𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 【𝐓...

De BlitzMikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson's immortal life was nothing but darkness. But his life was changed forever when fate brought... Mais

intro to characters
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter One

190 3 2
De BlitzMikaelson

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

Early morning at 6:00 AM, inside the St. Anne's Church fighting gym, Klaus Mikaelson is slung across the fight cage and lands onto the floor mat with bruises on his face.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Klaus's opponent is the Original Witch-Vamp Hybrid, Astrid Nuova.

Klaus spits out some blood and looks up at Astrid, who sly smirks at him.

"Oh, no, I hope I didn't hit you too hard, Klaus." Astrid taunted him with a sly grin.

Klaus slowly gets up back up to his feet. He and Astrid exchange punches to each other, and she knocks him out onto the floor mat again.

Everyone cheers, hysterically.

Astrid Nuova chuckles softly to herself.

Klaus panting to himself laying on the floor mat with bruises on his face. He slowly lays sideways on the floor mat, looking around at everyone hysterically cheering.

He slowly tunes them out as he slowly faints.

"Nik?!" Rebekah said, and becomes inaudible. "Nik?"

Everything becomes dim, upon Klaus entering a connection bond with his wife, Sabrina.

"Klaus?!" Sabrina exclaimed, getting up to her feet, snapping him out of his faint.

Klaus looks up at Sabrina. "Sabrina?"

"You can do it. Don't give up. I believe in you." Sabrina said, gently holding her Mikaelson M necklace in her fingers.

Klaus slowly gets up to his feet. And somehow, Astrid notices the strong connection between Klaus and Sabrina.

"So, on your feet." Sabrina said with a nod and a small smile.

Regaining his strength and ceasing the connection bond, Klaus slowly gets back up to his feet and uses his vamp-speed to knock out Astrid with a neck snap, making unconscious onto the floor mat.

Everyone cheers for Klaus. He and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. She blows him a kiss and a playfully thumbs up on both hands.

⚜️⚜️

CRESCENT MANOR

Later on that early morning, family and best friends of the Mikaelson's had reconvened with Crescent Wolves.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina is gently leaning sideways on a tree trunk, with her light gray drape shawl wrapped around her shoulders, with her arms folded, looking around at everyone enjoying themselves. She small smiles to herself.

Klaus slowly walks up behind her and peck her cheek with a kiss. Sabrina looks at Klaus small smiles at him.

"Hey, Mikaelson." Sabrina greeted her husband. "Beep, Beep."

"Beep, beep back." Klaus said with a small smile. "You're not planning on standing on your feet aren't you?"

"Probably not." Sabrina replied to him. "Why?"

Klaus gently takes Sabrina's hand and walks away.

Shortly afterwards...

Klaus and Sabrina are now, sitting atop of the rooftop of the Crescent Manor, gently holding each other's hands.

"I haven't sat up here. This is pretty cool." Sabrina said.

"Yeah, I know." Klaus said.

And Sabrina looks at the party itself. "You can see the party from up here."

"Interesting, isn't it?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, it is." Sabrina said.

"So, what's the Talamasca Caste up to now?" Klaus asked her.

"Supernatural folklore magazines." Sabrina replied to him. "Such as vampire, werewolves and witches folklore."

"Interesting." Klaus said.

Sabrina chuckles softly to herself. "Yeah, Jesse and I are gonna work on our own folklore magazines with the pictures that she took on our trips to Transylvania, Bucharest and Romania."

"And what of Slater?" Klaus asked.

"He left the Talamasca Caste." Sabrina tells him.

"Really?" Klaus said.

"Yeah, and he went back to his coffee shop." Sabrina said, and glances at the roof itself and looks at Klaus. "I'm not gonna fall off this roof, am I?"

Klaus chuckles softly to himself. "You're not gonna fall off the roof, Sabrina."

"Okay. Just asking." Sabrina said.

"Can I say something blissfully?" Klaus asked Sabrina.

"Sure. What?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm happy." Klaus said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other with the warm breeze flows through her dark brown hair.

Sabrina gently pulls off her drape shawl and uses her wolf-sped to sped away. And Klaus vamp-sped after her.

Sabrina walks across the living room and out of the back double doors leading out to the balcony railing.

Sabrina looks around for her husband, Klaus, who stealthy walks up behind her, gently wraps his arms around her waist, causing Sabrina to playfully gasps and chuckles to herself.

Klaus gently rests his chin on her shoulder.

"I do love it when you want me to chase you." Klaus said to her.

"I know." Sabrina said, and looks at the sunrise itself. "It's almost sunrise."

"Maybe, we can watch the sunrise comes up together." Klaus suggested.

"And maybe, you can paint it." Sabrina also suggested.

"I like your suggestion better, Love." Klaus said to her.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Nik? Time to leave." Kol said, and small waves at his sister-in-law, Sabrina. "Hello, Sabrina."

"Hi, Kol." Sabrina said.

"Oh, bloody hell." Klaus said with a eye roll and slowly walks away.

Sabrina giggles softly to herself and gently folds her arms and gently leans on the wall.

Klaus slowly walks back up to her with a small smile. "You coming along, Love?"

"Oh, crap. I'm coming. I'm coming." Sabrina said, and walks away after Klaus.

And Klaus and Sabrina exchange chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

At sunrise, in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Klaus and Sabrina are asleep in bed, underneath the bedcover. He's gently cuddling her from behind and she's laying in front of him.

{Sabrina's Pajamas Outfit}

- Klaus's Nightmare -

A distraught Klaus is gently holding Sabrina in his arms. She has dark veins on her chest and arms.

"Sabrina?" Klaus distraughtly said to himself.

Awakening from his nightmare,
Klaus sits up sideways with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body. He looks at his sleeping wife, Sabrina, laying beside him.

"Klaus? Are you okay?" She asked him, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream." Klaus reassured her and gently lays back down on the bed with his head on the pillow.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Sabrina said to him.

"You still don't pry, don't you?" Klaus asked her.

"Not really." Sabrina replied to him. "If you don't want to talk about it, I won't press you any further."

Klaus small smiles at her and gently wraps his arm around her waist. "I love you."

"I love you too." Sabrina said to him with a small smile.

Klaus and Sabrina small smiles at each other and he gently holds her close to him, slowly drifting back to sleep.

But Klaus worries about his nightmare and what does it have to do with his wife, Sabrina.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.3K 597 23
After five years of quiet, New Orleans and the Mikaelson family are forced to band together to face an ancient evil that's trying to rip the infamous...
910 31 28
A bonus story of Klaus Mikaelson and Sabrina Cooper love story. Klaus Mikaelson and Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson are happily married and their life is bl...
60.8K 872 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...
1K 22 19
It's been five years since the two Epic Loves; Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson, have been separated from each other due to Sab...