The Gift of Good and Evil One...

Von rinfics77

One shots based on events that did not get expanded upon in my LessoxReader fanfic, The Gift of Good and Evil... Mehr

Author's Note
The Everboy and the Neverbeast
The Peanut Gallery
The Greatest Gift Ever Asked For
The Unlikely Friendship
The Morning Meeting
The Ever & The Never
The Castle's Guardian
The Apology Tour
The Dean's Office
Author's Gratitude

The Stars of Camelot

1K 39 71
Von rinfics77

SMUT WARNING

You, Lesso, and Gregor made it to Camelot around nine in the morning. It was about an hour and a half trip, which wasn't too bad, flying wise; but you did stop off once to give Gregor some snacks you'd packed especially for him.

You picked a spot in the mountains of Camelot, about a half hour from the kingdom. Your first few days were going to be spent camping under the stars with the remainder of the first week exploring Camelot's markets, touring the castle, and enjoying their taverns. The second week you were going to journey through Camelot's seaside; you'd plotted a few places on a map where you suspected you'd find some more dangerous beasts. You figured your wife might enjoy seeing and potentially fighting them.

Gregor found a waterfall near a cliff not far from your campsite to settle down. You helped him create a makeshift nest and even brought his blanket from his nest at home. You spread it out over the bed of leaves you'd collected and he quickly snuggled into it, ready for a nap.

You appreciated that he'd been so willing to join you and Lesso on this trip. When you had asked him, he'd expressed that he was equally excited to see more of the realms as well as spend time with you two. He'd become much closer to Lesso following Rafal's attack; especially since she now could maintain a telepathic connection with him.

"Gregor's all set up," you said as you strode into the campsite. While you were gone, Lesso had pitched the tent and a campfire was roaring out front.

"Why did he want to camp so far away?" Lesso asked, as she magically conjured a tea kettle and your picnic basket with lunch in it.

"He likes waterfalls. It reminds him of home," you answered, as you moved to step inside the tent.

The tent was laid with several spells and charms, so everything inside it magically appeared once the tent was set up and when it was time to move, everything disappeared as the tent was broken down. It was fancier than you were used to when you camped; but your wife wasn't necessarily the most outdoorsy type and you wanted her to feel comfortable.

You sighed as you removed your jacket and laid it across the small bed before exiting the tent and moving to join Lesso around the campfire.

"The tent looks good dear," you cooed, as you stepped around to kiss her on her temple before sitting next to her.

She handed you a sandwich as she smiled. You unwrapped it carefully and took a bite as Lesso shifted to pour you both a cup of tea. She sat back with her cup, breathing in the fresh air and looking around. She then closed her eyes and let out a soft exhale.

"You okay?" You asked curiously.

She nodded. "I feel like I haven't had a free moment in the last two years. It's just odd to be able to relax. It's nice...but odd."

You laughed. "Well, this trip is all about relaxing my love." You leaned back on the grass to look up at the sky. "Me, you, and absolutely nothing to do!"

Lesso smiled and looked over to you. "You know what I'd like you and me to be doing right now?"

You leaned up on your elbows, looking toward the redhead as you smirked. "I certainly have an idea."

Lesso stood and helped you up, dropping both your teacups so that they spilled out onto the grass as she dragged you into the soundproof tent.

She quickly moved to tie the tent closed, and as she did, you scurried to the bed, swiping your jacket onto the floor. She turned seductively to see you sitting on the edge of it, waiting for her... patiently.

She smiled as she stepped in front of you, lifting your chin with her long slender finger. Your gaze shifted to meet hers and you could tell she was hungry to taste you.

Slowly, sensually, she lowered herself until her lips met yours, her index finger still holding your chin up. Her lips tasted of mint tea and honey...and between your kisses she couldn't help but let a satisfied grin wash over her face.

She began slowly undressing you as you continued to crash your lips into hers, ravenous for her attention. Your shirt fell off your shoulders with ease and your undergarments were not far behind.

When Lesso was ready for your pants to be removed, she cupped her hand under your chin, pulling you up to standing. But instead of undressing you, she simply snapped her fingers and the remainder of your clothes disappeared, reappearing in a pile on the opposite end of the tent.

Your skin felt a sudden rush of cold air, as you hadn't expected to be undressed so quickly. It caused your nipples to harden and goosebumps to appear on your arms.

Lesso let out a low chuckle. The sound made you shudder. It was moments like these that you were reminded your wife was in fact a never.

"Cold?" Lesso taunted.

You nodded as you peered into her green eyes.

She smiled and stepped closer to you, pressing her still fully clothed body against yours. "I think I know how we can warm you up."

Before you could blink, Lesso had pushed you down onto the bed and in a swish of her wrist, had removed all of her own clothes.

Your eyes widened at the sight of her; she truly was magnificent. She sat straddling you, her breasts bouncing slightly as she began rolling her hips over yours.

You could feel your center growing warm just watching her. She had such a power over you it was insane. You quickly moved your hands up to your own breasts, caressing them as you watched her continue to rub her desire over your hips and stomach.

After a moment, you forgot you had even been cold. Lesso had indeed done what she'd said and warmed up not only your body, but the entire tent. You could feel the warmth in the air rising; and at this rate, it wouldn't stop until the tent had been set ablaze.

Lesso locked eyes with you and smirked, as an idea popped into her head. But you didn't even have time to use your connection to know what she was thinking before she shifted her body to turn around, backing herself towards you in order to make her idea a reality.

She began kissing the insides of your thighs as you ran your fingertips up hers. She shuddered slightly as they brushed her skin, but her delicate sighs were soon replaced with a soft squeal when you hungrily wrapped your hands around her waist, pulling her the rest of the way to you and plunging your tongue deep inside her.

She groaned as your tongue began to explore her center, caught off guard for a moment by the sudden intense pleasure. But eventually, she was able to refocus, at least enough to show her gratitude. Lesso shifted to begin running circles around your clit with her tongue, causing your hips to jerk with each completed rotation.

She hummed into your center; and as she did, you flicked your tongue downward to catch her clit as well. She jolted, letting out a breathless sigh, before wrapping her arms around your legs and pushing her own tongue inside you.

For a while, you went back and forth, each of you exploring the other with your tongues; daring the other to be the first to come to a satisfying release. But eventually, you grew tired of trying to outlast your wife, and so you did the first thing you could think of. You summoned your magic and linked your minds.

Your eyes glowed a soft lavender as did Lesso's. And the sensations heightened as each of you not only felt the pleasure given to you by your lover, but now also felt the pleasure given to them by you. It shot electricity through you like lightning and caused your bodies to go numb in a matter of seconds.

There was no longer a competition for who could outlast the other, but rather, a unified decision to reach orgasm together. Your tongues began to speed up, and each of you added a few fingers to intensify the sensation; yours circling Lesso's clit and hers pulsing in your center.

Screams and moans filled the tent, hanging in the air around you. You were both so close, you could feel it. Nothing could stop either of you from hitting that peak now.

Your thumb circled your wife's clit as your tongue pushed deep inside her. Her center was heating up and you could feel her walls clenching around you. Lesso flicked her tongue against your clit causing soft little moans to exit your lips, which she loved. As those little moans exited your mouth, the vibrations sent sparks throughout her body, heightening her sensation.

At the same time, she had pushed two fingers inside you and was giving your special spot all her attention. She could tell you too were close to climax, as your walls had tightened around her fingers.

Soon, a rush of pleasure washed over you both like a wave hits the rocky shore; violent and sudden. You moaned into Lesso as she collapsed onto you, each of you wriggling and writhing in pure bliss. Because of the magical connection linking your minds, your entire bodies felt this pleasure; and neither of you were capable of even attempting to prolong the pleasure for the other.

The sensation racked through your bodies, clawing its way through every fiber of your existence; until eventually...slowly...you both began to come down from your high.

But the lull did not last long. As soon as you could feel your bodies once more you two were back on top of each other and rearing for round two.

And then round three.

And then round four.

By the time you were finished, breathing was difficult. Thinking was even harder.

All that could be heard were ragged exhales as you each attempted to regain some semblance of feeling. It took several minutes for either of you to move. The bed, and yourselves, were painted with sweat and the remnants of lust.

Eventually, Lesso's arms and legs had regained enough strength to allow her to reposition herself. She slowly and carefully crawled to lay next to you on the bed; her breathing still somewhat labored.

You laid your head on Lesso's bare chest, tracing circles around her skin as you listened to her deep breaths.

"That was nice," Lesso hummed after a while, her eyes closed, as she ran her fingers up and down your back.

"Mmhmm," you replied, "very nice."

Lesso chuckled. "What shall we do now?"

You moved to look up at her. "Well, it's almost dark...should we make dinner for us and Gregor and set up a spot to watch the stars?"

Lesso hummed. "That sounds nice. I'll prepare dinner if you want to set up for stargazing and get Gregor."

"Who knew my wife could cook," you cooed, as you moved to kiss her on the cheek before rolling out of the bed and putting your clothes back on.

She rose from the bed and wrapped her arms around your bare waist; pulling you to her as she whispered in your ear in her low seductive tone. "You'll find your wife has many skills you have yet to discover."

A chill went through your spine. You turned to see a delicious smirk settled upon her face. You brushed a few pieces of hair from her neck as you moved to kiss along her collarbone up to her ear.

"I don't doubt it," you whispered softly, as you nibbled on her earlobe. "I look forward to discovering all your skills and talents."

She shuddered lightly as you separated from her grasp and continued dressing. When you were clothed, you grabbed a few blankets and the telescope that had been sitting in the corner of the tent, before making your way out to set up before dinner.

You found a spot not far from your campsite that seemed perfect for stargazing. The grass was soft and there was a nice area of open air without the obstruction of tree tops. You laid the blankets out in a nice large square, enough for the three of you to spread out. You then placed the telescope at the head of the blanket and conjured a few balls of light that floated near the corners to mark the spot, so you could find it again later.

After you were finished setting up, you made your way to Gregor's nest, gently waking him for dinner. His eyes lazily opened as you pet his head; and after shaking out his wings, the two of you trotted back to your campsite, an inviting smell floating through the air.

Dinner consisted of nice light conversation about Camelot and about the meteor shower that was supposed to light up the sky for the next few nights. It had been perfect timing, as it would make Lesso's first stargazing experience here extra special.

Lesso had cooked a wonderful pasta dinner that you'd brought along from the school. She paired it with a creamy sauce, some crunchy bread, and the perfect red wine. Honestly, it was one of the best meals you'd had in awhile.

You'd have to make Lesso cook for you more often!

Gregor had seemed to like it as well. Lesso has separated him out a larger portion of the pasta and brought along an entire extra loaf of bread especially for him. As he ate, he'd done his familiar happy dance he did when he tasted something delicious, causing you and Lesso to both giggle as he did.

After dinner, you'd quickly cleaned up the empty plates and cups, placing them inside the tent before making your way to where you'd laid the blankets. You brought along a small wrapped collection of cookies you were eager to share with Lesso and Gregor. They were Althea's special recipe that you'd always loved as a kid; cinnamon thumbprint cookies.

You honestly hadn't thought about them in ages; but with all the wedding preparation that had been going on the last few weeks, your thoughts of Althea had increased and you'd made these cookies as a way to honor and remember her, since she couldn't be at your wedding.

It took only a few minutes to find your way back to the little balls of light you'd set at the edges of your blankets. Gregor quickly curled up in one corner, snuggling against the warmth and letting out a large satisfied sigh. Lesso sat down on the other edge of the square and you gently set the wrapped cookies down next to her as you moved to arrange the telescope.

Aside from the meteor shower and the aurora borealis that were both supposed to grace the sky with their beauty tonight, there were also supposed to be a few planets in alignment, and you were hoping to be able to find them with your telescope to show your wife.

As you shifted the nobs to focus your telescope, you saw Lesso begin to sneakily unwrap your cookies.

"Hey!" you said, causing her to snap to face you. "Not yet."

Her face shifted into a small frown, but when you would not relent, she left the cookies alone and made herself comfortable gazing up at the sky.

"Ah, here we go!" you cooed, after a few minutes of fiddling with the telescope.

Lesso sat up, eager to see what you'd found. You stepped aside as she came around to where you were standing allowing her to peer into the telescope.

"That's Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus." you hummed, as she looked through the telescope into the sky beyond.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, as she peered through the lens. She'd never really learned much about the stars, beyond what little information they were taught about them in school. But she'd always loved hearing your tales about your adventures as you two had grown closer, especially the ones about stargazing.

Eventually, she saw another object cross the view of the telescope. It was much larger than the planets and caused her to back away, slightly startled.

"Oh, look, it's starting!" you said, as you excitedly moved to lay down on the blankets.

Looking up at the night sky, Lesso realized you were referring to the meteors. She watched as a few of them whizzed past, leaving small streams through the air as they did.

She rushed to lay down next to you, nuzzling into your shoulder as she settled down on the blanket.

"I've never seen anything like this," Lesso whispered, her eyes glued to the wonder of the night sky.

"I have. But I have to admit, I've never loved seeing it more than in this moment." You replied, as you let out a soft sigh.

Lesso's gaze shifted towards you.

"Why?" She asked innocently.

You smiled as you looked at her. "Because I'm here with you."

Her cheeks instantly grew red as she tried to hide the smile creeping up her face. "Oh," she said, as she closed her eyes and leaned into you.

"I always hoped one day I'd be able to share the stars with someone," you said, as you looked out above you. "Their stories are so beautiful; they tell tales of love, of tragedy, of loss. And it's all documented among the cosmos."

Lesso opened her eyes and watched the joy spread across your face as you spoke. She loved watching you when you talked about something you were passionate about.

"Tell me one." She said softly. "A story from the stars."

You thought a moment as you pulled her in closer.

"Hmmm, okay," you hummed to yourself. You summoned some of your magic, illuminating two stars on opposite ends of the sky.

"Two of the brightest stars in the night sky are Altair and Vega." You began as the magic brightened around them, causing them to glow a soft purple color among the rest.

"It is said that they were deeply in love, but forever separated by the celestial river of the Milky Way."

As you spoke, you waved your hand across the sky, creating the illusion of a river that separated the two stars, it flowed in a soft blue glow.

"But once a year," you continued, "on the seventh day of the seventh month, Vega cries so hard that all the magpies in the world fly up, creating a bridge with their wings, so the two lovers can be together for a single night of passion."

You waved your hand again and a swarm of iridescent magpies flew up, creating the bridge you described, causing the two stars to glow brighter before the magic dissolved, leaving soft sparkles that dissipated above you.

Lesso blinked as she hugged you tighter, inhaling your scent and letting out a soft exhale. "Wow," she hummed to herself.

You nodded. "Beautiful, isn't it?" You asked as you sat up.

"Yeah," she replied, as she shifted to face you. "I can't imagine being separated from you like that. I don't know what I'd do with myself."

You brushed your fingers over her cheek as you moved to kiss her nose. "You'll never have to be my love."

She gazed into your eyes as you sat back, only to see the reflection of the aurora borealis beginning to appear within them. She gasped and looked up in excitement as she watched the colors begin to dance across the night sky. And as she watched the sky, you watched her. It was the same excitement you'd seen the night of the ball, only magnified.

You smiled to yourself as you quickly shifted to unwrap the cookies you'd brought along. You grabbed a handful, scooting them over in front of Gregor, before setting the rest of them down in between you and Lesso.

"Here," you said, as you handed her one. Her gaze changed to the cookie for a brief second, before refocusing on the greens and blues illuminating the sky.

She took a bite and immediately moaned. "Oh my gods," she said, her mouth half full. "This is delightful."

"They were my mom's recipe," you said softly, before taking a bite as you enjoyed the array of colors.

Lesso quickly snapped to look at you, surprised by your use of the word "mom."

"You've never called her that before," Lesso said gently, as she shook her hands from the crumbs of the cookie.

You shrugged your shoulders. "I know," you said, a little ashamed of the topic. "She'd never really referred to herself as my mother; always telling others she was my caretaker. But the more I thought about it as we got closer to the wedding, the more I wished I had called her that, at least once before I'd been brought to the school. Just so she knew I thought of her in that way."

You sighed and let your head fall slightly, looking at the cookies laying on the blanket.

Lesso scooted closer to you, pulling your body into hers as you laid your head on her shoulder. "She knew," Lesso said softly, trying to comfort you the only way she knew how.

"You would've liked her," you cooed as you munched on another cookie. "She was a tough lady. Taught me to fight, hunt, survive...and consistently told me that I didn't need a man to save me; that I would be better off learning how to save myself."

"A wise woman," Lesso laughed as she grabbed another cookie.

"And she would've loved you," you said as a small smile crossed your lips. "I wish you could've met her."

"Me too, little starling," she hummed. "Me too."

Lady Lesso looked up at the night sky and felt a rush of peace flow over her. In this moment, settled on this blanket, next to her wife, everything was exactly as it should be. There were no threats, no students, and not a worry in the world. All she felt was the slight breeze that rustled the grass as it washed over the field and the warmth of your body cuddled next to hers.

Gregor was snoring softly in the corner of the blanket, with a pile of crumbs surrounding him. You were gazing up at the night sky, your chest rising and falling as you let gentle breaths in and out of your soft lips.

And she...well...she was enjoying every minute of it.

She had never pictured herself as someone who wanted this, let alone deserved it; yet here she was, hoping it never ended. She let out a soft sigh as she cuddled in closer to you, looking out at the night sky.

She thought of all she'd been through to get here; her parents' death, school, Rafal's manipulations and betrayal. She didn't love that all those things were a part of her past...but she loved that they led her here. Without all those heartbreaks and hardships, Lesso wouldn't be who she is today. She wouldn't be where she is today.

And today...

Today was the best day of her entire life. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.3K 3.5K 44
Leonora feels herself crumble for the first time in years, the last time being when she was abandoned by Rafal, and as a result is open to the new id...
63.9K 2.9K 27
Actually, Alice's stay at the new school was supposed to be normal. But what can you call normal when you find yourself at the school for good and ev...
93.2K 4.5K 62
The Schools for Good and Evil had finally united, and with unification, came new staff. Y/N is the first new teacher the school had seen in over fiv...
2K 84 10
Leonora Lesso, the feared, respected dean of Evil. Alexandria Drageon, the headmaster's assistant. Will they be able to withstand the curse of Never...