ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

WrittenByStacia által

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates Több

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.39🦋

2.8K 125 15
WrittenByStacia által

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
4:00 pm

"I hate this fucking school, I hate this fucking weather, I hate everybody right now." Nova mugged as they got in the car.

"You had me at the first half." Jasmine told her and Jaleah & Savanna nodded in agreement. "What happened?"

"Me and Antonne lowkey fell out." Nova said as she began typing on her phone aggressively.

"Forreal? What happened— if you don't mind me asking." Jaleah said, turning the heat on and Nova huffed.

"Over some dumb shit. We seen Prince yesterday at Walmart when I went to get more pads and—" She paused sucking her teeth at the message. "They had a few words to say. Now he pissed at me. He acting as if he don't got no ex." Nova explained.

"Niggas," Jasmine shook her head. "It's like.. I'm with you so why you worried about a ex? Clearly they an ex for a reason. Clearly I want you." Jasmine said.

"Right!" Nova agreed. "Like why you worried about a nigga I'm not even entertaining. A nigga I'm not worried about. I don't give a fuck about him. I'm with you, dumbass."

"Why we still sitting here?" Jasmine suddenly asked Jaleah since they was still in the school parking lot.

"Waiting for Ant," Jaleah told her in confusion.

"Girl his ass ain't coming. He got a ride from a friend." Nova rolled her eyes. Antonne was doing way to much.

Jaleah started up the car then pulled off, glancing at Jahmir who was in the backseat high off his ass. Nova gave him a edible at lunch and he been moving slow since.

"You okay Jah?" Jaleah asked him gaining a hum in response as he closed his eyes.

"Nova what was innat shit brah." He mumbled causing Nova to looked at him and laugh.

"My plug said it was some new shit. I told you that, nigga." Nova said.

"Never again. It's been a couple hours and I'm still feeling high. What the fuck." He leaned his head against the window.

"Are you okay? You want some of my water?" Jaleah looked at him with a worried expression. He nodded causing her to hand him her Fiji water to which he chugged.

"Sober me up, damn." Jahmir mumbled.

"Struggling," Jasmine laughed and checked her phone seeing a message from Keyonte.

"Damn you fucked up. I won't be buying that shit no more." Nova looked at her brother in concern.

"Who yo plug again? So I know who to not fuck with." Savanna said as she watched Jahmir drink the rest of the water.

"Shit, ion know his real name but he go by Redd." Nova said.

"Redd? Tyler uncle?" Jasmine looked at her and Nova shrugged.

"Ion know. Ion be talking to the nigga, he just sell me weed." Nova said. "Now that I think about it, he was onna phone the other day talking bout how somebody got arrested so he could be Tyler uncle."

"I hope not, the nigga be lacing his product." Jasmine said as she looked at Jahmir.

"Y'all coming over or I'm dropping y'all off?" Jaleah asked.

"I'm going home so I can sleep this shit off," Jahmir mumbled, rubbing his head.

Jaleah slightly frowned at him. She couldn't feel to bad though since she warned his dumbass.

"Can you drop me off at Antonne's so I can handle this shit." Nova stared at her and Jaleah nodded, getting into the left lane instead of the right.

"Oop," Jasmine shook her head.

"Not tryna be that bitch, but that's a fat ass hickey." Nova said causing everybody to look at her.

"What?" Jasmine laughed since it was randomly said. "Who gotta hickey?"

"Jaleah," Nova said causing Jaleah to blush and move her hair to cover it. She literally wore her curls out just to hide them big ass hickeys Jahmir left.

"Dayum, it's a couple of them." Jasmine said as she caught a glimpse of one when she moved her hair.

"Stop.." Jaleah covered her mouth to hide the smile as she focused on the road.

"Who been sucking on yo neck?" Savanna asked genuinely curious since she didn't know her and Jahmir was officially dating now.

Jaleah looked in the rear view mirror locking eyes with Jahmir who had already been looking at her. She looked away from him and back at the road, tryna ignore them.

"Jahmir," Jasmine said. She let it be known so Savanna wouldn't try nothing with her sisters boyfriend.

"Big ass mouth," Nova mushed Jahmir's head causing him to suck his teeth, but the smirk on his face never dropped.

"We here," Jaleah said causing everybody to look at Antonne's house, instantly forgetting about what they was talking about.

"Alright yall," Nova got out the car as everybody told her bye.

Jaleah eventually pulled off, glancing at Savanna through the rear view.

"Where I'm dropping you off at?" She asked her and Savanna looked up from her phone.

"My daddy house, make a left right here." She told her and Jaleah listened. A few minutes later she pulled up to Lontrell's house and Savanna got out, waving goodbye.

"It's lowkey weird talking to her now. I don't know if I trust her yet." Jasmine said once Jaleah drove off. "I shouldn't have to watch what I say around her just to be sure that she don't go and tell everybody."

Jaleah nodded, understanding her completely. If she was fake once, she can be fake again.

"You shouldn't." Jaleah agreed as she glanced at Jahmir who was on his phone, head leaning against the window. "Im still taking you home?"

"Yeah, I gotta sleep this shit off." He mumbled and Jaleah nodded.

"Hi my beautiful daughters," India said as Jaleah and Jasmine walked inside her room where she was laying on the bed whilst Durk played the game.

"Hey," They said in unison as Jaleah climbed in bed next to her, laying her head on India's shoulder.

"How was yall day?" India asked them as Jasmine laid her head on her lap.

"Good. I'm ready to graduate." Jasmine said and Jaleah nodded in agreement.

"Where y'all been? Y'all don't never be here." Durk suddenly said, glancing back at them before focusing on his game again.

Jaleah's face scrunched up slightly, "Cause everytime we home it be some mess. I'm tired of hearing y'all argue."

Jasmine's eyes slightly widened as the room fell silent, knowin Jaleah was right. The twins was honestly shocked to see them being cordial lately. It felt like they argued every day.

"Wh- Where's my siblings?" Jasmine cleared her throat, changing the subject after feeling the awkward tension rise in the room.

"Derrick's room," India mumbled causing the twins to instantly get up and left the room.

"You ain't have to do them like that," Jasmine chuckled as they walked towards the room.

"Did I lie?" Jaleah asked and Jasmine shook her head.

"Hi!" Italy yelled running towards her sisters to which Jaleah picked her up.

"Hey, Italy." Jaleah smiled.

"Girl put her big ass down." Jasmine said and Italy mugged her.

"And I'm telling mama on you." Italy said then looked back at Jaleah with a smile. "Where's MirMir?" She asked.

"He went home." Jaleah said and Italys smile dropped and she pouted.

"Tuck that lip back in." Derrick mugged his sister.

"Shut up!" Italy yelled and wiggled outta Jaleah's grip before storming over and hitting him in his arm.

"Italy got a crush on Jahmir." Derrick said and Italy looked at him before her eyes watered.

"Why would you say that?" Her face frowned up as she looked at her sister, her eyes slowly pooling with tears.

"Cause you hit me." He shrugged not amused by the temper tantrum she was finna have.

"I don't like you!" She yelled at him as she began to cry, causing Derrick to laugh.

"You ain't got no choice but to like me. I'm yo brother." He shrugged.

"Don't cry," Dj tried to wipe her tears but she only cried harder.

"Why you crying Italy?" Jaleah asked confused on how quick it escalated.

"Y- Your mad at m- me." She cried trying to wipe her tears away.

"I'm not mad, what I'm mad for?" Jaleah questioned picking her up, rubbing her back.

"Cause she got a crush on Jah." Derrick repeated.

"Stop!" Italy screamed causing India to instantly rush into the room, looking around in confusion before grabbing Italy from Jaleah.

"What happened? Why you screaming  and crying?" India asked, wiping her tears.

"Over something stupid." Derrick mumbled and thankfully Italy ain't hear him.

"She probably tired cause ain't no way she crying that much over Derrick telling us about her crush on Jahmir." Jasmine said.

She knew her sister only ever cried to get attention or cried because she was really tired. Italy had tough skin, she was a tomboy in the making so Jasmine knew she wasn't just crying because of what Derrick said.

"You ready to take a nap? It's about that time anyway." India said before she walked outta the room with Italy.

"Y'all always picking on her." Jaleah shook her head.

"Y'all don't be seeing it, but she be bullying us." Derrick shrugged and Jasmine could honestly believe that. Italy was lowkey a demon who played sweet infront of people.

"Y'all want some pizza tonight?" Jaleah asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Yes." Dj looked up from his iPad and at her before going back to the video he was watching.

"Yeah and don't get no pineapples on it." Derricks face scrunched up slightly. He didn't to much like pineapple on pizza whilst Jasmine loved it.

"Y'all always hating."

A/N: I be nervous reading yall comments cause I'm not a perfect writer and I do be forgetting some of the shit I wrote about and it be people who bring it up and I just be like.. "that did happen didn't it?" 😬

An sorry if this chapters off a bit. It took me 2 weeks to write this simple ass chapter. I'm embarrassed.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

549K 11.9K 42
He was ruthless, He was powerfull, He was heartless, He was the devil, He was the king, He was engaged!! Sebastian Knight, the 26 year old billionare...
85.7K 5.8K 79
This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic.
438K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
17.9K 740 13
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"