{_The Youngest Sully_} Discon...

De RR20200

Something unique happens when neytiri gives birth to her new daughter. She has beautiful White hair and the t... Mais

~The birth of her newly daughter~
~Meeting the family~
~Scouting problems~
~Off Into A Troublesome Journey~
~Notice~
~Saved from danger~
~Leaving are home~
~New territory~
~Notice~

~Learning~

715 7 2
De RR20200

{Didn't know what music to put on so I did this on random}

Bold+Side = Navi
_________________________________________________________
{short Bolin pov}

I have woken to a new day, ready to see Ami. I headed to mama and asked if could go out. She accepted and said to be safe like always usual. I ran to the sully Marui to see Tsieraya, Anoung, and Roxto already there which I sighed. I was pretty annoyed because Anoung and Roxto were here.

"I see you Anoung and Tsierya" I thought that my had gesture needed some practice. "Why good morning Bolin, why are you here?" Tsireya asked confused why am I here.

Which I responded "I'm here to help Ami out" I said excited to see Ami after are little talk yesterday. I felt so alone when she left with her older brother, but I wanted to show I wasn't a wuss.

"You want to help out a freak, pfft- your joking right?" Anoung spoke sarcastically and ended up laughing. I rolled my eyes until I saw the Sullys come out the Marui one by one until I saw Ami who looked tired.

I immediately ran to her ignoring the others, I took her by the hands and ignored the death glares I'm getting. "Ami, I haven't seen you in so long" I said with puppy eyes while wagging my tail.

Ami yawned and finally said something "Oh Bolin, we haven't seen each other since yesterday, but I did miss you" she woke up a bit and played with my hands.

I knew I fell in love with Amelia sully, but the problem was the Thantores throwing death glares on my back which I ignored. "Well let's move, come on" Roxto said moving his hand showing us to follow him.

Which we all did, while I held Amelia hand knowing she was staring at the size difference........

{End of Bolin pov}
Bolin is 9 years old by the way so there's a 3 years age gap from Amelia who is 6
__________________________

{Amelia pov}

I felt a little drowsy, but I'm glad Bolin held my hand because I would've knocked into someone by accident. We suddenly stopped which caught me off guard and makes me bump into Bolin.

"I'm sorry Bolin, for bumping into you" I apologized to him which he got all flustered. He kinda reminded me of a young Viperwolf. I was in a thought process until I shook it off and payed attention to Neteym and Lo'ak diving straight into the water unlike those fish people except Tsireya who dived in gracefully.

Kiri and Tuk dived in not to long after, and it was me and Bolin left. I didn't want to get in the water because I hated the sea, I just wanted to go home. Bolin let go of my hand and spoke "Ami let's dive in together, I see your uncomfortable with the ocean so let me help you."

When Bolin said that I felt a bit at peace but with him and not with the ocean. I slid my hand onto his and he grabbed it gently which he ran making me follow with until we dunked into the water.

I looked around seeing that underneath the sea is not that bad but I still hated it. Bolin tapped my shoulder with his left hand and pointed to the others which we swam over there. I didn't have to come back for air since I felt like I could stay under longer.

I didn't give a fuck if the sea is this beautiful, the forest is more beautiful and calming to me than this nasty ocean.....

I felt someone leaving the group which made me look over to Kiri heading off somewhere. I didn't want to let go of Bolin hand so I let her do her own thing. Bolin soon took me away from the others which I was glad a bit, he pointed to corals, fish, and..........seaweed? Strange.

All sorts of creatures came towards me which I was mesmerized by them. I could see Bolin was smiling, which I smiled back at him. We continued on a little adventure unknowing the group was looking for us.

_______________________________________________________
{No person pov}

Everyone resurfaced speaking to each other. "Are you all right?" Tsireya asked a bit concerned for them. "You're too fast! Wait for us." Tuk said wanting to do what they do while wiping her eyes. "Just breathe.....Breathe" Tsierya said giving instructions.

"You are not good divers. Maybe good at swinging through trees, but...." Anoung was making his joke which Roxto laughed. Tsireya smacked the back of his head to shut him the fuck up. Anoung smile immediately dropped while he sent his sister glares.

"Come on bro. We don't speak this finger talk, guys. We don't know what you're saying." Neteym said with his fine American/Navi self. "I will teach you." Tsireya said glancing at Neteym while looking at the other two sullys.

"We're is Kiri, Bolin, and the little one?" Roxto asked a bit worried for Kiri. But also the two little ones who also went missing. "Kiri?....The little one?" Tuk said confused. "Who?" Anoung being the dumbass he is asked who are they talking about.

"Where is Kiri and the little ones?" Roxto said again looking around the others if they are hiding or around. Everyone looked around especially Neteym and Lo'ak worried for there sisters. "Did you see them?" Tsireya asked trying to see were they last saw them.

Nobody replied and thought Kiri was with them. Meanwhile Kiri wasn't watching no kids she was looking around the ocean. And for Bolin, and Amelia they were on the beach side talking and making necklaces or bracelets.

All three of them were found slowly since everyone thought Bolin and Amelia were still around the reef until Neteyam spotted them in the beach side conversing to one another. The group made there way to them and took a long break while the little adventures were being talked to, but they obviously didn't listen.

_________________________________________________
1 month and a week later
the sullys have finally finished practicing there breathing
(-Kiri & Amelia) now it was time for the ilu riding
(I don't know how long it took for the sullys to learn how to breathe but I'm guessing for a month idk
Please tell me 😭)
__________________________________________________

{ Still on Ami pov }

I was playing tag with Bolin and Tuk. Out of nowhere 5 kids around Bolin age came to us making me bump into Tuk on accident. I swear I'm always bumping into someone.

The kids came over to Bolin with bullying type smiles on there faces, I could tell all of them were boys. I speed walked to Bolin with Tuk by my side.

"Hey Bolin who is this cutie with you" 1 bully said, pointing to me who arrived next to his side. " I bet there his little girly friends, we're you been keeping these freaks?" 5 bully friend said.

"Hey! Me and my sister are not freaks you fish people could go suck on a di-" Tuk was cut off from me covering her mouth, I swear I wonder were she learns this language from.

( Author~kun: yeah.....I wonder who 🤨)
(My mind:get back to work author~kun!)
(Author~kun: okay okay,I was taking a long break and had family things to attend to. Give me some slack)
(My mind: This slack will not help you out when your being lazy all the time)
(Author~kun: Fine I'm going back to writing........hoe)
(My mind: what the fuck you say!)
|Gets back into writing quickly|

Anyways, I uncovered Tuk mouth and told her to let me take the lead. "Excuse me, but I would not like for you to disrespect my family and Bolin on my behalf." "I don't care about your behalf, just go somewhere else cupcake & princess" bully 4 said giving me a irk mark.

That gave me the last straw before it snapped I immediately went straight for them. Tuk soon realized my string snapped and held me back "Bolin help me! We gotta hold her back!" Tuk pleaded while holding me back, Bolin Immediately pushed me back from the front.

That's until Neteym came with Lo'ak with a dangerous aura around them. As always Neteym hair was moving around dramatically for some reason. And Lo'ak was ready to beat some kids up.

"Hey Ami look at me.....you're okay....right?" Tuk said grabbing my face towards herself before put my head to hers to calm me down. I calmed down but still was mad about how they called Tuk princess and a freak.

" hahaha, she needed her older sister to calm her down.....oh and look her older brother's are coming I'm so scared" bully 3 said acting tuff, but watch when his ass gets beat.

My ears perked when they started talking about my hair color saying I bet she's adopted, I bet she just wanted to be different and changed her hair color, nah I'm guessing she was abandoned and those forest climbers took her by petty.

Bolin started to get mad and have a irked mark on his face showing he was angry how could they say that to what is his.....how dare they mock his friend Tuk and his wonderful Ami..............his Ami!

Bolin walked up to the leader of the bullies and soaked on of them in the face. I wanted to join in, but Lo'ak and Neteyam beat me to it.

Neteyam didn't want to hurt the little ones so he knocked them on their heads threatening them to never bully us again. Lo'ak on the other hand was pulling Bolin away from the bully he attacked.

The group ran away showing we had victory. Neteyam came to Tuk checking for any wounds or if she was sad. He than checked on me "why do you have to be so reckless." Neteyam said before hugging me tightly.

"Will you stop, you're acting if we're both going to die someday" I said while hissing a bit trying to scrim out of his hug. I pleaded Tuk with eyes saying get him off me which she did by saying it's time for us to go do are new lesson while pulling him to follow.

I sighed in relief before checking up on Bolin mostly. "Bolin, you okay?" I asked which made him face me with ears down. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble. It's just your not a freak you're just a Navi yourself" Bolin said sad that I was called a freak.

I patted his head and Lo'ak came laughing out of nowhere "give me a high five little dude, you did great with the punch" Lo'ak said with a smile. Bolin high fives Lo'ak and we headed off to go ilu training as we talked to one another.

It was time for are new lesson the Metkainya people were teaching. I looked over to Lo'ak who was struggling a bit on breathing under water for long periods, but I was hoping Tsireya teaches him so he doesn't feel left out.

I was standing by the beach side with Bolin watching him make a weird calling. I tried to copy his calling, but Bolin giggled at me which gave him a gentle slap on the hand.

" These are ilu, if you want to live here. You just learn how to ride" Anoung said giving instructions to everyone. The older kids soon separated into partners which made me, Bolin, and Tuk sit on the sidelines until Tsierya finished with Lo'ak.

"Make the bond gently, feel his heart beating" Tsierya said while petting the ilu. Lo'ak bonded with the ilu and took off out of nowhere to just spin in a life cycle.

I laughed my but off with Tuk and Bolin making jokes about how Lo'ak went into a spin cycle and how the ilu splashed water at Lo'ak.

Bolin did a type of chirp that sounded like a bird which a young ilu came. "This Kiko my ilu who loves to explore and likes new people" Bolin said with a smile.

Tsierya came to help out Tuk with a ilu "I love her already" Tuk smiles. Everyone was trying there best for the first week of ilu riding but got the hand of it.

I soon got my own ilu and started to pet her going on my first ride was easy unlike Lo'ak who was embarrassed.

(No one's pov)

Everyone was trying there best for the first week of ilu riding but got the hand of it. They chased each other playing tag. Having fun with their ilus not knowing the future events that will soon come leaving them heartbroken.......
____________________________________________________________

I swear I keep foreshadowing so many times 😭🧍‍♀️
Anyway this chapter has finally finished
Construction

(To lazy, right now since there will be a personal story that I'm making on Roblox)
(The project is mostly in wcue because it will be like neko people and kingdoms)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

245K 17.6K 87
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...