𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴 + 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮ₘᵢₗₑₛ ₘₒ...

De heluvv_peppapig

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ☆.。.:* What happens when Jonah finds out that her boyfriend is a new spide... Mais

𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 + 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞
01:01
01:02
01:03
01:04
01:05
01:06
01:07
01:09
01:10
01:11
01:12
01:13
01:14
01:15
01:16
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞
02:01
02:02
02:03
02:04

01:08

1.2K 35 0
De heluvv_peppapig

heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

Spider-Girl, ended up meeting Miles at his Uncle Aaron's house.

'Really, Aaron's house?', Spider-Girl questioned in her mind, before looking at the man that was tied up to a punching bag and had a bruised faced.

"You're like me.", The man stated looking at the two.

"I've got some questions.", Miles stated as he looked at the man before backing away as he saw the man try to break free.

"Scary.", Spider-Girl chuckled as she went by the man's side.

"Why do you look like Peter Parker?", Miles asked the man.

"Because I'm Peter Park-Peter #2" "Peter Parker" began, before Spider-Girl cut him off.

"You're not Peter, he's dead as fuck.", Spider-Girl said adding herself into the convo.

"Then why aren't you dead, and why is your hair different?", Miles asked, walking towards the man.

"Why is your body, and different shape?"

"I'm pretty sure you just called me fat.", Peter said as he spun around with the punching bag.

"Yeah, he did call you fat.", Spider-Girl instigated, not helping in the situation.

After that, many questions started coming from Miles's mouth, and answers flooded Peter's.

"Lesson number one, don't watch the mouth, watch the hands.", Peter stated, with Spider-Girl joining in with the second part.

Peter released himself out of the ropes, causing them to hit Miles, causing him to hit the door.

"Welp, I'm out.", Spider-Girl stated, as she headed towards the window, with Peter right on her trail.

"Seriously...", Miles began, but Spider-Girl webbing his mouth shut, before stepping out the window with Peter behind her.

Spider-Girl swung towards the top of the building that was next to the one she was at. She turned around and saw Peter glitching, and Miles yelling down to where he was.

'I don't even wanna be here.', Spider-Girl stated as she watched the two males exchange words.

She didn't even want to know about the other Peter. She knew he was from another dimension, but because of him being still being Peter Parker, it was still bittersweet.

She had just lost her Peter, and now another one from a different dimension popped up.

She also sensed that the other-dimension Peter had a nasty attitude, and she hates nasty attitudes. She just couldn't tolerate it. She wouldn't.

"Well, you two have fun." "I'm gonna visit my Aunty May for today.", Spider-Girl stated, before swinging away to aunt May's.

She knew she wasn't very helpful, but she planned to keep it that way. She couldn't help it. She was basically considered a "sidekick", for the past two years. Did she like the label? No. But she had no choice but to accept it. She was always helpful when needed, and she felt that her help wasn't needed during this time.

"Peter the second, got this under control", Spider-Girl said she to herself, as she swung to aunt May's house.

_______________

𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴
"ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ...ᴜʜ..ᴜʜ...ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ."
________________

I've been trying to convince Peter Park #2 to teach me the fundamentals of being Spider-Man, but it's not working.

Spider-Girl and/or Spider-Man would've taught me.

"KingPin's tryin' to kill me.", I stated as Peter asked me to repeat what I said.

"Who cares about that? Where's the collider?", Peter asked, disregarding the fact I said that KingPin's trying to kill me.

"Brooklyn. Under Fisk Tower.", I replied.

"Goodbye!". The Peter said as he walked down the wall.

"Where you goin?", I asked him.

I think I like the dead Peter better than I like the one I'm dealing with.

Peter #2 explained to me how he was gonna turn on the collider and jump in.

"You can't run it, I'm supposed to destroy it.", I stated as I was trying to get on the wall, thinking I would easily stick just as Peter did.

"Or everyone's gonna die.", I said as I slid down the wall, holding on the a balcony, that contained the fire-escape stairs.

Peter of course mocked me, stating that what I said was what everyone tells him.

"Aren't you gonna need this?", I asked holding the key to collider.

"Aw you have the goober...Give it!", he started off sweet then became demanding. If Spider-Girl was here, she wouldn't tolerate his attitude. She never tolerates anybody's attitude. Not Kingpin, not the Prowler, not even Peter Parker's attitude.

"Wait no! Not so fast." "He called it an override key.", I spoke, trying not to give Peter the key so he could teach me the fundamentals.

"There's always a bypass key, a virus key, a who-cares key. I can't remember. So I always call it a goober. Give it.", Peter demanded.

Kingpin should've took him instead of the other Peter.

"I need it to destroy the collider.", I tried explain to the hard-headed man.

"I need it to go home.", Peter said as he kept his hand out, signaling me to give him the key.

I wish Spider-Girl was here, she'd not only teach me the fundamentals, but also wouldn't put up with anything this guy is talking about.

"No, I'll swallow it, don't play with with me.", I threatened as I put the key in between my top and bottom teeth.

Peter shot a web that took the key out my mouth.

"Hey!", I shouted.

"The collider created a portal that brought me here.", Peter began.

"And I have to get-", Peter started but stopped once he saw the key.

"Did you break this?", he asked as he examined the key.

"No...it broke.", I said trying not to make it seem like I broke it.

"I don't remember what happened.", I truthfully said, as I was about to fall off the building.

Peter kept mumbling something about kids before I started to talk.

"Can't we make another one?", I asked as I looked up to Peter who was on the other building.

"No we can't do anything." "Thanks to you, I have to re-steal what your guy stole from Alchemax, and make another one of these.", Peter harshly spoke to me as I fell from the first building onto the second building.

He's gonna be a tough one for sure.

Here you guys go! A 1,000 word chapter for you guys cause I love y'all.

Spelling mistakes are bound to happen 😭.

Thanks for the 1000+ reads

I'm gonna throw meat on the grill for this one! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

A penny for your thought????

heluvv_peppapig
OUT !

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.6K 966 13
Y/n L/n a 17 years old a lead guitarist of a band while being Spider-Man of earth 647, invited by Miguel O'hara as he was a participant from the coll...
9.2K 213 16
"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆.. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆.." Widow was just like your average, everyday spider-wom...
4.7K 64 3
(NOT A SERIOUS STORY, JUST FOR FUN) Peter Parker had attempted to ask Carol on a date but is beat to the punch when he sees her in the arms of Tony S...
97.4K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...