A friend's Revenge

Від fabianpadmore

Atlas Cain's best friend Alex Goodman is beaten to death by Rebecca Turner,Atlas seeks to find revenge for he... Більше

chapter 1 - A reason for revenge
chapter 2 -A Heart to talk to
chapter 3- rage
chapter 4 - butterflies 🦋
Author's note
chapter 5- care and comfort
chapter 6- our love on walls
chapter 7-let me fight for you
chapter 8-I got you
Chapter 9- Healing Together
Chapter 10-Our Final Revenge
Chapter 11- Be Brave
chapter 13- A suprise visit
chapter 14 - First for everything
chapter 15- A Meltdown
Chapter 16- Shopping

Chapter 12-I will love you either way

11 1 0
Від fabianpadmore

A week later

Atlas pov

Silas and I were at Cody's behavior assessment appointment and Cody was off playing in a corner while the other kids were playing with each other.

The Specialist,Dr.Brooke was watching Cody play by
herself and took notes on her actions while Silas and I watched as this all played out.

A few hours later Dr.Brooke diagnosed Cody with high functioning autism and gave us a few booklets on how to help her with certain things.

Cody was sleeping in Silas' lap while the doctor explained what different things meant and everything started to make sense.

After the appointment we went back  home to Aurora and Felix who was babysitting her and we  explained everything.

Aurora seemed to understand everything that was being explained and Felix was happy to help out with anything that the girls needed or if we needed a babysitter to just call.

Felix left soon after and Cody went too go play with her Hot wheels while Rory took a nap.

I'm worried for Cody, I know that she's rather drawn back and doesn't talk alot but I just hope she can make friends at preschool.

I feel a pair of familiar hands on my waist as silas rests his head on my shoulder.

"She'll be fine Atlas she has alot of people who love her and will back her up and the doctor did say that she might become more vocal with age." Silas reassures me making me relax into his grasp.

"I know love,I just can't help but worry for her." I sigh

"I know babe but we'll help her with anything she needs." He reassures me again.

"Thanks for always being there Silas." I say ruffling his hair.

"I'm glad I could be there." he smiles and I smile back.

Time skip to the next day

"Alright Cody we talked to your teachers so they'll help you if you need help ok?" Silas reassured Cody before we walked the girls into the preschool.

Cody nodded and Aurora held out her hand for Cody to grab and Cody grabbed her sisters hand and the pair walked into the preschool.

"She'll be fine Atlas." Silas said patting my shoulder and we went to work as usual.

Felix picked up the girls because Silas and I would be at work late.

I hope everything went well today,I know Cody will be more open as she grows up but I can't help but worry.

I was in my office going through some documents when my phone started ringing.

It was Felix and I immediately answered.

-Hello? Felix?

-Hey sis just wanted to let you know that Aurora has a fever and is currently throwing up in the bathroom.

-What?! I'm coming home right now!

I hung up and booked it out my office to my car and sped home.

Cody was watching Bluey on the TV while eating chicken nuggets and fries.

I bolted upstairs and I see the bathroom door open and I hear Aurora crying.

I go in the bathroom to see Aurora throwing up and Felix putting her hair in a very very messy ponytail while she threw up.

"Finally you're here,she's been like this for about 30 minutes." Felix sighs getting up off the bathroom floor.

"Call Silas,I'll help Aurora." I said rubbing my daughter's back as she threw up into the toilet continuously.

"Alright." Felix says running down stairs to check on Cody.

"It's alright love just let it out." I say while fixing Aurora's hair so it's not in her face.

She soon stops throwing up and I run a bath for her, she's burning up.

Silas soon got home while I was getting Aurora in her pj's.

"Where is my daughter?" Silas questions frantically.

"She's right here and she's sick." I reassure my husband who calms down upon seeing his daughters safe.

Aurora ran up to Silas and hugged him tightly.

"Aww Rory what's wrong?" Silas asked picking up Aurora who was now crying.

"I hwate t-throwing u-up." Aurora sniffled hugging Silas tightly.

"I know darling Daddy's here now." Silas said rocking her calming her down.

"I'll go check on Cody." I says walking over to the couch where I found a sleeping Cody with a fry hanging out of her mouth.

Felix had left already and the TV was still on.

I carefully picked up Cody and took the fry out her mouth and carried her to bed.

I came downstairs to Silas giving Aurora some Ginger Ale in her sippy cup.

"Cody's sleeping." I sigh walking over to the fridge.

It wasn't awfully late but it was past Aurora's bed time.

The poor girl was sniffling and coughing the entire time.

By the time I turned around Aurora was knocked out at the kitchen table.

"look at that,she's sleeping already." Silas said softly as he picked her up and carried her to bed.

When he came back downstairs I had already heated up some leftover pizza for us.

"What's bothering you hmm?" I ask Silas who looks like he's in deep thought.

"I've been either working or dealing with the girls,I feel like we haven't had any time to ourselves." Silas sighs deeply.

"I know it's been a while since we went out just the two of us." I reply hugging him tightly.

"How about next Saturday on valentines day we go out just the two of us?" Silas asks excitedly.

"Who's gonna watch the girls?" I question

"Felix." Silas says with a smile.

"Fair enough." I say handing him his plate.

"Alright I'll call a hotel." Silas says smiling.

"Make sure it's a nice one." I say grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"You know I will." my husband says stuffing his face with pizza.

Time skip to valentines day

"Remeber Felix Cody doesn't like loud noises alright." I remind my brother who is holding Cody in his arms while Aurora holds onto his leg.

"I get it alright go you two go." Felix says closing the frount door slowly.

"Bye girls bye Felix." I sigh walking to the car with Silas.

"Let's go we have one night to ourselves let's enjoy it." Silas smiles before driving to the hotel.

we eventually get to the hotel and Silas checks us in,he looks excited for our little get away even if it's only one night.

That smirk on his face means he has something planned I know it.

We get to our room and my husband opens the door revealing a big bed with fluffy white sheets and rose petals and string lights in a heart.

"I knew you had something planned." I say hugging him tightly.

"You know I had to make it special for you." Silas says kissing my cheek.

"I have something else planned for us go look in the bathroom." Silas says as I release him from my grip.

I make a bee line for the bathroom and see the bathtub full of rose petals candles and bubbles and even a bottle of out favorite wine.

my eyes light up at the sightand I turn around to see Silas smiling at me as u look around.

"I love you." I say jumping on Silas he catches me and spins me around.

"I love you more Atlas." he says kissing my lips gently.

I kiss back,wrapping my arms around his neck.

we pull away after a few seconds and stare into each other's eyes and smile.

"Let's get into the water before it gets cold." Silas says putting me down.

While he poured the wine into two glasses,I got into the bathtub.

It was nice and warm,The bubbles smelled like vanilla and sugar.

Silas got in behind me and handed me my glass of wine.

I sipped it while Silas and I were in the bath.

We were forced out the bath when the water got too cold.

Silas dried me off  and I couldn't help but stare at him.

His abs were so perfect his waist was tiny yet he was still bulky his arms where muscular,the veins in his hands when he flexed,he was the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

"I can see you staring Atlas." Silas says bringing me out of my trance.

I blush harshly at his words.

he kisses my pulse and I shiver at his touch.

"I still have power over you."  he whispered into my ear and I felt electric sparks go off in my brain.

he continues to kiss my neck softly inching lower and lower every time.

I bite my lil trying to hold back a moan when he bites down on my collar bone.

"S-silas don't leave any m-marks." I stutter out as he grips my waist.

"I can't make any promises my love." Silas says laughing a bit before biting down on my shoulder causing me to moan.

He pinned me to a wall and
his hands wandered all across my body.

I felt him grind against me,He was already hard.

He kissed me all the way down to  my stomach, i was already a moaning mess.

He came back up and kissed my lips harshly.

I kissed back with the same force my hands played with his hair while he gripped my ass.

"I want it Silas." I say softly against his lips.

"Really? Tell me how bad you want it." my husband says rubbing his thumb across my bottom lip.

"I want it really bad,I need it." I beg as he continues to kiss my neck.

"That's a good girl." Silas praises before picking me up and throwing me onto the bed.

The girls are gonna get a little brother or sister after this for sure.

Silas climbed over me  and jerked himself off watching me on the bed my face full of blush,the slick running down my thighs.

"Spread for me darling." Silas says kissing my cheek gently.

I obey his orders and spread my legs open and his thrusts into me harshly causing my back to arch at the pleasure.

I grip his shoulders as he pounds into me hitting my spot over and over again.

"S-silas H-harder~" I moan out and Silas gripped my neck making me moan more.

He picked up the pace pounding me harder and faster.

I felt a knot form in my lower stomach and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Baby I'm C-close." I moan and Silas' thrusts become sloppier and I feel the knot unravel as I reached my High.

I felt Silas release into me my back arching and Silas groans as he finished inside me.

"You did so well princess." Silas says kissing my forehead.

He pulls out of me and he orders me on my hands and knees and I obey his orders once more.

He gets behind me placing his hand on the small of my back causing my back to arch.

He thrusts into me and I gasp at the sudden feeling.

He doesn't waste anytime as he starts to pound me again, My moans echoed throughout the hotel room as I gripped the sheets tightly.

I felt my high coming closer by the second,My legs began to shake and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"I'm s-so close." I moan out as silas grips my waist tightly.

"You better hold it." Silas groaned as his strokes become sloppier again.

I tried to hold back my high as Silas keep pounding into me.

"Silas I-I can't hold it anymore." I moan as tears start to flow from my eyes.

"Go ahead my love." Silas said and that was all I needed as I released onto him.

He continued to thrust into me harshly.

"I can't take anymore please." I whine as silas continues to break my back in.

"I'm almost there love." Silas groans out,he thrusts into me deeply before he reaches his high.

Silas released inside me for the second time tonight before pulling out,I dropped onto the bed exhausted from pleasure.

Silas' release was running down my thighs.

he shoved it back in with his fingers before kissing my lips softly.

he pulled his fingers from inside me,"Open." he ordered and I obeyed opening my mouth as he stuck his finger into my mouth and I sucked the slick from off them.

"Good girl now open again." he said and I opened my mouth and he took his fingers from out of my mouth.

He pulled me on top of him and I listened to his heart beat which was still beating fairly fast.

"I love you." I say looking into his low brown eyes.

"I love you too." he says back while playing with my hair gently.

We eventually fall asleep together.

_______________________________

2160 words

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

187K 11.7K 39
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
6K 279 20
In the last book, Nina and Alex were faced with the hardships or love, life, and death. They thought that their love was strong enough to get them th...
2.2M 94.6K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...
1.5K 18 12
Yet another story about Alex but this time theres a difference, she's now a vampire, her bestfriend Lewis has died and she still has enemies out to g...