ᴹᴱᴰᴰᴸᴱ ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ⁻ ᵀᵒᵐ ᵏᵃᵘˡⁱᵗᶻ ˣ...

Av xstarrrlustx

ᵂᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵐᵉᵗ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈᵃʸ ᴮᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃʸ ᴺᵒʷ, ⁱᶠ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶠⁱᵍ... Mer

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺ
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᴾᵁᴿᴵᵀʸ
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᴾᵁᴿᴵᵀʸ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒˢʰᵒᵒᵗ
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁸
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹¹
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹²
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹³
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁴
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁶
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁷
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁸
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁹
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁰
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᴱᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁵

228 7 0
Av xstarrrlustx

DISCLAIMERS:
BOLD INDICATES GERMAN (unless its a text)

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

3rd Person POV:

"Sorry we're late, someone didn't wake up on time." Tom said, glaring at Ava, as they entered the tour bus.

The two weeks seemed to fly by in a blur and the first concert of the "Rock me around the world" tour was tonight.

"Oh come on, I was only 5 minutes late." Ava complained entering the bus right after Tom.

"5 minutes? More like 45." Tom rolled his eyes, taking a seat on one of the seats on the bus.

"Sure Tom. Whatever floats your boat." Ava sighed walking further into the bus.

"Where're are you going?" Tom asked with a frown as he watched Ava walk away.

"Going away from you."

"Are you seriously mad at me?"

"Yes Tom. If you actually woke me up on time, we wouldn't be late." Ava glared at Tom.

While Tom and Ava were bickering like an old married couple, the rest of the group watched in confusion.

Why was Tom supposed to wake Ava up?

Why did they come to the bus together?

Was that Tom's sweater Ava was wearing?

Is that a hickey on Ava's neck?

Is that a hickey on Tom's neck?

Well, about that.

The thing between Tom and Ava evolved to be something regular.

An everyday thing.

But the group didn't know that of course. They didn't tell them due to many reasons.

One of them being they both knew that they would pry into their thing. It was better this way and to be honest, the secrecy kind of added to the effect of the relationship, if you could even call it that.

This whole thing was actually kinda making thing weird between Ava and Tom. They both had feelings for each other but their thing was more of a 'tension release' without strings attached.

So, their feelings were off the equation.

At least for the time being.

"Is it only me or is something going on with them." Jason whispered to Bill.

"Oh they're definitely having sex." Bill said with a squint, watching the interaction of the duo.

"You think?" Gustav asked Bill from behind.

"Oh I don't think. I know. Tom's room is right next to mine, they're not very quiet." Bill said with a sigh. "I didn't think they would be stupid enough to keep it from us." He added.

"So wait, you've known this for how long?" Georg asked with confusion.

"2 maybe 3 weeks." Bill said with a nod.

"I can't believe she didn't tell me." Jamie said with annoyance.

"I can't believe he didn't tell me." Bill replied with a shake of his head.

"Looks like all that sex tired them out." Gustav nodded towards the pair.

Tom's head was on Ava's shoulder while Ava's head was on top of Tom's. From afar, they looked like a couple who have been in a relationship for a while while in reality,

"We looked away for one minute and they went from a fight to weird couply cuddling." Bill said with a disgusted look, putting hos tongue out.

"Do you thing they're dating?" Jamie asked with curiosity.

"No. They're way to stupid to actually sit down and talk about their feelings." Bill said with a chuckle and got up walking towards the pair with his phone pointing at them.

"What are you doing?" Jason whisper- yelled.

"Calm down, I'm taking a picture." Bill replied simply.

♡ 💬 ➢
liked by georglisting and 245,000 others

@billkaulitz: these two gave up without even going on tour.
creator has turned off the comments

✭ ─── ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ─── ✭

"I feel so tired." Ava yawned, walking into the concert venue.

After a 2 hour 50 minute bus ride and three breaks, they finally arrived at the Hanover concert venue exactly at 9:35 am. Their hotel was about 40 minutes away and their managers had already took their stuff into their designated hotel rooms.

"Bitch how do you feel tired, you slept the whole way here." Jamie said with a chuckle, looking at her friend who actually looked like she was extremely tired.

"I didn't get any sleep last night." Ava yawned once again looking around the venue, making a quick mind map of the places of everything.

"Too busy screwing Tom?" Jamie mumbled under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing." Jamie shrugged and walked towards the drum set.

Ava sighed and picked up one of her guitars, plugging it into the amplifier. She strummed a few chords and checked her microphone.

"Sound check." She spoke into the microphone and her eyes widened as she heard how good the sound quality was.

In no time they started to practice, one song after the other, making sure that everything was in order.

After a few hours, they got dressed and were all ready for the concert. At first they wanted to wear something matching and decided against it and chose to wear their usual selection of concert clothing.

Ava chose to wear a dark red vintage dress with a black corset and sheer black tights. To complete her look she wore chunky black boots that reached up to her mid calf and she did a matching makeup look.

In a few minutes they were going to go out on the stage and they could already hear the crowd chanting a mixture of Tokio Hotel and Æterisk.

Ava was more anxious then usual.

Maybe it was because they were going to perform with Tokio Hotel or maybe it was just the pre concert jitters but it was safe to say that she was visibly anxious.

"You okay?" Tom asked Ava, wrapping his hands around the slightly shaking girls waist from behind.

"Yeah, just... a little nervous." Ava said with a sigh, leaning back onto Tom.

"You'll be fine. Not like it's your first concert." Tom said with a chuckle.

Ava could feel his chest pressed up against her back but mostly she could feel his racing heart.

"Are you nervous?" Ava asked turning to was Tom with a slight smile.

"Yea- I mean- I always get nervous before concerts." Tom said with hesitancy.

"Aww you get nervous? The famous Tom Kaulitz, the womanizer, ladies man, Tom Kaulitz gets nervous." Ava chuckled, playfully hitting Tom's chest.

"Are you making fun of me?" Tom asked. "How dare you!" He added with a chuckle, looking down at Ava who was chuckling with him.

"Feeling better now?" Tom asked with a soft look.

"Definitely better." She replied with a bright smile.

"Come on! We're up!" Bill said rushing to the pair and before they knew it, they were on stage, performing their last song on the list which was Meddle About.

"We only met each other just the other day."

Ava's eyes met Tom's, remembering the day they met.

"But you've already got me feeling some type of way."

Tom remembered the feeling of his heart beating a little faster at the sight of her.

"Now, if I could figure it out, I'd take you back to my house so we can meddle about."

Tom and Ava walked towards each other on stage, getting ready for their guitar solo.

Theu were inches apart and the fans could definitely tell something was going on between the two from the way they were looking at each other instead of focusing on the chords they were playing.

And it was evident that the song Meddle About was actually about them.

✭ ─── ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ─── ✭

"To our first concert!" They all rose their glasses up to their lips, taking big gulps of their drinks.

After their concert ended, instead of going to their hotel, they decided to take a detour and found a really close club that was a 15 minute walk away and decided, what the hell, let's party a little.

"Ava lets dance!" Jamie exclaimed with excitement grabbing her hands.

"I'm way too sober to dance, ask me in about 45 minutes." Ava smiled.

"You're boring. Gustav! Lets dance!" Without having time to protest, Gustav was pulled onto the dance floor by Jamie.

Ava watched them with a chuckle and turned to face the rest of the group.

She downed two more glasses and felt her body relaxing under the intoxicating effects of the alcohol.

"Are you still too sober or can we dance." Tom whispering into Ava's ear while grabbing her hips.

"Nope, I'm definitely ready to dance." Ava said with a smirk, pulling Tom onto the dance floor.

They fit together like two puzzle pieces, their bodies moving with the rhythm of the songs that played. Ava was starting to feel dizzy and she didn't know whether it was the alcohol or Tom's presence that caused the feeling of intoxication

This reminded her of the night they went to the club Nightingale Plaza after the Tokio Hotel concert.

Her body stiffened as she felt two foreign hands placed upon her hips. She quickly turned around to meet the brown eyes that she had been longing to see the night before.

"You scared the shit out of me." Ava said while chuckling looking up at Tom.

"Sorry." Tom replied placing his hands back on her hips.

"What are you doing?" Ava asked.

"Dancing?"

No shit sherlock.

"Sure." She sighed and closed her eyes, relaxing under Tom's touching, swaying her body softly to the rhythm of the music that was playing.

Ava's thoughts were all over the place with everything that has been going on.

She was happy but she was sad at the same time.

She wanted more.

More affection.

More time.

More him.

As they danced the night away, all Ava could think about was Tom and the fact the he was right behind her, grabbing her waist and hips did not help at all.

When the clock hit 3 am, they had to leave as the club was about to be closed but their energy was still there.

Ava's eyes lit up in excitement and she ran up to the front of the group, her boots in her hands as her feet hurt way too much from dancing.

"Guys! Remember the park we saw while walking here? Let go there!" Ava said with childish excitement.

"Sure Av's, let's go!" Jamie said with a drunken smile and threw her arm around her shoulder, slightly stumbling due to the too many drinks she downed.

They walked to the park in silence and with drunken smiles as they were all tipsy.

"Jas! Push me!" Ava ran up to the swing and sat down, throwing her shoes to the side.

"Fine." Jason chuckled nd started pushing Ava forward on the swing.

Childish laughter left Ava's lips every time the swing reached the top and the alcohol made the whole experience all better.

"Im flying!" Ava yelled out, extending her arms to the side and brightly smiling up at the sky, the bright light of the moon illuminating her facial structure beautifully.

Ava's laughter felt like music to Tom's ears as he stood leaning against a tree next to the swing, watching Ava's childish smile get brighter by every passing second.

The corners of his mouth curved up into a smile and his chest burned in desire.

But it was a different feeling.

Instead of feeling just basic sexual desire, he felt the desire to actually be with her. Be there for her.

Be her boyfriend.

His smile fluttered when he realized how serious her feelings towards her was.

He needed to tell someone before they got to much to handle.

Of course he wasn't gonna tell Ava, even though she had and idea on Tom's feelings towards her so he decided to tell Bill.

✭ ─── ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ─── ✭

"See you guy's tomorrow, I love you guys." Jamie said with drunkness as Georg and Gustav walked towards their rooms. "Love you too Ava!" she exclaimed, stumbling over her own feet.

"Love you too Mie." Ava chuckled watching her drunk friend, who clearly had too much for her lightweight body.

"Let's get you to bed." Jason sighed, holding up his drunk twin with disappointment. "See you tomorrow." And with that he walked away with Jamie towards her room.

"Do you want to stay with me?" Ava asked Tom, looking up at him with intoxicated eyes.

"Not tonight süße, get some sleep okay? You're tired." Tom said sweetly, looking down at Ava who could barely stand due to exhaustion.

"Okay, good night." Ava said with a smile, mindlessly reaching up and placing a soft peck on his lips not minding that Bill was there due to the alcohol and the exhaustion.

It wasn't until she closed to door to her hotel room when she realized what she did.

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit." Tom mumbled as Ava left him with a quick peck.

"So, are we going to talk about that?" Bill asked with a smirk, looking at his twin while entering his hotel room, Tom following from behind.

"We're kinda-"

"Yeah you're kind having sex I know that already, I mean are we going to talk about your feelings." Bill said with a knowing look.

"Huh?"

"Tom, dear, you're not exactly desecrate about it." Bill huffed, plopping down onto the bed.

"Look I don't know, okay? I'm confused, I don't know what to do and for the first time I didn't bring a chick home after going out to the club-"

"Second time, actually."

"Whatever! It's all so new to me and i'm not exactly a romantic lovey dovey person, I mean, I don't know if I can even be in a serious relationship-"

"Tom-"

"And I think i'm in love but I also think it'll pass and-"

"Tom!"

"What?!"

"Shut up. Honestly you're giving me a headache. You're too hard on yourself-"

"You know what else is hard?-"

"Tom."

"Sorry."

"You're thinking too much. Just let things happen on it's own."

"Fine." Tom said with a sigh, rubbing his face in frustration, a groan leaving his mouth.

He then got up and walked to the door and turned one last time.

"I don't think I say this enough Bill but I truly do appreciate you." He said with a small smile looking at his brother.

He walked out with a sigh and walked towards Ava's door, knocking softly.

The tired girl opened the door with messy hair and her pjs which were just a baggy shirt and underwear.

"Look Tom, I'm really tired right now, can we leave it for tomorrow night-" 

"I'm not here for that, I was wondering if I could stay with you, without doing anything." Tom asked softly looking down at Ava with an unreadable expression.

"Oh... yeah of course. Come on in." Ava stepped aside letting Tom in.

Ave went back to bed and Tom followed her shortly after. She wasted no time and immediately put her head on his chest, enjoying the moment.

That night, Ava went to sleep with a soft intoxicated smile while listening to the heartbeats of the boy he loved.

And she loved every second of it.

✭ ─── ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ─── ✭

I can't help falling in love with you.

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N
NOT PROOFREAD

I really enjoyed writing this chapter for some reason.

I feel like the end of this book is nearing but probably there will be 4-5 more chapters.

My prom is in 2 days what the hell?!

It's currently 00:48 and i'm writing this chapter as I'm drinking beer with my dad and my auntie.

Anyway that's it, don't forget to vote and comment <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

42.2K 805 36
"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ." Start: 07/04/23 End: 09/09/23 SEQUEL IS OUT! Ranked #3 in bi...
168K 2.1K 41
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐨�...
32.7K 1K 35
Sequel to 'Distance' As kids, they were seperated for nine years before reuniting again. As teenagers, they created new bonds and new feelings bloome...
14.6K 173 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...