beautiful one, sharer of my l...

Por sssadora

who but you will ever hold my heart? Lu Yun Gojo Satoru is to be wed to the daughter of Zen'in Naobito. What... Mais

1: Duties
2: Smile and bear it
3: Water is good luck
4: Falling victim
5: Swim in a pond
6: Mail is here!
8: Gojo Satoru's bad handwriting
9: Adventures at the post house
10: New friends
11: Scorned child
12: High-maintenance
13: Big news
14: Letters to home
15: Dinner with friends!
16: Geto
17: Satoru is home
18: Real pain
19: Family ties
20: Shithead brother-in-law
21: Late honeymoon
22: Kiss and make up
23: The lion tamer and her small cat
24: The heartbreak of Maeda Jun
25: Misfortune upon the Zen'in siblings
26: Megumi's bad attitude
27: Allegiances and devotion
28: Tank!
29: Happy birthday Satoru
30: First snow
31: Pathetic and entirely manly
32: Good times, more bad times
33: Happy new year!
34: Unease
35: Zen'in return
36: Conspiracies of the Kamo and Zen'in
37: Perfect preparation
38: The war effort
39: Enlightenment
40: I love this bar
41: Just us and Toji
42: O, children
43: Lifelines
Ending notes

7: Naoya's letter

394 19 3
Por sssadora

Satoru normally woke up before you, but you were wide awake as you listened to his breathing next to you. You were sore. Tired. Sore from the endless amount of sex you had, and tired from everything else. You turned your head to look at your husband sleeping peacefully with his limbs sprawled out all across the bed.

You couldn't bring yourself to smile when you looked at him. He was your husband and you enjoyed his company (among other things) but...you held no romance for him. You could only assume he felt the same way. After all, you had only known him for a little over a week and knew close to nothing about him.

However you pushed the heavy comforter off of you and let your legs hang off the edge of the bed, eyes turning to the letter from Naoya that you promised you would read this morning. It was sitting on the nightstand just waiting to be opened, and open it you would. You stood up quietly and picked up the parchment, padding over across the room to the bay window. It was dark in the room, yet you let the smallest amount of light in that you could without waking Satoru, and sat down under said light. Said light reflected off the bright flowers Satoru had so graciously picked for you with Itadori's assistance.

It warmed you. Calmed you down before you set your eyes on your brother's writing.

Sister-

I wish to check in on you and see how married life is treating you. Cousin Megumi reports that Gojo is spoiling you, which I deem hard to believe.

However there are other matters I wish to address since our last meeting: I feel I have taken your kindness and easygoing personality for granted. The estate has seemed downtrodden since your departure, which I am sure you are aware of, and I have lost the only person I consider a friend.

You smiled at his words...finding it a little hard to believe that they actually belonged to Naoya. You let out a little sigh and set your chin upon your hand.

Satoru had woken up by now unbeknownst to you, and observed silently as you continued reading.

I do hope that man is taking care of you. I have no doubt you are being a good wife to him and kind to his employees. I do recommend that you get off the estate and into the villages surrounding the Gojo fief-making ties with his people will hopefully see what grace attatches to the Zen'in name. Your grace, not mine.

We never got along the best, but it is lonelier now. The only option I have for conversation is with Father or our cousins, but they would switch out our places in a heartbeat. I am not writing so you can pity me as I know you would, I am simply letting you know the current happenings.

Although if you have the opportunity to visit home soon, please take it. Write back to me and to father.

Naoya

You felt yourself frowning after you had finished reading, setting the letter aside and hanging your head down. Three letters now have stated just how bad things went down since you left, and you wondered how far it might improve if your father or brother could learn an ounce of kindness.

You would write them back today and accompany Itadori to the post center. Yes! It would be good to get out of the estate, Naoya was right.

Leaning back on the window, you looked out onto the foggy morning with a smidge of sunlight coming through...in a few minutes, the estate would rise in activity to get on with the day's happenings. However it seemed like the quietness of the morning was all the quietness you would ever get. And even then, you had to spend it with your husband that you knew nothing about.

All you could do was stare out at the expanse of tenured gardens and foggy ponds, wishing that you would've just been born without your last name attatched. Oh, how you wanted to just be left alone.

Something else you wanted was to be more aware of what was going on. You knew vaguely of the bloodshed between the Gojo and Zen'in clans (from your father calling them thieving bastards), and roughly of the Kamo-Inumaki wars that have been going on for years. You didn't quite know how marriage would bring together two battling families, but you were willing to try. Although to be frank, pregnancy scared you straight.

You had not noticed any changes in your body within the past week, but you figured if you conceived within that time, perhaps in the next week or so you would have a missed cycle or have some other tell of being with child. You decided you would consult Nobara to check you every day just to be sure.

Satoru noticed your despair from the bed, but he figured if you wanted comfort or anything else, you would come seek it. You never did, only turned over the letter as you sat silently at the window, and he knew it was then, reading Naoya's letter, that you fully realized what lied within this arrangement. He felt bad, he really did but...this what what you had been raised for.

You stood up then, seeing your husband's bright blue eyes out of the corner of your own but ignoring the fact that he was awake altogether. You walked over to set the letter down on your nightstand and trusted that he would not read it, then put a thin robe over yourself and walked out to find Itadori Yuji. You could not stand to look at your husband right now...for what reason Satoru did not know why, but he let you go.

Walking down the halls, you made yourself have the energy to give polite smiles to workers who had expected that of you by now, although you were angry to do so today. Servant's quarters were easy to find as they were situated at the very front of the estate and directly across from the soldiers, and you did not give a warning as you walked in. Every man currently getting dressed turned to you in shock...never had a woman entered here before.

"Lady Gojo?" one asked

"Why have you come?"

"I need Itadori Yuji." They looked around for a brief moment, but he normally would have greeted you by now.

"He is not here."

"Yes, I do not see him."

You sighed and crossed your arms, frowning and mumbling, "Okay, thank you."

"Lady Gojo, are you alright?"

"I am fine," you gave a weak smile, "thank you again. I will go find him."

"Someone must be with you."

"I do not want anyone else with me."

"Here, Sato-"

"I do not want accompaniment," you said again, but the men before you were complaining about your protest. It was at their clamors and shoving someone to your side that you finally broke down and felt the tears springing in your eyes. "Stop, I only want to find Yuji." you said, voice rising. The soldiers took notice to the tears of their Lord's wife and immediately started to try and calm you down.

Every single one of the them was talking to you, which made it even worse as it made you feel small.

"y/n?" you turned around to find none other than Itadori Yuji standing at the doorway with concern. "Why are you crying?" Without a word and with a relieved sigh, you walked toward him and pulled him by the arm to the outside doors.

One soldier watched your departure and noted, "I am so jealous of him."

"Me as well..."

"I would kill to be her personal assistant."

"y/n-san," Yuji said when you sat down in the plush grass on this chilled morning, "what happened? Why were you in our quarters?"

"I was looking for you."

"I was looking for you, woman!" he laughed as he sat down, and sat down on the brick path next to you. Naoya always called you that as well, with hatred. However you felt no amount of hatred from the man next to you.

"I just needed some outside air, and I know my husband would throw a fit if I was lonesome."

"Indeed he would," he agreed, "do you want someone to grab him?"

"No, I do not wish to see him right now. And I do not want to talk about my problems either."

"Very well."

Satoru watched from his window, the quiet and lonesome air surrounding you. You watched the sun begin to rise over the ponds and still, you and Itadori did not speak a word to each other. Your husband was already planning what you told him was your favorite breakfast with the cooks, and planning how to make you smile at him again.

He had missed it this morning.

"When you take the mail down to the postage center, may I join you?"

His brows quirked up, "yes, if Gojo-sensei says it is fine."

You sighed at his response, and Itadori felt bad but...it was the rules.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8M 70.7K 55
Being the wife of Gojou Satoru while also being from a prestigious family yourself seems to cause many troubles. But it rarely bothers you both cause...
8.9K 204 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...
41.2K 1.8K 17
All Y/l L/n ever wanted was freedom but when you are born into the L/n family freedom is not an option. Y/n is sent to a boarding school for the elit...
18K 731 12
❝𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘?❞ ──────────── You and Yuji have shared a close friendship since the beginning of Jujutsu Un...