The water butterfly | demon s...

Av misty_shizu

A girl with jovial features, orange hair and blue eyes was living with her family quietly in their house surr... Mer

the start of the way
get into the Corps
first mission
"We make a great team"
wannabe with us?
missions get difficult
Victory this time

Acceptance test

48 2 2
Av misty_shizu

Eight months have passed...

__☁ The sound of tree leaves caressing the air ☁__

On my way to Tomioka Sensei as usual to see what he will teach me today.

"In fact, I have nothing else to tell you"

- You mean I'm ready for the test?!
"You have done your best from the first day of your training until now. I don't deny it. Make sure you come back alive"
I bowed to him in gratitude,

- Thank you very much and who denies that you are the best sensei
Then we walked a bit to the front of his house and then he enter it while saying

"Demons weakness is-"

- The neck i know
"The important now that your sword you have will not kill the demons because it's an ordinary sword"

- So there are special swords right?
"Well said, they are called Nichiren swords"
he said to me while offering me the sword.

- Woaaah
"Hammered with a certain type of steel that absorbs the sun's rays"
"The place where you will take the test will be at the top of Fujikasane Mountain"

- Where is located ?
Then he told me where the way was, then he told me to go home and he wouldn't advise me anything. I told him I would pass him tomorrow before I go And now I'm on my way to the Butterfly Palace.

" Omedetō (congratulations) Shizuka chan, you've finished all your traininges"
The three girls, aoi and Kanao also surprised me at the door.

"We should celebrate" Shinobu san said as she walked across the hallway while greeted me.

"Are you going to stand like this? Come inside"

_________☁ 🌙 ☁ ________

- Woah, all this food !
There was grilled fish, ramen and vegetables soap.

"Of course a girl like you who is still growing must eat to get bigger and stronger" shinobu san said

- Thank you all I can't believe that, Wait, you're going to eat with me. I can't eat all this alone
- Mmm, I've never eaten like this before
"Wait for rice cakes to sweeten it with Ocha (green tea)"
The girls told me.
While eating a piece of cake Shinobu san said while placing her hand on Kanao's shoulder.

"Even though you, Shizuka, came long after Kanao, she still training and haven't taken the exam yet
This indicates your volition and power as well"

- It doesn't mean by training quickly. The important thing is to implement it, to see what I will do tomorrow, if what I trained will be useful.
And you, Kanao will be a more skilled slayer soon
"You will succeed, we all believe that"
"success accompany you"
Kanao said in her inaudible voice.
It was a very beautiful evening, and I was happy too, and I forgot the difficulty of what I will be going through, but with their encouragement, I will never disappoint them.

_________☁ ☀️ ☁ ________

I woke up and prepared myself. I brought the sword in his holster and tied it with a rope from above and below to put it on my back to go to Tomioka sensei and go to the test after that.
I waved my hand at him from afar
- I will go now
Then when I reached him he put his hand on my shoulder and said,

"Good..Take care of yourself, the most important thing to focus on, is to survive and not be stressed because this will hold you back"

- Hay
Then I walked a little forward and looked behind me and said

- How did Shinobu san know that I will go to the test ?
"She communicate me, I told her in yesterday morning before you came"
Then I continued on my way to be surprised that he was calling me from afar,
"SHIZUKA !"
Then I came back quickly and stood in front of him to hear what he wanted to say.

"I know this isn't the time, but...
What is your dream in life?"
I exhaled while smiling and looking down to look at him with my eyebrows lowered and smiled lightly

- To be a likable person
I raised my eyebrows afterwards

- Thank you for your question
Then I continued on my way and did not look back.
He opened his eyes and he only entered his house when I disappeared from his view.
I walk my way looking down and my hair is swinging in front of my face and I'm smiling it's finally someone asked me this question.
I arrived close to the place, and night had fallen, and the moon appeared clearly, after which I reached my destination on the mountain to see the Wisteria flowers, how beautiful it is! Many of them covered the whole place, But this isn't the season which it blooms I think.

seeing the flowers lifted my spirits, how I love to see flowers.
Then I climbed the stairs to get to the top to see many teenagers in my same age. many!
I walked to the middle of the place and looked to my left wondering the place. oha!

"Oh, I'm sorry!, I didn't see you"

- It's okay
"Thanks! I was going back to see the place from afar how many people there are, how I Kinchō~ (nervous)"

- Me too
"really!? isn't even visible on your face, but how reassuring to see someone nervous as me too hmmm"
She said while closing her eyes.
I don't even know you, She speak fast a girl with long gray hair and distinctive golden eyes

"O attendance"
She and I turn to the sound
Two twin girls

"Thank you for being here tonight
For the final choice of the Demon Slayer Legion"
"There are demons imprisoned here on Mount Fujikasane.
They were captured alive by the Demon Slayer Swordsmen.
They are unable to leave the place"
said the girl with the white hair to answer her twin

"This is because these wisteria flowers are hated by demons.
It blooms all year round from the bottom to the middle of the mountain"
Then the twin reply

"But due to the lack of quality Wisteria flowers from this point and beyond,
Demons abound"
Then she replied to her other twin

"You have to survive here for seven days in order to pass the final selection"
"We wish you an auspicious trip"
They said at the same time as in the beginning while they bow.

y serious features appear on my face and I walk forward to take on this challenge and succeed in it!

"O- Wait-, we could.. have been a team, amm" the ash girl said .

I walk quickly and I push the tall grass away from me.
I have moved away from the point where the flowers are, and now if I walk further, the demons will appear. If we move away from the place during the days, their number will increase. The important thing is that I will be able to rest when the sun rises, so I will go to east. East east here it is I run at an average speed to save my energy I will use all my senses to feel what is around me.
well a strange smell, wait. I stood behind tree to find a demon with protruding teeth and he's drooling looking around to catch one of the people here to eat.

"Do you think I can't see you?"
Then the demon rushed in quickly as if it had disappeared.

"Someone was here I'm sure"
surprise this disgusting from above, I cut off his right arm, then hit him with my feet to push myself then i
get tword him, directing my blade to the right, holding it with my two hands, to cut his neck, his head thrown away from his body, and his body and head disappeared by turning into dust, and I quickly run away from him continue my way.
A few minutes passed, and a gigantic demon appeared, his muscles prominent, his hair reaching his neck, his features indignant and terrifying, carrying a boy by the neck with his hand.

"Please don't ki-"
To crush the boy's neck mercilessly, blood dripping from his mouth, and his head hanging on his hand while this demon laugh.
And I'm behind the tree and I see another boy far from me in another tree trembling.

"I will destroy every child here. Humans are powerless, and you children will prevail over me?"
He eat the boy's neck to his shoulder to his right I stretched my head forward from the scene and wanted to vomit.
I hold myself, the stressed will not help me. I controlled my breathing and went out in front of this demon, standing in my ready position, after this demon noticed me. He threw the boy who was in his hand.

"Another corpse"
After he said another corpse, I knew he will going to run to me. I took a deep breath, and he was already running towards me. I blocked his blows with my sword, I cut off his right and left hand, and then he hit me with his foot to push me away.

- Mizu no kokyū (Water breathing)
I said while running quickly towards him to see him put his hand on the ground, a plants with thorns coming out of the ground comes to me from him to tear me apart.

- San no kata Ryūryū Mai
(Third form Flowing Dance)
I swung as I bent my blade in a zigzag motion with my body in a flowing pattern in a dance, I cut down all the plants in my path and water appeared with the movement of my blade everywhere I walked in quickly.
I reach his head and see his surprised face, and I put my sword on his neck, then I moved the blade and cut off his head. I stood up happily that I killed him, but my features do not show that, so I continue on my way again.

_________☁ ☀️ ☁ ________

It's been four days and I've been fighting demons in the same way at night And resting in the morning.
I use the froms that suits the demon I'm fight.
_________☁ 🌙 ☁ ________

from above! I grabbed the sword in front of him to be blocked.
Then another one from behind I repelled his blow as well.

- I think two for one is not fair
I said while looking down with a smile.
I raised my leg up to strike the neck of the first. at the same time, I struck the sword in the second's neck, i supported on the sword, and with my two legs I hit the first's face, pushing him away, I pulled the sword from the second's neck towards the right, then I lowered before he hit me.
The first was coming to cut me with his claws, then I bent down to cut off the second's legs, to bend down. I get away from the way of the first, To take the second the first blow. At this moment, I moved away and took my deep breath to reveal my form,

- Mizu no kokyū
Shi no kata Uchishio (forth form Striking Tide)
I executed a large number of water slashes in a flowing style to release several consecutive slashes.
To cut their necks, the two of them, and rush behind them, from the intensity of the speed, after which I got down on my foot and knee.

___☁ after three days ☁ ___

Finally it's almost over! The westria flowers! I succeed! I succeed!

_________☁ ☀️ ☁ ________

There are three survivors and I am the fourth among them, after I discovered that the total number was twenty, and the boy who was in front of me behind the tree also didn't survive, he was also a coward, it seems, the ash girl also survived with a hard smile on her face, and another girl with short black hair with violet eyes and wears glasses looking forward and I did not see her looking right or left And a boy with black hair His hair fell to his ear and he looked arrogant sure because he had succeeded.

"welcome back"
The twin girls

"congratulations"

"We are happy to see you again in good health"
the white haired girl Said, to respond her twin.

"Before swords, we will separate your uniform"
What is that thing flying over there? It broke my concentration. It's a butterfly! Hey, but it's not normal, it's shaped like a water butterfly! what's up?

"We will take your measurements and then we will engrave your mattress on it"
the white haired girl respond.

"There are ten ranks"
sister say a rank then her other sister replies to her after each rank.

"Kinoe"
"kinoto"
"Hinoe"
"Hinoto"
"Testinoy"
"Testinoto"
"Kanoe"
"Kanoto"
"Miznoy"
"Mizunoto"
"You are currently at the lowest rank, Mizunoto"
It flies around me and now in front of my nose. I turn my head back, then I extended my finger to it and it floated above it, it had no legs, just water, amazing!

"Now we will make you choose the materials for your swords
However, it will take 10 to 15 days for your swords to be prepared"
Then the white haired girl clapped twice.
Let four crows appear above us. One crow grabbed my kimono with its legs and pulled it, the butterfly flew, come on, little one, I extended my arms in front of him so that he could stand on.

"We'll assign each one of you a Kusagai crow"
"Look at this cute" the ash girl said while moving her hand to the crow as if she was playing with him.

"Kusagai crows are mainly used for communication"
Then the black haired girl removed the tablecloth from the metal

"Choose a metal, please"
"The steel of the sword that will annihilate demons and protect you will be your choice"
The other white haired sister respond.
The four of us stood in front of the metal, and everyone had a puzzled look on his face except for the girl with the short hair.

"I have no idea"
The arrogant boy spoke.
Then the butterfly appeared again and floated over on one of the existing metales, then I extended my hand to the area of the butterfly when I touched, it yard to water, and I chose the Metal, then the girl with short hair chose, and the boy behind her last, the ash one.

pov: unknown

- wakata (Understood)
Four of them survived if excellent
The number of my children has increased again
- Among them was the Chō (Butterfly) Girl Shizuka as well?
The crow shook its head, answering yes.

- What kind of swordsmen will they become?

_________☁ 🌙 ☁ ________

Night falls and Shinobu san is sitting on her chair taking off her haori and putting it on her legs looking out the window waiting for my return.

- Tomoika sensei i succeeded !
I raise my voice as I come from far away holding the rope of the sword in one hand and waving with my other hand.
Shinobu's eyes narrowed and she gave a warm smile.
Tomioka sensei was inside waiting for me, and when he heard my voice, he go out to meet me.

"i were confident in your abilities, Shizuka"
He reached over and I grabbed both of his hands.

- I did it. I did it. I will be one of you soon. I will reach the highest ranks and I will make you proud of me!
I said while he opened his eyes narrowly and I know that he is happy on the inside but it does not appear on his features.
Then I shut up and bit my lip

- I wish my Kazoku (family) knew
and I tried to resist my feelings, but I couldn't and shed tears

- I wish you knew, to be proud of your daughter !!
I sat on the ground and put my kimono sleeve over my eyes,
Because I became more effervesce.
Tomioka fell to the ground slowly, standing on his feet and placing his hand on my back.

"Who knows that they might one day know, and I am sure that if they knew about it, they would be proud"

- I missed them
I said as I pulled my arms away from my shining tears stained my eyes.

"We will not sit here all night" Then he took my hand and we went into his house.

- Now tell me why you asked me what was your dream before I went to the test ?
I said while holding a plate of rice as I ate it.

"I wanted to know your purpose
in life more, in case if you don't come back, that defines your personality more.
However, you don't want marriage and love the life of loneliness"

- Yes, I love loneliness. A person needs some time alone, but not all the time. You need to talk to others and feel yourself being loved by others. This is how it will be for a time when you are alone more delicious, but I never felt it
"Why not, make friends"

- No one loved me when I was young. I was not open like the rest of the children. I was ashamed to talk and make friends. Until I grew up a bit and understood more, I tried to talk, but I was not good enough. Do people deal with looks? But people know me as jovial and beautiful too, I'm sure of that. The best thing about love is being loved and I've never experienced that feeling
I said looking down with a frown as i left the rice plate.

"It doesn't matter, you don't need them anyway"
Then he put his hands on my right shoulder.

"You will be happy with those who accept you as you are and who truly love you. Consider me as your first friend"

- truly !! Do you really mean that you will accept me even if I am boring!
"I don't see that. you're a fun girl at the same time"
I raised my two hands as I clasped them and smiled brightly that I had finally found my first friend.

- Yeee it's such a great honor for me to be someone's friend to the best person. thanks!!
I made sure when he said first friend that he believed in me that I would be able achieve my dream and become the loving person I always wanted to be. I said as I was on my way to the Butterfly Palace.
And the girls are waiting for me and Shinobu san hugged me and told me that she believed from the beginning that I would be a swordsman.
I patted the three girls on the head as they hugged me and I thanked them for encouraging me and also for aoi and kanao.
I went up to my room, and I loved this day, which was bright in my face from its beginning to its end, when they asked me to have a good night. I trusted myself more that I would be the best swordsman and I would reach the highest ranks.
.
.
.
.
.
Ty for reading that's was part three!! The will to achieve what you choose (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)→
I hope you enjoy<3 there's more and will be better!

*my insta: @/misty.shizu_
*my Pinterest: @/misty_shizu

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

546K 17.6K 158
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
1.4M 97.1K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
187K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...