Mighty Champion (Hero Academi...

AtrayumX tarafından

This is the story of (Y/n) (L/n), a young man from the real world. One fateful night he falls asleep and wake... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1. Arrival
2. Arrival: Part 2
3. Here I Am
4. Interlude
5. The Protagonist
6. The One Who Arrived
7. What It Takes To Be A Hero
8. Izuku Midoriya: A Hero
9. One Wild Day
10. New Beginnings...
11. And Roaring Muscles!
12. Just Fine
13. Kickstart The Line
14. And These Guys
15. Quirk Apprehension Test
16. What We Can Do
18. Deku vs. Kacchan
19. Izuku and Katsuki
20. Team B vs. Team C
A/n: Look!
21
22. School Days

17. Combat Training

1.4K 53 55
AtrayumX tarafından

A/N: BOTH OF MY HANDS ARE IN SPLINTS RIGHT NOW AND MY FINGERS SLIP EASILY.

THE PUBLISH AND SAVE BUTTON ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND THERE'S NO 'ARE YOU SURE' OPTION.

I FEEL SO BAD BECAUSE YOU GUYS MAKE ME THINK YOURE ENJOYING THE STORY.

IM GONNA BE MORE CAREFUL FROM NOW ON.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Next Day

(Y/n) covertly took the train to school, and thought about what to do going forward in this world.

(Y/n): *exhale* "All in due time, (Y/n)... just stay on your guard."

U.A. Cafeteria

The morning classes went by quickly enough, and now (Y/n) waited in the line for food.
Out of the corners of his eyes, he noticed a bunch of other U.A. students eyeing him before turning away quickly, a blonde one scoffing.

(Y/n): *clicks tounge* "Okay."

Cafeteria Lady: "That will be 300 yen, please."

(Y/n): "Here's the... yen."

Cafeteria Lady: "Thank you. Enjoy your meal!"

(Y/n): "You too. Okay... Now, just gonna find a seat here-"

Iida: "(Y/n)!"

Izuku: "Hey! Over here!"

Uraraka: *eating* "Mrr mph!"

(L/n) looked over to where Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida were already seated. All three students were waving him down and gesturing to a 4th seat.

(Y/n): ... *relieved sigh* "Don't mind if I do... What's up guys?"

Uraraka: *gulps* "Hey, (Y/n)! You just missed the hero Lunch Rush. His food is super good!"

(Y/n): "Is it? I've never had to pay up front for school food before, but it looks alright. *takes a bite* Mm! Wow!"

Izuku: "Do you like it?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, it's pretty good. And I've heard of Lunch Rush. It's good because of his power, right?... It doesn't-"

Izuku: "Come out of him? No."

(Y/n): *squints eyes* "... Okay."

Izuku: *laughs* "Hey! Our next class is Hero Basic Training! Do you guys think we'll do anything cool?"

Iida: "After this, we will likely start and end the afternoon with standardized training, after we are introduced to the course."

Uraraka: "No offense, but that sounds kinda boring. I hope we can at least do something hero-y!"

Iida: *sweatdrops* "Well, as much as I wish the same it's only the second day. Odds are we'll have to wait before all that."

(Y/n): "I think we're actually gonna fight each other in one of the Battle Centers. And we're getting our costumes, maybe."

Izuku/Iida/Uraraka: "I wish."
.
.
.

Later, In The Classroom

All Might: "I... AM... HERE!!

Coming through the door like a hero!!"

'Kaminari': "I can't believe it's really All Might!"

'Kirishima': "So he is a teacher! This year's gonna be totally awesome!"

Asui: "Hey look! Is he wearing his Silver Age costume?"

'Ojiro': "I'm getting goosebumps! It's so retro!"

All Might: "Welcome to Hero Basic Training, the most important class at UA High! Think of it as "Hero‐ing 101"!
Here, you will learn the basics of being a Pro! And what it means to fight in the name of good!
So let's get right into today's lesson, which will pull no punches!"

Katsuki: "Fight training, huh?"

Iida/Uraraka: "Hey, you were right
(Y/n)!"

All Might: what

(Y/n): nothing

All Might: ...

Class 1-A: ...

All Might: "...Another thing! An important key component to being a Hero is... looking good!"

Suddenly a wall of side panels revealed costumes for all of the excited students. To his chagrin, Mineta was told to get his in someone's office because there were only 20 slots.

Izuku: 'How did (Y/n) know?'

All Might: "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started.
Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!"

Class 1-A: "Yes, sir!"

(Y/n): 'Why do his eyes look like that?'
.
.
.

Battle Center B Entrance

All Might: "... They say that clothes
make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen! And behold, you are the proof!
Take this to heart.
From now on you are all...

... Heroes in training!"

All Might: "This is getting me all revved up; you all look so cool!
Now! Shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?... And (Y/n)?"

Class 1-A: *looking at (Y/n)*

(Y/n)'s Hero Costume:
(Your) shoes, blue jeans, a belt and a dark-grey T-shirt.

(Y/n): *looks around* "What?"

'Ashido': "Your costume's not really a costume."

(Y/n): "Yeah, well two of you are rockin' boob windows and calling it combat gear."

'Yaoyorozu': "H-hey! This costume was made to ensure my Quirk could be used at peak efficiency!"

Kirishima: "And this isn't a boob window! It's supposed to be manly! It's a... an ab-window!"

Iida: "Your uniform's subtle, (Y/n); you're like some kind of undercover agent. I like it."

Uraraka: "Me too! It's super humble and it fits you really well!"

(Y/n): "Well thanks guys! I really appreciate that!
You actually look awesome compared to me, Iida.
And Uraraka you, uh... look good.
I know Midoriya's gonna love it!"

Uraraka: "What?"

(Y/n): "And speaking of..."

Midoriya was the last to come through the entrance with echoing steps, fitted into the costume that Inko got for him.

(Y/n): 'Clearly doing an All Might thing. Still, not too shabby.'

Izuku: "Whoa! I like your costume,
(Y/n)! It's like your undercover!
And Uraraka- Uraraka!" *covers mouth*

Uraraka: "You got something cool too!I just wish I was more specific about what I wanted; this bodysuit isn't really my style."

Mineta: "I love this school."
.
.
.

All Might: "The situation is this: The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans.
To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon.
Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes.
Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!"

The teams were made the same as canon except for two of them due to Class 1-A's odd number of students.

Team B
Momo Yaoyorozu, Mezo Shoji, and Shoto Todoroki

Team C
Mineta Minoru and (Y/n) (L/n)

Uraraka: "Wow, what are the chances?! We're a team, Deku!"

Izuku: *blushing* "Ah..."
'I need to make a good impression on her!'

Mineta: "I'm with (Y/n)?"
*looks at him*

(Y/n): *looking back* 'Ah yes! Anime's random and unnecessarily perverted classmate character!'

All Might: "I declare that the first
teams to fight will be... A and D!
Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains. Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch!"

Class 1-A: "Yes, sir!"

(Y/n): *whistles* "You got this, Midoriya!"

Izuku: "T-thanks!"

Izuku was a little concerned about being against Katsuki of all possible things, but it felt like the blonde was ignoring him. Without even a side eye, Kacchan simply followed All Might with Iida.

Izuku: "I got this..."

All Might led the first two teams to the building where the fight would take place, giving them advice and warning them about going too far. When he finished, the blonde man thought he saw something behind a building, but dismissed it and returned to the monitoring room.

In front of the building they were fighting in, Izuku and Uraraka talked about Katsuki, and how they would win against him and Iida.

Uraraka: "Bakugou's the one who's always making fun of you..."

Izuku: "Yeah, and he's amazing. Kacchan's strength, confidence, ambition... and his Quirk... are all so much greater than mine.
*deep breath*
But that just means I have to do better... because there's someone here who's even more amazing!
If I ever want to be on his level, then there's no way I can lose today!"

Uraraka: "... Hm! So it's a fated battle between rivals! Plus this mystery rival who I think I know!"

Izuku: "I-I guess you do know, but I don't want to pull you into my fight or anything!"

Uraraka: "Your fight? We're a team, aren't we? Let's win this!"

Inside the Building

Iida: "Even though this is training, it pains me to be aligned with criminal behavior. So, this is the weapon we must protect. *knock* Fake, of course."

Katsuki: '... If everything (Y/n) said was true, then I have to be careful... against Deku.
What did that moron do to me?'

All Might: *over speaker* "Let's begin the indoor combat training! Team A and Team D, your time starts now!!"

Monitoring Room

(Y/n): "Alrighty, then! Who do you think will win, sir?"

All Might: "Mine is hardly an opinion that matters right now, (Y/n).
The winner of this exercise will be determined by the abilities and skills of one team over the other, and they will all be graded accordingly."
*leans in and whispers*
"But I hope it's Midoriya."

(Y/n): "Gotcha."

All Might: *clears throat* "Pay attention, kids! Think about what you would do."

Soon enough, Midoriya and Ochako made it inside and began quietly making it through the hallways, preparing for anything the opposing team would throw at them.

All Might: "(Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Yes sir?"

All Might: "I will be choosing the teams to battle each other by chance, but how would you and Mineta Minoru feel about going against Team B?"

Shoji/Todoroki/Momo: !

Mineta: "Wait, what?!"

All Might: "Team B has a numbers advantage, which isn't quite fair to any of you, young Mineta. But your teammate has 10 months of experience in this arena.
If his track record is anything to go off of... then it could be unfair to them.
What do you two say?"

MINETA MINORU

Mineta: "W-wait! It's still three against two! Shouldn't he have a better teammate, then?! What if I slow him down or d-don't have-"

(Y/n): "Dude."

In the middle of his panicked state,
(Y/n) put a hand on Mineta's shoulder and gave him a look that told the purple-haired boy whatever he was thinking didn't matter.

(Y/n): *smiles* "You're name's Mineta, right? Relax, we got this."

Mineta: 'Grey, or (Y/n)... The rest of us are new, but this guy has been fighting real villains. And he's actually's pretty cool...'
"... W-well, okay then. We'll do it, sir."

All Might: "Team B?"

'Todoroki': "... We accept."

All Might: "We're good to go then, then! Your teams will be the very last to go!"

When the arrangement was made, Team B's members instantly began talking about what they should do against Team C.

'Shoji': "So it's decided that we'll be up against Grey at the end of this... we have all that time to our benefit then."

Yaoyorozu: "Right. Now we have most of the afternoon to strategize, only we don't know if we're playing the Heroes or Villains. And they have the same prep time we do..."

The three peered over to Team C and tried to listen in on any conversation they could be having.

Mineta: "Hey, (Y/n)? Do you wanna make a... plan?"

(Y/n): *raises eyebrow* "A plan? What do you mean? You wanna go out with me or something?"

Mineta: "What?! No no no! I-I meant for the battle!"

(Y/n): *laughs* "I know I'm just kidding!"

'Todoroki': "... I'm not worried about the little one."

Yaoyorozu: "It's Grey who stands in our way. He's incredible, and his Quirk or Quirks could overpower us completely. Not to mention the real-world experience under his belt."

Shoji: "I remember him faking his initial scores for yesterday's test, before blowing away the competition.
He's tough as hell, and has a multitude of unknown abilities for us to worry about. He could come out from behind our backs for all we know."

Todoroki: "..."

Yaoyorozu: "We'll use this time to brainstorm, then we'll share our ideas when it's our turn."

Out of nowhere, the sound of an explosion rang out through the room.

All of the students were snapped to attention to find that Katsuki had thrown a sneak attack at Midoriya and Uraraka, which the two barely dodged to everyone's relief.

Mineta: "Did you see that, (Y/n)?! He almost got the jump on them!"

(Y/n): "Yeah, I did! I think I saw it first too!"

Kirishima: "Sneak attack, Bakugo?! What kinda man pulls cheap crap like that?!"

All Might: "It's a viable strategy. He's playing the part; acting like a true villain would."

Mina: "But it didn't work! Midoriya dodged him!"

Kaminari: "Now what'll he do?"

That was the question on most of the spectator's minds, because after the sneak attack Bakugou stayed in the same place.

Inside The Building

Izuku was scared right now; the bully he knew for so long nearly blew them both away, literally, and now he just stood there as if he were on his guard.
He wasn't visibly angry, only looking at the freckled boy with a calculating stare.

But Midoriya didn't know Katsuki to be the one who stops in the middle of a fight; he may as well have been someone else entirely.

Izuku: "... What's wrong, Kacchan?! I've known you since forever; I know this is personal for you!"

Katsuki: ...

Izuku: "You think I'm less than nothing, I know you do! B-but I've changed!"

Katsuki: ...

Izuku: "I spent my whole life analyzing every amazing hero, even you! I wanted to learn as much as I could about them, and it was all in the notebook you burned and threw away! So call me Deku, but I'm not the same helpless, defenseless kid anymore!
I've changed! Do you hear me?! Call me Deku, because that is the name of a Hero!!"

Uraraka: *soft gasp*

Katsuki: "... Yeah. You've changed... and I fell behind."

Izuku: "What? What do you mean?"

Katsuki: "... I know your secret."

Izuku: "... What?"

Bakugou, with the smallest smirk turning into a sadistic grin, made a gesture like he was plucking out one of his hairs, and held out his pinched fingers forward like he had a strand in between them.

Katsuki: "... Eat... This."

Izuku: "... W-what?..."

Katsuki: "(Y/n) told me everything."
.
.
.

Midoriya was scared before facing Katsuki in a real fight; now he was petrified.

In a calm but firm voice, Izuku's childhood bully reminded him that his Quirk wasn't his own.

One for All was given to him by All Might, his idol and Japan's Number One Hero... and Katsuki knew it.

Why would (Y/n) tell Kacchan All Might's greatest secret? Why would him and Bakugou be together in the first place?

Izuku's loudly beating heart sank to his stomach, and he could feel his skin chill. He had no idea what to think right now, but what he did know was that he couldn't afford to dwell on it.

Today he had a goal.

Izuku: 'I can't focus on that now! What matters is I beat him!'

Katsuki: "Show me what his power can do, Deku."
.
.
.

Monitoring Room

All Might: "... (Y/n)..."

(Y/n): "Yeah? Oh wait whoops-"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
502K 983 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
27.6K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
218K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc