ππ‹π„π’π’πˆππ† πŽπ… π†πŽπƒ...

De Aelazali_

οΉ€ π˜‰π˜­π˜¦π˜΄π˜΄Β·π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 οΉ₯ β€Ή ❝ 𝘎𝘰π˜₯'𝘴 𝘧𝘒𝘷𝘰𝘳 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 ❞ ΨΉβœ§ΛβΈ‰Λ‹ 𝐀 π–πŒπŒπ€π π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚... Mais

ع˖⁺ β”β”πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
ع˖⁺ β”β”ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
ع˖⁺ β”β”π•πˆπ’π”π€π‹ ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈
ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈
ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π•πˆ
𝐀/𝐍 ━━ ع˖⁺
ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕
!NOTICE!

ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

915 33 3
De Aelazali_

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"What are these bugs doing in my palace?"

Athanasia and Aziel spun around, their bodies shaking in fear as they stared up at the familiar yet also unfamiliar man that stared back with a cold glare, the malice radiating off his body. The man, with hair-like strands of gold and eyes like jewels that resemble the sea, was cold and deadly. The Tyrant Emperor of Obelia, the man they also call 'father', and their future murderer...

Claude de Alger Obelia

'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!'

'AND DID HE JUST SAY MY PALACE?'

The twins, despite not communicating with one another, both knew who the man towering in front of them was they glanced at one another, their eyes full of fear and despair as they silently cried

'I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!'

'I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW!'

As they silently and mentally cried at one another telepathically, tears threatening to expose themselves as the man kneel in front of them as they stare eye to eye. Sweat fell from both their foreheads as Aziel's leg shook with anxiety while Athanasia tried her hardest to stay conscious.

"Was it that dancer from Siodonna? You look like that wrench..."

Aziel let out a train of curses in his mind as he grabbed onto Athanasia's hand tightly to reassure her that they have each other as he moved his body to block her from him. Athanasia had long lost control of her own body as she stood there like a statue if it weren't for the fact that she was visibly shaking and sweat was running down her forehead.

"What was it that the wrench named you two..."

Claude ask aloud, yet it was clear even to the twins that it wasn't a question for them as they watch and observe his movements, in case they offend him. His face was blank and devoided of any emotion, yet his eyes lack a certain shine as if he was dead.

'If I die it's all your fault, Athy!'

'SHUT UP AZIEL! I'm trying not to pass out here!'

"I believe it was Athanasia and Aziel..."

Claude whispered to himself as he placed a hand on his chin, his eyes staring coldly at the two children as if he was thinking about how to skin them alive for trespassing into his territory.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck'

'Do you think we can run for it?'

'Do you have a death wish?'

Aziel replied bluntly as he stared at his sister with a look of disbelief that she would even suggest such a plan. While they could certainly try if it weren't for the man next to him...

With short fluffy red hair with slivery grey eyes and a knight's uniform, it wasn't hard to figure out who the man standing next to the Emperor was. It was none other than Felix Robane, the Emperoro's most loyal knight. With one word, the knight will most definitely outrun them and catch them, then they can only await for their punishment for offending the Emperor...

"Back then both of you were mere bugs that couldn't even lift it's heads...You've grown a lot"

Claude said coldly as he carefully observed their expression like how he would observe a prey. His eyes glued to the two as they shook from his glare. While Athanasia was on the verge of falling to her knees as she stared off somewhere as Aziel try to maintain a strong front when Athanasia suddenly cried out.

'I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH MANA!'

'Is that a good thing?'

'I have enough for two trips now! One for us to get back to the ruby palace and one out of the palace itself! So if he tries to kill us we can just dip!'

'Where was this ten minutes ago?'

'HEY! I was trying to save it for an emergency! And I needed some time to gather more mana so we can get out of here the moment we gather our goodies!'

'Fine...that's the smartest plan you made today'

"Fuck you–"

As the twin argue back and forth in their own world, the man standing in front of them had an amused look on his face as he observed their expression as found them interesting. He suddenly walk closer to them as he picked Athanasia up, the twin's face widening in both shock and fear as they froze in place.

"You're heavy"

Claude said bluntly as Athanasia suppress the urge to slap the man right then and there an offended and annoyed look appeared on her face as she listen to her brother's attempt to not laugh at her. Aziel was surprisingly calm despite the fact that he was dying inside from laughter

'PFT– Hahaha!'

'QUIET YOU! JUST WAIT TIL WE GET BACK!'

"You have chubby cheeks but I didn't expect you to be this heavy"

Claude bluntly stated as he toss Athanasia towards Felix who promptly caught the princess in his arms as the two stared at each other in surprise

'Did he just toss me...?'

'A child?'

The twins and Felix all stood there in shock as they stare at the crazy man who threw a literal child into the air without hesitation as he walk to pick up the next one. Aziel backed up slightly in fear as he was picked up as well. He too was carefully examined by Claude like a product made in a factory

"You're quite heavy as well, not as heavy as your sister...and you seem taller as well"

Claude said as he finish analyzing the child, he also threw Aziel towards Felix who rush to catch Aziel, Athanasia clung onto Aziel's shirt to make sure he was alright as Claude turned his back on the three

"Felix, carry them, I should have tea with my guest"

Claude smirked as he walked off, Felix only bowed slightly as he hurried to follow behind Claude, a few steps behind as he walked at the same pace the tyrant is.

'PLEASE DON'T!'

Aziel and Athanasia cried out mentally in unison as they clung onto Felix's uniform as tears form in their eyes, their other hands holding tightly onto one another as they curse the gods for giving them such fates.

'I'm sorry...'

'Don't be, we're bound to meet him someday, just that someday happens to be today. For now, just think of a way to get out of here...in fact.'

Athanasia shiver at the thought of losing a limb as her grip on Aziel's hand grew tighter and so did her anxiety as she try to keep a relaxed and calm mind as she thought over her choices while Aziel appeared calm and calculating as he carefully examines the people in the room all while he was screaming and cursing on the inside.

"I didn't know you two can't talk"

Claude said, interrupting their train of thought as they slightly jumped at his cold tone, an annoyed expression on both their faces as they try to hide it by appearing weak and defenseless

"Athy can talk! And so can Ziel!"

Athanasia respond cheerfully and sweetly, yet it was evident to her brother that she was faking everything, though it was enough to fool any normal person. A part of him didn't know whether or not he should cry or laugh knowing how badly the situation has gotten for the Athanasia to fake acting in a cutesy way...

Aziel sigh at their situation as he caught notice of Claude's stare at him when Athanasia gently squeezed his hand. Aziel could only sigh in defeat as he looked down at the floor, swallowing the last of his pride as he responded

"Ziel can talk too..."

While he had appeared to be a normal and shy child on the outside, he was mentally screaming and cursing on the inside at the man that brought him life in this world as he suppress the urge to jump out a window

'ATHANASIA ALREADY SAID I CAN TALK, WHAT ARE YOU? DEAF? WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ONE CAN TALK? ARE YOU A FUCKING DUMBASS? WHAT KIND OF EMPEROR WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN LISTEN? I HAD TO TALK IN FUCKING THIRD PERSON BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMBASS– aHQIUBSIXUSOJCEIUBWIAU'

'C-calm down Aziel'

"Why did the two of you stay quiet until now"

Claude asked nonchalantly as the twins felt something snap within them as they squeezed each other's hand as tight as possible

'This fucking dumbass bitch–'

'I'm going to punch him, let me punch him'

'Athy no, we're going to die. If it had been anyone else then maybe'

Athanasia sat there for a while as she considered the difference in strength between the two of them and the height difference, eventually, she calmed down as the anger slowly disperse but did not disappear

'You right, he ain't worth it'

'There there my sweet dumb sister, you can punch him in the future'

Athanasia was about to argue back when an angel suddenly appeared in front of them and saved them from the demon named "Claude"

"Your majesty if I may step in, I heard that children around the prince and princess's age are known to be shy"

'Omg I love him'

'Marry me'

Athanasia looked at her brother with a bewildered expression as she gently nudged his arm as she raised an eyebrow in confusion

'He's like 2 decades older than us???'

'Physical differences, did you forget how old we actually are? We're practically the same age mentally wise'

'Still weird'

'Take a good look at him Athanasia de Alger Obelia, look at him'

'Meh, chocolate is better'

'The hell is wrong with you–'

As the twins bickered with a calm and kind expression on their faces as they secretly kicked each other underneath the table when their conservation was cut off by Claude and Felix

"Felix leave us"

"Yes, your majesty. Blessing and glory on the sun of Obelia"

Felix responded as he bow down before turning his heels to walk out of the room when he felt a shiver run down his back that told him not to leave but he couldn't disobey orders so he ignored his instinct and left the room. Not knowing that two people in the room was crying for him to stay

'HOLD THE FUCK UP!'

'DON'T LEAVE US WITH THIS PHYSCOPATH'

'IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE, TAKE US WITH YOU!'

The twins cry and begged in their minds but they could only watch in despair as the only good thing in the room left the two to deal with the incarnation of the devil itself as they squeeze each other's hand

"Athy...must be a pet name"

Claude commented as Athanasia stared back at him with a sigh, but quickly returned to her usual cheerful expression as her face sparkled at him.

"Aziel and Athanasia...what names, do you know the meaning?"

Athanasia tilted her head innocently while Aziel sat there with a blank expression yet his eyes conveyed that he was confused at his words as he nudged Athanasia slightly

'Our names, the meaning of 'King' and 'God is my strength', both names relating to immortality. A sign bearing that we are the heirs to the throne, for someone like Claude who didn't receive an extravagant name such as ours must be a thorn in his side...especially considering that he's the emperor'

'I see...so he's being a petty bastard right now?'

'Something like that yes...'

Claude stared at the two with a blank expression devoid of any emotion when all of a sudden his stare turn cold as the temperature of the room dropped in an instant

"Go on and eat, I told them to bring everything children likes. If you don't eat I'll have no choice but to kill the cook..."

Claude threaten coldly as the twins looked at him as if he was crazy, they eventually gave in because they didn't want to be responsible for the cook's death. Athanasia shakingly thank the cook for the food

"T-thank you for the food!"

Athanasia said as she picked up a fork and stabbed a strawberry cake with it, taking a small chunk of the cake when Aziel spoke up

"Athy feed me"

Aziel said as he pointed to the cake in her hands as Athanasia turned to face her brother with a look of bewilderment while Aziel stared back with a blank expression as if it was a normal thing

'ARE YOU CRAZY? AREN'T YOU SCARED OR SOMETHING?'

'Quit shouting, first of all, I'm tired and I don't want to move and second of all, you feed me all the time when I finished training so I kinda got used to it'

Aziel answered bluntly as he shrugged his shoulder at her, Athanasia sighed as she pointed the fork of strawberry cake at him, to which Aziel delightfully accepted.

'Hmph, you're such a baby'

'Say that again and I'm not eating dinner for a week'

Aziel threaten with a sly smile as he took another bite of cake as Athanasia stare at him with a pissed-off and annoyed expression as she stabbed the cake again

'You crazy– why do you only want me to feed you? You don't even allow Lily to feed you'

'Don't know, it makes me feel...nostalgic in a way.'

Aziel said as he stared off, as he tries to recall his memories when the image of a young girl with black hair appeared in his mind, carrying a napkin full of cookies, even though he couldn't recall her face, he knew she had a bright smile on her face as she showed him the cookies.

'Ziel?'

Athanasia asked worryingly, Aziel had been quiet for some time now and it was starting to worry her, he usually never blank out during situations where they're with strangers so for him to suddenly stare off was a strange sight to see for Athanasia. Just as Athanasia was about to call out to him again he suddenly spoke up

'Chocolate cake next please'

'You–'

Athanasia sighed as she aggressively stabbed the nearest chocolate cake she can find as she held it up for him to eat. Aziel happily leaned forward to eat the bite of cake as he ignore the glare his sister was giving him.

Meanwhile, the man they called father stared at the pair happily eating away at the dessert in front of them with an amused expression, his face lazily propped on his hand as his arm leaned against the armrest of the couch.

'How amusing...it's as though they can communicate with their minds'

"As you sit there, are you aware of who I am?"

Cold words reach the ears of the twins as the sound of sliver clanking echoed throughout the room, Claude's cold tone had left the twins frozen in their spot with fear as sweat roll down their foreheads

The tension in the room grew stronger as the silence grew stronger with each passing moment. Claude's glare at that moment would've been enough to kill a man as the twins struggle to speak under his glare. When suddenly the tension disperse with one word...

"Papa...?"

Athanasia said sweetly as Claude's eyes widen slightly with surprise. Meanwhile, Aziel had managed to regain his composure as he stare at his sister with wide and confused eyes as Athanasia brighten up, her words growing ever so sweeter

"Papa!"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Note:

Hello people! Guess whose back after ditching this story for three weeks- Me! Not something I'm proud of but I've been working on catching up with the missing chapters now that exams are over. But chapters 4-6 won't be out till the end of next week as I still need to write them and edit them (I only managed to get ch 3 out becuz I already wrote it before exam week started and I just finished editing it)

Fun Fact! Despite Athanasia's tendency to almost curse, she never does, unlike her brother who has a potty mouth and curses whenever he wishes to. Why? Because over the past 5 years that these two have been together, Athy began to pick up some of Ziel's habits while he picked up some of hers. Mainly getting a sweet tooth from her despite being more spicy orientated along with others, such as starting to read novels despite never even touching one in his past life. While Athy picked up study habits from him becuz she never got to have the education she wanted in her past life and so on.

Anyways, peace out for now!

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

43.2K 1.4K 24
Hiraeth: A homesickness for a home you can not return, a home which may never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your...
34.6K 715 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
534K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...