The heartless mafia Alpha king

由 Hapiness345

******* "Help, I don't know him." She cried, as she ran towards a group of men outside a bar. "Get back here... 更多

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

Chapter 27 "New found weakness"

331 15 1
由 Hapiness345

Okay so, my wattpad keeps stopping 😤  am pissed.

*****

"Master!"

A loud yell broke through the dark, bleak walls, singing the joys of the heart of this voice.

The sound was a sharp contrast to the gloomy halls.

"Master!"

The voice cried, pushing through a large golden door with a silver crest embedded in it.

The massive door, oozing a royal aura, separates the halls from the grand room within.

Guards lined up from every angle; their faces were grim, and an eyebrow was raised at the joy being passed by the owner of the voice.

"Master!"

The voice rang through the halls once more with a groan as the heavy door was pushed open.

Scowls crossed every feature on the guards, their faces blue in envy.

"Master!"

The voice called, panting and heaving, his hands on his knees, his eyes twinkling with glee as he looked at the person sitting on a large throne, his terrifying aura sending chills down his back but never, for once, killing the twinkle in his eyes.

"What is it, Fabian?" A low, chilly sound left the man's throat, his eyes turning sharp in an instant.

Immediately, a large amount of pressure filled the room, causing the knees of everyone present to fall.

Bang!

One after the other, guards dropped to their knees, and clangs of metal colliding with the earth resounded around the room.

"Ah!" Fabian's sob-like cry wafted through as another bang was heard.

"Pang!"

Those who dared to look up caught a glimpse of his forehead touching the ground.

"You have galls, Fabian." The man spoke lightly, walking towards Fabian, the pressure in the room intensifying manifold.

"Now tell me, Fabian," the man said, squatting in front of him, his voice turning somber. "What gave you the effrontery to barge into my chambers?"

At his question, Fabian felt an invisible knife being placed on his throat!

Blood spilled out of his mouth as a violent cough passed through his lungs.

The smell of blood permeated the air, and a cold sweat ran down his back as the red liquid also seeped from his forehead.

"Please forgive me, sir." He spoke in difficulty, his breath shaky from blood loss. "I bring news from our spies, sir."

"News?" The man asked, the pressure in the room eased a little.

"Yes, sir, news." Fabian agreed, letting hope twinkle in his eyes, and if it weren't for how weak he was or how much he was affected by the pressure in the room, he would have nodded vigorously.

"Very well then, tell me what news you bring that made you so happy enough that it gave you the guts to barge into my chambers." He replied, then paused, a sly smirk playing on his lips.

"I must warn you, though; it better be amusing or else."

His unfinished threat caused his heart to beat with unease, making him swallow a large amount of bile that had formed in his throat.

"Yes, master."  He swallowed, standing to his feet but dropping to his knees.

"Now do tell me, Fabian, what this news is all about, and make it quick, for I do not have all day." The man demanded with a threatening edge to his tone.

"Yes, master carrion!"

"Hm," he hummed, then demanded. "Speak!"

"We have just confirmed from our spies that our enemy has found his mate and plans to attend the ball with them tonight."

"Hmm, how interesting," Carrion stated with a smirk. "Tonight huh?"

"Yes, master!"

"Anything else?" he asked, his smirk dropping.

"T—that's all the info they could get." Fabian stammered in panic.

"That's all?" Carrion implored, his tone growing dark.

"Yeah, sir, but our spies are working very hard to get more information to us."

"To tell you the truth, Fabian, I am not impressed." He deadpanned, pursing his lips. "Now tell me why I shouldn't kill you for barging into my chambers unannounced."

"Please forgive me, your excellency; I let my emotions precede my actions," Fabian begged.

"That does not gratify your actions, Fabian." He waved it off. "What you did today, you did because you were "happy," is it not?" He air-cited, adding a grimace at the mention of being happy.

Without waiting for a reply, he resumed, "Then I ask you, Fabian, what would you do if you were angry, perhaps sad?"

Silence crept through the air; the only sound was Fabian's harsh breathing.

"Have nothing to say?" He mocked.

"No, sir, nothing. I take responsibility for my actions." Fabian breathed in a whisper, his eyes dully wide.

"Good,!" Carrion cheered, turning to face the guards. "Drag him to the platform and publicly give him 50 lashes, and add a warning to everyone: I will not tolerate insolence."

"The next time such happens again, I won't care who you think you are, but your head rolls off!" He growled, his eyes glowing a deep blood red.

"Yes, your highness!" The guards chorused, going to their knees with their heads bent in respect.

"Dismiss!" He ordered it, seeing as Fabian was dragged out of his sight.

"Kelvin." He called to the empty corridors, his booming voice being carried by the silence and off the walls.

Suddenly, a dark smoke appeared along with a dark-clothed, hooded silhouette.

"You called your Highness?" A sickly, ugly voice left the throat of the hooded figure.

"Have you heard?" Carrion snapped, pacing back and forth on his throne.

"Of your brother's son finding his mate?" he answered, completing his  (Carrion's) sentence. "Because I have, you, of all people, should know that nothing escapes me," he replied smugly.

"Cut it, you mutty wizard!" Carrion snarled, his hands reaching out and grabbing the man in front of him.

"You knew, yet you didn't think I should know! Yet you act so smugly in front of me!" He barked, flinging him against a wall.

"How rude of you."

"Ignore my attitude, sir; I didn't think it was necessary to inform you this soon," Kelvin grunted, sitting on his heels.

"You have forgotten your place, Kelvin; would you like a reminder wizard?"

"I've already been reminded, sir, and I promise it won't happen again." Kevin gritted his teeth, clenching his fists in his robe.

"Report!" Carrion raved.

"Rest assured, sir, your nephew is of no hindrance to you as his mate is a human."

As a surprise, Carrion found his lips parted for a bit.

"A human, " he whispered,  a sly smirk slowly making its way to his lips.

"A fucking human. " He breathed in glee,  a sadistic laugh escaping his jaws. "A weak human! " He exclaimed.

"Oh,  nephew,  you have no idea how happy I am at your new-found weakness," he muttered darkly to himself.

Sharply,  he turned to face the wizard in the room,  his eyes turning cold.  "Dismiss. "

"As you wish. " Said kelvin, a dark smoke appearing in the place of his figure.

"Guards! " He called,  walking to his throne,  a group of guards storming into the room.

"Prepare my escort and have the maids pick out my formal wear. I shall be attending this ball to see my dear nephew. " He ordered,  walking out of the room,  guards and maids scrambling to get his words done.

"This is going to be one interesting ball nephew. " He said,  walking into his limo.

*****

Wanted to write to you guys but my wattpad keeps closing.
Vote and comment 😁

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

385 16 10
How had he gotten this bad and good luck all in one go? He was the alpha damn it, and she was the human in their pack that had no idea of the shifter...
50.6K 2.4K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
93.7K 2.3K 33
Why judge a book by its cover.. That's your worst mistake and your fault. I will strive high and fight back. .......... Meet Demi. A true Alpha fe...
48.1K 964 31
//UNDER EDITING// Y/N is a demigod. Y/N is not only a demigod, but she/he is a werewolf too. Her/his father is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. The...