Always and Forever (A Harmion...

Da DaisyDreamer22

Harry has always loved Hermione. In their last year of Hogwarts, this is Harry's last chance to tell her how... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The boy who loved
......
Decisions
Worth it
Cover Contest
Him
No more
By my side
COVER WANTED
The Plan
Back to Hogwarts
Magic and Madness
Epilogue
The Sequel
Sequel..?

Note- Don't worry! Still continuing

7.2K 100 4
Da DaisyDreamer22

First off I am sorry for not updating in ages. I really appreciate all the support from everyone- there isn't one day that this story does not come up on my notifications. I love you all so much and it is incredible how what started off as a one shot has had so many views.

Secondly, I had written a whole chapter for you guys and today I logged on only to find it had disappeared. I'm really disappointed and am so so sorry to you all for this. Please don't give up on this story and I will try and update ASAP.

Daisy Dreamer
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

79.4K 1.7K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoyyyy!) Y/n L/n is a girl...
22.1K 509 15
WARNING: Graphic depictions of suicidal ideation, self harm, and depression The battle of Hogwarts is over and students have returned to finish their...
215K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
246K 7.5K 18
(Y/N) has had a crush on Hermione Granger since their 3rd year at Hogwarts. Her feelings are growing, and there is a nagging inside of her telling he...