Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

بواسطة Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... المزيد

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.12 calm before the storm

834 47 22
بواسطة Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

My body was sprawled put on the sofa as I watched Rumi cooking with a smile.

I guess she really enjoys cooking.

Taehoon suddenly flopped down on top of me, temporarily winding me as I groaned and smacked him.

He laughed softly, "Sorry."

Little shit....

Rumi stifled a laugh as she watched us.

No one else was in the room and I don't think anyone's actually realised other than Rumi and Gaeul.

Taehoon gently ruffled my hair, "I mean it I'm sorry. I didn't mean to crush you."

I tried not to smile as I purposefully ignored him.

"Don't ignore me." Taehoon huffed.

I laughed and patted his head as he rested it on my stomach, "Whatever... just get off, you're heavy."

Taehoon eventually sat up, allowing me to breathe again.

"Food's ready." Rumi cheered as she placed it on the table in front of the sofa.

I sat up and pushed Taehoon away as Rumi sat beside me.

I'm just surprised he acted so out of character when Rumi was right next to us.

Rumi smiled and started talking to me about video ideas as we ate.

Taehoon quietly listened.

There were brief periods of silence as we ate.

"Rumi your cooking is amazing." I complimented her after we had all finished eating.

She quietly thanked me for the compliment, "Wanna see something funny?"

Before I could answer, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, leaving Taehoon behind.

We stopped outside the bathroom as I have Rumi a questioning look.

She grinned evilly as she pulled out her camera and started a stream, whispering to it for a few moments as I waved at the camera.

Rumi banged on the door, "Hurry up, Hobin! I want to shower too."

"You scared me!" Hobin yelped as we heard a small thud, "Why don't you use the one upstairs?"

"Gaeul is using that one." Rumi tried not to smile and keep her annoyed facade.

"Then go shower at home!" Hobin yelled back.

"My water bill will go up." Rumi sighed, "Then do you want to shower together."

It was dead silent after that.

I can't believe her...

"Are you serious?" Hobin finally answered, "What's that noise?"

"I'm taking off my clothes."

Hobin then opened the door and said with a serious expression, "Did you know... that about a thousand years ago during the goryeo dynasty, mixed-gender baths were the norm?"

Rumi smiled mischievously, "It's a prank."

Hobin shrieked when he saw the camera and abruptly shut the door.

We both burst out laughing.

"That was truly evil... I love it." I grinned at her as we high fived.

We quickly ran as Hobin yelled for everyone to come to the first floor.

It was then I realised that Taehoon was about to leave.

"You're on your own, Rumi." I sprinted after Taehoon as Rumi waved at me.

"Took your time." Taehoon plopped his hand on my head.

"Yeah, yeah.." I swatted his hand away.

~*~

I sat down on the floor, resting my back against the sofa as I grabbed the controllers and turned the tv on.

Taehoon sat beside me as he slumped his body into mine and grabbed on of the controllers.

"Make yourself comfortable then." I mumbled as Taehoon turned up to my house and acted like it was his own.

He smiled, "I did. Which games do you have?"

I scrolled through my selection of games and looked at him with a questioning look, silently asking which one he wanted to play.

"That one." Taehoon decided, "I'll win."

"But it's cooperative...."

"Oh... then let's do this." Taehoon smiled teasingly as I stared at his side profile for a few seconds.

I smiled and started the game.

~*~

Hours passed, I didn't even realise I had fallen asleep until I woke up crying.

I shot into an upright position, tears streaming down my face as I silently cried.

"Y/n?" Taehoon whispered while reaching out to gently wipe the tears from my cheeks, "Bad dream?"

I slowly nodded, not trusting myself to speak. It was so real. I thought he....

I was startled when Taehoon wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap while muttering comforting words.

Taehoon murmured softly as I rested my head against his chest, hiding my face from him.

His hand rubbed circles on my back as he leaned his head against mine, occasionally pressing kisses to the crown of my head and my forehead.

I almost melted from how gentle and caring he was being.

"Look at me, Y/n." Taehoon cooed, stroking my hair. (A/n 🤭🥹)

Sniffling, I lifted my head and stared up at him, gazing straight into his eyes.

Taehoon smiled softly, his eyes holding a look of affection as he stared at me lovingly.

"Sorry." I mumbled, feeling bad for disturbing him with my crying.

"Don't apologise, idiot." He insulted me affectionately with a grin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up, kissing his cheek before ducking and hiding my face in his neck.

Taehoon chuckled, "You missed."

He shifted and grabbed my cheeks, leaning in as his eyes fluttered shut.

My face flushed as I closed my eyes, his lips meeting mine.

His soft lips were on mine. His kiss delicate as if he was afraid of hurting me.

He pulled away and smirked at my sun expression, his face equally as red.

I rested my head against his shoulder, my arms still around his neck as I held him close, "Let's just stay like this."

"Yeah." Taehoon tightened him grip on me as he held me in his strong arms.

~*~

It had been a few days and we hadn't gone to the company. Me and Taehoon had mostly been at one of our homes or the dojo as usual.

Rumi messaged me about what happened with Wangguk and 244.

I couldn't believe they were targeting Rumi again... but I was glad that Hobin had got the contract back.

244's intentions are very unclear.

It's as if he wants Seongjun to be taken down...

~*~

I walked into the office to see Hobin asking Snapper to go with him.

"I can't I'm going to see my Grandma."

Hobin looked at him desperately before immediately turning to me as I entered, "Y/n!"

"Oi." Taehoon slung his arm around my shoulder and glared at him, "What are you doing, idiot?"

Hobin blinked and turned to Gaeul, "Come with me. Just the two of us."

"Eh?!" Gaeul looked at him in surprise, her cheeks flushing as she accepted.

I already overheard what he saw saying to Snapper earlier about getting a gift for Bomi.

This isn't going to end well...

"I feel bad for her.." I muttered as I went to sit on the sofa.

Rumi was on the other side of the room, streaming.

"Why?" Taehoon asked cluelessly.

I turned to look at him, surprised, "Can't you tell.."

Glancing around, I checked to see if anyone was listening before I whispered the last part.

"Gaeul likes Hobin but he doesn't like her back."

Taehoon scoffed, "She should get better taste."

I just sighed in response and slumped down.

"Stop being so depressed." Taehoon complained as he pulled me up and took me outside into his 'gym'.

My muscles ache from the constant exercise. Someone save me from this maniac.

~*~

The next day, Hobin looked extremely gloomy.

Did something happen when he was with Gaeul?

If anyone is gloomy it should be Gaeul...

"I can't believe it. I've never seen him act like such a dumbass before." Snapper commented.

Hobin stared lifelessly into space, his phone in front of him on the table.

"What's wrong with the bastard?" Taehoon asked bluntly as he ate.

"He told me it's because of Bomi. She hasn't replied to his texts.." Snapper sighed.

"Oh, her?"

"Did something happen yesterday when he was with Gaeul?" I asked.

Hobin was unresponsive.

Snapper shrugged in response, "Don't know."

Taehoon stood up and swung the phone in front of Hobin's face, "Why are you waiting for her to text first?"

Hobin's eyes suddenly lit up as he snatched his phone back, "She replied! She replied to my message!"

He checked his messages and his eyes turned dull again as he started sulking.

I stood up and smacked his head, a loud slap echoing.

Oops, I didn't mean to hit him that hard.

"What are you doing?! If you're going to apologise to someone you can at least do it in person." I scolded him as I looked at him depressed face in annoyance.

"You're right!" Hobin jumped up with renewed vigour and raced out the door.

Taehoon sat back down and began eating again, pretending like nothing had happened.

"You did it, Y/n." Snapper nodded as if he was proud of my actions.

"He was annoying me." I stated as I took my seat again to finish my food.

Snapper just sighed as he stood up, "I've got something to do, see you!"

He doesn't have anything to do...

Did he feel awkward now that Hobin's gone?

I stood up and placed the plates in the sink.

"I'll do it." Taehoon patted my head and leaned down to press a kiss to my cheek, "Go check on Gaeul."

I was flustered by the sudden affection as I thanked him and awkwardly left the room.

I'm sure I saw Gaeul's shoes early.

I wandered around until I saw her on the balcony.

She had her head resting again her arms as she frowned.

Just as I was about to approach her, I noticed Snapper walk next to her and smile.

I guess I don't have to worry about anything...

I smiled silently to myself... Jihyeok I can see the way you look at her.

Maybe everything with work out after all.

I was startled when Taehoon placed his hand on my shoulder, also watching the two talk.

"Let's go. They're fine." Taehoon commented as he grabbed my hand.

I smiled and held his hand tightly, feeling how my slightly smaller hands fit into his large hands.

"Yeah.. want to go to the arcade?"

"Do you even need to ask."

~*~

I was surprised when Hobin called a meeting.

It's been quiet for a few days now so something serious must've happened.

We all sat around the table as he showed us the stack of paper he was sent.

It was shocking but with this information we could finally call out Baek Seongjun.

And it didn't take long for the internet to explode. Many channels did videos on it, it was like a war had started.

~*~

________________________________
1798 words

A/n it's almost time for the companies to go face to face. That means I'm close to catching up now

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Freaks بواسطة Sam

قصص الهواة

119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
158K 15K 21
𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑺━━ 𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑒�...
1.7K 59 4
Hello y'all its my first time writting fic soo apologize for my bad grammar and typos ^^ feel free to give sum suggestions or advice to help me out...
239K 9.1K 40
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼...