Natural disaster hoarding: Su...

pttcch

Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and e... Еще

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 141 - 150

519 11 0
pttcch

ʚChapter 141 The Inhuman Experiment 2

    After the two researchers left, Jiang Yucheng began to fiddle with the instruments around him again. After a while, medicines of various colors appeared in the glass containers next to those instruments.

    Although the colors of these potions are beautiful, they uniformly glow with a dangerous luster.

    "Professor, are you looking for me?"

    Gu Xing slowly walked into the laboratory wearing a white coat and glasses. The appearance of a gentle scum was completely different from the lazy and lazy appearance in Xia Heguang's laboratory.

    "How about the matter you were asked to investigate?"

    Jiang Yucheng asked while staring into Gu Xing's eyes.

    This is a game of eyes, as long as Gu Xing shows any strangeness, Jiang Yucheng will know whether Gu Xing is lying or not.

    Fortunately, Gu Xing pretended very well.

    "No, professor, I really can't find out what Gu Yuanhua is going to do for a while." "

    That's right! I've been fighting him for more than 20 years, but I haven't won him. It's a bit embarrassing to entrust this matter to you. "

    Gu Xing's words are somewhat reasonable. If what Gu Yuanhua wants to do can be easily discovered by others, then he will have little research value.

    "Bring people in. We have to finish these experiments today."

    "Yes, professor!"

    Gu Xing exited the laboratory, pulled out two men from a cage in another room, and placed them On two test benches in the lab.

    The so-called cage is actually a dormant chamber for the human body. After the person is locked in, a certain amount of ether will be released, causing the person to fall into a coma instantly.

    When the two men on the test bench woke up, their mouths had been taped by Gu Xing, and their wrists were tightly tied to the poles on both sides by ropes.

    "Hmm!"

    "Hmm!!!"

    Compared to the astonishment and nervousness of the unaware man on the left, the man on the right seemed much calmer.

    Suddenly, a sharp knife appeared in his hand, and instantly cut the rope that bound him. Just as he was about to stand up, Gu Xing opened his hand to him, and the man was pushed back to the test bench by an invisible force. superior.

    A look of tension finally appeared on his calm face.

    The man on the test bench on the left looked dumbfounded. If he hadn't been tied up firmly now, he would have suspected that he was watching some sci-fi blockbuster.

    "Thank you, Gu Xing."

    As Jiang Yucheng said, he pulled out two needles about 20 cm long from the instrument next to him, pointed at the top of the head of the man trapped by Gu Xing on the right side, and stabbed them heavily .

    The man on the left stared blankly, thinking that another needle would go into his head, so he writhed wildly on the test bench.

    "Oh!"

    "Oh!!!"

    Jiang Yucheng looked at his resistance and said with a smile: "Don't be afraid, don't you want to have supernatural powers? I will transfer his power to you in a while."

    Jiang Yucheng After touching the top of the man's head to confirm the position, he began to stick the needle in.

    "Uh...no!!!"

    The moment the needle went in, the man was silent.

    Gu Xing withdrew his own power, and asked Jiang Yucheng expressionlessly: "Professor, is this experiment transferring the abilities of people with innate abilities to ordinary people, so as to create people with acquired abilities?" Jiang

    Yucheng Press the button: "Do you still need to ask?"

    Gu Xing didn't say a word, he felt that Jiang Yucheng was really crazy. human trials.

    What kind of experiment is the ability transfer between the supernatural beings? Ordinary people forcibly implanted crystals to activate the supernatural powers, and there are also those who transfer the supernatural powers of supernatural beasts to ordinary people.

    These are only a part of what Gu Xing knows, and Gu Xing has no right to participate in the other part of the genetic experiment.

    The pointer on the instrument starts to rise to the red column the moment the button is pressed.

    The two people on the test bench didn't move, but Gu Xing could hear the whistling sound of the needle pierced into the top of their heads.

    The experiment lasted for an hour, and Jiang Yucheng pinched the stopwatch and pressed the button on the other side until the pointer on the instrument slowly fell.

    "Gu Xing, wake them up."

    "Yes, professor!"

    Gu Xing raised his hand slightly, the supernatural person had lost his breath and died, but another ordinary person woke up.

    Watching the values ​​representing abilities on the screen gradually jump, Jiang Yucheng stood up from the stool excitedly.

    "Successful?"

    He hurriedly came to the test bed and unshackled the ordinary person who was forced to activate his ability.

    But after his restraints were undone, he didn't sit up from the test bench, but looked at the ceiling and opened his mouth stupidly.

    The saliva in the mouth flowed down the corners of the mouth, overflowed the ears and dripped on the test bench.

    After that, he became even more incontinent, leaving a lot of filth on the test bench.

    "Professor Jiang, he seems to have become a fool!"

    "Damn it, why can't it work again!"

    Jiang Yucheng scolded angrily, then reached out and waved away the mountains of paper data on the table.

    Seeing Jiang Yucheng furious, Gu Xing began to try to put forward his own opinion: "Professor, you have been studying supernatural powers for so many years, and logically speaking, the technology should be very mature. Have you ever thought about trying these experiments on Gu Yuanhua?" ?"

    Jiang Yucheng, who was furious, suddenly calmed down and began to think about Gu Xing's proposal.

    After a while, he retorted: "No, no, if Gu Yuanhua dies, there will be nothing left."

    The experiment failed, and Jiang Yucheng, who was already senile, became weaker. He waved at Gu Xing and said, "Let's deal with them. I'm tired today. Let other people stop disturbing me." "Yes,

    Professor After Jiang

    Yucheng left, Gu Xing turned off all the monitoring in the laboratory, threw the body of the superhuman into the space, and took the already demented acquired superhuman to another cage.

    This cage is not a hibernation chamber, but a boxy real cage made of glass.

    Those imprisoned inside are all acquired abilities who were forced to activate their abilities but failed.

    Most of them became demented, and a small number remained conscious.

    But this small group of sober supernatural beings are all in a state of being unable to control themselves, and the acquired supernatural beings combined with supernatural beasts have turned into monsters that are neither human nor beast, which is very scary to watch.

    Gu Xing sighed, opened the door, and threw the person in.

    Outside the base, Jiang Zhi and the others had been walking in the violent acid rain for nearly half an hour, and they were still an hour away from the location indicated by the rescue signal.

    In addition to the 100 sets of protective clothing in the bag, each of them wore 5 sets of protective clothing, and it would be no problem to persist in the rain for 5 hours.

    At this moment, Du Hui pointed to a zombie-like figure in the gray-black rain curtain in the distance and shouted in horror: "Team Lei, look, what is that?" Not only

    Lei Ming, but other people also heard the sound and looked.

    The figure was limping and thin, and it was obvious that he was not wearing protective clothing.

    The pH value of the acid rain has almost dropped to 0.5. It is impossible for ordinary people to walk around without protective clothing.

    "It can't be a zombie, right?" Qin Tao, who loved watching zombie movies before the end of the world, couldn't help but get goosebumps all over his body.

ʚChapter 142 Acid Rain Rescue

    When she didn't find that strange figure, Jiang Zhi didn't notice anything, but now that figure was getting closer and closer to the five people, she faintly noticed that there was an ability that was so weak that it was almost imperceptible.

    Counting it up, it may only be about 2 rons.

    Jiang Zhi was a little surprised that there were such low-level supernatural beings within the capital base.

    To be able to survive in such a huge den of tigers and wolves is nothing short of a miracle, or... a man-made miracle.

    "I don't know what kind of monster it is. I'm afraid it's dangerous. Let's go." Lei Ming, who has seen many mutated animals in the last days, was afraid of any danger, so he hurriedly urged.

    Jiang Zhi always felt that things were not as simple as she thought, but now Lei Ming urged her so hard that she could only leave with them.

    Behind her, the zombie-like figure was still limping along, whispering in her mouth: "Help me, I...I'm not a monster, please, help me... ..."

    The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and the visibility was also reduced. After an hour's journey, Jiang Zhi and his party walked for 20 minutes longer before arriving at the place where the rescue signal was sent.

    In other words, 5 people walked for nearly 2 hours to a place that could have been reached in an hour and a half.

    This building is a very famous tourist attraction in the capital. It is said that it is the old residence of a very famous prince in ancient times. It is antique and most of the buildings are made of wood.

    Since the wood is very heavy, and there are not many material points for exchange, there have been few people here.

    That is to say, it was difficult to find supplies later, so some people were willing to come here to dismantle some worthless gadgets in the last days and take them back.

    Looking at the dilapidated house that was corroded by super heavy acid rain but left nothing behind, Lei Ming couldn't understand why this group of people came here.

    "Team Lei, most of the buildings here are made of wood. Even if reinforced concrete is added later, the protective effect is not good. The whole scenic spot, only the ticket sales places on the east and west sides are completely modern buildings, and the ability to prevent acid rain is not good. Stronger." Qin Tao pushed the glasses in the protective suit and analyzed.

    "We are relatively close to the east ticketing point now, so let's go there first." The

    east ticketing area is located on the right side of the east gate of the Wangfu. The ticket office has 4 floors.

    However, the upper two floors had been destroyed by the previous natural disasters and became dilapidated, and the second floor was also pulverized by the erosion of acid rain.

    The cement that used to be hard can now be broken apart with a light hand (limited to the part that has been infiltrated by acid rain for a long time).

    As soon as they entered the ticket office, there were 23 pairs of eyes looking at Lei Ming. Some of them were wearing protective clothing, some of them were damaged, and they were simply thrown aside, and some were desperately eating compressed biscuits. Others were seriously injured, with traces of corrosion all over their arms.

    After seeing the well-equipped Thunder, hope gradually rose in their eyes.

    "It's a rescue team."

    "Is it really a rescue team?"

    Lei Ming didn't expect that there were so many survivors at the scene. The team that contacted Qin Tao reported only 15 people, which meant that no one else was within their rescue range. .

    "Which of you is Gao Jun?" Qin Tao shouted.

    "..." The scene was quiet, only the sound of the rain outside responded to him.

    "Team Lei, the situation is not good. Gao Jun and his team are not here." Qin Tao muttered in a low voice, but everyone present could hear him.

    As soon as these words came out, Lei Ming was a little startled, he was not a saint, but as long as he thought that so many people might die in front of him, he felt a little uncomfortable.

    But in the final analysis, these people have nothing to do with him. Thinking of this, he began to evacuate towards the door.

    "Captain, I beg you, don't go, please save us, we have been trapped here for 3 days, we have no food and water, if you don't take us back, we will die!" Suddenly, an uncle came

    up Before, pulling Lei Ming's sleeve.

    "I'm sorry, the team we're matching this time is not yours. You can also issue a rescue mission, and someone else will come to rescue you."

    Lei Ming slowly brushed the uncle's hand off his sleeve.

    "We have sent it for three days, and no one has answered it. There is really nothing we can do." The uncle was so anxious that he was about to cry.

    "No." Lei Ming refused again, and rushed into the rain with several others, running towards the ticket office on the west side.

    The ticket office on the west side is much smaller than the one on the east side, but there are 29 survivors here, 6 more than the one on the east side.

    Fortunately, Gao Jun and his party that Lei Ming was looking for were here.

    "Old Qian, did you see that the rescue team I asked for is here?" Gao Jun was wearing the protective clothing given by Du Hui, while triumphantly shouting at the young guy with a bitter face next to him.

    "It's just you, the rescue team I'm looking for is coming soon!" The young guy who was called Laoqian became angry when he saw his appearance.

    As a result, in the next second, a message came from his mobile phone that the rescue team had canceled the order.

    Now, the bitter gourd turns into frosted eggplant.

    Gao Jun didn't care about Lao Qian and the others. He saw that the brothers around him had put on two layers of protective clothing, and asked Lei Ming, "Captain, we are ready." Lei Ming checked

    all 15 of them, and waited to confirm the protective clothing. After they were all dressed, he planned to take them back. Looking at the expectant eyes of the other survivors, he really couldn't bear it.

    But just as he was about to leave, Jiang Zhi stopped him.

    "No, you can't leave now."

    "What's wrong?" Lei Ming asked.

    "We set off at 5:00 in the morning and walked for 1 hour and 50 minutes to arrive. Including the time wasted just now, it took a total of 130 minutes.

    " Minutes, starting now, it should be around 9:10 when we get outside the base, then we have to be drenched in acid rain for at least two hours before the base rises again." Hearing Jiang Zhi's analysis, Lei Ming instantly felt that his

    previous The idea is a little impulsive.

    Staying here for 2 hours before starting is better than being drenched in acid rain for 2 hours.

    "The base rises at 11 o'clock. If we need to walk for 2 hours, it is most suitable to start at 9 o'clock."

    Jiang Zhi nodded.

    Hearing that he couldn't leave, Gao Jun also languished, but the old Qian who was beside him said again: "What's wrong, I can't leave, didn't you just sneer?"

    Gao Jun rolled his eyes, "You don't talk too much. Just a few words, I'm annoying when I hear you talking."

    Although what Lao Qian said was sarcasm, there was too much helplessness in it, if no one answered the rescue signal, they would really fall here.

ʚChapter 143 Working Together

    The ticket office on the west side is more than twice as small as the east side as a whole, and the floor height is also one floor lower than the east side.

    Under the erosion of acid rain, gaps gradually appeared in the floor slab connecting the second floor and the first floor, and the acid rain dripped down, releasing unpleasant gas on the ground.

    Seeing that Gao Jun was unable to leave for the time being, Lao Qian walked up to him and sat down. Not to mention, he had been arguing with him for three days, and now he was reluctant to leave when he saw someone.

    "Brother, we are also quarreling with each other. If you go back smoothly, can you find a rescue team for my brother." "Don't worry, if

    I can go back smoothly, I will definitely find someone to help you."

    Gao Jun is not heartless People, who can help things easily, are naturally willing. If they can survive smoothly, having multiple friends in the base is better than multiple enemies.

    Jiang Zhi sat down in a corner out of the rain, stroked the cat through the protective clothing with her hands, and penetrated into the secondary space with her consciousness.

    Since her ability has increased to 9194, the secondary space as large as 4 basketball courts can be completely illuminated by the sunlight simulated by the ability.

    The mushrooms planted before were also picked by Jiang Zhi. Based on the principle of not wasting, Jiang Zhi placed a lot of wooden boards on the ridge of the secondary space, and took mushrooms that can be made into dry goods, such as fungus, shiitake mushrooms, lamb Stomach mushrooms and the like are exposed to the sun on wooden boards, and the dried goods are put into the main space.

    The second batch of mushrooms was still growing to prevent them from getting sunburned. Jiang Zhi tried to shut down the sunlight in the mushroom growing area, but unexpectedly succeeded.

    Jiang Zhi also controlled the temperature very well, so that vegetables with widely different temperature requirements could grow in the same area.

    Apart from the mushrooms, other vegetables in the secondary space are also growing very well, especially the bright red tomatoes, which are growing very gratifyingly. If there are no outsiders around now, she really wants to take out a few to taste.

    Suddenly, the sound of a wall breaking interrupted Jiang Zhi who was harvesting vegetables with her mind.

    The gap that was originally cracked and leaked has been continuously enlarged under the erosion of acid rain, and now it is astonishingly wide as a finger.

    Jiang Zhi hugged the black beans and got up immediately, "No, I can't stay here anymore, I have to go to the ticket office on the east side."

    Seeing this gap, the others also stood up one after another.

    Gao Jun and his team who were docking with Lei Ming naturally didn't have to worry. They were wearing two layers of protective clothing and an old layer on the outside, so they could last for two and a half hours no matter what.

    But Laoqian and the others were miserable, with serious loss of protective clothing. The protective clothing of 3 people was corroded by acid rain with several large holes.

    Once the wall collapsed, they were either crushed to death or corroded to death by acid rain.

    Looking at those few people, Gao Jun hesitated for a long time in his heart, but he still opened a corrosion-resistant bag, took out 3 sets of protective clothing and stuffed them into Lao Qian's hands.

    "Brother, this is one of the few protective clothing we have. It shouldn't be needed. Put it on for them. First, follow the rescue team to the ticket office on the east side. It will last for a while." Old Qian's eyes were

    reddish , After thanking him, he put on three sets of protective suits for his teammates.

    The 29 people plus Jiang Zhi 5 hurried towards the ticket office on the east side.

    Just after everyone rushed out, the ticket office on the west side behind them collapsed.

    Lei Ming and Du Hui both retired from the army, and they don't want to see the people suffer.

    When he saw the uncle who had begged him before again, his heart that was originally cold tightened again.

    But the principle is the principle, and there must be 52 people in the entire eastern ticket office.

    They only brought 100 sets of protective clothing, two sets for one person is not enough, not to mention, some of them have to be left for emergency.

    Once the protective clothing is given to these survivors, the error tolerance rate of their rescue operations will be greatly reduced.

    Therefore, Lei Ming cannot be soft-hearted. Once he is soft-hearted, he may not be able to save a single person.

    Click!

    When everyone was silent, the wall of the ticket office on the east side also began to pulverize under the erosion of acid rain, but this gap was much smaller than that of the ticket office on the west side. But it can't last long.

    At this moment, seven people seemed to have discussed it a long time ago. While everyone was observing the gap on the roof, they picked up the backpack next to the uncle and rushed into the rain.

    "You guys! Don't run!" The uncle immediately got up and chased after him, not to mention whether he could catch up with those people when he was old, even if he did catch up, he would not be able to catch them back.

    "It's one of the few sets of protective clothing we have in there, and we plan to save it for the child to survive." The uncle squatted on the ground in frustration, covering his face and crying.

    Behind the uncle, a boy who looked only fourteen or fifteen years old stepped forward to help him up.

    "Dad, let's go together, I don't want to leave you guys behind!" The boy didn't have the rebelliousness he should have at this age. After experiencing the apocalypse, he already understood the difficulties of his parents.

    All his family members are still alive, which is much luckier than 98% of people.

    Jiang Zhi looked up at the gap, and the inner wall had been soaked by the acid rain, thus mottled a large area.

    These tiny gaps will also gradually pulverize, until the steel bars inside break, and the wall will collapse. At this time, it is better to find something to fix it inside than to let it pulverize like this.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Zhi took out a nylon rope from her bag. The rope was very strong, as thick as a finger, about 10 meters long.

    "Captain Lei, fix the house with a rope, from here to there." Jiang Zhi pointed to the opposite corners on both sides.

    Lei Ming nodded, and took the rope from Jiang Zhi's hand.

    At this time, Jiang Ying also took out a small bag of bells from her bag and handed them to Lei Ming: "I originally planned to tie Jindou around my neck, but Qin Tao said that I can't wear bells for cats. You can see if you can tie them on a rope. In case of a collapse, the bell will definitely give an immediate warning."

    Jiang Zhi couldn't help giving Jiang Ying a thumbs up.

    Lei Ming is tall, and he found a few big stones to build up his feet, and he was able to reach the roof.

    Just after he tied the ropes to the beams on both sides and tied them tightly, and after the remaining 45 survivors discussed in low voices, he also took out some hemp ropes from his bag, imitating Lei Ming, and began to fix the interior of the house.

    They didn't have a bell, so they tied a few pieces of iron. If something happened, the iron pieces collided with each other, which could also be used as a warning.

    All of a sudden, those with the rope gave out the rope, and those without the rope gave out their strength. Everyone tacitly helped each other to deal with possible disasters in the future.

    It wasn't until the beams of the house were tied into spider webs by various hemp ropes that everyone sat on the ground and breathed a sigh of relief.

    The time has come to 8:20, as long as you persist for another 40 minutes, Lei Ming can take Gao Jun and others back. At this moment, the mobile phone in Qin Tao's hand suddenly rang.

    "Team Lei, it's Minister Xue."

    Lei Ming took the phone and pressed the answer button. Before he could speak, Minister Xue's voice came over: "Lei Ming, are you in Pingyang Palace now?" "

    Yes!"

    " Are there 52 trapped people over there?"

    "Yes, but 7 people snatched other people's protective clothing and ran away." As

    soon as he finished speaking, Lei Ming could clearly hear the word "animal" being cursed secretly on the other end of the phone.

    "How many protective suits have you brought? Is two sets for one person enough?"

    Lei Ming glanced at the survivors present. There were 45 survivors, and each of them added up to 90 sets of 2 sets. They brought 100 sets this time. That's enough, not to mention that these people still have some spares by their side.

    "Enough, Minister Xue."

    "The government has sent troops to search for the trapped people. You bring these people back, and I will send people to meet you. When the time comes, I will count meritorious service according to your head, and I will never let you suffer. !"

ʚChapter 144

    The mobile phone used to communicate with Minister Xue was not released, but from the conversation between Lei Ming and him, others can guess what it is.

    Originally, these people were already in despair, but now they looked at Lei Ming with cautious hope again.

    After hanging up the phone, Lei Ming, Jiang Zhi and the others discussed and stood up.

    "The official sent a message saying that there are too many people who went out to look for supplies this time, and many were trapped outside and could not return. In order to let everyone return to the base safely, the official will send people out this time to find the trapped people." These

    words As soon as they came out, the 45 trapped people couldn't help but clenched their hands excitedly. As long as the official took action, they would be saved.

    "But because it's far away from the base, you have to go with us, and the people sent by the government will meet us halfway." "

    So on the way back, everyone must follow my instructions and don't act without authorization. Got it?"

    "Got it!"

    "Got it, Captain."

    Seeing that everyone had no objection to his words, Lei Ming heaved a sigh of relief, as long as he didn't stab his head.

    "Then everyone take out the protective clothing now, and I will count how many sets are left."

    After the voice fell, many people handed over their bags to Jiang Ying. Finally, after statistics, these 45 people only had 13 sets of protective clothing. clothes, plus Lei Ming and the others brought out this trip, a total of 113 sets.

    "Now you line up, everyone come to me to get two sets."

    After the protective suits were divided, there were 23 sets of protective suits left, because they were afraid that someone in the team would hide their bad intentions and grab these protective suits when they were not prepared. Lei Ming divided the remaining 23 sets into 5 parts and handed them over to Jiang Zhi and others.

    Even if someone is robbed, not much can be robbed.

    By the time everyone puts on their protective clothing, it will be 8:40, and we will be able to set off in 20 minutes.

    At this time, the ticket office on the east side seemed to be unable to hold on. The bells and iron plates hanging on the nylon ropes began to make noises, and even the sound of the nylon ropes being tightened became louder and louder.

    Lei Ming looked at his phone nervously. When the time reached 9 o'clock, he immediately took everyone into the acid rain and started to rush towards the base.

    When it rains and the road is slippery, everyone can support each other as long as they can. It depends on whether they can live. No one dares to fall. If the protective clothing on their bodies is scratched, the hope of living will become slim.

    When everyone walked a thousand meters away, the ticket office on the east side behind them could no longer hold on, and collapsed under the erosion of acid rain.

    The team of 50 people is relatively long. In order to meet up with the people sent by the government faster, Lei Ming and Qin Tao will take the lead this time. Jiang Ying and Du Hui will walk in the middle to maintain order and prevent others from getting lost. Jiang Zhi is very skilled. go last.

    In front of Jiang Zhi were the uncle who begged Lei Ming and his son.

    "Uncle, the acid rain is so severe, why do you still come out to find supplies?" Jiang Zhi couldn't help asking.

    The uncle sighed helplessly: "Some people say that the acid rain detected by the weather monitoring station in the base has passed, and now is the best time to find waste materials. If you go late, they will be snatched up.

    " The sky has indeed turned into mild acid rain. Not to mention protective clothing, it’s okay to wear a poncho. Who would have imagined that the super heavy acid rain fell again. Fortunately, our group also brought a few sets of protective clothing and came out with us. That group of people, many people are gone."     Jiang Zhi shook her head, rumors are harmful to people no matter before or after the end of the world, the key is that there are always a large number of people who like to do such things that harm others and benefit themselves.     When we return to the base this time, we must ask Director Xue to find out who spread the rumor. However, considering the importance of the official this time, someone in the base may have already begun to investigate.     The way back was not smooth. After Jiang Zhi and the others walked for more than half an hour, the acid rain became heavier again, and the visibility was even lower. Looking from Jiang Zhi to the front of the team, only Jiang Ying and Du Hui in the middle could be seen .

    Because of the torrential rain, everyone had to slow down, but fortunately, everyone walked very fast before. Even at the current speed, as long as they don't stop, even if they don't meet anyone sent by the government, they can still catch up at 11 o'clock. to base.     But things usually don't develop so smoothly. Just when the team passed by an abandoned building, two men in protective suits rushed out of the waste rock beside the road.     The two of them held not-so-sharp knives corroded by acid rain in their hands. After rushing out, they slashed at the uncle twice.     These two knives did not cause any harm to the uncle himself, but tore through the two layers of protective clothing on his body, and knocked the uncle down on the rubble pile next to him.     Those two were agile, they were obviously practitioners, taking advantage of everyone's eyes on the uncle, they knocked the uncle's son unconscious and ran away.     It's a good move.     Fortunately, Jiang Zhi had quick eyes and hands, and stepped forward vigorously, pinching the neck of one of them.     But at this moment, the man carrying the uncle's son kicked his companion, treating him as an abandoned son, and successfully earned himself a few seconds to escape.     Du Hui, who was in the middle of the team, also rushed over. Jiang Zhi handed the man over to him, and said, "I'll go after him. You let the team move on, and I can catch up."     Du Hui knew Jiang Zhi's strength, nodded, and put People are brought back to the team.     In the team, Jiang Ying has already put on two new layers for the uncle whose protective clothing was damaged. Fortunately, he wore the second layer, but the fibers were cut and the coating was not broken. Otherwise, under such heavy rain, he would definitely be corroded become seriously injured.     "Captain, my son, where is my son?" The uncle asked anxiously while holding Du Hui's hand, regardless of who was who.     "Uncle, don't worry, the best player in our team has already gone after him. It's definitely fine, don't worry!"     Hearing what Du Hui said, the uncle's heart was still in a state of turmoil. Suddenly, he saw Du Hui grabbing He yelled angrily: "Dog, it was you who snatched my bag at the ticket office!"

    Seeing that the uncle recognized him, the man turned his face away in shame!

    "What on earth are you robbing my son for?"

    The man didn't say anything, but Du Hui's hand holding his arm was faintly exerting force. The man couldn't stand the pain, so he said, "Our protective clothing It's over, I saw your son was carrying a bag, I thought it was..." "

    Bastard, you bastard!"

    The uncle exploded in anger, and stepped forward to give the man a few big mouths.

    Jiang Ying was also very angry, but time waited for no one. If she didn't continue to set off, she would definitely not be able to reach the base within 2 hours. If she didn't meet anyone sent by the government, everyone would be in danger.

    Uncle is not an ignorant person, thinking that the accident just now had wasted too much time for everyone, although he really wanted to stay and wait for his son, but in order not to cause trouble to others, he could only choose to continue on his way with everyone.

ʚChapter 145 Su Yunqi

    The man carrying the uncle's son was very fast, but compared to Jiang Zhi, he was much slower.

    Seeing Jiang Zhi getting closer and closer, the man suddenly turned around, put the uncle's son in front of him, and pressed the blunt knife against the boy's neck.

    The man anxiously defended: "Don't come here, I just want two sets of protective clothing,

    I don't want to hurt people's lives !" The acid rain corrodes so badly that it will pulverize at the touch of a touch, and the uncle who was knocked down by you will be directly stabbed to death by these steel bars!"

    Seeing that the lie was exposed, the man simply stopped pretending, and he said frankly: "I just want to live, what's wrong !"

    Jiang Zhi didn't want to talk nonsense with the man at all, she was going to take advantage of the boy's coma and blow him away with a blow of wind blade.

    But at this moment, the ability with only 2 long appeared in Jiang Zhi's sensing range again, and it was right behind the man.

    Jiang Zhi followed the trend and saw a monster that was severely corroded and could only be identified as a woman by her height and female features. She was using her slender arm so thin that the bones could be seen, holding a piece that was too big for ordinary people to lift. The stone hit the man's head fiercely.

    The man's head was smashed open by the blow.

    Yellow brain sprayed protective suits were everywhere.

    But even though the man was completely cold, the female monster didn't stop, but hit the man's body with the stone over and over again.

    She didn't stand up until she had vented enough, and looked at Jiang Zhi.

    "I'm sorry, I scared you."

    Jiang Zhi recognized that this was the strange figure they met on the road when they came. The skin on her body was severely corroded by the acid rain, and her clothes were turned into a pile of rags.

    Large pieces of blood-red flesh were exposed, and even the facial features on her face were corroded. Every time she took a step, blood dripped from her body, staining the road under her feet red.

    Under the corrodible skin, new skin is constantly being formed, and the cycle continues like this.

    Perhaps because she realized how powerful her healing ability was, the female monster would not ask for help now. After killing the man, she apologized to Jiang Zhi who was "scared by herself", and began to slowly back away and turn around.

    Realizing that women are not easy, Jiang Zhi hit her with a knife, knocked her out and put her into the space.

    Jiang Zhi remembered that Gu Xing had said that Jiang Yucheng was doing various human experiments, and maybe the woman in front of her was one of the test subjects, so she had to take her back to ask what was going on.

    The boy who was knocked out by the man was still asleep. Due to his young age and long-term lack of food, he was not very tall and slender. After Jiang Zhi put a layer of protective clothing on him, he easily Resist to the shoulder.

    After that, they speeded up and rushed towards the direction of the team.

    After only 10 minutes, Jiang Zhi caught up with the main force. Seeing that his son was unharmed, the uncle was so excited that he almost knelt down and kowtowed to Jiang Zhi.

    For the next part of the road, the uncle was embarrassed to let Jiang Zhi continue to carry his son, so he took his son from Jiang Zhi's shoulders to his back.

    The rain was muddy and it was not easy to walk. The trembling uncle who was walking was still carrying his son on his back. Not only that, but it was even more difficult for him to keep up with the speed of the large troops.

    Looking at the old father who was able to do this for his son, Jiang Zhi couldn't figure out what kind of difficulties he had to make Gu Yuanhua abandon himself and Gu Xing.

    After walking for more than half an hour, the large army finally met the official personnel who came. At this moment, everyone's hearts were jumping for joy, which meant that they were finally saved.

    Under the protection of the official, the large force arrived at the base smoothly.

    During this trip, 46 people were saved. Although one of them did something bad, Minister Xue also counted meritorious deeds for Jiang Zhi and the others. In the end, each of them got 92 meritorious deeds.

    Jiang Zhi felt a pain in her liver when she thought that she was still short of 400 meritorious service to be promoted to captain rank.

    After multiple verifications, the weather monitoring station for spreading rumors detected that the person who had passed the acid rain had already been arrested. He failed the trial of the base court and was directly sentenced to death by the Ministry of Justice. After all, he still harmed others and himself.

    Back home, Jiang Zhi spread a sheet on the sofa, and then let the woman out of the space.

    Jiang Zhi's hand was too heavy, she lay on the sofa for a long time without waking up.

    If it weren't for the skin on her body being repaired at an extremely fast speed, Jiang Zhi wondered if she had killed someone with this blade.

    About an hour later, the woman's face has been reshaped. Aside from the fact that her hair has been corroded by the acid rain and hasn't grown out yet, if you only look at her face, she is a very delicate and beautiful girl.

    The skin on her body also gradually recovered. Jiang Zhi took out a blanket from the space to cover her, and took out a new set of clothes, and put them beside her.

    Jiang Zhi was not very worried about the girl being discovered by other supernatural beings.

    Her ability is too low, and now the lowest ability users in the base are several hundred rons higher than him, unless they stand by her side, they can't perceive her at all.

    The two kittens were also very interested in the girl lying on the sofa. After eating, they squatted next to each other on the back of the sofa, staring at the girl motionlessly.

    After another hour, the girl woke up from the coma.

    Seeing Jiang Zhi, she hugged the blanket tightly in fear, then looked around to confirm that she was not corroded by the acid rain, and then slowly lowered the arm holding the blanket.

    "You saved me?"

    "Yeah." Jiang Zhi responded, handing a bowl of porridge and a stack of side dishes to the woman, "Let's have a meal first."

    Looking at the porridge on the tea table, the girl swallowed, Regardless of whether it was poisonous or not, he picked up the bowl and ate it in a hurry. Because of the speed, he even choked on it.

    "Eat slowly, no one will compete with you."

    The girl ate a large bowl of porridge in just 3 minutes, and couldn't help but lick her lips after eating.

    Thinking that a person can't eat too much at one time when he is hungry, Jiang Zhi didn't serve her a second bowl.

    "What's your name?"

    Facing Jiang Zhi's question, the girl didn't hold back, she immediately replied: "Su Yunqi."

    "How can you have such a strong repairing ability?"

    After Jiang Zhi reminded her, Su Yunqi was shocked Looking at her arm, stroking the regrown skin, she shed tears of joy.

    "I... I was injected with a green potion by an old man in a white coat, and when I woke up, I became like this." The

    old man in the white coat, Jiang Yucheng, did not run away.

    Jiang Zhi really wanted to tell Gu Xing the news, but because Gu Xing's mobile phone was monitored by Jiang Yucheng, he was worried that Jiang Zhi's existence would be discovered, so the contact between the two was always one-sided.

    In other words, we can only tell him about Su Yunqi when Gu Xing comes up from the 7th floor next time.

ʚChapter 146

    In the Three Cities Base, Qiu Chao is studying the topics given to him by his teacher. Because he has never seen the knowledge involved in many things before, he uses his identity as a teacher to go to the Central Database of the Three Cities Base to look up information.

    The information in the database comes from various places in City A, and most of them are still in paper form, which seems particularly crowded in this small place.

    And at this moment, Qiu Chao saw the words Jiang Chunxi on the shelf above his head.

    Jiang Chunxi is the dean of Youcheng Welfare Institute, where Qiu Chao grew up, because she is very kind, everyone affectionately calls her Mother Jiang.

    It's a pity that good people don't live long, and Jiang's mother died of illness later.

    Jiang's mother's file records her life story, and Qiu Chao couldn't help but blush when he touched the familiar person in the photo.

    When turning to the second page, Qiu Chao was surprised to find that Jiang Zhi's name was on the list.

    "Jiang Chunxi, Jiang Zhi..."

    It turns out that his sister also grew up in the Youcheng Welfare Institute...

    and Jiang's mother's files are on the same shelf. Child's Identity Information.

    Jiang Zhi’s information is on the page in 2027, when she was supposed to be 5 years old, it shows that she was taken to Youcheng Welfare Institute after the director of a rural welfare home was arrested for corruption and abuse. The director, Wu Dongping, was sentenced to 10 years in prison and should have been released several years ago.

    Thinking that his sister might have been abused by this inhuman dean, Qiu Chao couldn't help clenching his fists.

    In order to confirm whether Wu Dongping is dead or not, Qiu Chao sat in front of the computer in the archives room, hacked into the central information database, and began to look up Wu Dongping's information.

    There are a total of 76 people named Wu Dongping in the base, who are about the same age, but only one person is guilty of corruption. He currently lives in Datongpu and earns a living by cleaning the streets in the base and transporting daily garbage.

    After confirming the person's appearance and address, Qiu Chao turned off the computer and walked in that direction.

    ...

    On the other side, the wound on Su Yunqi's body healed very quickly, and the skin had grown completely within the time the two of them chatted, and large chunks of maroon blood scabs fell off, revealing the slightly pink new skin inside .

    Seeing Jiang Zhi's house being dirty, Su Yunqi stood up a little embarrassed, and then cleaned up the sofa.

    Jiang Zhi saw that she was cramped, so she stopped asking her, "You go to the bathroom to take a shower first."

    Su Yunqi nodded, took the clothes, and walked to the bathroom. When she entered the door, she turned her head, her face flushed slightly. Looking at Jiang Zhi: "Thank you, Jiang Zhi."

    When chatting with Gu Xing, Jiang Zhi felt that Jiang Yucheng's experiment was cruel, and he didn't know what this little girl went through to let her go from being an ordinary person to being raped. Force activation of abilities.

    From the current point of view, her supernatural ability is only healing continuously, which does not mean that she does not feel pain. Only she knows the pain of repeated healing and then being corroded in the acid rain.

    Su Yunqi took a bath for an hour. Compared to Jiang Zhi, she is relatively short, only 158, and Jiang Zhi's clothes look a bit loose.

    "When you were outside, why did you smash that person to death?" Thinking of Su Yunqi's ruthless appearance before, Jiang Zhi asked curiously.

    "I saw a corpse on the way. His protective clothing was still intact. The acid rain corroded me so much that I wanted to take off the protective clothing from the corpse." "I know these people

    suddenly He rushed over, beat me, called me a monster, and snatched the protective clothing I finally took off from that corpse." "

    These bastards." Jiang Zhi couldn't help but swear.

    Su Yunqi shook his head: "Fortunately, they didn't have enough protective clothing at that time. They fought because of that protective clothing. In the end, two of them killed the other four, and I also took the opportunity to run away." "

    You Stay with me for a few days, don't go out, you are now a 2-long supernatural being, you will be eaten by others if you go out."

    Su Yunqi nodded, she didn't know why Jiang Zhi wanted to save her, and she didn't know if Jiang Zhi was a good person, but she had no other way to go now.

    "Well, I see."

    The ones who went out to find the trapped people this time were not only the troops sent by the government, but also Lu Xun and others who were looking for survivors under the pretext of finding the trapped people.

    They are the most elite team of supernatural beings under Jiang Yucheng. The pathfinding leader has about 11,452 superpowers, and the remaining 7 people also range from 4000 to 8000 long.

    Outside the base, Qiu Laowu was lighting a cigarette with a lighter, but due to the heavy rain, in addition to the disgusting smell of acid rain, there was also humidity in the air, so he lit the cigarette stuck between his index finger and middle finger no.

    Annoyed, he stuffed the cigarette back into the cigarette case and continued to look at the acid rain outside the window.

    "Boss, we don't have much food. If the acid rain doesn't stop, what shall we do?" "

    What should we do, what should we do? I'll go into the rain to find food for you?" Qiu Lao Wu was not in a good mood at first. , now that the younger brother brings the problem to the table again, he looks even more depressed.

    The younger brother was so choked by Qiu Laowu that he dared not speak, so he could only silently shrink behind Qiu Laowu's back.

    Suddenly, the door was kicked open, and 8 men and women wearing protective clothing rushed in from the door.

    Qiu Laowu was startled, the warning he put at the door didn't even call the police, what is the origin of this group of people.

    Lu Xun looked at Qiu Lao Wu, and said coldly: "I was sent by the base to go out to find the trapped people. How many people are there?

    " .

    "We have a total of 23 people here." Old Qiu replied without changing his face.

    "Show your ID cards."

    Qiu Lao Wu looked at the younger brother behind him, "Return to the officer, all our ID cards were lost during the escape."

    "It's all lost?"

    "Yes, it's all lost." Qiu Laowu's current mind is very simple, that is, to follow this group of people into the base first, and according to the soft-heartedness of the official group of people towards the people, how can they take them in until Acid rain passed.

    Lu Xun bowed his head and thought for a while, "Okay, then you go back with us first, and I'll let the internal personnel verify your identities after you go back."

    Qiu Laowu smiled even more, "Then thank you, sir.

    " After Xun, several people took out 23 sets of protective clothing from their bags. A group of survivors outside the base who had never worn protective clothing were very fresh and hurriedly put them on.

    They all praised their boss's wit in their hearts, and with a few words, the group of official people brought them back to the base.

    Qiu Lao Wu was also a little proud in his heart, he would never have thought that he was about to fall on his own cleverness.

ʚChapter 147 I Succeeded

    Qiu Laowu, who was busy putting on protective clothing, didn't see the faint smile on Lu Xun's mouth at all. It wasn't until he followed them on the bus covered with ceramics and was stunned by the ether sprayed from the car that Qiu Laowu realized that he had been fooled. up. (Small knowledge: ceramics are resistant to hydrochloric acid corrosion without fluorine)

    After everyone was unconscious, Lu Xunming threw them into the luggage compartment of the lower floor, which was already packed with many people, and then searched outside for a while, bringing a few bases The trapped personnel returned to the base.

    When they arrived at the base, they put the trapped people down in the car. In the gratitude of several people, Lu Xun asked his younger brother to drive the car directly to the 7th floor of the basement.

    "Brother, why did you let those people go?" asked a younger brother beside Lu Xun.

    "You don't need to ask. Of course, it's to deceive people. Although Professor Jiang is very popular in the base, he doesn't really hold the real power. Gu Yuanhua, an old man, didn't forget to find a deputy leader before he fell into a coma. Fortunately, this person didn't know what happened. , I thought Gu Yuanhua was really recuperating, otherwise you thought we could pass so smoothly."

    "Brother, you said that with our strength, why don't you just occupy the base?"

    Lu Xun laughed, "I really don't know if we should or not. I praise you for your naivety, do you still remember Kensuke Takaguchi who came from abroad?"

    The younger brother nodded.

    "Didn't you just rely on your own superpowers to do evil in the base? His supernatural powers are stronger than mine, and he can fly. As a result, the newly developed NB-71 rocket launcher in the base gave him a few shots. Booming to death."

    "So you'd better be careful, the government has plenty of ways to deal with supernatural beings, in case you are exposed to ordinary people one day and cause panic, all kinds of weird reasons will be waiting for you, but no matter what Whatever the reason, you will end up being ruthlessly obliterated."

    The younger brother trembled in fear, and he was indeed naive.

    The bus drove all the way to the entrance of Jiang Yucheng's luxurious laboratory. At this time, Jiang Yucheng was discussing the data with Gu Xing.

    Seeing Lu Xun, Jiang Yucheng slowly stood up with a cane, "How many people did you bring back this time?"

    "Professor Hui, there are 39 men and 12 women, all of whom are survivors outside the base."

    "There are so few women." Jiang Yucheng was a little dissatisfied with the number of female test subjects.

    "There is no way, the ratio of men to women is almost 3:1 now."

    Jiang Yucheng knew that what Lu Xun said was true, so he didn't feel embarrassed, but just raised his hand at him.

    Lu Xun nodded, glanced at the younger brothers behind him, and then, the younger brothers opened the hatch of the luggage compartment knowingly, and carried the captured people into the dormant cabin one by one.

    Soon, the unconscious Fifth Qiu was carried out, and Jiang Yucheng, who was looking at his future test subject with a happy face, quickly noticed him.

    "Wait."

    "What's wrong, Professor?" Lu Xun asked.

    "Send that person to the laboratory bench."

    Although he didn't know why Jiang Yucheng chose Qiu Laowu, Lu Xun did as he did.

    After the others were put into the dormant chamber, the younger brothers retreated one by one, leaving only Jiang Yucheng, Lu Xun, and Gu Xing in the huge laboratory.

    Jiang Yucheng, who was looking at the experimental product, glanced at Gu Xing and coughed twice.

    Gu Xing knew what he meant, "Professor, I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

    Jiang Yucheng nodded in relief.

    But at the moment when Gu Xing and Lu Xun were staggered, Gu Xing glanced at Lu Xun and said in his heart: "11452 Long plus 9194 Long, that is 20646 Long, we have to find a way to let Jiang Zhi swallow this Lu Xun Drop."

    After Gu walked, Jiang Yucheng closed the door of the laboratory, took out an empty beaker from the laboratory table, and poured various medicines into it in proportion.

    "Professor, why did you use this person for the experiment?"

    "Look at him, as a survivor outside the base, his skin care is better than anyone else's, which means that even if he is outside, he doesn't need to find supplies himself."

    Jiang Yucheng was right about this point. When he first entered the abandoned house, this man was indeed their boss.

    "To be the boss, you must have a smart mind and extraordinary courage. Isn't it good to use it for experiments?"

    Jiang Yucheng laughed. He took out an oversized needle tube and mixed the ferrous metal solution in the beaker. All the medicines were sucked into the needle tube, and then with the help of Lu Xun, he came down to Qiu Laowu's side.

    After feeling the vein on Qiu Laowu's arm, Jiang Yucheng inserted the oversized needle in his hand.

    If the volume of this needle tube is fully absorbed, it will be a full 300 milliliters, which is as much medicine as a can of Sprite.

    Halfway through the injection, Qiu Lao Wu woke up in pain.

    Seeing the white-haired old man next to him and the severe pain in his arm, Qiu Laowu collapsed.

    "You...what are you going to do?"

    "Don't be afraid, it's just a little strength for you."

    "No...no!!!"

    Before the medicine was injected, Qiu Laowu's arm that was pricked by the needle began to react .

    It first kept getting thicker and thicker until the skin couldn't support it and burst open.

    The part that exploded was the ever-increasing bones and the meridians that were stretched to the extreme because of the enlargement of the bones.

    Seeing that the vein being injected became extremely thin due to stretching, Jiang Yucheng didn't care whether Qiu Laowu could hold on, stretched out his hand and pushed, and quickly pushed the remaining half of the medicine in the needle tube into Qiu Laowu's body .

    "No...no..."

    After all the medicine was injected into Qiu Laowu's body, his whole body began to swell like his arm, and his voice became intermittent like a tape stuck.

    Seeing Qiu Lao Wu whose bones in his body were getting bigger and gradually breaking through his skin but still not dying, Lu Xun frowned, "Professor, what kind of mutated animal gene did you use this time?"

    "There are everything, geckos, snakes, lizards..." Jiang Yucheng thought for a while and then said: "Toads, centipedes..." Lu Xun

    felt a chill. In the past, Jiang Yucheng would inject genes one-on-one. Now It turned out to be a hodgepodge, no wonder Qiu Lao Wu's changes are so disgusting now.

    "Professor, don't we look at the data?"

    Jiang Yucheng snorted coldly: "Hmph, what's so interesting, I'm just playing for fun, and I never thought I could succeed."

    Lu Xun was so shocked by Jiang Yucheng's madness that he was speechless , he is really terrible.

    The experiment lasted for a full 3 hours. During these 3 hours, Qiu Laowu's body experienced three times of bone bulging, and then returned to normal.

    Jiang Yucheng, who was just playing around at first, began to take it seriously when he saw that Qiu Laowu was still alive.

    With the end of the mutation, Qiu Laowu slowly opened his confused eyes and asked where this place is, Jiang Yucheng sat on the sofa in shock, unable to recover for a long time.

    "Lu Xun, I... succeeded?"

ʚChapter 148

    Jiang Yucheng looked at the slightly weak but not dead Qiu Lao Wu on the test bench in shock, and quickly ran to the computer to observe whether his body's various data were stable.

    Seeing that the indicators on the screen were all normal, Jiang Yucheng didn't know how to express his excitement, "Lu Xun, it's done. I've been studying supernatural powers for 26 years, and I finally got it." After finishing speaking,

    he He hurriedly came to the various medicines, took out a new beaker, and mixed the medicines according to the proportions prepared before.

    However, when he used the needle to draw out the medicine to inject himself, he was stopped by Lu Xun.

    "Professor, it's too dangerous. Observe for a while, and then decide whether to inject yourself with medicine."

    Lu Xun didn't dare to let Jiang Yucheng mess around. A small medicine capsule was installed in the bodies of all 100 of them. , which contains a drop of poison that can kill 100 elephants.

    The controller is located at Jiang Yucheng's heart. Once his heart stops beating or he removes it forcibly, the valve that keeps the medicine capsule closed will be opened.

    In other words, as soon as Jiang Yucheng died, everyone else had to be buried with him.

    With such a reminder from Jing Luxun, Jiang Yucheng, who was dazzled by excitement, gradually calmed down.

    That's right, I still don't know if this ratio is suitable for me, if I inject it rashly, my body may not be able to support it.

    After all, he is getting older, and his brain is not as fast as these young people.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yucheng closed his eyes and sighed. He couldn't wait to become a supernatural being to prolong his life.

    "Catch a few more people, I'm going to try this genetic medicine to see if it works."

    Jiang Yucheng opened his fierce and resolute eyes again, looked at the needle tip in his hand with a cold light, and said to Lu Xun in a cold voice.

    "Yes, Professor."

    ...

    After spending a few days with Su Yunqi, Jiang Zhi gradually understood her abilities.

    She is a typical biological ability user, as long as she uses the ability, her skin will change into tiny green scales like a chameleon.

    But these tiny scales can also change color according to the surrounding environment if the surrounding color is different.

    For example, she often sits on Soybean's favorite sofa. The sofa is yellow, and her skin will turn yellow uncontrollably.

    What's more, in order to prove her conjecture, Jiang Zhi spread several color cards beside Su Yunqi, and her skin would change with the color cards next to her, turning her whole body into a rainbow person.

    In the past few days, Jiang Zhi had a great time playing, but it was Su Yunqi who was suffering and could not control the color of her skin.

    Su Yunqi's ability is not only skin color changing, she also has the ability to regenerate a gecko's severed tail.

    "How did you find out that you have the ability to regenerate limbs?" Jiang Zhi asked while taking back the colored cardboard.

    Su Yunqi rubbed her arms, trying to restore the color of the skin disturbed by Jiang Zhi to normal, but it was useless at all, and she could only wait for it to recover slowly.

    "When I woke up, the acid rain had already corroded my limbs. Later, I watched the broken parts grow little by little until complete limbs grew out." "This is pretty good, but it's a pity that I

    paid The price is also very high."

    As the two were talking, there was a ringing of the doorbell, Jiang Zhi glanced at the surveillance camera, and Gu Xingzheng was wearing a black suit when they met for the first time, with his hands in his pockets, standing lazily at the door.

    Jiang Zhi opened the door and let him in. Just when Gu Xing wanted to tell Jiang Zhi what he knew, he saw Su Yunqi sitting on the sofa, and immediately narrowed his eyes dangerously.

    "Where did you bring her back?"

    Su Yunqi was a little confused, the boy in front of him had never seen him before, could it be that he knew himself?

    "I was going to tell you about this."

    Then, Jiang Zhi took him to the living room and told him how she met Su Yunqi.

    Gu Xing didn't have much expression on his face, but there was a storm in his heart. He didn't expect Jiang Yucheng's experiment to be really successful.

    If this technology matures, Jiang Yucheng will really become a supernatural being, not counting the supernatural powers of the 100 supernatural beings in his hand, but those failed experiments in his laboratory cage, which add up to several Qianlong.

    It can be said that as long as Jiang Yucheng has a supernatural power, his strength will immediately surpass most of the supernatural beings in the entire base. According to his ambition, the world will be completely dominated by him, and all human beings will become his playthings. experiment.     In the small living room, the three of them were silent. After a while, Gu Xing said: "As I said before, Jiang Yucheng is doing two types of experiments. One is to transform supernatural powers into energy and transfer them to ordinary people. , Let ordinary people activate their abilities."     "This kind of experiment is aimed at Gu Yuanhua, as long as the experiment is successful, he can directly transfer Gu Yuanhua's abilities to him at that time." "The second     is Su Yunqi. Humans are injected with genetic medicine containing supernatural powers, which are aimed at Jiang Yucheng himself, as long as he can activate the supernatural powers, even if he is only 2 long like Su Yunqi, he can grow slowly, and finally devour Gu Yuanhua." Jiang     Zhituo Chin: "No matter what kind of experiment, in the end it is to devour Gu Yuanhua, to make Jiang Yucheng so obsessed, how strong is Gu Yuanhua's supernatural power?"     Gu Xing shook his head: "I don't know, but I conservatively estimate that at least a thousand Above Wanlong."     Jiang Zhi, whose supernatural ability is not as good as Wanlong, gasped and asked Gu Xing, "How many supernatural abilities do you have?"     Gu Xing didn't intend to hide it from Jiang Zhi, and immediately said, "35874 Long."     Jiang Zhi thought that Gu Xing's ability was very powerful. After all, she had worked hard in the capital for so long, and after entering the base, she was still lurking beside Jiang Yucheng. 35874 Long was also within her guess.     "You have such a strong ability, why didn't you think of going to Gu Yuanhua's ward to have a look?"

    Gu Xing shook his head, "Gu Yuanhua is Jiang Yucheng's favorite experimental subject. He doesn't trust anyone, and he doesn't worry about other people going in. Except for special personnel who go in every day to change the medicine and clean up. The place closest to Gu Yuanhua."

    "Once I break in without Gu Yuanhua's pass, I will only be burned to ashes by the strict organs in the corridor. I am not strong enough to control so many organs at once. "

    "It's really tricky."

    Seeing that the time on the phone gradually pointed to 11:30, Jiang Zhi got up and walked to the kitchen, "Have lunch here before going back."

    Gu Xing did not refuse.

    And Su Yunqi, who was silently listening to the conversation between the two, couldn't help but clenched her fists after hearing Jiang Yucheng's name. Her companions all died under Jiang Yucheng's experiment, how could she not hate it.

    Gu Xing saw her actions in his eyes, and made plans in his heart.

ʚChapter 149

    Jiang Zhi deliberately stayed with Gu Xing for dinner. Although the two of them were strangers for more than 20 years, they are brothers and sisters of the same father and mother. If they haven't even had a meal together, what is it like? .

    "Gu Xing, do you have any taboos?" Asked Jiang Zhi, who was halfway out of the kitchen with a spatula in her apron.

    Gu Xing was startled when he saw her appearance. If the family was happy, their mothers might dress like this and ask them what they want to eat today.

    "No taboo."

    "Su Yunqi, what about you?"

    "Me neither."

    "Okay."

    Jiang Zhi returned to the kitchen, and instantly closed the sliding glass door to prevent oily smoke from entering the living room.

    In the living room, Su Yunqi touched the black beans, hesitant to speak.

    Gu Xing, who was on the side, clasped Huangdou's feet, and put his fingers in front of Huangdou's nose to give it a sniff.

    Huang Dou was so annoyed by his troubles that he finally gave up his favorite sofa and jumped onto the cat climbing frame in front of the window.

    "Oh, he's so fat that he can still jump up."

    Huang Dou wanted to beat him up, but thinking that Jiang Zhi's attitude towards him was not bad, he simply jumped to the top of the cat climbing frame, a Gu Xing who was 1.87 meters tall out of reach.

    Su Yunqi was silent for a long time before summoning up the courage to speak: "Mr. Gu, did you see a girl from Su Yunshan in Jiang Yucheng's laboratory? That's my sister." Gu Xing froze when he teased the cat

    . , and then said coldly: "She's dead."

    He had an impression of Su Yunshan's name. When Jiang Yucheng did the experiment of power transfer, she was the only one who persisted for 2 hours. Just when Jiang Yucheng thought he had succeeded, her body In the end, he couldn't take it anymore and blew himself up.

    Su Yunqi had hoped that if her sister awakened the same ability as her, then no matter how much hardship she endured, at least one life would be saved, and the two would have a chance to reunite.

    Unexpectedly, she could not escape Jiang Yucheng's clutches after all.

    Su Yunqi covered her face and couldn't help crying. It took a long time before she stopped crying, the sadness in her eyes turned into resentment, "Mr. Gu, if one day you want to kill Jiang Yucheng and need my help, please You must tell me."

    "Yeah."

    Seeing that Gu Xing agreed, Su Yunqi walked into the bedroom with Black Dou in his arms.

    In half an hour, Jiang Zhi cooked four home-cooked dishes including cola chicken wings, oyster sauce lettuce, tomato scrambled eggs, sweet and sour pork ribs, and a seaweed egg drop soup.

    Most of the ingredients have been processed before, and Jiang Zhi only needs to be responsible for making them.

    Looking at the dishes on the table, Gu Xing had mixed feelings in his heart.

    "Where is Su Yunqi?"

    "In the room."

    Jiang Zhi was about to call her out for dinner, but was stopped by Gu Xing: "Let her be quiet for a while." Without

    Su Yunqi, Jiang Zhi always felt a little embarrassed, but Gu Xing who was opposite There is no such concern.

    After trying the first bite, he felt as if he had been hungry for eight lifetimes. In the end, Jiang Zhi's small rice cooker was running out of food, so he wiped his mouth and burped.

    It was the first time that Gu Xing ate so much food, Gu Xing's stomach felt a little tight. He fell on the sofa and said lightly: "Your ability is a bit low now, you have to find a way to get up quickly." Jiang Zhi nodded, she

    now His ability has not surpassed Wanlong, and the gap with Gu Xing is a bit big, so he should improve it.

    "Is there any information about Jiang Yucheng's 100 subordinates? I want to meet them." "

    Okay, I will use Xia Heguang's mobile phone to send you their information tonight. You can find your own opportunity.

    " Wan Gu Xing got up, rubbed his belly, and walked towards the door, the moment he opened the door, he suddenly turned his head, glanced left and right, and said with a reddened face: "Next time cook more, I want to eat. "

    Gu Xing's meritorious service in the capital base is at least at the level of the chief. He has never tasted delicacies from mountains and seas. Now that he can say this to Jiang Zhi, how can it be that Jiang Zhi cooks delicious food? The food at home that I have eaten is just to make up for it.

    Jiang Zhi still didn't understand what he was thinking, so she smiled and nodded.

    ......

    The three-city base, Qiu Chao searched for a few days, and finally caught Wu Dongping.

    Looking at Wu Dongping, who was cleaning up household garbage while covering his nose in the distance, Qiu Chao could hardly associate him with the dean who had embezzled 8 million yuan, lived in a villa, and drove a luxury car.

    "Dean Wu, hello." Qiu Chao greeted with a document in his arms.

    Wu Dongping was taken aback. The last time he was called dean was 23 years ago.

    Turning his head slowly, looking at Qiu Chao's face, he didn't seem to remember that he knew this young man.

    "Young man, you've got the wrong person." Wu Dongping waved his hand and continued to clean up the trash can in front of him.

    Wu Dongping is not very old. He was only 40 years old 23 years ago, and he is only 63 now. In addition, he has never been out in the base. Although his life is poor, he can live on.

    "It doesn't matter if you don't know me, Jiang Zhi always does, right? No, you can't call Jiang Zhi, you have to call me a little bastard." As soon as the name

    of the little bastard came out, Wu Dongping turned around suddenly: "Who are you?"

    "You don't care Who am I!"

    Regardless of Wu Dongping's current age of 63, Qiu Chaoshang punched him, and it was this bitch who called Jiang Zhi a little bastard from the age of 3 until she was 6.

    "Oh, don't hit, don't hit, if you hit me again, I'm going to die!" Wu Dongping didn't expect that the young man in front of him would come up and give him a punch, which almost broke his teeth.

    One punch was not enough, so Qiu Chao kicked him twice again.

    "Didn't you do the same to the children in your yard back then? Why can't you do it when it's your turn?"

    Thinking of Jiang Zhi's photo taken when she was registered at Youcheng Welfare Institute, with bruises all over her body, Qiu Chao wanted to beat Wu Dongping to death.

    He thought that he had no parents, and it was already miserable, but he didn't expect that there were people in this world who had a worse life than him.

    "Don't hit me, little bastard, I... I have the impression that I didn't abuse it on purpose, but... someone asked me to do it." Qiu Chao was about to

    kick Wu Dongping's foot and stopped instantly. Picking Wu Dongping up from the ground, he asked loudly, "Who asked you to do it?"

    Wu Dongping was really afraid that the young guy in front of him would beat him to death, thinking that it had been more than 20 years, even if he said , and no one could find him, so he spoke slowly.

    "At the beginning, a couple dressed in fashion came to register with me, saying that they wanted to foster a 3-year-old child.

    " I simply didn't agree, but the couple directly threw me a card, saying that there were 2 million in it." "

    I was greedy, so I accepted it."

    "They also said..." At this point, Wu Dongping Start to haw and haw.

    "Say it!"

    "They told me to kill him secretly, so that no one else would know. I... I thought the child was pitiful, so I left it behind."

ʚChapter 150

    Qiu Chao remembered that Jiang Zhi went to the capital just to meet the man who was very similar to him.

    Although Jiang Zhi didn't say who this man was or his identity, she didn't know about the existence of such a No. 1 person until she came back from Deng Chengfeng, so it must be Deng Chengfeng who gave her the news.

    Deng Chengfeng, as the head of the Three Cities Base, must be of a similar or above his level to the person he can know.

    But if that person really has such great power, why would he throw her sister into an unknown orphanage in the countryside of city A?

    What's more, the two people who sent her sister to the orphanage wanted to kill her, and all kinds of intrigues must have been involved in it.

    Qiu Chao: "Who are those two people?"

    Wu Dongping didn't expect such a long time ago to be mentioned today, he sighed slightly: "I knew that things are not simple, things are not simple."

    Then, he put The only bit of rubbish left was stuffed into the car, "I lost all the previous records, except for Xiaoza...Jiang Zhi's, come with me." After finishing speaking, Wu Dongping took

    Qiu Chao to his place . The Datong shop where I live, there is no one in the Datong shop at this time, only a few people still have bad legs and feet, lying on the bed waiting to die.

    Wu Dongping climbed onto the bed tremblingly, stood up again, opened the cabinet on the bed with his ID card, and took out a yellowed notebook from it to Qiu Chao.

    "The computer in our country is broken and can't be turned on. The registration is all based on notes. I lost all the other children's records, leaving only Jiang Zhi's records. I am afraid that someone will come to the door one day in the future." Qiu Chao opened the notebook dubiously

    . , Turning to Jiang Zhi's page, there are only two names of Shen Zhu and Jiang Guangliang on it.

    "Only these two names? What about the phone number and ID card? Don't you need an ID card for registration?"

    Wu Dongping turned his head slightly awkwardly: "I didn't agree with them putting the child in my care, but I didn't expect them to give it to me." I have 2 million, so...registration is just a formality..."

    Qiu Chao noticed that the handwriting of the two names was different, "Did you write this name, or did they write it?" "They wrote it

    ..."

    Qiu Chao felt that he wanted to vent his anger now, but he couldn't find the way out. , clenched his fist several times and loosened it under rational control.

    There are tens of thousands of people with the same name and surname in the whole of China. What's more, these two people may not use their real names. Now the clue is broken, which is really annoying.

    "Do you remember what those two people looked like? Single eyelids and double eyelids? How tall? Are there any marks on their faces?"

    Wu Dongping thought for a while: "The woman's height is about the same as mine, 1.63 meters, but she was wearing high heels at the time. It’s about this tall.” Wu Dongping said while comparing the height of about 6 centimeters with his hands, “The men are a head taller than the women, and they are so fat that they can’t even button their suits.” “They

    really Tell you to get rid of Jiang Zhi?"

    Wu Dongping didn't dare to hide anything at this moment, so he sat on the bed and said, "Hey, actually, it was that man who asked me to get rid of her, and for this reason, he still has more to say. Give me 500,000."

    "But that little girl is fat and chubby, and she is very polite. She looks like she came from a rich family. I thought that her family might come to me. How dare I, so I was hungry. She ate a few meals, which made her pale and emaciated from hunger, and the couple came a few times later, but they didn't recognize each other..."     Qiu Chao knew that Wu Dongping must have reservations about what he said. If it was just a few meals, Jiang Zhi's There would never be so many scars on his body, but after such a long time, even if he was killed, it would not be able to make up for the damage he caused to Jiang Zhi.     "Let me tell you, Jiang Zhi's matter is a turning point for you. If someone comes to you in the future, you can just say that she is dead. If you don't say that, you will die too, understand?"     Wu Dongping nodded hastily: "I know, I know."     Coming out of Datong shop, Qiu Chao squeezed the book in his hand. Right now, there are only two unknown names. He is not sure whether these two people are from City A, nor Determine whether these two people survived in the last days.

    Thinking that the information involved might not be in the Three Cities Base at all, Qiu Chao decided to go to Xiaopang. He must be able to find more things than himself.

    ...

    In the luxurious laboratory of the capital base, people are tied to the ten test benches in front of Jiang Yucheng, and they are all Qiu Laowu's subordinates.

    At this moment, Qiu Laowu was sitting on the sofa beside him panting heavily. He had no restraints on his body, and he had obviously accepted that he was forced to activate his abilities.

    Jiang Yucheng was holding an oversized needle in his hand, and he couldn't wait to see if the success rate of this kind of medicine to activate the ability was 100%.

    Most of the people on the test bench were newly captured, and they didn't inhale much ether. Now that they arrived in the laboratory, a small part of them had already woken up.

    Before, they were still secretly thankful that they lived a good life in the base, but they didn't expect to be tied to the test bench when they woke up, and their eldest brother was still sitting on the sidelines watching coldly.

    "Boss, boss, save me!"

    On the test bench, the man looked at Jiang Yucheng who was approaching him in horror, and then called for help to the silent Qiu Laowu.

    "Stop shouting, save some strength."

    Qiu Laowu's cold words shattered the man's last fantasy. As Jiang Yucheng slowly pushed the genetic medicine into the man's vein, the man's arms also underwent the same changes as Qiu Laowu. .

    This change continued until Jiang Yucheng injected all the medicines. After the bones of the man's whole body burst out, they gradually began to shrink, and finally turned into a pool of black water on the test bench.

    "Damn it, it failed!" Jiang Yucheng looked at the scene in front of him in shock. Fortunately, he was stopped by Lu Xun at that time, otherwise he might end up like this.

    Qiu Laowu was also shocked. He couldn't figure out why he survived despite the same medicine. Thinking of the pain of the bones breaking the skin, Qiu Laowu didn't want to try it a second time at all.

    Seeing that the experiment failed, Jiang Yucheng was not reconciled. It was not a 100% success rate, so he would never use it on himself.

    But of the following 9 test subjects, 7 failed, 1 happened without incident and 1 fell into a deep sleep.

    Looking at the data, Jiang Yucheng's heart sank to the bottom of the sea again.

    After thinking in silence for a while, Jiang Yucheng suddenly turned his head and looked at Qiu Laowu with a pair of dark eyes.

    Although Qiu Laowu was used to all kinds of big scenes outside the base, he was frightened by these eyes and immediately stood up.

    "How do you feel?"

    "It's okay." Qiu Lao Wu replied truthfully.

    Jiang Yucheng leaned on crutches and walked to Qiu Laowu's side, the darkness in his eyes turned into deep jealousy: "Can you notice that there is a blue spar in your mind?"

    Qiu Laowu swallowed his saliva and used his consciousness to After searching for a while, I really saw a blue spar in my mind.

    "How big?"

    "Small...the size of a pinky finger."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
14.6K 167 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
49.1K 739 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...
System in Survival Game elgatooo

Научная фантастика

3.2K 50 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...