Kamen Rider Saber And Smile P...

بواسطة WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

long ago, the book of ancient was the transcribed of history, recordings everything know to man, myth, creatu... المزيد

KAMEN RIDER SABER PREVIEW
FLAME SWORDSMAN SABER!BIRTH,THE PERFECT SMILE, CURE SMILE!
WATER SWORDMAN, ALONG WITH A BLUE LION!BURN UP!IT'S HOT BLOODED CURE SUNNY!
A FATHER AND A SWORDMAN!ROCK, PAPER, SCIESSOR!ITS CURE PEACE
A CLEAR CUT MATCH!CURE March OF THE WINDS!I OPENED THE BOOKZ, THEREFORE
MY FRIENDS, THE THUNDER SWORDSMAN ESPADA!A BEAUTIFUL HEART!CURE BEAUTY!
LIKE THE WIND, HE ARRIVED KENZAN!TEAM FORMATION!SMILE PRECURE!
THE SWORD OF THE KING, LIES IN AVALON!WHERE IT IS? OUR SECRET BASE!
THE ONE THAT IS SEALED IS, ARTHUR!MIYUKI AND CANDY SWITCH PLACE!
IT CAN'T BE-!YAYOI IS CHANGING SCHOOLS!OVERLAP, THE SWORDMAN TIMBRE,
CROSSING SWODS, AND CROSSING FEELINGS!HOT BLOODED!AKANE OKONOMIYAKI LIFE!
THE PRECURE HAVE SHRUNK-!DISTRUBED THUNDER, SPREADING DARK CLOUDS!
THE PROMISE, IN THAT PLACE!THE AWAKENED POWER!RAINBOW HEALING!
I WILL STAY TRUE, TO MY CGONVICTION!SABER NEW FORM DRAGONIC KNIGHT!
SCHOOL EXCURSION LOST IN OSAKA!THESE FEELINGS,DWELL ON THIS BLADE!
REIKA TROUBLES!WHY DO I STUDY!SAVING THE WORLD, A RAY OF LIGHT!
THE ANCIENT MESSAGER OF EITHER LIGHT OR SHADOW!HOT-BLOODED!AKANE COMEDIAN LIFE!
THE FLAME OBESSION, DEFEATED, MEGID!
THE FLAME AND LIGHT, SWORD AND SWORD!THANK YOU PAPA!YAYOI TREASURE!
INVISBLE PEOPLE? MIYUKI AND AKANE BECOME INVISIBLE!
A WISH TO STARS!LET EVEYONE STAY TOGETHER FOR-EVER!SHINE THE BEST, FULL COLOR
NEVERTHELESS, I WANT TO SAVE POEPLE!WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING?
PIERROT REVIVED!PRECURE IN DESPERATE SITUATION!RAMPAGE, PRIMITIVE DRAGON
ON MY FATHER BACK, THE FUTURE HE CARRIED!THE PRECURE BECOME FAIRIES-MIYU!
CLAD IN SMOKE, THE CRIMSON ASSASSIN!it's summer!it's sea!akane and nao obstinate
DEEP DARKNESS, WITH A SWORD!summer festival!huge flower blooming in the nigh sky
SUMMER MAGIC?GRANDMA TREASURE!SORROW, TURN IT INTO A SMILE
LIES? TRUE? I'M NOT AFRAID OF GHOSTS!WRITING THE PAST, DRAWING THE FUTURE
THE PRECURE ARE SUCKED INTO A GAME?!A NEW THE OCEAN DURANDAL
BONDED, EVEN WHEN APART!A BIG TRAP AROUND THE WORLD THROUGH THE BOOK
BELIEVING IN STRENGTH!THE SECRET OF THE ROYAL CLOCK AND CANDY
HEARTS AS ONE!THE PRECURE NEW POWER!BLADE NEW FORM TATEGAMI HYOUJUUSENKI
STORY!A PERIOD DRAMA IN THE MOVIE VILAGE-DOGAZARU!?STILL THE FUTURE CAN CHANGE
WAKE UP, IMMPORTAL SWORDMAN!ALL TOGETHER!MIRACLE FASHION SHOW AT THE FESTIVAL
YAYOI!PROTECT THE EARTH!A PRECURE BECAME ROBOT!AND I WILL BECOME A GOD
TO BE OPENED, THE OMNIPOTENT POWER SOLOMON!HOT BLOODED!? AKANE FIRST LOVE LIFE
REIKA WORRY!A NOBLE HEADT AND A NOBLE VOTE!CHANGE THE FUTURE, WHO?
GALAXY SWORD XROSS SABER!HUSTLING NAO!THE PRECURE BECOME KIDS-!
AKANE'S SEARCH OF TREASURE LIFE!FOLLOW THE PATH YOU BELIEVE IN.
Shinning, Frendship The Three swordsmen!Yayoi Illustrated Future Dream!
PROTECT IT!NOA PRECIOUS BONDS WITH FAMILY!FOR 2000 YEARS, A WISHED SPELLED OUT
REIKA PATH!I WILL GO ABROAD FOR STUDIES!THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL END
A SMILE'S SECRET!MIYUKI AND THE REAL ULTRA HAPPY!CLASH,THE VALUE OF EXISTENCE!
OPEN, THE LAST PAGE!THE BEGGING OF THE END!PRECURE VS 3 GENERAL,
THE WORST ENDING!? BAD END PRECURE!
TO A FUTURE SPARKLING WITH LIGHT!DELIVER IT!THE HIGHEST SMILE!THE STORY IS BORN

BEYOND THE RESOLUTION!SLAPTICK!MIYUKI MOTHER DAY CHALLENGE!

402 9 3
بواسطة WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

Previously on, kamen rider saber and smile precure,the fallen Calibur has risen once again and the door to great power has finally been opened. Yasu then chased after calibur into the enormous book!

At that time, happy and others was stared at saber, who made to the into enormous book until three megid was walk front of them as they take position.

Storious:i see saber made his way in there as well. Only the one who obtains the eternal truth can return back.

Blades:what?

Before they seem shocked that only the one obtains the eternal truth can return back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to blades, blades and others going ask the three megid about where the book connected to.

Buster:where is that book connect to?

Storious:an infinite and eternal realm. Within it lies great power, the origin of knowledge.

Three megid charge up their own sword and slash on them when blades and others tried to block attack with their own sword until explosion to rider reveal normal expect for blades and precure. Storious blast on blades chest, causing an explosion again as he knock out and reveal to normal as he hold his chest in pain.

While precure and mei go front of rider to help out.

Happy:everyone.

Before they take look at Storious and others was turn into human form.

____________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere, saber was floating around portals and going follow calibur where he going. Saber take look at the portal was through time.

Saber:what is this place?are we traveling back through time?

Calibur:the book that created the world long ago is finally within reach. The origin of all knowledge.

They saw that the book going open the page.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Daishinji:what do you mean by the origin of knowledge?

Storious:the table of revelations.the omniscient and omnipotent book's table of contests. The only remaining page of what scattered into pieces, 2,000 years ago. The table of revelation and it's contests... Lies at the end of their destination.that lost book contains records of all knowledge, ranging from the world's beginning to it's end. Everything humans have obtained... Is but mere fraction of the power of that book.

They seem surprise his said.

______________________________________________________________________________

Calibur:knowledge is power. The table of revelations is mine. When all of the scattered pages worldwide are gathered, the omnipotent book will be revived, and i will obtain absolute power equivalent to even a god!

____________________________________________________________________________________

March:what do you intended on doing with that power?

Before Zooous grabbed on march t-shirt to lifting up.

Zooous:we remake this world.

Zooous pushed her to let go while daishinji, March and akane charge forward Zooous when he quick spinning kick on their face to blow away.

Rintaro:please, stand back.

Rintaro warn mei stand up as he push on her to step away. Before rintaro, Beauty, peace charge forward at Zooous, but Zooous flip back on rintaro face as Zooous punch on beauty, peace face and pushed kick on their chest to landed near at daishinji.

Legiel:into a form we find beautiful and appropriate.

Legiel slowly go front of them when ren and ogami charge forward at him.who punch their face and chest to knock out. While happy going reverse kick on legiel, but legiel block attack with his arms and side kick on her chest multiple time to knock out as sunny through punch legiel face when he catch on her fist and throw at them to crash each others.

Sunny:what power they are!

Legiel:it might be hell for you humans though!

Legiel grabbed ren t-shirt to deliver punch on his face and uppercut on his cheek to blow

Ogami:what a load of bull. We ain't letting that happen!

Before Ogami grabbed on legiel to hold off as legiel elbow strike on His chest to blow at least the wall.

Rintaro:we protect the world we live in...

Peace:That's what we promise kento-san.

Ren:my strength will stop you in your tracks!

Happy:we won't let you bad ending store.

Sunny:there's no way you let you guys doing.

Beauty:and we never surrounds by you.

They charge forward at Storious when he avoid attack from them. He punch on their face and palm strike on their chest to knock out. Storious grabbed rintaro and ren collar to lifting up and transform into his real form.

Storious:i won't let you get in the way.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saber brought the king of Arthur wonder ride book and insert driver and drew it.

Saber:i won't let you have that power

REKKA BATTOU!extra volume king Arthur

Saber transform into kamen rider saber dragon eagle king Arthur form. His left shoulder was turn into blue and hold the sword of king Arthur.

He floating the sword turn into bigger size and slash blast at calibur to break the portal, which mean calibur was going knock out somewhere.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

After that, happy and other was get beat up by three megid, blow away and knock out on the ground. Before three megid was laughed at them.

Beauty:rintaro-san

Daishinji:we take care of these guys.

Ogami:you go and destroyed the remaining the pillars!

March:do not worry about us.

Rintaro:i understand.

Rintaro and others brought their own driver and wonder ride book when storious give signal hand on them as they seem confused.

Storious:oh, do you? If you close that book, you also saber's only way home.

They seem shocked that if they going close the book, saber going trapped on the book.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the forest, saber got blow by calibur when calibur uppercut on him to the sky and landed on the ground. Saber stand on his kneel while calibur point on him with kurayami.

Calibur:i would've reached the eternal truth by now.

Saber brought the ikazuchi from his right hanger and stance combat sword.

Saber:daichi-san, you won't get past me!

Calibur:then let me ask you what would you do if the world you're trying to save was created by Someone else?

Calibur charge forward at saber to slash on him when saber tried to block attack and thrust on his chest.calibur slash across his chest to step away. Saber going swing two sword on calibur when calibur raised his kurayami to block attack and pushed kick on his chest.

Calibur:what if the ending of that world has already been written?would you still fight even then?

Calibur slash on his chest when they slash each others sword and calibur slash on saber chest to step away.

Saber:that's...

Calibur:those who lack resolve should just submit!

Calibur put holder on ride side and pressed the button.

UNLEASH THE SHADOW!EXPLICATING FLASH!

Calibur charge up on his kurayami, then deliver a downward slash, summoning a big, purple energy dragon to overwhelming the saber attack, followed by four golden dragon rams at saber, explosion once all of five dragon contact with saber to knock out and reveal to his yasu as the rekka and Ikazuchi stuck on the ground until he feel pain in chest and vanished in darkness.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Legiel:will you choose your friend, or the world?

Legiel punch on ogami chest to knock out as he dropped kick on happy and march to rolling on the ground. Zooous dragged daishinji on his collar and knee block on daishinji chest multiple time as he let go.

Zooous:it may already be too late though!

Zooous swipe off his face as sunny through punch on Zooous while he catch on her fist and throw her on the ground.peace swing ikazuchi on Zooous when he block attack with his claw and slash on her suit to knock out.Rintaro, ren and beauty tried to fight back, but storious avoid attack as he swipe off ren face, palm strike on rintaro chest and dropped kick on beauty face to knock out.

Mei was clapped on her hand to pray to yasu

Mei:yasu.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere, yasu was trapped in darkness when calibur sent him into the dark world. Yasu take look around the place was darkness area as no one here especially kento.

Yasu:someone created the world...?

Kento:protect our world... The world we all live in...

Yasu(cried):does that mean that kento death had already been set in stone?!i couldn't change anything.. I couldn't save anything...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy and others was get blow explosion by three megid when they blast on them. They spinning around the sky and rolling on the ground to knock out as they get injured while three megid smirked. But, mei have idea and go front of them to tell them.

Mei:chin up, rintaro!

Rintaro and others Precure:mei-san!

Ogami:missy..

Mei:yasu-kun will come back. He promise us he would.

They seem surprise about that day they lowered sword together and make promise together. Both as comrade and as friends. They will trust and help each other.

Mei:i believe in yasu.

Happy:that's right. We never forget our promise.

Beauty:yeah. He's the kind of guy who always keep his promise.

They agreed with them that he's always keep his promise as they smile

______________________________________________________________________________

Back to yasu, lighting bolt appeared front of yasu to reveal kento spirit as yasu notice it.

Kento:yasu.

Yasu:kento.

Kento:there's something you have to do, isn't there?

Before kento turn into lighting start break through the darkness to make break yasu free.as yasu stand up his kneel.

Yasu:that's right. Thanks, kento. Even if the future has already been written... I will protect our world alongside my friends!

Yasu going grab on lighting.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Daichi go front of rekka and ikazuchi seiken on the ground to pick up. Suddenly, someone pick up the ikazuchi and rekka from him as daichi step away and notice that yasu was still alive as his body stop glow while he pick up rekka and ikazuchi and stance combat sword.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Daishinji:he's currently fighting on his own...

Ogami:yeah... We protect the world together.

Rintaro:agreed.

Sunny:we cannot die like this and watch.

Peace:we promise to kento to leave us to protect world.

Nao:so that's why we will trust yasu-san.

Rintaro and others going stand up their kneel with roar as they notice it. Rintaro and others brought wonder ride to open page.

LION SENKI

GENBU SHINWA

SARUTOBI NINJADEN

HANSELNUTS TO GRETEL

they insert the wonder ride book on driver and drew out or pressed trigger.

NAGARE BATTOU

UNSHEATHED THE CURRENT!

SPLIT THE TWIN BLADES!

JAM WITH THE BAYONET!

rintaro and others:henshin.

LION SENKI

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE!GEKIDO, SWORD OF TREMORS!

HAYATE, SWORD OF ZEPHYRS!

SUZUNE, SWORD OF ECHOES!

They transform into kamen rider As mei smiled at them. They charge forward each others.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dachi(shocked):impossible. The darkness should have consumed you!

Yasu showed ikazuchi to daichi.

Yasu:kento... My friends saved me.

Daichi:your friends?

__________________________________________________________¿______________________________

Buster downward slash on legiel chest and thrust on stomach to step away. As sunny side kick on his chest to step away and and through punch on his face.while peace slash on across legiel chest and reserved kick on his face to step away.

Zooous tried to slash on happy and slash when they avoid attack and slash on Zooous multiple time. Happy was horizontal slash on Zooous with glow fire as he step away and swipe off the fire.

Happy and peace put sword on driver and pressed trigger and drew it. Buster and slash scanned wonder ride on their weapon.

HISSATSU DOKUHA!REKKA/IKAZUCHI BATTOU!DRAGON, L

GENBU SHINWA!GEKIDO:CHUNKING STRIKE!

HANSELNUTS TO GRETEL!SUZUNE:RECITAL STRIKE!

buster:grand revolution

Slash:snack on the chopper

first, peace charge up on ikazuchi and quick slash on legiel, while buster charge gekido to create rocking from the surrounding gather onto gekido, and downward slash on legiel, causing an explosion. As he knock out.

Happy was charge up on rekka and launched slash at Zooous, while slash charges Onjuuken suzune with pink energy before he slash on Zooous, causing an explosion as he knock out like legiel.

Baldes and others fight storious, blades and Beauty slash on storious chest while kenzan slash across on his chest and March punch on storious face to step away. Storious tried to fight back until blades, beauty and kenzan thrust on storious chest to step away.

Beauty, kenzan and blades removed wonder ride book and scanned it.

LION SENKI.. HMM, HMM..

SARUTOBI NINJADEN

Kenzan:wind blade dance:dust

They charge up their own weapon water and wind tornado and deliver slash blast at storious, causing an explosion. As storious knock out bit and swipe off his body from dust.

Storious:not bad.

Mei:give it you all, rintaro!

Blades:leave it to me!

Blades put sword on driver while he brought the wonder ride book was king lion daisenki and open the page.

KING LION DAISENKI!surpassed nature, the blue mane enrobed in armor roars upon the throne.

He close wonder ride book and insert the driver and drew out.

Nagare BATTOU!RHYMING!RIDING!RIDER!ALL HAIL THE KING OF BEASTS!RISING!ILFULL!KING LION DAISENKI

he transform into his form was king lion daisenki. He reverse slash around the sky with whirlpool and stance combat.

he pressed button on book change into lion face.as he roar and change into lion form.

NOW IS YOUR TIME TO BECOME THE LION!

he grabbed sword with his mouth and bite the suiseiken nagare.

SPECIAL!HM, HMM, HMMMM!CONCLUDING FLASH!

blades:king Lion great nature!!

he walk to the pillar of darkness and slash it, causing an explosion.

_______________________________________________________________________________

dachi:very well. I tell you what happened 5 years ago. To me, the battle 5 years ago... Was a battle to save both the world and my friend. Kento father, fukamiya hayato..

Daichi show photographs to yasu it's was daichi with sophia and hayato as they become close friends.hayato hair was shaggy black and his face moustache. It's name was fukamiya hayato.

Fukamiya hayato.

Daichi:he was both an ally, and a friend. We'd spark against each other... Get mad at each other, laugh with each other.. At least, until the day he betrayed us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 years ago, hayato stared at the girl, who floating around the pillar of light was book. The girl was wear the white dress, her hair was black her age was 11. It's name luna.

Luna.

Saber:fukamiya.

Hayato turn back to daichi, who become precious kamen rider saber. He going ask hayato about the luna.

Saber:what are you planning on doing with that girl?

Hayato:this girl is an unique being who can connect both world together.

Saber:what?

Hayato:i will obtain the universal truth that lies within that world.

Hayato brought the wonder ride book was jaaku dragon and scanned on his kurayami.

JAAKU READ

he put wonder ride book on his belt while he hold the kurayami to raised it.

Hayato:henshin.

He hit button on the belt with sword to open revelling arms Calibur rider.

ANKOKUKEN KURAYAMI!get go under conquer than get keen!jaaku dragon.

He charge kurayami and downward slash to blast to transform into kamen rider Calibur.

Calibur:i won't let anyone get in my way.

Calibur going slash on saber when he tried to avoid attack.

Saber:open your eyes. You're a making mistake.

Saber block attack with his rekka sword until he get pushed kick by calibur.calibur going swing on saber when he block attack as calibur punch on his chest and slash on his stomach.

Calibur:this is all for saving the world. This is the path i must take for the sake of true peace. That is what i have been told!

Before the boy was appeared front of luna it's was yasu as he was age 13.

Yasu:wake up, luna.

Luna open her eyes was yasu.

Luna:yasu!

Before the wind dragged her to book as yasu notice and hold her hand tightly. Before saber notice it as calibur slash on saber back as he wasn't pay attention and knock out on the ground and reveal to normal.

Yasu:i save you, luna!i promise.

Luna:yasu.

As yasu let go of her hand because he cannot hold on her as the book dragged her to the book and close it.

Daichi:curses!

Daichi going save Luna when calibur going slash on him as daichi block attack with his rekka to hold tight and slash on calibur chest with glow fire to knock out and reveal to hayato.

Daichi go front of yasu and stuck on the ground with the rekka when he kneel down.

Daichi:hope lies beyond any resolve!

Before daichi stuck on the ground to start crack and appeared explosion fire as the brave dragon appeared front of yasu and daichi to protect them and now yasu was collapse and lost unconscious. Hayato stand up and glared at Daichi.

Hayato:why did you get in my way? This is only way to save the world!

Hayato charge forward at daichi with cried battle.yasu quick slash on hayato chest and knock out on the ground as he dead and daichi transform into Calibur.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daichi:it was then that i realize... What corrupted fukamiya.. Was the sword of logos.that was when i made resolve. I left the guild and carried the burden of our sins all of my own...

Daichi brought the jaou dragon wonder ride book and open the page.

JAOU DRAGON!

daichi:even if i had to ally with the megid... I had a duty to expose who turned my friend into a demon. A duty to reveal the truth.

Daichi put wonder ride book on kurayami and put on the driver while he hit pressed button to open reveal the page.

ANKOKUKEN, KURAYAMI!

daichi:henshin.

JAOU DRAGON!THERE IS NO ESCAPE

he transform into Calibur jaou dragon form and slash on yasu when he block attack and quick slash into the x to Transform kamen rider saber.they slash each others as Calibur slash on his chest,side kick on his chest to lean against tree

Calibur:i sought the same universal truth that fukamiya did.i needed the power to both discover the true enemy hiding within the guild and to defeat them!

Calibur grabbed saber collar to deliver punch on his chest when he block attack and grabbed his fist and side kick on calibur chest.

Saber:you'd sacrifice the city, it's people, and even kento for that?

He tried to swing two sword on calibur when he block attack with his arms of spike.

Calibur:exactly!that is the resolve i believe in!

Calibur across his chest to blow away and rolling on the ground. As saber stand up while he brought king of Arthur wonder ride book.

Saber:you're mistaken!the path won't lead you to hope!

Saber insert wonder ride book on driver and drew it.

REKKA BATTOU!when two books synthesize, the hallowed blade is infused with power!WONDER RIDE

He change into dragon Arthur form as he summon sword of Arthur and charge forward at Calibur and slash each others. Saber deliver slash fireball at calibur when he block attack with his cape.

calibur:the only mistaken I've ever made... Was saving you 15 years ago!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to blades, they still fight three megid,Kenzan spinning around to slash on Storious and March side kick on his chest to step away.kenzan brought the wonder ride book jackun-to-domamenoki and give to blades.

Kenzan:use this.

Blades:all right.

Blades insert wonder ride on his booster.

ONE READING!

Buster pushed sword on legiel and happy palm strike on his chest. Buster brought the wonder book was Bremen no rock band.

Buster:heada up!

Blades:yes.

Buster throw wonder ride book at blades as he catch it and insert the booster.

TWO READING!

Slash:blades.

Slash slash on Zooous sword and pushed kick on his chest. He brought the wonder ride kuboto 3 kyoudai and give to blades.

Blades:understood!

He insert wonder ride book on booster.

THREE READING!

He turn back to pillar of light red and create comet of violet green energy from his king lion cannon.

LIONIC BURST!

Blades:lionic buster.

Blades launched at pillar of light red, causing an explosion.

__________________________________________________________________________

Calibur swing on saber to step away when saber flip back on the ground until calibur deliver slash darkness blast on saber, causing an explosion.

REKKA BATTOU!

Before saber was through the flame and change into crimson dragon. While he floating and slash on calibur to stay back.he slash on calibur and reverse kick on him, who block attack. He slash on him when calibur block attack and slash on saber leg, when saber was jumped front of against tree and thrust on calibur chest, causing an spark as he step away.

Saber:you had friends 15 years ago!if you believed and joined force with them. Your future wouldn't been different!

Calibur:the world isn't simple

Saber pressed trigger and drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!DRAGON!EAGLE!SAIYUU!SANSEN GIRI!F-F-F-FIRE!

Saber:bursting crimson slash!

Saber was charge rekka covered in fire and run toward at calibur when calibur charge forward at him with his kurayami. However, instead of attacking, he slides past them, leaving behind a trail of fire on the ground and swing his sword, launching multiple fireball that home in on Calibur, causing an explosion as calibur knock out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blades take out his blue three wonder book and insert the booster.

TENKUU NO PEGASUS!ONE READ

LION SENKI!TWO READ

PETER FANTASISTA!THREE READING

Blades pressed Button on booster.

BURST!lionic burst!

Blades:lionic burst!

Blades launched a concentrated stream of water at pillar of light waterfrom the king lion booster, causing an explosion.

Sunny:all right, just two more!

Mei:you can do this, rintaro!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Saber brought dragonic Knight wonder ride book and open the page.

DRAGONIC KNIGHT!IN THE WORDS, HE EVOLVES TO A HIGHER CLASS OF KNIGHTHOOD!

Saber close his book and insert driver and drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!DON'T MISS IT!THE KNIGHT APPEARED(THE METALLIC ARMOR)WHEN YOU SIDE, YOU HAVE NO GRIEF(THE STYLISTIC BOOSTER)AND THE FLAME IS BRIGHT!RIDE ON, FIGHT!(THE DAUNTLESS RIDER)RIDE ON, DRAGON!FIGHT!DRAGONIC KNIGHT!IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S THE STRONGEST!

he transform into kamen rider saber dragonic Knight form and hold his sword.calibur going jump to the sky and hopped on his jaou dragon and charge forward at saber with road.

Saber pressed three button on wonder ride book to appeared book and brave dragon came out from book.

Saber:I'm gonna fight you in my own way!

Saber hopped on brave dragon and charge forward at calibur to slash on His chest while four dragon gold to shoot on saber to the sky when he avoid attack.

Saber:i protect the world alongside my friends!

Brave dragon and jaou dragon floating around to the sky and charge forward each others as saber and Calibur slash others sword.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy, beauty and peace rpressed trigger two times,while kenzan and others scanned the sword.

HISSATSU DOKUHA!DRAGON/LION/THUNDER!HISSATSU GEKI!FIRE/WATER/THUNDER

SARUTOBI NINJADEN!HAYATE:SKIMMING STRIKE!

HANSELNUTS TO GRETEL

GENBU SHINWA

they take stance combat to raising energy their own feet, jumped to the sky and side kick on three megid chest, causing an explosion as he knocked out.

Blades close his wonder ride book and insert the booster.

KING LION DAISENKI!SPLASH READING!LIONIC FULL BURST!

blades:lionic full burst

Blades charge up on nagare in water before thrusting forward, launching a supercharged watery comet on pillar of light orange, causing an explosion.

__________________________________________________¿__________________________________________

Brave dragon shoot fire ball at four golden dragon and saber slash on another golden dragon. Two dragon going clashed each others around the sky.

Saber pressed button on book again.While calibur close the wonder ride book and hit button one more time.

DRAGONIC HISSATSU DOKUHA!DRAGONIC ENDING STIRKE!

JAOU HISSATSU DOKUHA!JAOU HISSATSU GEKI!

Saber:divine dragon steel bullets!

Saber jumped to the sky and side kick on calibur with covered in flame during the kick.as calibur jumped the sky and dived kick on saber too with covering the darkness as they clashed each others kick.

Calibur:this is pointless!the world's end has already been written!

Saber:i don't care if the end of the world has been written, i determine how this story ends!

Saber break through on calibur chest with kick, causing an explosion. He riding on the dragon and scanned booster on ikazuchi

SPECIAL!HM, HM, HMMM!

He pressed trigger on rekka and drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!

saber:blazing revolution!

CONCLUDING FLASH!

DRAGONIC HISSATSU GIRI!

Saber put hand together with rekka and ikazuchi to charge up And double across slash at calibur to the ground before explosion as he dropped the wonder ride book and ankokuken kurayami on the ground.

Yasu landed on the ground when he reveal to normal as he saw that daichi was landed on the ground ane stand up his kneel.

Daichi:so this is your resolve...?

Yasu:it is.

Daichi:was i wrong, then? Would i have been able to take a different path had i done as you said... And i believe in my friends...?

Yasu:kamijo-san...

Daichi:inui yasu... Seek out the truth in my stead!

Yasu:me?

Daichi:you need to find the culprit... The one who betrayed the guild. If you can uncover who that is.. I'm sure you can also find the girl who was swallows by the book.

Yasu:you mean Luna?

Daichi:but the path ahead will be treacherous one. You may end up having to sacrifice others... Including your allies...

Until Someone stab on his chest with kurayami and collapse as yasu was shocked. Yasu take look who killed daichi was desast as he hold the kurayami.

Yasu:kamijo-san!

Yasu slash on desast when he block attack and side kick on yasu chest to blow away. Desast slowly go front of daichi and grabbed the desast alter book from daichi.

Desast:i be taking this back!

DESAST

desast:at long last, i am free.

Desast take off to leave the place while yasu stand up and go front of daichi to kneel down and shook on his shoulder.

Yasu:kamijo-san.!please hang on.

Daichi:i entrusted kurayami, sword of shadow to you...

Yasu turn back to kurayami on the ground when daichi entrust to him to taking care of kurayami.

Daichi:I'm sure it will be of use to you.

Before daichi was close his eyes as he lost breathe and dead and yasu shocked face. Before he grab photographs of daichi, hayato and sophia.

Yasu:in the end, both you and kento were looking for the same thing, weren't you?

Until ankokuken kurayami and his wonder ride book was disappeared as he notice it. Yasu take look at the sky was start vanished in flame.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Blades scanned the booster on nagare.

SPECIAL!HM, HMM, HMMMMM!

Blades:in the name of nagare, sword of currents... I will keep the balance of the world!

CONCLUDING FLASH

Blades:lionel soul splash!

Blades summoned a whirlpool of water that lift himself up. Before sending a horizontal slash to pillar of green covered in stream of water, destroyed the pillar of light and leave trail of water upon impact.

Storious slash on kenzan chest to knock out on the ground as they take look at pillar of light was destroyed by blades.

Storious:it appeared our plan has failed, but it is of no consequence.

Storious and others megid decided to leave the place as blades and others reveal to normal. Rintaro going fall down as mei quicky grabbed his hand and put on his shoulder.they take look at the book going close

Miyuki:yasu-san will definitely come back.

Reika:i believe in him.

Before the book start become dust as they saw that flame appeared to reveal was saber and surprise.

Ren:he actually came back!

Rintaro and others:yasu-san/yasu.

Ogami:that's one heck of a novelist.

They nod him as saber landed on the ground safety and reveal to normal while he smiled at them. They go front of him as reika and miyuki hugged on yasu chest and they seem surprise as yasu was blushed.

Yasu:you two!sorry about you two worrying me.

Miyuki:no, it's fine.

Reika:thank goodness you're right.

Mei:welcome back, yasu.

Yasu:I'm back.

They take look at the sky and talk to kento.

Yasu:kento... We all managed to protect this world together.

Unknown to them, Shindai reika was came out from wall as she was cross her arms and stared at them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day on tree library, miyuki and others are in their tree library hideout doing crafts. While miyuki is reading snow white as same yasu too. He was reading the english language was story about king of Arthur.

Candy:I'm done-kuru!

Miyuki turn back to candy, who done his decor was color necklaces and surprise while she grab the necklaces.

Miyuki:you can put decor in there, too.

Miyuki turn back to them.

Miyuki:hey, Everyone!take a look!

Akane:oh, give me a minute.

Miyuki and candy take look at down on them was going create something. Yayoi was printing on the board, akane doing the swing the apron, nao made a tissue cover, and reika used her pottery skills to make a tea cup.

Miyuki:what are you all doing? Arts for autumns? But it's not even summer yet.

Reika:we're making presents for our mother.

Miyuki:present?

Nao:well, isn't it mother's day?

Miyuki:mother's day? When is that?

Yasu:miyuki-chan!you don't know it's today!

Akane:i agreed him.

Miyuki:today?

Yayoi:what present are you giving your mom?

Miyuki(nervous):presents...

Miyuki was hold her hand and kneel down on the ground as she disappointed before they notice it.

Candy:what's wrong?

Miyuki:i forget all about mother's day!

Yasu and others was understand her said with nodded until they shocked their face.

Yasu and others(surprise):what?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

In the bad end kingdom, majorina arrived time and saw that Wolfun who standing the chair and seat. Majorina brought the candy and give to Wolfun as he catch it.

Wolfun:what's this? A piece of candy?

Majorina:I'm giving that to you.

Wolfun:huh? Why?

Majorina:i bought a lot today. Think of it as a present for you.

Wolfun(smile):how unexpected.

Wolfun open the candy and take bite on his mouth until he feel disgusted on his face and split out candy on the ground.

Wolfun:yuck!what's this? Taste terrible!just terrible!

Majorina(angry):my precious natto gyoza candy!

Wolfun(angry):shut up!how can i eat something so disgusting!?

Majorina(angry):no more present for you.

Majorina going back to her room as wolfun was sign in frustration.

Wolfun:jeez. That present was just bad.

____________________________________________¿___________________________________

At the miyuki, miyuki and candy arrived at miyuki room, determined to buy something awesome for her mother.

Miyuki:oh no!i forgot all about mother's day.

Candy:you're such a klutz, miyuki.

Miyuki was laughed awkward and Candy hopped on her hair.

Miyuki:but, i can still make it. I buy a fabulous present for mom!

Candy agreed with her. Miyuki take hajj fund and grabbed the money from fund. She put money on the table and shocked her face as she have small yen and landed her hair on the table while candy wondering to buy stuff for miyuki mom.

Candy:what can you buy with this?

Miyuki:i can't buy anything.

Candy:then what will you do-kuru?

Miyuki:nothing. I can't do anything.

Miyuki start landing on her bed and start cried.

Miyuki:i can't buy anything with that!

Candy:so what's mother day-kuru?

Miyuki:you don't even know that?

Miyuki stand up her head and explained to candy.

Miyuki:mother's day is where we give our gratitudes to our mom for all they've done.

Candy:gratitude?

Miyuki:in other words, we thank them with all of our hearts.

Candy(smile):i do that, too. What should i give?

Miyuki:you don't have to give anything...

Miyuki was remembered something and put fist on her hands as she have idea.

Miyuki:oh yeah!i got it!my big mother's day challenge!

Candy:i do it, too!

Miyuki:okay, then make sure mom doesn't see you.

At that moment, miyuki walk on the downstairs when she came out from door and crosses her arms to thinking about.as candy was hide on miyuki hood back.

Miyuki:there's a way to give my thanks without actually giving something physical.

Before miyuki saw that her mom was doing on the kitchen to clean the plate with sponge. Miyuki mom resembles his daughter and has youthful and tall appearance. She has extremely dark pink hair worn in a curled ponytail held with a pale pink ribbon and matching eyes. She wear a white blouse with denim blue Capri and navy skirt apron with pocket on the back. Her shoes are gold with a small heel. Her name was hoshizora ikuyo.

Hoshizora ikuyo.

Miyuki go front of her mom to help out.

Miyuki:you're washing the dishes? I helped out!

Ikuyo:oh? Thank you.

Miyuki grab the plate and clean it with handkerchief until they done clean.

Ikuyo:they're all washed now, thanks to you.

Miyuki smiled at her mom that she happy her daughter to help out.

Miyuki(though):mom looks so happy. That should be enough, right? I should help her out a lot more and she be even happier.

Miyuki:hey, can i help out with anything

Ikuyo:eh? What's with you, all of sudden?

Miyuki:today's mother's day, right? I help you out all day!

Ikuyo:oh, you're right. I guess i take you up your offer.

At that moment, miyuki going to laundry rooms when her mom ask her requested. Miyuki look at the clothes oj the bag as candy ask her.

Candy:what's this?

Miyuki:the laundry.

Candy:the laundry?

Miyuki grabbed all the clothes.

Miyuki:yes. There's a lot everyday.

Miyuki going Put the clothes on laundry as she pour in the detergent and close the lid as she pressed button.

Miyuki:now I'm done.

Candy:now you're done.

Miyuki walk away from laundry and spot that her mom was reading book on the table. As miyuki have idea. After that, miyuki made coffee for mom when she hold the cup with plate and put on the table.

Miyuki:have a coffee while you read.

Ikuyo:oh, thank you.

Miyuki:i put in a lot of milk and sugar, just how you like it!how is it? Is it good?

Ikuyo going drink the coffee until she seem shocked little bit as miyuki notice it.

Miyuki:what's wrong?

Ikuyo start nervous laughing as miyuki confused. Before miyuki notice.

Miyuki:excuse me!

Miyuki grab the cup coffee from her mom and drink the coffee first. Until she seem shocked her face and split out.

Miyuki:what's this? It's so salty!don't tell me...

Miyuki take look at the two tupper was sugar and salty as she notice that she make mistaken salt for sugar. She rubbed on her hair.

Miyuki:i knew it!i mixed up the salt and the sugar. I screw up.don't drink that, mom.

Before they heard beep on the laundry room as they take look at clothes was covered by bathing soap and miyuki was messed up.

Miyuki:i put in bathing solution instead of detergent!

Ikuyo(calm):we just have to wish them again.

Miyuki:I'm sorry.

At that moment, miyuki lift up the futon to the roof house as she going put futon on railing to dry by sun.

Miyuki:mom will definitely be happy when her futon is all warm from the sun!

Candy:she be happy.

Miyuki:now, I'm done. Time to clean.

Miyuki going downstairs to clean house by the vacuum.

Miyuki:i make this rook sparkling clean!

Before they saw that futon going fall down on the outside as they shocked. Miyuki going grab futon when she trip vacuum machine and landed on the ground as she get dirty on her clothes

Ikuyo:miyuki?

Miyuki turn back to her mom, who get bumped on her face by ground as ikuyo ask nicely to her daughter.

Ikuyo:are you okay?

And now, miyuki was on the bedroom and rolling on the bed as she cried that she messed the chores.candy was seat on the chair.

Miyuki:i wanted to help outside, but i become a bother instead!what should i do, then? Oh yeah..

Miyuki reminded that her friends make something for their own mother as she stand up.

Miyuki:everyone was making something, right

Candy:they all looked like they were having fun!

Miyuki:having fun?

Candy:yep. That's why i wanted to make something, too.

Candy show off the necklaces accessory she made for herself.

Miyuki:i see. I should make something myself. I gave up on giving a present since i didn't have any allowance money left. Okay!

Miyuki was point finger on the ceiling.

Miyuki:i got it!i make something myself!i give mom something fabulous and she become ultra happy.

Candy agreed her with nod.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the library hideout, miyuki heads to the tree library and tell them that she going make something for her mom.

Akane:i see. You're making something yourself.

Miyuki:yeah. But i don't really know what i should make. I was curious on what all of you are making.

Yayoi:it's a bit embarrassing...

Yayoi open the curtain to show her drew mother was perfect as they seem surprise.

Yasu:that's amazing.

Reika:it's a fabulous portrait.

Miyuki:that's my yayoi. How about you akane-chan?

Akane:I'm making this!

Akane show apron to miyuki as the sign said"akane okonomiyaki"

Akane:i tried sewing an original apron.. I even sewed up my own hands...

Akane show her hand to that her hand was injured by needle and covered by bandages as she messed up.

Yasu:are you okay?

Akane:I'm fine, I'm fine.

Nao:you're surprisingly clumsy, akane.

Yasu:but, akane-chan was doing her make present for her mom.

Akane:thanks.

Yayoi:what are you making, nao?

Nao show to them was paper tissue by cover flower.

Nao:I'm making this-a cover for paper tissue!

Yayoi:it's so cute.

Reika:you're good at making handmade crafts.

Miyuki:you have that talent?

Nao:I'm always fixing up my siblings clothes, i guess.

Yasu:what are you making, reika-chan? Something with clay?

They take look at cup of tea on the table when reika handmade for her mom. The tittle said"!gratitude"

Reika:not just a normal clay up, but a ceramic one.

Miyuki:ceramic one.

Reika:i made a teacup to thank my mother for all she has done.

Miyuki:wow, reika-chan.you're on a different level.

At that time, yasu and others take seat on sofa to discussed as reika put hand together.

Reika:in any case, you should show off something you're good at, miyuki-san.

Miyuki:i see. But what am i good at?

Reika:let's see... For example...

But reika was hard explained to miyuki about for example as she ask them.

Reika:like what?

Nao:eh? Let's see.. Uh... Like what?

Yayoi:what... Uh.. Uh.. Like what?

Akane:eh? Oh yeah... Like what?

Yasu:me? Uh... Uh...

But, none of them can actually figure out what miyuki is good at, though. Until miyuki finally gave up.

Miyuki:no good!what am i good at?

Yasu:oh!miyuki, did you good at the necklace?

Miyuki:yeah maybe. Wait a minute. That's it.

Yasu:what?

After that, miyuki finally decided to make a necklace just like candy, which is apparently a good chance to showcase the associated accessories making merchandise.

Akane:a necklace?

Miyuki:yes!I try making it with this.

Akane:sounds good.

Nao:what about making the charm by hand?

Miyuki:that's it!

Yayoi:it's decided.

Miyuki:yeah.

Candy:let's make it!

Miyuki:okay!i make a fabulous necklace.

At that time, all the girls was doing  make necklace while yasu doing make tea for them. Until miyuki done her necklace and lift up.

Miyuki:I'm done.but..

Miyuki saw that necklaces wasn't cute at all as she wasn't good at decoration necklace.

Miyuki:somehow... It's not cute at all. Why am i so clumsy?

Akane:i don't think it's that bad.

Candy:then let's use the start decor!

Miyuki confused as candy brought the star decor and insert the smile pact miyuki as she notice it.

Miyuki:ah!no!

Miyuki removed smile pact from candy.

Miyuki:it won't be handmade, then.

LET'S GO!STAR!

before the star appeared and shower glow around candy as she ending up a new hairstyles.

Candy:i became pretty!

They sigh as miyuki was hold the necklace.

Miyuki:maybe i shouldn't give this to mom.

Yasu:why?

Nao:you finally finished it.

Yayoi:then what about attaching a message card with it?

Miyuki:eh?

Yayoi:you add a small letter with it.

Akane:then i know just the store with cutest cards!want to go check it out?

Miyuki:a message card, huh?okay. Let's go check it out!

Akane:all right.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the city, wolfun appeared on the city and landed on the roof as he look at down and notice flower shop was full customers. The children give flower to their own mother as he look at the stand board said"mother's day fair!

Wolfun:mother's day?

Girl:here, mom!

Wolfun take look at girl, who give her mom present with flower.

Girl:a present for mother's day!

Mom:oh my, thank you.

Girl was giggle her mother said.

Wolfun(scoff):what's with the presents? It pissed me off.

Wolfun take out the book.

Wolfun:the worst possible ending in the world!be covered with a bad end!your white future shall be painted black!

He produce a tube of black paint, which he crushed in his hands and smear across the book blanks pages. This manifest a large full moon in the sky and cause the world to change pallets into darker.

Wolfun(laughed):the bad energy from these humans shall revive the emperor of evil, Pierrot-sama!

Miyuki:wait right there!

Wolfun turn back to miyuki, who arrived with her friends as same yasu too. They turn back to people.

Yayoi:these people...

Yasu:They were here to buy carnations for mother's day...

Miyuki:how mean... Let's go everyone.

Miyuki and others girls took their own smile pact before they put colored bow lit up for a moment before all the light in row a moment.

READY

miyuki and others girls:precure smile charged.

A powerpuff came out of her impact.

GO!GO!LET'S GO

they patted their compact twice with powerpuff, transform their clothes into their uniform. They still covered in the color light, they patted their own body and transform into precure.

Yasu brought the belt and put on his waist. He take out his brave dragon wonder ride book while he open the book.

BRAVE DRAGON

he insert into driver and drew rekka.

REKKA BATTOU

Yasu:henshin.

BRAVE DRAGON

yasu transform into kamen rider saber.

Happy:the light of the future, cure happy.

Sunny:dazzling sun!hot blooded power!cure sunny!

Peace:sparkling and glittering!rock, paper, scissors!cure peace.

March:intense courage!a straight up bout!cure march.

Beauty:the snow, falling and gathering!a noble heart. Cure beauty.

Precure:our five light will blaze, a path to the future!shinning bright, smile precure.

Wolfun:I'm pretty pissed off today. I use the red nose today. Come out, akanbe

Wolfun take out the red nose, and start glow on flower rose and transform into akanbe.

AKANBE

happy turn back to candy

Happy:i leave my necklace with you.

Candy:I understand.

Wolfun:get them!

Akanbe going shoot thorn at them from her chest as they avoid attack. March side kick on akanbe when monster pushed her back to the sky. Sunny tried to deliver punch on akanbe, but monster caught on her with rose and throw at the ground.

Saber climb on akanbe and slash on him while monster whip tree branch at saber. But saber slash on branch to cut through until he get caught by rose and throw at the wall. Beauty and peace going attack on akanbe beside left and right until monster puff rose on beauty and peace.

Beauty:this is...

Before beauty and peace start sniff and sneeze as they whip on them to the ground.

Happy:what?

Beauty:pollen!

Beauty continue sneeze while saber go front of beauty.

Saber:are you okay, beauty? Could it be your have allergenic reaction?

Beauty:yeah... Achoo...

March:watch out.

March warn on them when Akanbe shoot thorn on them as they quickly avoid attack. While happy going jump on akanbe and hold the branch.

Happy:everyone!now's your chance!

Sunny:okay!

Candy:good job, happy!

Happy smile at them until the branch start get grow as monster tried to get off happy as she let go and landed on the ground safety.as candy go front of happy to cheer for happy.

Candy:happy!do your best!

Happy:yeah.

Wolfun:that little brat just keeps yapping!akanbe!finish the little one off first!

Akanbe going thrust vine on candy as happy dragged on candy to move away until candy dropped the necklace on the ground as they notice it. Wolfun landed on the ground and pick up the necklace.

Wolfun:what's this?

Happy:my present for mom!give it back.

Happy tell him return necklace and go front of him when he step away to go front of akanbe.

Wolfun:present? You do something that pointless,too?

March(angry):what did you say?

Saber(angry):don't even think about it.

Peace:happy worked so hard to make it

Wolfun(smirk):you made this? It looks pretty crappy. Will anyone be happy to receive this?

Happy feel depressed that her necklace look terrible.

Saber:why you!

Happy:you may be right.

Saber:happy?

Happy:it didn't come out well at all. Mom won't be happy with that.

Before sunny patted on happy shoulder.

Sunny:happy, you're wrong.

Sunny slowly go front of wolfun.

Sunny:can you give that back?

Wolfun:huh?

Sunny:I'm telling you to give that back!

Sunny run toward wolfun and deliver punch on him multiple time while he dodge attack and hold her fist.

Wolfun:you fool!

Sunny:the apron i made looked pretty clumsy, too. But.

March jumped front of wolfun and sidekicks on him multiple time to step away.

March:even if it's clumsy, they both put all their feelings into it!

Sunny sliding on the ground with kick to start glow fire and reversed kick on wolfun hand to let go of necklaces as candy catch it.

Wolfrun:what's the point for the piece of junk? Akanbe!

Akanbe going thrust rose on candy when beauty and saber appeared front of her as beauty holding the rose.

Wolfun:what?

Beauty:it doesn't matter if it's well made or clumsily made!

Saber:happy tried doing her best for her mom.

Before Beauty start glow and frozen on rose while she uppercut on the rose, saber jumped front of akanbe and slashed on his nose to step away.

Peace:her feelings for her mother are what's important!

Peace palm strike on lamppost where wolfun stand until zap lighting on him to feel pain.as happy seem surprise they said..

Happy:she's right. What's important are my feelings. It's not whether the present is cute or not. All the people here have the same thoughts. They all want to tell their moms something. That's why they give their moms presents

Saber:happy.

Sunny:let's finished this quickly so we can give our presents.

Beauty:yes.

Wolfun was hopped on akanbe head.

Wolfun:how pointless. Presents and feelings will all get destroyed and turn into bad energy.

Happy:that won't happen under my watch!

They charge forward at akanbe as akanbe thrust rose on peace when happy save her and holding the rose. Peace spinning around vine rose to akanbe and wolfun as Sunny punch on rose to puff on akanbe and Wolfun as they get sneeze and watery their eyes.

Wolfun:crap!do something, akanbe!

Akanbe going shoot leaf at them as march swipe off the leaf with blow wind to the sky before wolfun open his eyes and notice that they are gone.

Wolfun:where did they go?

Wolfun take look at the sky was saber and others as they charge forward at akanbe and him.

Wolfun:over there? Akanbe.

Akanbe thrust right rose at them as saber and others punch on rose while happy both fist on frozen rose to break it as Wolfun notice it.

Wolfun:what?

Happy was going sliding on akanbe vine.

Wolfun:what is she doing!?

Happy:i don't care if I'm clumsy. I want to say thank you to my mom.

Candy(cheered):happy!do you best!

Happy drew a large pink heart in front of her and concentrate the energy into small heart.

Happy:precure happy shower.

She grab the small heart and shoot at akanbe, causing an explosion. And the cries of akanbe could heard from within pink light before it soon faded as the light died down.

the light going fall down on candy as she catch it's was juice decor and put on the box.

Candy:the juice decor!

Wolfun was floating on the sky.

Wolfun:the red nose didn't work? Crap.

He teleported away to leave the place as they return back to normal.

At that time, yasu and others seat on bench as miyuki stared at her necklace was dirty right now when she hold it.

Miyuki:it becomes all dirty.

Candy:miyuki? I'm sorry-kuru.

Miyuki:no, it's not really your fault. It wasn't well made in the beginning, Anyway.

Ikuyo:oh?

Before they spot that miyuki mom appeared and go front of her daughter.

Ikuyo:miyuki!

Miyuki:mom.

Miyuki hiding necklace on her Back.

Ikuyo:you were with your friends?

Miyuki:yes.

Ikuyo take look at yasu, who seat front of reika.

Ikuyo:ah, yasu-kun.

Yasu:ah, Hoshizora-san. It's been while.

Ikuyo:you too. How are you?

Yasu:I'm fine and thank you. As you look at healthy right now, hoshizora-san.

Ikuyo(giggle):thank you.

Miyuki:by the way, mom...

Ikuyo:what's the matter?

Miyuki:it's nothing.

Candy:miyuki.

They turn back to candy, who seat front of yayoi laps. When she talk to miyuki be brave. Miyuki take breathe and talk to her mom.

Miyuki:hey, mom.

Ikuyo:hm?

Miyuki give necklace to her mom as she see surprise.

Miyuki:here. A present for mother's day.

Ikuyo:this is...

Ikuyo grab the necklace form her daughter and ask miyuki.

Ikuyo:did you make this?

Miyuki:yes. Um, it's not made really well...

Ikuyo wear the necklace on her collar.

Ikuyo:you're wrong. It's wonderful.

Miyuki seem surprise her mom said that's wonderful present gift as they smiled at her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

At evening, miyuki and her mom was on the way home as miyuki apologized her mom about chores.

Miyuki:sorry about today. I couldn't help out at all.

Ikuyo:it's okay. It made me really happy.

Miyuki:even if i failed at everything?

Ikuyo:you did your best for me today, right? I'm really happy for your thoughts. I even got a present, too. Thank you, miyuki.

Miyuki was smiled at her mom said as she was blushed. While she hugged on her mom arms.

Miyuki:mom, thank you. I love you!

They giggle each others.

TO BE CONTINUE....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT CHAPTER:REIKA'S TROUBLES!WHY DO I STUDY!? SAVING THE WORLD, A RAY OF LIGHT.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

52.5K 770 25
Earthland. I peaceful world with magic as the world with in peace with many guilds to join and many adventures to be waiting of others to go for. How...
511 13 6
(2nd Pretty Cure fanseries of mine) Good greetings, I'm Aizawa Hanon and I'm a graduate from Miracle Star High School of Miracle Town. I thought th...
527 6 3
Tales (Ongoing) ⏳ --- Long ago, a sect of swordsmen known as the Sword of Logos protected the Almighty Book, a powerful tome of history that contains...