The Stranger That Changed My...

By IGOT7_Elf

Ever Since HyukJae Mother died , his father changed . He became abusive , he always came home drunk at night... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

1.5K 47 14
By IGOT7_Elf

THANKS FOR 1K READERS! Here is the chapter all you guys been waiting for about three weeks lolol , I hope you guys like it !
__________________________

"Yes." HyukJae blushed, trying to look away from DongHae, in fear that the older man might tease him for being so bashful. He was seventeen for God's sake! He shouldn't be this shy when it came to love and sex...and yet...he swallowed hard.

DongHae rested his forehead against his own. "I'll be gentle." he said as he trailed a kiss down to his lips.

"Okay.." he nodded and kissed back, letting him slide his tongue into his mouth. HyukJae moaned and arched his body into DongHae's. His heart raced as he brought up all his courage and cupped DongHae's crotch, rubbing the member through the thin material of his pants.

"Ahhh....hey..." DongHae moaned into HyukJae's ear, making the younger boy become harder. He didn't know the older man would sound so husky when moaning.

"Sorry. Ah.. hey!" HyukJae flinched when he felt small bites along his neck.

Donghae bit along the boy's neck, sucking and biting gently to leave tiny little marks along the light skin. "Now everyone will know you're mine." he smirked.

DongHae then pulled HyukJae's pants down, exposing his erected member. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked again before continuing.

HyukJae smiled and nodded. "I'm sure." he reached out and pulled DongHae's hips against his. "Don't disappoint me." he growled into the older man's ear, making him lose control. He took both of their arousals into his hand and started to pump his hand up and down.

"You'll regret saying that." he teased HyukJae as he watched the younger boy squirm and moan under him. He smash his lips against the smaller boy and pushed his tongue into his mouth, panting curse words everytime he felt a spasm caused by the friction from rubbing against each other. HyukJae panted while trying to keep his moans quiet but failing everytime DongHae pumped them both harder.

"Let out your moans." DongHae grunted.

"No..." HyukJae whimpered.

DongHae smirked and spread the boys legs even wider. He stopped pumping them both and stuck two of his fingers in his mouth to wet them. He brought his hand to HyukJae's entrance and started to rub him there. HyukJae's face reddened as he jerked his body up.

"Are you okay?" DongHae asked concerned when he saw the boy's terrified look. He could tell that he was having flashbacks of something horrible. He stopped and hugged HyukJae again.

"I-I'm sorry." HyukJae trembled. "I-I didn't mean to-" he tried to explained but DongHae hushed him.

"Shhh...it's okay. We can stop if you want to. Don't feel forced to do something you don't want to do." he patted his head.

HyukJae's body started to tremble as he thought back to the horrible things that had happened to him. It wasn't like he was purposely thinking about them, but they came crashing into his through with is control. Even though what he was doing with DongHae was enjoyable, he was triggered with the slightest reminder of his nightmare. It was a good thing DongHae comforting him but his emotions were going to explode out of him. He started to calm down as DongHae's touch ran through his hair and back of his neck to comfort him.

HyukJae composed himself and looked at DongHae determinedly. "I'm okay now." he smiled.

"Are you sure? Don't feel forced if you don't want to." DongHae brushed his face tenderly again to make sure the younger boy was fine.

HyukJae reached down and rubbed DongHae's member. "I'm fine."

"Ahh...hey." DongHae gasped. "That's not fair."

The older man brought his hand to HyukJae opening again and rubbed him tenderly, making him blush and wanting to cry out. He held himself back again.

"Were you about to scream?" DongHae smirked as he stuck one finger inside of him. "Let me hear that sweet voice of yours."

"No..." HyukJae shook in pleasure. "It's too embarrassing."

"Stubborn are we?" DongHae placed his finger inside and started to push it back and forth slowly.

"Ah...!" HyukJae immediately grabbed a pillow and covered his face. DongHae was doing this one purpose. that sadistic bastard. But somehow...everytime DongHae smirked it made his erection throb even more, making him crave DongHae to be as close to him as possible. DongHae grabbed the pillow and threw it to the side. "Don't covered yourself up."

"But-!"

"Just don't." he kissed him gently on the forehead and felt HyukJae immediately calm down. "You're beautiful and I want to look at your face while we're doing this."

DongHae slid another finger into him but this time it went in a lot easier since HyukJae had calmed down because of the kiss. "How do you feel?" DongHae asked.

HyukJae felt his fingers slide smoothly in and out of him much easier this time. Instead of pain, it felt good. Really good. "Ah...it's good. Don't stop." he moaned, craving for DongHae to eventually shove his member inside of him.

HyukJae grabbed DongHae's hand. "Enough. I want you now." he begged. He kissed DongHae deeply. DongHae then took his throbbing member and slowly started to push his way into HyukJae's entrance, resulting in the younger boy clawing at his back and wrapping his legs tightly around DongHae's waist.

"It's okay. You can do it harder." HyukJae thrusted his body up to meet with DongHae's when the older man slammed into him hard. HyukJae let out a lustful scream, pleasing the man on top of him.

"There. Your voice sounds nice. That wasn't so bad was it?" he teased.

HyukJae pouted. "Don't push it or I won't let you finish."

Donghae kissed him again as he started to thrust himself in and out of HyukJae. Since it wasn't a tight fit, he quicken his pace and went all out, making the boy under him scream louder and louder. He didn't care if his neighbours heard. He just wanted to make HyukJae feel as good as possible.

"More..." HyukJae begged as he felt the older man's pace quicken. DongHae reached down and started to pump HyukJae's member while thrusting into him as hard as possible, sending the other boy into ecstasy. Never has he felt this much pleasure and it made the boys mind go blank as he was approaching orgasm.

"I'm almost there." he moaned loudly while starting to spill out from his aching member. DongHae grunted loudly into his ear. "Me too..."

After giving Hyuk one final thrust, DongHae ejaculated while HyukJae came and shot his load all over DongHae's chest, resulting in the two laying there panting and out of breath.

"How was that?" DongHae asked with a proud smile.

"It was okay." HyukJae teased with a smirk.

______________________

"So how about some new clothes?" DongHae asked the younger boy as he lathered shampoo onto the younger boy hair, making a funny mohawk hair style that elicited a pouty response from HyukJae.

"New clothes?" EunHyuk asked as he was scrubbing his arms.

"Yeah." DongHae ran his hands through the blonds hair as the water washed out all the soap. "It's for your new job." he laughed.

"Hmmmm " The younger boy thought to himself , as he sat back , resting his back on the elder males chest and lifted his head slightly up so he and the brunette was staring at each other .

"that seems like something good to do to make time Pass by .... But I don't want you wasting your money on me , wouldn't it be a burden? I wouldn't want you t-" The blond couldn't finish what he was saying. The elder placed his lips on the blonds plump ones and kissed him passionately, stopping the younger from saying anything else. The younger closed his eyes and moved his face closer , deepening the kiss. They backed away and continue to stare at each other .

" It's not a burden HyukJae , I want to buy you clothes . You may think it may bother me , but it doesn't , it actually makes me happy that I'm helping you . I want to make you happy hyukjae " DongHae Said , placing his hand on hyukjae cheek , caressing it . DongHae started to bring his face closer but

" stop" hyukjae said quietly, backing away and turning his body around so he is laying on the other side of the tub , which made DongHae stare at him in confusion

" what's the matter ?" The elder asked in confusion , sitting up .

" what are we now? " The blond asked , biting his lip after . The elder raised a eyebrow

" what do you mean?" The elder asked in confusion

" how we kissed ...a-and.... S-slept together , what would that make us ? " HyukJae asked as he played with his fingers . The elder started to chuckle , making the younger look up at him.

" what's so funny?" The younger asked , sounding pretty hurt . Was what happen those two was just a fling ? Hyukjae was thinking to himself . Was what ever happen between those two was just some thing to pass by time ?

Hyukjae was about to get out of the tub but the elder pushed him back down and sat on his knees , bringing his face closer to the younger boy .

" what do you think it means?" The brunette asked as he placed his hand on the blonds face and had his thin lips just inches away from those plump ones .

" I-I " HyukJae started to stutter , staring at those eyes that were right in front of him . Staring into those eyes made him speechless . The elder started to chuckle and smile .

" it means that we are dating ...." The elder said and gave the younger boy a gentle kiss

" Dating? " Did he really just say what I think he said ? - hyukjae thought to himself . Him and DongHae are dating ?

" yes.... Which means your my boyfriend and I'm your boyfriend " DongHae responded with a smile .

Hyukjae felt like his heart was about to explode from how happy he was .

" so we're officially boyfriends?" HyukJae asked and DongHae only nodded with a smile in response .

HyukJae couldn't help it , he was so happy . He lunged forward pushing the elder so the elder could rest his back on the tube which made the brunette slightly surprise at the younger boy bold actions . The blond quickly placed his lips on the elder and started to kiss him roughly , earning a groan from the older male under him .

The younger decided to tease the elder. He started the like the elders lip , begging for entrance which the elder gladly accepted , opening his mouth , letting HyukJae tongue slide in . As HyukJae was sucking the brunettes tongue , making the elder moan is a husky tone which turn HyukJae on so much , the elder pushed the younger lower body down and started to rub their lower regions together , making both the moan in there kiss .

The blond knew if they didn't stop , they were going to end up doing a round two so he quickly moved his head away

" it's late , we should sleep " The younger said and the elder only nodded , breathing heavily due to that kiss . HyukJae quickly got out of the tub, grabbed the closest towel and left the bathroom.

HyukJae dried off his body and then ran the towel through his hair. He watched as his new lover also dried himself off and approached him from behind. He felt strong arms wrap around his slender frame.

"Are you going to leave me hanging with that?" DongHae purred into HyukJae's ear and nuzzled his neck.

HyukJae blushed as he felt his cheeks heat up while DongHae's hot breath breathed into the crook of his neck. The older man trailed kisses down his neck and licked his ear to tease him. "Q-quit it. It's late we should sleep."

"But I want you." DongHae inhaled HyukJae's sweet scent in and nibbled on his ear. He ran his warm hands up HyukJae's stomach and onto his chest, feeling every inch of his skin and wanting to take him again. He wanted to-

HyukJae elbowed DongHae in the stomach, causing the air to be knocked out of the older man and him letting go of the younger boy. "Ow..." he kneeled over in pain, clenching his stomach. "I deserved that." he coughed with a laugh.

"I said it's late." HyukJae sternly replied as he threw on some PJs and slipped into bed. "We also just cleaned up too now come to bed."

DongHae pouted and pulled on some PJ bottoms. "Sorry." he climbed into bed next to HyukJae.

"You can spoon me though" HyukJae took DongHae's arms and wrapped them around his smaller body. He snuggled his back against DongHae but when he felt a familiar hardness poking him against his bottom, he glared back. "Seriously?"

"I'm sorry! Geez!" DongHae grumbled. "Good night!" he rested against HyukJae as the younger boy rolled his eyes even though he couldn't help but hold back a laugh.

___________

"Ready to head out?" DongHae asked as he downed the last bit of his coffee and shuddering. He had accidentally put two teaspoons of salt instead of sugar and the coffee ended up a nasty combination of bitter and salty. HyukJae insisted on making him another cup but he did not want to trouble him since he was already making breakfast. Not only that but the coffee would have been too hot to finish in time anyways.

"Yeah." HyukJae dried his hands and took off his apron. "Where are we going anyways? The mall from last time?" he asked.

"Nah, I have a better mall in mind. They have better quality of clothes there."

"A fancy mall?" HyukJae laughed, grabbing his jacket and putting on his shoes at the front entrance.

"Sorta." DongHae buttoned up his jacket as well and followed the younger boy after e stepped into his boots. "It has more name brand things."

"so a rich people's mall?" HyukJae joked. "I hate rich people."

"Hey..." DongHae gave his shoulder a slight smack before entering his car and driving off to the mall.

_____________

"There's too many outfits here!" HyukJae complained while DongHae picked out outfits for him and piled them into his hand. It was getting to the point that he could barely hold anything because it was getting too heavy. "Are you picking out more for me?!"

"You should try on as many as possible." DongHae looked at an outfit carefully before tossing it into the younger boy's hold. HyukJae sighed that this was probably going to take the whole day. He hated clothes shopping the most. He couldn't believe that this big pile was all from one store so he couldn't imagine how much clothes he's going to have to try on by the end of the day.

"I'll go try these on." HyukJae quickly said before DongHae tossed another outfit into his pile. He didn't like the way DongHae was eyeing the three other outfits on the rack.

"Alright. Take your time." DongHae sighed and put an outfit back on the hanger.

As HyukJae was turning around the opposite way, he felt himself collide with another person and ended up dropping the majority of the outfits he had in his arms. "Crap!" he cried out as he fell back onto DongHae. The older man caught him.

"You okay? Kinda clumsy today, aren't we?" DongHae teased with a grin.

"Real funny." HyukJae said as he looked to the floor at all the clothes they picked and let you a big sigh. "There's too much. I don't need this much clothes." he protested.

DongHae went and grabbed all the items on the floor and carefully placed them to the side. "go into the change room and I'll hand you each outfit while you change."

HyukJae rolled his eyes and grabbed the first two outfits and went in.

"Stop acting like kid." DongHae snickered.

"I'm not. All these outfits are pointless. I don't even go out often." HyukJae shut the changing door behind him and threw the two outfits onto the bench in the room and started changing.

"It's not that bad to have more nice things." DongHae said from the other side. "Why would you want to wear the same outfit in the same week?"

HyukJae pulled off his t-shirt and tried on the black dress shirt with the light grey accents on the edge of the collar. "I don't mind. Clothes doesn't make a difference to me." he buttoned up the shirt and checked himself out in the mirror. Not bad he had to admit. "I never had much to begin with so it doesn't make a difference to me." he said solemnly.

DongHae heard the sadness in his voice and nodded understandably even though the young boy couldn't see him through the changing room door. "That's gonna change." he said under his breath.

"What?" HyukJae asked.

"Nothing. Want another outfit?" DongHae asked.

"Sure." HyukJae replied and felt a pair of pants and shirt come flying over the door and onto his head. He lifted the clothes off of him with a smile as he had indeedheard DongHae's reply afterall.

"Thank you." he whispered to himself.

_______________________

"That looks good!" HyukJae jabbed DongHae's bit of pasta and tried it. "The food at the mall here is so fancy!" he chewed, savouring the delicious taste of the Italian meal. He was expecting hamburgers and other crappy fast food but this was unexpected!

"Like you said. This is a rich person's mall." DongHae joked.

"Yeah, this sushi tastes like restaurant stuff." he ate away at his food. It's been so long since he has had food this good. "But it's expensive though." he pouted at his meal costing so much for only twelves pieces of sushi. But it was worth it since it was so good. Rich people are lucky.

"Even I don't eat out all the time so don't feel too bad." DongHae said, finishing his dish. "It's not good to eat out all the time."

"I'm used to eating out all the time anyways so it doesn't bother me." he laughed as he ate the last roll.

"You may not look like it but it's probably not good for your body." DongHae said. "Do you at least buy healthy food?"

"Yeah!" HyukJae sipped his iced tea. "I buy cake, burgers, crepes, sometimes fries because those are so good!"

DongHae narrowed his eyes and cringed at the younger boy's diet. "How are you still walking?" he asked.

"I feel fine."

"I'm amazed."

"Whatever. I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back." he got up to wash his hands and DongHae nodded.

HyukJae jogged to the bathroom with his heart beating fast. Not from his fast pace but from can't believing that he was actually talking and joking so casually with DongHae. Not only that but they're both together now! Was this a dream because he just couldn't believe it. Never in the time that he met DongHae has he imagined even being with him. Hell, he didn't think the older man would even bat an eye towards and be his friend let alone more than that. For once he actually felt happy.

HyukJae turned the corner and was ripped from his thoughts. He stood there frozen as he watch a familiar person wash his hands. He was about to run but his legs were frozen and he didn't move.

The other person dried off his hands on his pants and saw the younger boy as he was turning to leave. They both stared at each other for a long while before the other person broke the silence.

"It's been a while HyukJae." the man smirked and crossed his arms. "Fancy seeing you here."

The boy turned around and was about to run but the other male gabbed him by the arm and pulled him back towards himself .

" don't scream " The older male said in a husky voice makings the younger boy body stiffen in terror .

" D-Dad , what are you doing here?" The blond asked in a shaken voice.

The male stayed quiet and brought the boy into a hug which scared the boy . The older male waited until everyone in the bathroom left and before anyone could come in the older man rushed to the door , pulling the younger boy with him painfully and locked the door . He turned his head to stare at the younger boy who already had watery eyes .

"I'm just doing what everyone else is doing in here , shopping , but wow , I didn't know I will see you here , why are you here anyways?" the older male asked , smirking deviously at the younger . HyukJae stayed silent , he didn't want to tell his father about DongHae , he was so scared for DongHae , God knows what this monster would do to him .

The silence made the older male anger rise and he threw the younger boy to the ground , making him wince in pain. He walked to the boy and grabbed him by the hair .

I'm not letting him do this to me , I'm stronger than him , I know I am - HyukJae thought to himself . The older male pushed the younger boy to the wall and cupped the younger boys face roughly .

" now be a good boy and come home with your father " The older man said harshly , hitting HyukJae back against the wall , the younger boy squeeze his eyes shut in pain from the impact on the wall . The blond took a deep breath

" I'm not letting you control my life anymore, I'm stronger than I was before and I'm not afraid of you anymore " The younger boy said staring into his fathers eye , not breaking eye contact . The older man just chuckled evilly and smirked .

Before the older man knew it , the younger boy stomped on the older mans foot , making him groan in pain and release his grip from HyukJae's face . The younger quickly pushed his father , making him lose balance and fall on the floor . The blond quickly took the chance and ran towards the bathroom door unlocking it and opening quickly and running quickly out of the door .

" that bastard " The older man on the ground mumbled To himself as he was getting up from the floor

" there is no way I'm letting him get away this time, when I bring him home , he is totally dead " With that , the older man ran out of the bathroom to go chase the younger boy .

Tears streamed down HyukJae's face. Again, he was running. Always running. why did that seem so familiar? Maybe because all he did his whole life was run away in order to hide from the nightmare called home. He was pathetic. Always running and never fighting back.

He bit back a sob and hated himself. If only he was strong enough.

As he ran through the mall it felt like an eternity. He could see people passing by him giving him weird looks and shouting in the distant that he was trying to tune out. A few people he ran by asked if he was alright but he didn't stop and kept going. He wanted to see DongHae so bad. He needed to see DongHae. He was the only thing that could save him at the moment.

He needed him so badly.

He didn't know when and he didn't know how but before he knew it he was in a warm embrace with a familiar soothing voice asking him what was wrong. It took him a while before he looked up to find his sanctuary.

"W-what's wrong?" DongHae asked with worry all over his face. HyukJae buried his face into DongHae's chest and couldn't speak.

DongHae looked up and saw a man running towards them and stopped right in front of them. The man looked out of breath and angry. He also looked familiar. DongHae's eyes widened.

"Boss?" he stuttered while holding the quivering boy in his arms. HyukJae body tensed and he stared up at the brunette with a emotion of surprise mixed with terror. The younger father took a deep breath, finally catching his breath from all that running. He smiled at the brunette .

" hello DongHae " The blond heard his father greet the brunette with politeness. HyukJae gripped tightly on DongHae's sleeves.

He couldn't believe it ...

His monster of a father .....

Is DongHaes boss?...

_________________________________
That's the ending of this chapter!
Hope you guys like it ^^

Me and the co author have been busy and haven't finish writing chapter 6 , so it might take awhile , I'll post the next chapter once we finish writing chapters 6-8 . Hope you guys don't mind waiting .

Q: Do you guys like this story so far?
- Rate it 1-10?

Was the smut okay? , should there be more to the smut or less xS ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.3K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...
1.7M 61.9K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
198K 12.1K 130
❝ Please no-no please stop , it hurts please ❞ jimin cried out as a strong hand fisted into his soft brown hairs making him whimper in pain . ❝ don'...
599K 34K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...