Jinkook/TaeJin Shortz

Da chicagogirl24

Just some more of our two favorite ships Shorties!! Enjoy Altro

Disclaimer
My Little Hamster
The Basketball Star
The Basketball Star (2)
The Basketball Star (4)
The Basketball Star (End)
The Game
The Game (2)
The Game (Epilogue)
Sorry, Wrong Number (1)
Sorry, Wrong Number (End)
Your Side of the Bed (Edited)
Cheater?
Cheater? (End)
You are Mine
You Are Mine (Pt.2)
You are mine (End)
Sold to the Mafia (TaeJin)
Sold to the Mafia (2)
Sold to the Mafia (End)
Save Me
Save Me (2)
Save Me (End)
Regret
Regret (2)
Regret (End)

Cheater? (2)

689 57 7
Da chicagogirl24

A/N SOOOO Sorry for the long chapter, I thought I could get this story told in two chapters but it seems It will need 3 chapters, thank you for being patient. 

Seokjin

"What did he mean he will wait for you", Jimin asked on the end of the phone. "I dont know, but it creeped me out, oh hang on someone is at the door", I say setting the phone down and answering it. "Here ya go sir", the delivery man says handing me a bouquet of roses. "Who was it", Jimin asked. "Someone sent me flowers", I say. "Kook", Jimin asks. 

"Doubt it", I say angrily. I pull the card, "they are from Kai, let me call you back I have to get rid of these." I hang up and grab the flowers, throwing them in the garbage can out back, not that I really care if Jungkook sees them but I dont want to give him any fuel.

"Yeobo, I'm home", I hear Jungkook say. "Yay", I say to myself. "Where are you", he asks. "Right here", I say walking into the living room and sitting on the chair. I hear him sigh, "its amazing how things have changed the past few months, I remember coming home to hugs and kisses, too I love you and I miss you's, now I am lucky if I get a hello."

 I stand, irritation searing me from the inside out, "did you really just say that, the man I married and fell in love with got the hugs and kisses, the I love you's and I miss you's, but he gets it from someone else now, so I am no longer obligated to say such things." 

"Yeobo, there is no one else, why wont you believe me", he pleads, tears falling down his cheeks. My phone pings and when I look at the screen I see an unknown number, I open to see a text...

? - Do you miss me yet, because I miss you a lot

Bile rises in my throat, how did he get my number, "Seokjin, why wont you believe me, I love you, only you, I am home now, no more working late, no more trips." "Yea and no phone calls telling me where you are, Nari giggling on the phone when I try to call you, fuck you Jungkook, she may buy your bullshit but I dont, not anymore", I say grabbing my keys and walking out.

 "Does he really think you are just going to believe he's not cheating, all the sign are their, Id kick your ass for not believing it", Jimin says as I sit on his couch. "You can stay here tonight, clear your head", he says. A knock at the door makes me stand, "that better not be Jungkook." Jimin opens the door and no one is there, he looks around but doesn't see anyone, "that's weird." "I am going to go take a bath", I say. "Take this", he hands me a glass and bottle of wine. The hot water feels good, and the wine tastes incredible, after 3 glasses I know I should get out but I am so sleepy now.

Jungkook

"Kook, just let him stay here tonight, he needs a moment to himself, you have fucked up everything between you two, you can't just expect him to forget everything so easily", Jimin says on the phone. "But I didn't cheat Jimin, I swear, you know I would never, I love him too fucking much, if I tell you something will you promise to keep it a secret", I say pleading. "What Jungkook", he asks annoyed. "I am surprising him with a trip to Hawaii, where I want us to renew our vows, that's part of the reason I have been working late, that and Namjoon is an asshole", I say. 

"Kook, I believe you, I never thought you would hurt Jin, you two are what couples strive to be like, but you have made a lot of poor choices lately and they have hurt Jin a lot, enough so that he thinks you are cheating", he says. "I know and I feel horrible about it, but I really want to surprise him Jimin, will you help me please", I beg. "I'll do what I can Kook, just give him tonight and I will send him home tomorrow morning and you better straighten up and start acting like his husband again", he scolds me. "I will I promise", I say. 

The next morning as I make breakfast there is a knock at the door, "here you go, second one in two days, someone's in love." "Uh, thank you", I say taking them and shutting the door. I set them on the counter and pull the card out, Love you, Kai. "Who the fuck is Kai", I say angrily. "My new teacher", Soobin says coming into the kitchen. Just then Seokjin walks in and sees the flowers I am holding, "where did you get those." I see the look of panic on his face, "Binnie go to your room, I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

"Yeobo, who is Kai and why is he sending you flowers, did you cheat on me because you think I am cheating on you", I ask angrily. "Not necessarily", he says. "What does that mean Seokjin", I say stepping closer to him. "I kissed him", he says looking ashamed. "Why Yeobo, why would you kiss another man that isn't me", I cry. "Because Jungkook, tell me what you have done with Nari, tell me what you do when you are out of town together, what you do when you work late", he sobs. 

"I am working Seokjin, nothing is going on with Nari or anybody else, she is Namjoon's girlfriend and she is pregnant, I swear, you can ask Joon yourself", I say. "I'm sorry Jungkook, but you don't talk to me anymore, you could have said that the first time I accused you, but you always made me feel like I was the crazy one, so I faltered, I was vulnerable, a gorgeous guy was paying attention to me when my husband wasn't", he cries.

I pull him too me, "I'm so sorry Yeobo, you are right, I was neglecting my family and putting work first, I knew I missing you, missing your kisses, our love making and I still chose work." We hold each other, "let's feed Bin and I'll ask my mom to take him for the rest of the day so that we can be alone." "I'd love that", he kisses me and my heart beats out of my chest. This man is my everything, he is my sun up and my sun down, my weakness, and my strength, without him I would be lost.

I love my husband, I was an idiot for how I acted because I could have lost him to someone else. "I'm going to shower, I'll send Binnie down." He kisses me again and heads upstairs, I walk back into the kitchen to finish up breakfast when I hear Jin's phone go off, I grab it to see who it is and it's an unknown number, "hello." "Who is this", the guys asks on the other end. "This is Seokjin's husband, who is this", I say. The call ends, he hung up, who the fuck was that, I open Jin's messages and I cant believe what I see. Hundreds of messages, almost all on unread and no responses back from Seokjin, is this guy stalking my husband.

Seokjin

"Yeobo, I am going to run Binnie to my parents, Ill be right back", Jungkook yells up to me. "Ok love", I yell back. I finish getting dressed and head downstairs to clean up Jungkook's mess, because I know he didn't, I laugh when I see the pots and pans in the sink and the mess on the counter, "That boy." I hear my phone ringing but my hands are wet, "SIRI ANSWER THE CALL, its probably Jungkook." "Hi baby", the voice sends a cold chill thru me. "Why are you calling me Kai, I told you to leave me alone", I say angrily.

"Why is another man answering your phone", he asks. I freeze, did he call and Jungkook answered it, I dry my hands and grab my phone, "stop this, it was just a kiss and a huge mistake, I love my husband, please stop contacting me." I hang up and block his number, the door opens and Jungkook looks at my phone, then at me, "did he call again." I close my eyes and nod, "I blocked his number." "That's the guy that you kissed isn't it", he asks. I nod again, "it was once and he thinks we are in a relationship, he scares me because he won't take no for answer." 

Jungkook takes me into his arms, "I am so sorry for all of this, its my fault, if I had just showed you what you mean to me instead of taking you for granted you never would have thought about kissing someone else." He grabs my hand and leads me to our bedroom, he kisses me, slowly removing my clothes, looking at my naked body like its a fine piece of artwork, he never fails to give me butterflies, even after almost 10 years of marriage. 

He lays me down on the bed and removes his clothes, giving me a strip tease, I laugh as he throws his shirt at me swaying hips, "come on Mr. Jeon, give me the full Monty." My cock aches because it's so hard, I feel like its been ages since Jungkook has touched me this way, seeing him naked, his long thick cock jutting out made my hole clinch in anticipation. "Take me love, it's been to long since you have made love to me", I whine. 

"I am so sorry Yeobo, I really have been neglecting you, I am such a fool, to think another could have stole you right out from under me and I was too caught up with work to realize it, I have so much making up to you and Soobin", he says. He strokes my cock and mewl like a needy person, "so beautiful Yeobo and all mine, no one is allowed to touch you but me." He releases me and I watch him as he grabs the lube and slicks up his fingers, then his cock, stealing more kisses from me he slides a finger into me and I spread my legs wider for him.

When he feels I am ready to take all of him, his fingers slide out of me and is replaced with his hard shaft, I cry out as he slowly pushes into me, "so tight Yeobo, I am going to cum so quick." Our love making was not quick, it was slow, almost lazy, we wanted to  remember what the other felt like, what this felt like, Jungkook's kisses on my neck and chest send tingles down my spine, this man has always been an amazing lover and with Soobin not here I can be loud and let my husband know what he does to me, little did I know...

Someone else was listening. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

202K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...
28.1K 736 12
All kind of Jin ship but most of them are Taejin Jinkook Jinmin😉 And this is my second book hope you will enjoy it.
31.3K 1.4K 37
ll completed ll Just short stories of Jin ships.....Taejin,jinkook, yoonjin ,Namjin,2seok,jinmin..
255 12 17
[COMPLETED] A Book of One-shots about my main BTS Ships Taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin, and Sope Neither of them are Top & Bottom, Language are mostly Engl...