Black Swan (J.J.K x Malereade...

Von Jungsoo_hae_758

The Bora Soop, also known as the Purple Forest. Jeon Jungkook was a normal boy who ends up wandering into the... Mehr

1:The Fairies
2:Bora Soop
3:The folk of the Soop
4:The Centaur's cave
5:Exploring the Forest
6:Hard Feelings
7:The Prince of Vampires
8:Gods and Queens
9:The Party
10:The morning after the Party
11: The Werewolf
13: The childhood
14: Training
15: Diwali confession
16: Banished
17: New Life
18 First meet?
19- Honeymoon!
20- Kids
21- Jaehyun and Jungwon
22: Young talents
23: Jungkook's secret
24: Destiny

12: The Twin's story

53 2 23
Von Jungsoo_hae_758

A/n: Heyyy!! Yup I haven't abandoned this story. I'd just run out of some motivation and was busy with some stuffs, and now I'm back!!!

The boys were flying up in the air like they always did. Jungkook, who couldn't fly of course, was seated on his boyfriend's back. Hojin and Jimin were gliding through the air, being the Prince of Birds they were, with their nose and mouth elongated to form ferocious beak.

Diwali, the big festival, was just round the corner, and Hojin had insisted that they should wear Indian clothes for an Indian festival.

"Where are we going though?" Jungkook asked.

"To Taji Samchon, ofcourse" Jimin said.

"Taji Samchon is a distance relative of us, and he's a Tailorbird fairy, so if you wanna get clothes, that's where you go" Bangchan said.

They arrived at a house on a tree, the house was built on a bunch of large, strong branches of the tree, and the roof seemed to be made with leaves sewn together.

Felix went and knocked at the door.

The door was opened by a girl who looked about 15. She had bright blue eyes, and small, cute wings.

"Felix Oppa!!" She hugged Felix. She saw Bangchan and hugged him too.

She then saw Hojin, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Paksh-raj!!" She bowed down to the twins.

"Who is it, daughter?" A man called out from inside.

"It's Felix and Bangchan Oppa, the Paksh-rajon, and one of their friend" She said. "Come inside"

The house was filled with sweet smell of flowers, there were some cloth materials hanging around the house, and raw cotton and silk and wool.

A man and a woman who looked to be in their 50s came in. The man had wings just like the girl. The woman was a tree Nymph.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Hyun-a Sungmo , Taji Samchon " the boys bowed.

"Ooh it's you guys!!" The man came and hugged the four boys.

"And our friend, Jungkook!" Hojin introduced Jungkook to his uncle. Jungkook bowed.

The daughter, Yuna, got nice cup of tea for everyone and the boys looked through the catalogue to choose their outfit.

Hojin choose a golden and blue Sherwani, which left Taji impressed.

"This one will look fantastic on you Agnyaeya" he said as he let one of his measuring tape measure him on his own. "Add some jewelleries to your wings, and you'll look really handsome, just like Seo-jung Hyung!"

Jungkook confusingly looked at them, wondering who Seo-jung was and why Taji called Hojin Agnyaeya.

Meanwhile Jimin choose a light blue Kurtha and Bangchan choose a red one. Felix went for a Jodhpuri suit.

"Indrasut, you really like blue, just like your mother!!" Hyun-a told Jimin, measuring him.

Jungkook choose what felt the most comfortable and familiar to him- a more Indo-western type outfit, and got himself measured.

"Come back tomorrow around this time, your clothes willl be ready"

"Okay, thanks Samchon, bye" Hojin said and the boys went off.

They decided to fly around a bit before going home.

"Let's have some apples!!!" Jimin said lifting his Bow mid-air. He pulled the string of his bow. An arrow formed on the bow. He shot the arrow, which split into 5 mid-way, and each stiked a guava each from a nearby guava tree. He hit it with such accurate timing that when they reached the tree , a guava fell in everyone's hand.

"You really are one of the best archers in the forest, the Centaurs will be so jealous!" Bangchan said.

"You are literally the Arjun of Kaliyug!" Felix said.

"I'm kind of his brother, afterall" Jimin shrugged, biting the guava.

"You guys are Arjun's brothers?" Jungkook asked.

"Not me, Jimin is" Hojin said.

"Yours is... umm... Dhrishtadyumna, right Hyung?" Felix asked.

"Yup!! And Draupadi is my sister" Hojin smiled saasily.

"Aren't you guys twins? I thought you are real twins." Jungkook was confused.

"Yup, we are, we have the same parents, just different spiritual dads" Jimin said.

Jungkook was confused with these stuffs.

"Hold up, haven't we told you our story?" Hojin asked.

"Nope, you never told a story less than 5000 years old" Jungkook said.

"Are you Sirius Hyung??" Bangchan asked.

"Hyung tell him your story, now!" Felix said. "I think he wants to hear it!!"

"Just say you want to hear it again, Yongbok!" Hojin said.

"I want to hear it now Hojinnie Hyung" Jungkook said tighting his grip on Hojin.

"Okay okay my baby, I'll tell you our whole story" Hojin said.

"Basically our father, Park Seo-jung, was the only son of Park Sae-mi, and the only living decendant of Lord Garuda, the King of Birds" Hojin said.

"He was known as Paksh-rajkumar or Paksh-raj, the Prince of Birds, he married our mom, Lee Ha-neul, who was a nightangle fairy, sister of Lee Chun-seok, their father" Jimin said pointing to their cousin.

"They had a nice life, but one big concern. Lack of an heir" Hojin said.

Flashback, 22 years ago

"Seo-jung, you know how important it is for you to have a child right? It's already been 5 years since you got married!!" Sae-mi was scolding Seo-jung. "We are his only living decendant! You need to continue the line!" He said. "Moreover, I'm getting old, I don't have long to live, and I wanna see my grandkids"

"I KNOW APPA I KNOW!! What shall we do? We tried our best but got no results!!" Seo-jung said. Like his father, he too, was frustrated due to not having children. "But she still hasn't layed a single egg!" He pointed at Ha-neul. "I don't know what's wrong with her!"

"It's not my fault! It's nature's fault!" Ha-neul shouted.

"And Maehyeong! Don't just blame Noona!" Chun-seok said.

"What shall we do?" Seo-jung said. "We can't just like, ask the gods to give us a child" he said.

Ha-neul's eyes widened as if she got an idea. "Actually!! We can!" She said.

"Noona what are you talking about?" Chun-seok asked.

"Chun-seok Remember when we were little Halemoni told us stories!! Remember how King Dashrath had no children, so he performed a Yagna and got four sons!! And King Draupad! He did a Yagna and got a son and a daughter! And Kunti! Wasn't all her sons a gift from God, since Pandu couldn't physically have a kid?"

"But Honey, they were humans, we're birds, our rituals are completely different!" Seo-jung said.

"And I'm pretty sure we have such rituals too!" Ha-neul smiled. "We are half-humans afterall"

Sae-mi smiled brightly "Thaks for the suggestion, Ha-neul! I know of a sage who specialises in bird's traditions! I'll talk to him" he said.

"My Noona is smart" Chun-seok said.

"I knew Seo-jung made a right decision marrying her!" Sae-mi said looking at his son hug his daughter in law.

Few days later, a ritual was being held near the tree.A holy fire was roaring in the middle of a small open ground. A Sadhu sat on one side of the fire, and Seo-jung and Ha-neul sat on other side. They had dressed in traditional clothes for the ritual, and were adorned in jewels, even their wings were adorned with jewels.

The sage would say some mantras, and the couple would throw some stuffs in the fire. The weather was turning cloudy.

"You need to throw your feathers in the fire now, Paksh Rajkumar and Rajkumari" The sage said.

The couple plucked a small feather from their back and put it on the fire.

The weather had started turning more fierce some and it was beginning to thunder.

"I think Paksh-raj should stop the ritual before the weather turns bad" Taji, who was present as a spectator, whispered to his then girlfriend Ha-na.

"He won't, it may rain or whatever, but Seo-jung won't stop a ritual, he's very determined" Sae-mi said glaring at them.

Sure enough, the weather turned worse and worse, but the ritual didn't stop.

It started to rain. The sage paused for a second.

"Let it rain, Rishi Shivam, don't pause the ritual. The fire is not going to extinguish so easily" Seo-jung said with a determined look on his face as the sky lighted.

So the ritual went on.

"Now sacrifice a few drops of your blood" Shivam said.

Seo-jung conjoured a knife on his hand, he made a small cut on his other hand with it and let a few drops fall on the fire. He passed the knife to Ha-neul who did the same.

Shivam continued to say the mantras. The fire was roaring louder and louder despite the lots of rain, thunder and lightning.

The fire started cracking. A round thing was forming in the fire

"There's something in the fire!" Ha-neul said.

"What happened, what happened!!" Sae-mi excitedly ran near the fire.

"Lord Agni is pleased with the ritual!" Shivam said. "You're getting the gift of it!!"

Surely, a large eagle egg, about the size of a human baby, was sitting amidst the fire.

"Agni dev has blessed you with the gift of a child." Shivam said. "You can name the child as your wish once they hatch, but they will also be known as Agnyaeya, a child of Agni. Since they came of the fire, they'll also be known as Yagyasen!" He said. "The child will have your genes since you gave your feather and blood, and will also possess some power of Agni Dev"

"My grandchild!!" Sae-mi said, his eyes filled with tears.

"Did you hear, Ha-neul, our child! With our genes!" Seo-jung hugged his wife.

"You're right honey, and I'm finally going to be a mother" Ha-neul said.

The thunder and lightning was still going on really strong.

"The ritual is over, isn't it, Rishi Shivam?" Sae-mi saked Shivam, who was more focused on the lightning.

"I don't think so" Shivam said. "This type of lightning... it usually signifies something..." he said.

"What now?" Ha-neul asked.

"Oh my God!" Shivam said. "This ritual has pleased not one, but two Gods! Lord Indra is pleased that no matter how strongly he sent his thunders and lightning bolts, you didn't stop. He wants to give you a gift too!!"

"What kind of gift?" Seo-jung asked.

"The gift of a child" Shivam said. "I would request the couple to give their feathers and blood to the rain" he said.

"As you say, great sage" Seo-jung and Ha-neul again removed their feathers, and left it on their hand, letting the rain water wash it to the ground. They opened the wounds they made earlier and let the rain wash of the blood too.

The weather got more thunderous.

Suddenly, a huge lighting struck exactly at the place where the feathers and blood had fallen, and in front of everyone, there was another huge egg.

"Lord Indra has blessed you with a child!!" Shivam said. "This child, will also be known as Indrasut, the child of Indra!"

Sae-mi started doing a happy dance around the fire, without even caring about his old bones.

"I'm going to be a grandfather!! Yess a Grandfather!! Of not one but two kids!!!" He exclaimed.

"We're going to be parents!!" Seo-jung hugged Ha-neul.

"Congratulations Paksh-raj!!"Shivam Congratulated them.

Few months later, the three were seated in their house, playing a game of Ludo.

The eggs were sitting near the fireplace.

"I win!" Ha-neul exclaimed. "Ludo is a game of strategy, you see!"

"Now it's a game of strategy, yeah, when you lost yesterday you said it's a game of luck" Seo-jung chuckled.

"It's basically a mixture of both"

"Shhh... shhh... keep quiet you both" Sae-mi said. "I hear something"

Sure enough, they heard a cracking noise coming from one of the egg, the one closer to the fire- the gift of Agni Dev.

"Oh my God" Ha-neul said.

"It's time!!" Seo-jung said.

The egg was cracking. The top of the egg burst open, revealing a crying baby underneath. He looked exactly like a human baby, except that he had wings, right now featherless like that of a baby bird.

Ha-neul rushed to it and picked up the baby. "It's a boy!" She said, and wrapped the baby in a blanket. Seo-jung went to her and she gave him the baby.

She summoned a knife and made a small cut in her hand and applied a bit of her blood on the baby. The part where the blood was applied glowed and faded, leaving no stains. Now the baby was bounded to his mother, and she now could breastfeed him. It was a ritual of the fairys for the mother to put a bit of her blood on the baby to bound them, to be able to breastfeed them for the half human babies needed their mother's milk just like humans.

Sae-mi took the baby from Seo-jung "My grandson!!" He hugged him. "I'm a grandfather now! And look at him, he has the most beautiful eyes!! A blue and a gray eye!" He said admiring the heterochrome eyes.

"Appa! Since you are so happy for him, why don't you give him a name?" Ha-neul said.

"His name shall be Ho-jin, my grandson Park Hojin." He handed the baby back to Ha-neul so she could feed him.

"Appa, Jagiya!! The other egg is hatching too!" Seo-jung said.

Again the egg cracked and another baby fairy was inside, crying. Ha-neul went and bonded with the baby.

"This is a boy too!" Ha-neul said.

Sae-mi handed the baby Ho-jin to Seo-jung and carried the other baby. " I'm naming this baby, Jimin! My grandson, Park Jimin!" Sae-mi said.

"I'll send a message to Chun-seok!" Ha-neul went outside, flew up untill she met a bird, and told the bird to deliver the news to her brother, and flew back to the house.

"We should distribute sweets to all the fairys and grains to the birds of this forest!" Sae-mi said.

Meanwhile in Chun-seok's place

"Noona just had two sons!! I'm an Uncle now!!" Chun-seok exclaimed.

How was it guys!! Do give me your feedback! And do vote and comment!!

And how are the rituals and all of the Fairys that I made on my own? Also the next chapter's basically gonna be more of the Twin's story, their childhood and what happened to their parents.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.1K 895 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...
5.6K 384 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...
202K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...
4.6K 368 4
They met by chance at the heart of the forest. Him - a prince cursed by fate. Her - the Swan Queen. Prince Taehyung, heir to the throne of the Sun Ki...