NWH: About You (Andrew Garfie...

vivimfb által

"Easy Bug-Boy"- Gwen Stacy Takes place during NWH! (Gwen x Peter Parker) Andrew Garfields Peter! BACK UP AGAI... Több

Introduction.
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

5

466 15 0
vivimfb által

"My gwen"

As I was in the alley with him I realized I left to get food.
Oh my god what am I doing??!

"I have to go. Im supposed to be getting food for me and my friends." I said as I rushed to walk outside of the alley.

I sensed he was following back and I turned and I looked him and down.

Shoot people are gonna throw stuff at him.
"Do you have anything other than your suit?"

"No not really..."

"Oh great. Okay well look people wont think your spiderman if you take off your mask"

"But I am spiderman?"

"Okay well right now everyone hates spiderman and if youre coming with me you should probably take the mask off or else people will throw gooey stuff on you." I said smiling awkwardly.

"I can come with you? Really." He said as he took off his mask and his smile. It was so cute.

"Yeah of course! Arent you hungry? I'll pay dont worry. I need to get something for ned and Mj and Pete"

"Pete?"

"I call my Peter, Pete sometimes" I said as I smiled while walking.

"Wait are you and peter here a thing-" He said and I looked at him and he seemed like he was about to get hurt.

"Ew oh my god. No no no no! Never in my life! Peter is with MJ. Me and Peter never happened and never will! You should see how my Peter looks and how he acts." I said as I giggled and I saw his mood change into a happy mood.

"Well I mean you got with me?" He said awkwardly smiling

Other me is so lucky to be dating him.
Hes my dream man.

Wait.

"Hey can you put your mask on? I just- I need to see something." I said as my heart got heavy.

Was he the spiderman in my dreams?
Maybe it was just Peter.
My. Peter..

He put it on and suddenly a flashback hits me in my dream.

FLASHBACK

I felt my hand get webbed by Peter.
"Peter! Come back here right now!" I yelled

"Gwen this is for your own good. I need you to be safe!" He said as he ran to leave.

(Flash)

"GWEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"
"YOU CANT BE HERE RIGHT NOW GWEN ITS NOT SAFE FOR YOU!"

(Flash)

"NOBODY MAKES MY CHOICES! This is mine! Mine! My choice!"

(Flash)

Everything was crumbling and my hand was stuck onto a web while Peter was fighting someone.

"PETER!" I yelled as i felt the web took off while everything came crashing down with me.

"GWEN!"

End Of Flashback

I would always get that dream.
Was that from his universe?

"You were in my dream?" I said in a confused tone.

"You were in my dreams too." He said

"Wait what was your dream about me?"

"I had a dream where I was in your room while someone else, Im not sure who but we were making this star wars lego set, I know I know its weird but you were there laughing at us and you took a pic." He said as I giggled with him.

Wait.
I stopped giggling and realized.
That happened to me in real life.

"Wait. That happened." I said shocked.
"Wait so our dreams are actually multiverses of ourselves is what youre saying??" Peter said.

"I think?"

"Then that means me we are meant to be in every universe!" He said

"Mmm yeah no I dont know about this universe. I dont think Id ever go for my peter."
"Plus hes with MJ."

Should I tell MJ and Ned about this?

We get to the convience store
(This isnt part of the movie but I kinda wanted to add him)

"Hey do you want anything?" I asked the other Peter from a different universe.

"Could I actually just get a chocolate milk, Im a little thirsty"
"Of course" I said as I grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk

As I was walking, I noticed the other Peter stopped in his tracks and looked around.

"Peter? Is something wrong?"

"Somethings here but I dont know wha-"

"Hey!" A guy shouted towards us.
He looked like he hasnt showered no offense..

"Stop!" Peter said as he shot his webs at him
I look at Peter and immediately tell him to stop.

"Peter! Stop it!"

"Who are you" Peter asked

"IM EDDIE. Eddie brock! Venom?"

Why did that name seem familar?

"Im a good guy I swear! Are you spider-mans friend!!?" He asked looking at me.

"Ye-yeah why..."

"Look this is gonna sound crazy but out of nowhere I ended up here! And I saw this- (Shut up Eddie you talk so much its so annoying!) You shut up!"

"Excuse me." I said in a serious tone.

"No no no not you I just I, Look Im here to talk to Spider-Man."

"Peter, can you deal with him while I buy these. I seriously need to go back to MJ and Ned." I said and he nodded

I left the scene to pay for the food and drinks while other Peter talked to Eddie?

I got my stuff and came back to them two.

"Hey other peter it was nice talking to you but I have to go back. How about you stay and talk things out with this eddie dude k?"

"Do I have too." He said groaning.

"Yes. Ill catch you later, maybe."

—————

OTHER PETERS POV

"HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAYBE??" I shouted as she left the store.

Great now Im stuck with this guy.

"Hey ma-"
"OH MY GOD" I yelled out loud as the man in front of me just turned into a big black gooey alien.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU."

"Im venom." He said with a dark low voice

Holy shit.

"HEY HEY WHERED THAT ALIEN THING JUST GO?" I shouted once again.

"Hes a part of me. I know its weird. Hes a pain in the ass sometimes I swear."

"Wait is it inside you..." I asked confused.
No way.

"No no no what? Its not like that kid" He said

"How does that work...woah"

THIRD POV

As Other Peter and Venom talked, Gwen in the other hand came back to MJ and Ned to give them their food but later on she came back to her penthouse.

She wanted to go sleep but little did she know shed get a suprise visit.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

28.9K 585 28
A Miguel O'Hara x Peter fanfic Can't find enough gay Miguel stuff so making it myself!! Genuinely just the result of brain rot after watching atsv b...
196K 4.8K 24
"Peter, how the hell are there three of you?" {In which Arya Hart falls in love with the wrong Peter} (Spiderman no way home) (Oc x peter 3!Tasm) CO...
141K 5.2K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...
8.4K 123 22
Peter Parker x Michelle Jones Spiderman x MJ