Heart to Heart

saiamrutha77

He was her crush..! She loved his magnetic smile... Life goes never as planned..! Time takes a step..! 2years... Еще

1. I can do it!!!
2.Rehaan savanth
3 . proper conversation
4.Its her!!!
5. auh...! Hello
6. Well..?!
7 .Should i tell her..?!
8. This is my messed up life....!
9.Drunk and what.......?!
10.Are you sure..?!
11. Marriage it is...then?! FINE
12. Its really happening..!
13. THE ENGAGEMENT
14 .The engagement-2
15.Awkward
16. Spending time together
17. Bangalore
18. Pre Wedding Jitter's
19. The Wedding
20.Just Married
21. New couple
23. Explanation
24. Bed time Revelations
25. Getting used to
26.Sharing your germs
27. 'Aa..Aa...achu....'
28.Fight
29. Elope you away from this world
Epilogue

22. Dinner Disaster

15.5K 617 23
saiamrutha77

Flashback:

Friday rolled in and i have already asked Jai to book my flight which thankfully he did. I have called Veronica and told her about my surprise and she filled me up with the details of Rehaan's stay. It was a small one Bhk flat in the saroj bagh area. I was super excited standing infront of his flat ringing the bell.

All my excitement was drained after seeing the person who opened the door. NITYA. she was wearing a tight fit jeans and a blue color blouse on.

Isn't this My Rehaan's flat? What the heck is she doing here? Where the hell is Rehaan?

"Baby" there was a pause and "who is it ?" Rehaan came and stood behind her. The moment his eyes met mine he froze.

Loyalty... My foot!
.
.
.
Kritika p.o.v:

"Kriti.... Wh..what are you doing here?" Rehaan asked as soon as he found his voice.

Seriously... What are you doing here? Is that what he asked.? Stupid guy..! What the Hell is he doing here? That to with her.? We have been married for what 2 weeks and he is already ....
Don't jump into conclusion's kritika...mom's words rang in my head.

Okay... Lets say I'm not! after seeing her here. But what about after hearing him call her 'Baby'. Frankly my blood was boiling all i wanted to do was pull her out of my way catching her hair and slapping Rehaan.

"Kritika..." He voiced again. " It's not how it looks"

'How could you...how could you do this to me' I wanted to shout at him but was silent.

"Come in and we could talk" he said dragging my suitcase inside. Just then my phone started ringing. It was Rehaan's father.

"Hello.." My voice was a mere whisper I could feel both their eyes on me.
"Ji..haan ...papa. I just reached" my voice little louder and clear than before. "No...No.. Ya.. It was easy to locate Rehaan's place." I said my eyes meeting his. If only he knows what his son is doing here i thought bitterly. No I'm not gonna stand here and give that bitch the satisfaction of destroying my married life.

I gave my phone to Rehaan because papa wanted to talk to him while i walked past that bitch making my way inside.

"Kritika.."Rehaan called out giving my phone back to me. "You want some water?" He asked cautiously.

"No.... Thank you" i said highly controlling my voice not to be bitter or showing of my anger. I'm sure my poker face managed to keep my face expressionless.

" Come i will show you washroom you could fresh up a bit... I was just cooking dinner."he said calculating his words.

"Sure" i said giving him one of those fake  smiles i managed to master because of Purnima my college mate and my soul enemy. Thinking of which Rehaan and she were friends back then I wonder what happened to her.

Rehaan placed my suitcase near the bed and showed me the washroom.
I was taking a dress to wear when Rehaan asked "Kritika what are you doing here?"

SERIOUSLY. This is the 2nd time he is asking this. I wanted to smack his face. " what am i doing here? Last time i checked you were my husband and you wanted me to come to stay with you" i said couldn't able to filter my words before they came out but i didn't regret those words. Let him know How does seeing your husband with his ex feels.

"I meant you were supposed to come next week right.?! And I'm still your husband" he said with a frown on his face.

Idiot!Thats what i think he is right now. "Sorry... if you want me to come next week.... I could just go to Karthik's place now and come back later." i said little annoyed.
Frankly speaking truth i couldn't have gone to Karthik's place if i did he would ask hundred questions about why i was not with Rehaan and gradually i would have told him everything. And after that i am sure he would hunt Rehaan and torture him for hurting me.

" Nonsense..." He said and hugged me " I am glad you are here. I missed you". The freaking nerve of this guy how could he even touch me. I tried to push him as he continued " Nitya she just came for dinner."

The rage inside me was building up. "Go give your guest company." and me some space to organise my murder plans i thought mentally "I will be back in few minutes" i added.

" Kritika its not like..." He started but cut him off "later" i said firmly before closing the door on his face which gave me a awesome sadistic satisfaction.

I turned the shower on silent tears flowing down my face. Is this for what i wanted marry him...? Is this for what i agreed for loveless marriage...? No, i agree ours was a loveless marriage but he didn't tell that ahe would cheat on me. If that was the case i was fucking done with this marriage. I wiped my tears hastily. But thought of my parents his parents the hope with they tied us together bought fresh tears. I FUCKING HATED CRYING.

It took me twenty minutes to calm myself down and come out..... Rehaan came to check on me once. I wonder how would he explain the situation  I messaged Karthik that i was in Bangalore and asked him to come and pick me in a hour or two so that we could go clubbing. I wore black color tank top and a dark blue jeans with a mint coloured button up shirt folded ¾.... I looked decent to go. I had my Mangalsutr and Rehaan's grandmother chain around my neck and the beautiful kangan his mother bought for me around. I looked atleast looked elegant.I made a messy bun. I don't want to sit and cry..... Not at least infront of them so i joined Rehaan and that Nitya.

Rehaan was cooking while Nitya was sitting on the kitchen slab eating a carrot. She was the one who saw me first... She gave me a huge smile which i gracefully returned and her smile automatically shortened. She nudged Rehaan bringing his attention back to me

"Where are you going?" Rehaan asked with a frown.

" Karthik called he wants me to take clubbing" i said with a frown of my own. Now he had problem with me going out wrong move Rehaan wrong move.

He didn't say anything but frown on his face deepened. I didn't care.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"Nothing.. Just Biryani... It will be done in ten minutes." He said still not happy with me going out.

"So Nitya.... I didn't knew you were in Bangalore." I said sweetly.

"Ah.... I have been here for past 3months. I'm one of the investors in Rehaan's new company." She said bit guarded.

"Oh... That's nice of you." I smiled at her yeah one of my fake smiles

"How are your parents? Mom? " Rehaan asked.

"They are good. And so is Papa." I said smiling at the thought of Papa. He grew on me.

"You tend to bond well with uncle" Nitya commented while playing with the carrot in her hand.

"Yeah.... He is so sweet... Very affectionate....Kind of grew on me" i said.

"He never showed such affection on me," she said bitterly.

"Nitya..." Rehaan warned and was sending a signal to her to shut up which she obviously ignored.

"She was always against our relationship..." She continued.

"Rehaan hates him for the very same reason" she added.

"He doesn't hate his father"spoke before Rehaan could.

"Then you probably didnt understand him well" she said in a grave tone.

"I have.." I started but Rehaan cut me off "guys... You do realise that I'm here and you are talking about me... Right?!" He said.

Nitya smiled at him where as i shrugged. We were .... Well they both were..... in awkward silence i was just Messing around with my phone while Rehaan set the table and called me.

We sat there eating just the clinks of spoons heard.

"Wow.. Rey... It's awesome." She said her lips pursed.

"Talent you know .... Talent" he said grinning like a ...PIG.

"Yeah.... I totally agree sweetheart." She said in a flow but later realised what she called him but ignored. The height of making me annoyed. THAT EVIL BITCH. Where as Rehaan stiffened and his eyes drifted to mine. I plainly ignored him.

"Kritika.... Do you like it ?" He asked after few seconds.

I shrugged " It could be more spicy"  i opinioned.

" I don't eat much spicy food" that Nitya said. " That's so sweet of him to remember actually."

Okay... Is she trying to flirt with MY husband right now?!

"Yeah... Wow Rehaan you are such a good 'EX' boyfriend... I wonder how wonderful husband you would be."

"Oh... You would know" he said quietly.

"Rehaan remember the first time we cooked in our flat back then" she asked. If that was her way to make me jealous she failed totally. Rehaan gave her a sceptic look and nodded.
"That was so fun and what follow..."

"Nitya..... Eat. There is no need to visit those lanes again" Rehaan cut her in.

"But...really they were such awesome days" she said as if pretending to think about those days.

Oh... Please... That was so childish.
Rehaan how ever seemed to be really lost "you were the one who didn't want those days any more"

Is he fucking serious right now?! Are they going to discuss about their past relationship infront of me. Kritika you brought this upon yourself... I thought.

"Sorry Rey.. I real..." She started but Rehaan cut her again "What's done is done..."he said something which i didn't listen because i couldn't take that stuff so.. I came to kitchen to discard my plate in the sink however they didn't notice me gone and my dinner was a disaster.

When i returned i was shocked to listen what Nitya said..."Rehaan if we were past our love was past then what was kiss we shared yesterday we still have that passion that magic between us"

"Nitya that was ...." He started but he froze when his eyes met mine.
"Kritika i can explain..." He said.
But i just stared at him what on the earth he meant when he promised to be loyal with me.

Rehaan bloody Savanth i hate you right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello.... So that was chapter 22.

Rehaan is a jerk..?! Agree.

Nitya is a bitch..?! Agree.

Poor Kritika. What the hell would he explain...?!

Could Kritika live in such a marriage where her husband is not loyal?!

Could she ever loving him or her being loved by him will be fulfilled?!

Will his heart reach hers..?!

Can they be connected to Heart to heart with love..?!

That's for you to wonder.

And yeah... Thank you so much for the response you gave for the last chapter. Thankyou so much.... Means a lot to me. Hope you would continue the support.

Like.Vote.Comment.share.

Love
XOXOXO.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

166K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
Arrange marriage 💜❤️ Priya

Любовные романы

4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
287K 17.8K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
The Unrequited Marriage clumsyhuman_writes

Любовные романы

93.9K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...