Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

elvestoneanzelote1 tarafından

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... Daha Fazla

prologue
ICHI
NI
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝗺𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐲]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ
[special 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪]
San JUU NI
A𝘺𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪 B𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭!
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐘𝗼𝐧.
𝘚𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐆𝗼!
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝘙𝗼𝐤𝐮
𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭: 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢
𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐮
𝐘𝗼𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮

SAN

7.8K 287 265
elvestoneanzelote1 tarafından

" 𝘋𝘰.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴.. 𝘔𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵.. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.. "

---Kyūsaku Yumeno-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something's was missing...

Something which you search for..

But what..?

Your curiosity is fulfilled here but, Something's not right..

But where are you missing in which.. Part?

You are not sure..

While, taking out the blood sample that was less than few droplets, enough for you to find out about the child, ability.

It was difficult to get his sample because he assume you were going to inject something.. And you found the hard way, that he hate hospitals.

"Sensei!" A voice callled out to you as your flickered onto the brown hair boy who was at the door, slightly worried if, he had interrupted you.

The glass tube on your hand which.. contained the blood, was swiftly kept on the table as you approached the boy, who gaze up at you.

"Oh, did something occurred?" You asked while, arranging your gloves as Dazai nodded.

"I'm going.. for a mission"

"Oh? Is there something you need here for the mission?" You asked as he shook his head while, fiddling with his hand.

He was silent as he was hesitating to speak up to you until, you felt a tug on your coat.

Both of your attention went onto, the boy (I will be using boy as it is difficult to state They/them often).

His different pupils glance up at you with a big smile.

"Y/n-Sensei! Play with me today!"

"I have some experiment to do, go bother the others for now"

Dazai stare at the interaction, you were talking the young boy as he stood there being ignored.

"Sensei"

"Oh.! Right, I will play with you later, alright" you said noticing Dazai then at Q, who pouted as Dazai notice Q frown and hesistantly let go of the taller male, saying he will be at his room so, you better come to play.

As he left your attention went back to Dazai who bowed a bit.

"I.. Shall be going too"

"Good luck on your mission" you said as you went back to your office while closing the door as Dazai stood there for a moment then left with a deep frown but soon shook it off.

'I should not be sad, sensei is busy now.. after I came from mission he will pat me! And praise me!' Thought Dazai making his mind while, leaving for his mission.

─────────────────

Your hand touch the tube glass while staring at the mixing of colours as it brings an unwelcoming frown on your expression as you stare at the letter on the other hand.

You took the tube which final colour was (f/c) (fav colour) as your lips touch the tube about to drink the potion.

"How is the research?" said a voice alarming you as you swiftly keep your test tube and side turn your head to see the boss with Elise as Mori was confuse of why, you were going to drink the potion.

"Oh, It's unusual of you both to be here.." You said while, keeping away the letter folding it on your drawer and face them as Elise tilted her head confuse what you hid underneath as Mori smile strained.

"How is the research going on?" He asks while, approaching the table and hold the potion tube you were about to drink.

It look alluring with mixture of blue and f/c .

"You mean, Q research? It is going well.. Though much is not known.." You said while, staring st the tube he hold as he took notice of it.

As he brought near his face while staring at the colour.

"Say what's this potion you about to drink?"

"An experiment"

"Hmm? Wouldn't it harm you?" Asked Mori while tilting his head side, curious.

He was abit annoyed you been taller then, him by an inch in just some years, unexpected growth.

"I'm used to it"

"You don't get it.. You can give the others for experiment.. You know.." He said while shaking the potion slightly.. It was alluring him, it give him an urge to break it.

"It will be dangerous.. Its better if I test it first" you said while pat Elise who hold the hem of your coat as she giggle.

"Do whatever you want, but I don't want you to die on me.. Would you?"

"Wouldn't that make.. your life easier"

He chuckle shaking head a bit. He smile at you while, bring the potion near you.

"So, what this potion is about?"

"Nothing much, just to sharpen one mind"

"Oh?" As he retreated the potion before you take it. "Wouldn't it better if, i drink it then?"

"I don't recommend"

"Why not? Is it for someone else?"

"No.." You kept your right hand on to your mouth to cover a cough as he hummed to himself and glance at Elise who was still holding your coat.

"Say, Elise.. Will you like to drink it?"

"Huh? Ok-" she pause when you quickly grabbed the potion as Moro kept a firm grasp onto the potion as you hesitantly let go of it while, your shaking your head lightly .

"it is not.. finish yet"

"Oh? But weren't you about drink it?"

"It was for a test"

Mori knew something was wrong with the potion.

"What it is trully is?" He mutter as he signal a guard who was on guard outside who reluctantly come inside a little hesistant as his friend the other guard was worried.

"Here, drink it" said Mori which you protest to let the guard to do so yet the guard listen and drink it.

The man stood there for a while until he started coughing blood making you held Elise away as she grunt in disgust with the awful smell as the man look up horrified.

"Oya? His body is cracking up" said Mori amuse and slight overwhelm by your potion that now make the man started to crack. I mean his skin started to shattered as you quickly turn and took a jar and pass him a blue candy.

"Swallow it before you turn into dust!" You said alarming the three for your voice to be a shout.

The now slowly in pain guard did as told quickly and swallow the candy it was that big more like a pill round in shape.

The man skin stop cracking as most of his face was cracked and bleeding.

"I knew, you were good at it!" Said Mori smiling at you as you cough trying to calm down as you didn't meant to kill him.

"See Rintaro! Y/n can make good one potions!" Said Elise hugging you as you stood there with the blank expression.

The guard who was the witness was trembling in fear as Mori signed him to come and carry his friend to get healed as the guard hesistantlly came forward.

"So, how do we deal with this?" Asked Mori annoyed that you were going to be the person that almost turn to dust.

"His face will slowly.. healed don't let him eat meat for a while . it will be better he don't go out for a week" you said side glancing at the fallen body as the guard Tremblingly took ahold of his friend and carry him while being in fear.

"I- we-we will be go-going" said the frighten guard bowing and leave as Mori hummed happily.

'Now they know why I make him one of my man, bufffons..' He thought to himself, disappointed you save the guard that was badmouthing you clearly as you almost often confined to the research lab.. Speaking of which..

"Y/n"

"Yes?" You glance at the boss while arranging the potions as Mori smirk while Elise was poking around the tube around the lab.

"You will, be going to a mission, tomorrow.."

"What..?"

"Since, you are still apart of Port mafia despite our contract.. You can't just stay in lab while I bring Products for you.. Can I?" He said as you thought for a moment and nod.

"Alright, It is true I need to go out for research too.."

"And maybe, you will find some ability interesting, from mission" said Mori as Elise nod agreeing as you thought for a moment.

"Alright, What will be the mission be?"

"You will be with, Mai Su on a mission of Intel.. The information will be giving tomorrow, you should sleep now" said Mori while called Elise to come with him and carry her on his arm as Elise asked for a hugged making you sighed.

Mori chuckle while hugging you with Elise so, practically its threw people hugged.

The figure frozed while staring at the scene, it look like a family hugged as Mori was smiling with Elise chuckling happily as you let a small smile present on your expression.

It was very different.

Was it a act of Mori? Because he doesn't let anyone close to Elise nor himself yet, he treated you like something close.

Something important, which not all receive. Where you a soft spot for Mori in his life?.

Their blue, eyes glared at the scene while, walking in annoyance, their hands were tighten into a fist.

'I will make sure it will be me rather then, the filthy man!'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The room was silent as the h/c hair male have walk on the halls as others greet while bowing.

Something was strange as your eyes flicker on the guard who flinch and bow while walking away in fear. You could hear them talk about you yet, you cared less as you knock the door of Mori office who told you to get inside.

It was a simple mission as you took the notice of the women whose black hair resemble the darkness of night sky, her eyes resemble the stars a shade of blue.

A cigar on her lips as she finally get out of the office while walking with you as you both did mission.. More likely she sat on the corner watching you deal with fighting which, was troublesome.

You on the other hand careless as you realise some of the enemy doesn't have an ability.

"Seems like we have finished the work, don't you dare tell my Boss about the mission of me doing nothing" said the women while smoking which you nod while analysing her.

You could care less about the mission as you just want to find out information regarding how you end up here without much memories.. Such as how you came here, how are you going back.. You do know you were once immortal but maybe you aren't here..

"Alright"

"Good boy~"

-

After your return, you watch her cling onto the boss more likely, hoping for a praise as Mori smile calmly and said she did good as she left lovesick, you were now alone with Mori again.

"If, your wondering about Elise, she is eating some sweets in the next room" said Mori as he assigned you to walk closer, you weren't searching for Elise as you are aware she will be near Mori anyways, you were worried about Q.

"How really was the mission?" Asked Mori, as a small smile graze upon your lips as to reassure the boss that the women have helped you on the mission well, so that atleast she can get distracted with Mori and you can find out more about the enemies and dealt with them and maybe you will find more about why you are here..

"She really is good in aid.. " you said calmly as Mori nod smiling saying Dazai have arrived and wanted to meet you and called Su back to his office.

Which, you nod and took your leave while, patted Elise one last time and walk onto the empty hallways.

You took notice of her not too long as she was taking a smoke break.

"Sir Mori, have called for you" you said as the Women nodded smiling happily while throwing away the cigarette.

"He is going to purpose me!! I can't wait to marry him!!" She said as you chuckle softly.

"He do have a child" you said as you know not all know Elise being Mori Ability as the women squeal happily.

"If, I marry him, Elise will soon have a new sibling!!" She said blushing madly as you reminded her to go before making Mori angry which she quickly left while skipping on her way.

"Y/n-Sensei!" Called out Q while hugging you alarming you.

"Oh, Q is something-"

"Play with me!" They said as their eyes glowed with a dangerous glint.

"Alright"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The darkness consume you as you could barely make out what happen.

"Big brother" said a voice as you notice a blurry child rushed to you. Where as another women came slowly, She has long, flowing black hair. The front, side parted fashion and the rest is tied into a rat-tail with a long dark-blue hairpin. The front is cut into neat, slightly side-swept bangs and is finished with a small dangling hair accessory. Even her eyes were blurred As the young child, girl have blonde hair her eyes were blurry yet, an elf ears was obvious.

"Can I get more explosives from sister Yomi!?" She asked as you were dazed state as you muttered something to The young girl who pouted.

"But!"

"Come on y/n, She really want new explosives" said The older women as her smile was soft as you had an urge to stay on the dreamlike state until.

The world started to blur as if someone was shooing you.

"S!"

"-seii!!"

"Sensei!!"

"Senseiii!!!" Shouted a voice as your eyes shot open to land onto the brown one, his eye stare at you with worried expression and relief, there was blood on his left cheek.

"Sensei! We have to get you to hospital or get treatment!"

"What do you mean?"

That's when it click as you sat up clutching your head or was about to until, you notice blood on your hand, your eyes landed onto the bloody stomach of yours as slowly your eyes landed on to the boy.

"Dazai" you called out to the boy who help you up as you stared at him deathly in the eyes which he flinched.

"Where is Q?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

----------------------------

.
.
.
.
.

A:n- so! Have a great
Day /night ahead!.

Hope you like the chapter.

*I don't know much about plot but I do recall, Q got prisoned because of causing casualties so..

Anyway thanks for the votes!!

.
.
.
.
.

•━━━━━━━━•° °•━━━━━━━━•
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝗼𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬:

*𝘺/𝘯 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴.

*𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭... 𝘘 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

*𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘥𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯.

*𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘥𝘢..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

169K 5.8K 14
∘♡༉∘ 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐛𝐮�...
48.3K 1.5K 36
[ COMPLETED ] "𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢" Reminder: ⚠️ ...
68.6K 2.5K 32
"..we never met.." L/n Y/n, she was just someone whose entire existence disappear like thin air. And she never met her soulmate in person. ----- Yand...
43.4K 1.9K 18
a:n- Y/n ability will be similar with Raiden Shogun from genshin Impact! mostly her ability and some slight... in other factor.. but reminder! it is...