Record of Ragnarok (Fanfictio...

By Theo_24k

Ragnarok, a contest where humans and gods will fight against each other to the death. The gods have planned t... More

Prologue: Ragnarok
Chapter 1: Humanity's Fighters
Chapter 2: Heaven's Fighters
Chapter 3: Raising The Stake
Chapter 4: A Question
Chapter 5: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6: The Gathering
Chapter 7: The Blood of Kumandra
Chapter 8: Bloodlight
Chapter 9: Observation
Chapter 10: Angel of The Night
Chapter 11: Jake's Violence
Chapter 12: Knight vs Angel
Chapter 13: Catch Up
Chapter 14: Battle of the Billionaires
Chapter 15: Hulkbuster vs Zephyrus Mech
Chapter 16: Justice
Chapter 17: Not a God
Chapter 18: Uneasy
Chapter 20: Cold and Dark
Chapter 21: Guardian vs Frostmourne
Chapter 22: My Time To Shine
Chapter 23: Cyborgs
Chapter 24: Dirty Tricks
Chapter 25: Fatality
Chapter 26: Surprise Attack
Chapter 27: Spirited Fists
Chapter 28: Mishima Style
Chapter 29: One Man Army
Chapter 30: Stolen
Chapter 31: Nightwalkers
Chapter 32: The Night of Honor
Chapter 33: The Horde
Chapter 34: King of the Mountain

Chapter 19: Frozen

177 2 4
By Theo_24k

The arena is now clear, as the people in the arena wonder who will be next in Ragnarok. Suddenly, the arena started snowing which made people confused. Except for some people like Jamie and The Guardians who already understood who will fight next.

"Wait... I know who is next! I can feel it!" Jamie said as he runs towards his friends.

"Guys! Look! It's snowing! He's gonna fight next!" He yelled with excitement and nervousness. Since they witnessed how the fights went.

"Is Jack next?" Claude asked.

"Is that why it's snowing?" Caleb asked as well.

"Then what are we waiting for! Let's cheer for Jack!" Cupcake said as they ran towards the edge to see the arena.

"The snow eh... I already expected that little brute is gonna fight next." Bunnymund smirks as North cackles with excitement.

"Look carefully, Bunnymund. Jack always has one thing in his center. You can see it as he fights." North said while clinging his arm onto him.

"Exactly! I know Jack can fight him!" Toothiana said with a smile on her face. Later on, Sandman created a trophy as a sign that Jack will win this round.

Heimdall suddenly appears in the stage with his sword pierced in the middle of the snow, and looks up.

"Every children loves the spirit of winter. This is where they can do a lot of fun things. Snowball fights, riding a sleigh, or building a snowman. But for this round, would it still be the case, or not?" Heimdall asked as everyone looks closely.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Round 4 will start!!!" He added as the gods and the humans yell for claiming another win.

"For mankind!!!! As the manifestation of winter, he is capable of manipulating ice and snow. He is the spirit of mischief and chaos personified, but when he discovers the purpose behind his powers, he became a true Guardian, representing fun!"

Jack Frost suddenly gripped his staff and smirks as he knew he will fight next.

"Let's give it up for... 'The Guardian Chosen by The Moon' JACK FROST!!!!!" Jack started flying around as the wind takes him where it was blowing as he sees Jamie and the other guardians cheering for him.

Later on, Jack tumbled in the air and lands on his feet where he stands.

"For the Heavens!!!! He is the former Crown Prince of Lordaeron and the son of King Terenas II! He was determined to stop a plague that was once spreaded in Lordaeron. But despite all of that, he became one of the most evil beings everyone would ever know!" Heimdall said while Arthas is now holding onto Frostmourne and walking towards the arena.

"Desperation of saving his people, he was now cursed by the blade called Frostmourne, now combining it's armor for his soul! Ladies and gentlemen!!"

Jack suddenly looked at his opponent and knew he needs to be stopped. Walking with the cursed blade, he stared at Jack knowing that he will die.

"Give it up for... 'The Host of Frostmourne' ARTHAS, THE LICH KING!!!!!"

Jack stared at Arthas and suddenly remembers what Uther have told him during his conversation with him.

"That blade is called Frostmourne. It is the blade of The Lich King. This blade drains the life of it's victims. Drains every soul whom it connects to."

With the information Uther gave him, Jack knew he had to be careful with fighting his opponent.

"Jack Frost... you will not escape from me. You will serve me in death!" The Lich King threatens as Jack grips his staff and threw an ice blast against Arthas, who easily slices it.

"Magic is worthless against me. You will kneel before me in death." Arthas said rushing towards Jack.

Arthas started to swing his sword for a couple of times, but Jack jumps around to dodge his attacks and lands behind The Lich King and strike him with a blast, hitting him.

Jack, a bit surprised, suddenly readies his defense as Arthas looks at the guardian.

"Didn't I tell you, magic doesn't work on me?" Arthas said before laughing.

"I know..." Jack said with a smirk.

"Let's just say that... you're no fun." He added.

"Let's see if you have fun with this." Arthas said before releasing a couple of drudge ghouls and rush towards Jack.

Jack started tumbling around and shooting a couple of blasts against the ghouls. Some of them got hit, but others kept dashing against Jack.

Jack started spinning his staff and hits the end of it at the ghouls as they freeze in an instant. Jack suddenly charges at Arthas and hits his staff against the Frostmourne, causing more snow to fly from the arena.

In the audience, a snowman is suddenly walking and was amazed that there is more snow than he ever felt.

"Wow.... that snow fight is amazing as ever! I mean, I know I love summer, but this is way cooler than I imagined!" The snowman said.

"Wait. That was a pun, wasn't it?"

"Olaf!" A girl voice called as Olaf sees two girls in a distance.

"Elsa! Anna! Check it out!" Olaf said as they looked.

"Who is the young guardian who has a stick as a weapon?" Olaf asked.

"Jack Frost, if I'm not mistaken." Anna said.

"He is also a spirit like me... but he is quick witted as a fighter. I'm impressed." Elsa compliments with a smile.

"Are you blushing Elsa?" Anna asked, which made Elsa widen her eyes.

"No! But let's get going. Humans are in grave danger because of this." Elsa said as they continued watching.

The winds howl stronger from afar as a girl who wields a bow and arrow see how Arthas fights the guardian.

"I may despise Arthas, but this is not going well with the young boy."

"You're absolutely right, Sylvanas." Sylvanas suddenly looked around and sees a skeleton wrapped with chains and a purple cape.

"Kel'Thuzad!"

"This young boy wouldn't last long if Arthas uses his full power. He will stop at nothing for him to serve him to the death." Kel'Thuzad explains.

"No matter what he can do, he will not escape from The Lich King's power."

Jack and Arthas are pushing their weapons against each other, but Arthas has more strength to make Jack kneel and grunt.

"Give in, Jack Frost... you cannot defeat me."

Jack is now on his knees, but he shoots another ice blast so powerful that Arthas was pushed away, letting go of Frostmourne.

Jack started flying around looking for a possible weakness where he can hit Arthas.

"Flying won't work." He said as he started levitating to match with Jack.

Arthas started creating an ice sphere within seconds and shoots it against Jack. The guardian jumps and lands on the attack Arthas threw at him, he uses his staff to hit the sphere and is shattered from the attack.

But little did Jack know, Arthas is now behind him for a surprise attack.

"Jack! Look out!" North yells. As Jack looked behind, he easily blocked the attack, but it was too much force for the guardian to handle as he crashed in the arena.

"Jack!" Jamie yelled with worry in his eyes. As the snow cleared a little, Jack is grunting with that amount of force Arthas gave him.

"Okay... that's a surprising move. Not bad." Jack compliments.

"Now... time for me to find your weak spots."

"You will find nothing!!!" The Lich King yells as he charges again and slashes his Frostmourne for a couple of times with Jack holding his staff and blocking every slash.

With another slash, Jack dodges it and counters it with a front kick, forcing Arthas to move back. This time, Jack is the one charging at Arthas, bashing his staff against the Lich King's armor with a big impact, making him kneel.

"This is not gonna be your fight, Jack." The Lich King said.

"You made it my fight when you stole those innocent souls you captured!" Jack answered back from that statement.

"Do you want those souls back???" The Lich King asked before he stands up.

"You can have them."

He uses his sword and started summoning a bunch of dead souls that are getting up and swarming around Jack as he holds his staff.

"I will show you the true meaning of fear!" The Lich King said. Jack started looking around and is planning something for this fight.

"I'll take the ones on the left, then take the ones on the right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
385K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
16.3K 492 7
ЭТО МИНСОНЫ!!!! Ничего не знаю)))
5.7K 83 13
So this is about Speed, knowing Chackara from Kurama the nine tail. But he not the only tail beast and speed not the only one knowing chackara. Why i...