she spoke up. 

"They're not Equalists. They're just normal people who want their rights back." "They are the enemy. Round up all these equalists." He called. The metal benders began using the metal to capture the people, ignoring their scared chattering. They used the Earth to put them in vans to lock them away. "Stop!" Korra cried, using her Earth bending to put the people back down. 

Tarrlok growled before spotting Asami and using his water bending to grab her wrist. "Hey, let me go!" she cried, pulling back. "You're under arrest." "What? You can't do that." Mako protested. "Actually I can. She's a non-bender out past curfew and her father is a known equalist conspirator." Tarrlok smirked smugly, passing Asami off to two metal benders. 

"Arrest him and his brother." Tarrlok pointed at the brothers, as they were grabbed by metal. "Tarrlok!" Korra called using Earth to hover boulders at the man. 

"Unless you want to join your friends in prison, I suggest you put those down and go back to the Air Temple." the Northern bender growled. "Korra, don't." Korra jumped feeling (Y/N)'s hand on her shoulder. She'd forgotten he was there. "He's trying to get a rise out of you, and then if you're arrested, what message is that going to send to everyone?" Korra sighed and dropped the boulders with a heavy thud. "We'll be fine," Bolin assured as he was pushed into a truck. 

"I'll call Tenzin!" Korra promised as she locked eyes with Mako. "So sad to see your little, 'Team Avatar' broken up. You had a good run." cooed Tarrlok, arms crossed. "This isn't over, Tarrlok." (Y/N) hissed, eyes bright with anger. "Oh, I believe it is. Take them away." Korra watched defeated as they drove the arrested away. 

*At the police station*

"Hey!" Korra growled in frustration as a police officer walked away from her. "I came as quickly as I could. Are your friends all right?" Tenzin asked the Avatar. "I don't know, these knuckleheads won't tell me anything. And I have no idea where (Y/N) went." "I'll take care of this." soothed Tenzin. They looked up hearing footsteps and saw Beifong's replacement walking away from an annoyed (Y/N).

"I'm just going to keep following you." (Y/N) growled. The acting police chief gasped nervously seeing Tenzin and tried to walk away. "Saikhan, a word please." "Councilmen Tenzin and (Y/N), I'm pretty swamped at the moment. Can this wait?" "You know damn well it can't." The dual bender snapped. "What my nephew meant to say was, no it cannot. Three of Avatar Korra's and (Y/N)'s friends were wrongly arrested tonight. I'd like you to release them immediately." Tenzin tried to be civil. 

"They're not going anywhere. They were interfering with police business." Saikhan said. "You so-called 'police business' was rounding up innocent people and claiming they were equalists. They should be released too." Korra spoke up. "All equalist suspects are being detained indefinitely. They'll be freed if and when the task force deems they are no longer a threat." 

"Those people are entitled to due process under the law." Tenzin narrowed his eyes at Saikhan who replied smoothly, "You'll have to take that up with Councilman Tarrlok." "On it." (Y/N) growled and began walking toward's the man's office. "(Y/N), please it's late. We have a meeting in the morning, you can talk to Tarrlok then." (Y/N) was not pouting, no sir, but he crossed his arms stiffly and returned to his Uncle's side. "You're officially the worst Chief of Police ever!" Korra pinch Saikhan's chin up and down angrily before Tenzin pulled her away too.

"Calm down, you two. I'll get this figured out. We just need to be patient." He led the younger benders away before turning around, "But you really are the worst! EVER!" Tenzin pointed before walking after (Y/N) and Korra.

*At Air Temple Island*

It was late and everyone was sleeping. Well, they were supposed to. Korra was trying to sleep but growled in frustration. She felt so useless! She sat up and opened her window to watch the snow falling on Republic City.

She huffed and gently woke Naga up. Together they rode in silence and walked down the quiet street. Korra stopped and got off Naga. "Wait for me here, girl." Nago nudged Korra worriedly, making Korra cuddle her back.

"Don't worry. I'll be alright. I'll be back." She assured Naga. 

Korra kicked down Tarrlok's window, making the two men inside gasp from the sudden intrusion and wind. "We need to talk," Korra stated, walking forward with a glare on her face. 

"Are any of the other council members here?" Tarrlok asked his assistant. "I believe everyone has gone home for the night." He replied. "Then you should do the same," Tarlok suggested. "Are you sure sir?" He asked hesitantly.  "Leave us." He bowed and quickly left the room. 

The water benders waited until the door closed. "You obviously have something on your mind, spit it out." Tarrlok hissed.

"Don't you see? You're doing exactly what Amon says is wrong with Benders. You're using your power to oppress and intimidate people." Korra spat. "And you don't?" asked Tarrlok. "Of...of course not." Korra stuttered, startled by the question. "Isn't that what you came here to do? Intimidate me into releasing your friends?" Korra blinked at him making him smirk. 

"See, that's what I admire about you, Korra. Your willingness to go to extremes in order to get what you want. It is a quality that we both share." Tarrlok grinned. 

"You and I are nothing alike!" Korra exclaimed. 

The older bender shrugged. "Look, I'll make you a deal. You and (Y/N) fall in line and do what I say, and I'll release your friends." 

"That's why you arrested them? To get to me?" Korra gasped. "I need your answer." Tarrlok taunted. 

"No." Korra hissed, defiance in her eyes. "You might be able to manipulate Chief Saikhan into following you but it won't work for me or (Y/N)."

"You will regret that decision," warned Tarrlok, standing in front of his water wall behind him. "You need to be stopped. You're just as bad as Amon." Korra accused. 

"I've tried to work with you, Korra, but you've made it impossible." He turned around and sent a sharp wave towards Korra, who managed to dodge it and used the Earth to hit him back. She sent flames his way and he covered himself with water until she stopped. He grinned and sent razor-sharp ice shards at Korra.

While she backflipped to avoid some of it, she grunted in pain when a few nicked her skin in several places. Korra used the Earth behind Tarrlok to knock him into the wall and over the edge of the railing in the hall. 

Tarrlok grabbed a piece of the rail and held on tightly, his hair falling out of its neat ponytails. Korra stood over him panting heavily. "Still think I'm that half-baked Avatar?" she growled, before sending Tarrlok onto the floor and jumping down with him. "What are you gonna do? You're all out of water, pal." She mocked.

Tarrlok crawled backward nervously as Korra ran towards him, hands aflame. Korra gave a strangled gasp as Tarrlok used his trump card: blood bending. He made Korra kneel in pain as he spoke lowly. 

"You're in my way, Avatar. And you need to be removed." Korra grunted in pain as she tried to move herself. "You're--you're a blood bender?" "Very observant." Tarrlok snarked. "It's not a full moon. How---how are you doing this?" she questioned. "There are a lot of things you don't know about me." 

Tarrlok threw Korra into a nearby column making Korra lose consciousness.  She saw visions of the past, Councilmen Sokka and Toph Beifong and Avatar Aang all frozen in pain from a previous blood bender's trial.

Korra came slightly to, seeing herself tied up and Tarrlok closing the door of a Satomobile. "Where are you taking me?" she demanded. "Somewhere no one will find you," promised Tarrlok. "Say goodbye to Republic City, Avatar Korra. You'll never see it again." In response, Korra growled and breathed fire at the Northern water bender.  He jumped back and hit the door with a grunt. 

"You can't do this! Let me out!" Korra screamed into the night. 

*A/N: Hey guys! I'm so excited to be back! I've been going through some stuff and honestly, writing was the last thing on my mind. I hope to update a lot more frequently. Sorry there wasn't a whole lot of (Y/N) in this chapter, he will definitely be more involved next chapter! Looking forward to all your comments! :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.7K 439 17
Jinora gets sucked back in time to the era of Avatar Aang. See through Jinora's eyes how she will find her way back to her present. (this is my 1s...
248K 6.6K 58
Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara always thought she was different from he...
43.9K 1K 23
A Young Firebending boy has floated towards the Southern Water tribe on an Ice Berg, and was taken in by the Airbending Master Tenzin as a student...
2.5K 67 10
This is my first time writing a fanfic so please any flame is welcomed. I got this idea from @TheAutumFox so please check him out. Akira is the son o...