Family Line

By florencepughismine

I can run, but I can't hide From my family line In which Caroline Goode gets herself mixed in with Shadyside... More

NINTEEN NINTY-FOUR CAST
PART ONE; TV
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
NINTEEN SEVENTY-EIGHT CAST
PART TWO; AUGUST
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
SIXTEEN SIXTY SIX CAST
PART THREE; FAMILY LINE
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.

one.

301 6 0
By florencepughismine

_____

"Let her down, Will! Or swear to God I'll tell Mom!"

"Will, what the hell are you doing?"

Maddison and Nicholas Goode were a set of twins. They looked alike, like how normally twins are. Nick was older than Maddy by one whole hour, but he acted like he was one whole year older than her.

The two were yelling at their brother who was currently hanging a red headed girl named Ziggy by her wrists, and holding her legs while another girl burnt her arm. That certain girl was also Maddy's responsibility because Ziggy was a camper in her cabin.

That certain redhead was Ziggy Berman, a girl in which Nick had a crush on. But of course, Nick had his life planned out. If his mother's plan went correctly, he'd marry a Sunnyvale girl by the name of Chloe Banks, it wasn't arranged, but she wanted the two to marry.

Chloe Banks was a 15 year old Sunnyvaler, she was a CIT at Camp Nightwing. She really, really liked Nick, but he never really loved Chloe, he was just with her. Chloe didn't know that, she was clueless.

Her brother was Kurt Banks. He was the lead counselor at camp Nightwing. The Banks and the Goodes have known each other for a long time. Both families knew that if Chloe and Nick married, they'd be very, very powerful.

Unlike her brother, Maddison hadn't dated anyone. The girl was 17 and she never liked a boy. She tried to, but she never was able to click with her. So At first, Maddy really didn't like boys currently. But when she set eyes on a certain girl who was a year older than her. She was Cindy Berman, Ziggy's sister. She knew she was out of Cindy's league, so she stuck alone and single.

When she came out to her parents as a Lesbian, they did a lot of shit. It was fucked, and it put a lot on Maddy.

Will let go of the rope, making Ziggy fall to the ground. Maddy extended her hand to the red headed girl, and Ziggy only stared at it as her nose kept bleeding. She got up by herself and Maddy sighed. She clasped her hands together with a nod. "Okay, then." Maddy said as she walked over to her twin.

"Alright, what happened?" Kurt Banks asked as he paced in front of the group of Sunnyvalers and the one Shadysider. He twirled his whistle in his fingers as he did so. The Sunnyvalers grouped together. Ziggy stood alone, but near the Goode twins.

"I went back to my cabin, the door was open. And the next thing I knew all my money was gone and Ziggy was just sprinting away." A girl named Sheila said. She was the one who burnt Ziggy's arm. Maddy didn't know why she burnt Ziggy's arm, and she couldn't even take a guess.

"Because you were chasing me." Ziggy exclaimed. Kurt stopped his pace to look at Ziggy.

"Ziggy! You talk when I tell you to talk." Kurt said as Maddy crossed her arms as she rocked back and forth on her feet.

"Did you see her take it?" Nick asked as he crossed his arms. Maddy looked at her younger brother with a raised eyebrow.

"Everyone did." Will said and Maddy looked at her eldest brother.

"Everyone." The girls repeated. Maddy scratched the back of her neck awkwardly as they spoke.

"Alright. Well, that's it, Berman. Five strikes. You're out." Kurt said clapping his hands together. He pointed at Ziggy as Ziggy had looks to argue. Maddy went to step in, but Ziggy held her own.

"I'm out? They just tried to murder me!" Ziggy yelled with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Yeah. And I'll deal with them. But first, get back to camp, call Mommy because you're done at Nightwing." Kurt said as Maddy looked up at her brother. She placed a hand on her hip as the two argued.

"What if they ask about the burn on her arm?" Maddy asked as Ziggy tilted her her head to the side as she stared at Kurt.

"I didn't do it." Ziggy lied as Maddy pursed her lips.

"Lying is only gonna make it worse." She muttered as she put a hand through her brown hair.

"Oh yeah? Like you didn't set the camp flag on fire? Or let out the camp rabbits? Or graffiti the outhouse stalls?" Kurt asked through a yell. Maddy let out a sigh as she scratched her forehead.

"Everyone graffiti's the outhouse stalls!" Maddy said. Nick held back a laugh when she said that.

"Maddy!" Kurt exclaimed, trying to make the girl afraid. She stayed quiet and rolled her eyes.

"It's not her fault, really." Sheila said, defending Ziggy. Everyone became surprised by this, even Ziggy. "She's possessed by Sarah Fier." Sheila spoke. Ziggy tried to go at her. Nick grabbed her as Sheila pushed her back.

"Look, we kick her out, somebody's gonna ask about the burn on her arm. Then who's in trouble? Huh?" Nick asked as Ziggy fought against his hold. Maddy looked at Kurt with her hand still resting on her hip.

"Here, why don't we just let this one slide?" Maddy said. Kurt looked over at her and nodded his head.

"Alright. One more strike and you're out for real. You hear me, Berman? One more." Kurt said holding up one finger. Ziggy got herself out of Nick's hold with a smile on her face.

"Being bossed around by a Goode. Wow, some things never change." Ziggy said before storming off. Maddy walked up next to Kurt as he mumbled something.

"Alright, I'm not ignoring Ziggy stealing, but why did you try to burn her?" Maddy asked as Kurt turned around and stood next to her. Sheila smirked and flicked her hair off her shoulder.

"Because she's possessed by the witch." Sheila said. Maddy sighed and looked at Kurt, who hadn't said anything.

"Sarah Fier is a ghost story we told all of you numb nuts when we babysit. She doesn't exist." Maddy told them all. They stared at her as she spoke to them. Usually, Maddy was the cool counselor who barely ever disciplined anyone. She'd never talk harshly to them. "So no more burning anyone, or tying them to trees. That's strike one, for all of you." Maddy said looking at her brother, and Will looked away from her. Maddy nodded her head as she put one hand through her dark and curly hair.

Nobody answered her, so Kurt spoke up.
"Is that clear?" Kurt asked them all. They all nodded their heads in response.

"Yes." They said and Maddy nodded and clasped her hands together.

"Alright, get back to camp." Kurt said, Maddy walked over to grab the rope as the Sunnyvalers ran off. Kurt waited for her as she did so.

When Maddy had all of the rope, she walked next to Kurt. Kurt looked at her and jumped back. "Holy, shit your nose." Kurt said. Maddy furrowed her eyebrows and brought her hand to her nose.

When she did, crimson red blood went onto her fingers. "Shit." She muttered wiping her nose.

"Go to Nurse Lane, I'll take the rope." Kurt said. Maddy handed him the rope, and then ran off.

When she got back to the camp, she saw Chloe with Nick. Nick was watching Ziggy walk away as she stood next to him. Maddy couldn't help but feel bad for her. But she felt bad for Nick, Nick didn't want to be with Chloe, he had to be with her. She felt bad for her because she didn't know that Nick didn't love her. Nobody won in the situation.

Maddy walked past them, and Nick ran up to his sister. "Mads, what happened?" He asked as Chloe followed him.

"Seasonal nosebleed." Maddy said wiping her nose again. Nick stopped her in her tracks and took a look at her nose.

"Are you ok?" Chloe asked, Maddy nodded her head sure of herself.

"I'm fine, I get them a lot, so it's fine." Maddy said with a grin. Nick patted his sister's back and she pointed at the Nurse's office.

"Kurt told me to go to Nurse Lane's office, so, I'm gonna run." Maddy said before walking away. Nick watched his sister walk away as he tapped his foot. He sighed as Chloe looked up at him.

Currently, he was worrying about Ziggy's arm, hoping it wasn't infected. Chloe had grabbed his hand, and Nick put on a smile for her. He put his arm around her and kissed her temple. She smiled and walked the camp with him.

Maddy opened the door to hear the bells on the handle jingling. When Maddy got into the office, Nurse Lane was wrapping Ziggy's arm. Ziggy looked to be in pain as she did so. Lane seemed to be ranting on about something, she sounded almost robotic.

"Sometimes killing isn't murder. Sometimes it is necessary. Sometimes it is good." Nurse Lane was saying as Maddy closed the door. Ziggy was trying to get her attention, but Lane kept wrapping it tight.

"Nurse Lane, hi!" Maddy said bring Nurse Lane's attention towards the girl with the nosebleed.

"Just a moment, Maddison. Hop up on that table." Nurse Lane said before turning back to Ziggy.

"Once a day for three days, ok?" Nurse Lane asked, holding up an ointment. The door bells started to ring, making everyone look over.

"Hi, Nurse Lane." Said a rather cheery voice. That person was Cindy Berman. "Oh, hi, Maddy." Cindy said brightly. Maddy waved as her cheeks went a bit red.

"How are you?" Maddy asked, knowing she just blew it.

"I'm good." Cindy said before turning to Ziggy. She frowned when she saw the red head.

"Ziggy." Cindy said sternly.

Ziggy started to walk out of the office with Cindy behind her, hot on her tail. Nurse Lane looked at Maddy as her nose kept bleeding.

"Another nosebleed?" Nurse Lane asked calmly. Maddy nodded her head as she crossed her legs.

"Yes, ma'am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 556 24
"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. โ†’๐˜—๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5, 2021. โ†’๐˜Š๏ฟฝ...
126K 4.7K 28
your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much as you do
42.9K 1K 17
[1 in fierstreet1666] {Made 2021} seยทcret /หˆsฤ“krit/ not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
4.3K 66 12
This story starts during the summer of 1978 Laura is the twin sister of Nick and the older sister of Will. Her family is treated like royalty in Sun...