ALPHA'S PUP - 2 •••••A NEW ST...

Da janiceeee3333

" I'm in love with you and I'll accept everypart of you , even your past because that too is a part of you " ... Altro

Chapter - 1 • START ANEW •
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 up
CHAPTER 7
chapter 8
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Announcement 👂👂👂

chapter 9

168 11 2
Da janiceeee3333

Adam

After 2 days Rain was discharged from the hospital. The doctor said that he needed extra care since he was prone to fainting easily now that he had lost so much blood. I was called back to work because I was missing it for way too long .

A day after Rain gave birth Arden showed up at the hospital. Ofcourse it wasn't to take the kids away , he just wanted to meet the kids and also wanted to ask permission to drop by every now and then to see his children. Rain being Rain agreed.

Things between us has changed drastically ever since he confessed to me in the hospital. Not in a good way thou . He has started to keep distance from me and has started to wear long clothes , barely revealing his skin .

" Doctor Adam, how's your wife doing these days ? I heard he gave birth " my senior asked .

" He is doing fine .....hey can I ask you something?" I asked Dr. Roy . He was a omega who had two kids . I guess he could tell me why Rain was acting all strange around me .

" Sure " he said mixing his coffee .

" Uh..well my wife has changed after coming back from the hospital. He has started wearing these long clothes and he avoids me like a plague. Do you know why he might be doing that ?" I asked .

" Ah. He's insecure"

" Insecure? About what ?"

" Many things . After pregnancy our body changes especially our outer appearance and the one thing that becomes disturbing to us is our stretch marks and he must be avoiding you because he is ashamed that he let you see him in his most messed up state "

That explained everything. But I don't think that he was messed up or something. Infact after seeing him in such a state had increased my respect for him . I knew giving birth was painful but I never knew the exact pain but after seeing Rain that day I got to know that giving birth is like dieing and coming back form hell alive . I could never imagine myself in such pain because I know I would have died .

" Rain I'm home " I said taking off my shoes and placing them on the shoe rack . The house was a mess . The babies toys lying around on the floor and the sink was filled with dirty dishes . I walked to Rain's room and saw my five cuties sleeping on the bed . Rain in the middle and my four kids tightly hugging him . I glanced at his waist which was slightly revealed.

I placed my bag down quietly and walked over to him . Roy said that I should ignore his stretch marks until he is ready to show me . So I pulled his shirt down and sat at the edge of the bed . I heard Rain call out my name sleepishly.

" Adam " I looked back and saw Rain getting up "you're home " he said as he sat next to me .

" Yeah ...you can rest some more . I'll prepare dinner " I said standing up. I felt a tug on my shirt . Rain was holding the edge of my shirt with his head down ." Baby " I said as I kneeled infront of him . He met my eyes with a little uncertainty in his .

I picked him up making him wrap his legs around my waist and place his hands on my shoulder for support. I carried his out of the room and headed towards the kitchen. I placed him on the kitchen counter top and rolled up my sleeves, putting on a black apron with two white kittens stickers on . Rain fiddled with his fingers as I washed the dishes. I knew he wanted to say some to me but I didn't want to rush him so I patiently waited .

I was almost done with making dinner when he finally spoke .

" I ... I always thought I didn't deserve anything. I was told by everyone that I don't deserve happiness. Everytime I looked in the mirror I saw nothing but a hideous creature " why would he say such a thing ?

" But despite that ...I continued to hope that one day my prince charming would come and tell me it's okay . And he did come . Arden . Despite him lying to me about his identity I accepted him . He showed me that I was beautiful and I slowly started to accept myself as I am but ... Then he decided that I wasn't fit to know the matters of the pack so he decided to keep everything from me and lie to me to save his pack . He never once thought what I was going through . During that time I felt something inside me die -" I walked to him and held his hands in mine .

"- my mate had betrayed me Adam " he said as he looked at me " I lost hope and just then I found out I was pregnant. I was conflicted on his I will raise them alone . And more than that I thought and felt guilty that these children weren't Arden's. I thought they were Jordans. But after knowing that Arden lied to me about these babies not being his ...I couldn't stand it . Then I made up my mind to not stay in that relationship anymore. Adam ..." He cupped my face .

" ....I know I'm not the best but ..please accept me . I'm insecure about myself..so much that I feel like hiding from the whole world. So ...so will you... forgive me for loving you and wanting to be selfish... selfish because I want to have you all to myself. " His words sounded so sincere.

" Rain...." I placed my palms on his which was cupping my face and inched closer to him. "...why are you apologizing? You are perfect Rain and I am grateful that you fell in love with me . I don't care about your past because I will accept all of it ...they are a part of you Rain and a part of your life. I don't have much but I'll do my best to show you what a great husband and father I can be ." I moved closer to his lips ." I'm in love with you so much Rain " I said before placing my lips on his .

Rains hands moved to the back of my head. I could feel his fingers mingling in my hair and it felt so fucking relaxing. I placed my hands on his sides on the counter and continued to kiss him . I sucked on his lower lip as for entrance. He opened his mouth with a gasp and I took the chance to insert my tongue in his mouth. His grip on my hair tightened as I licked the roof of his mouth. He wrapped his legs around my waist , rubbing himself on me , looking for friction.

I pulled away after a few seconds. Rain was a complete mess. His face red , saliva dripping from the sides of his mouth and his beautiful eyes glistening with tears . I huffed as I rested my head on his shoulder .

" I'm not going to force you . But ...can I touch you?" I asked . I felt him nip on my neck , indirectly saying he wanted it . I placed my hand under his thigh and hoisted him up , lifting him from the counter. My hands travelled to his ass . I carried him to my room and dropped him on my bed . He landed with a small bounce. I walked back to the door and pushed it shut . Just in case Evan showed up .

I turned my attention to Rain who was looking as sexy as ever . I pulled my belt from my pants and threw it to the other side of the bed . He eyed me as I stripped myself naked in front of him only leaving my underwear on . He bit his bottom lip as I got on top of him .

My hands played with the hem on his shirt asking for permission to lift it . He nodded his head and without a minute of hesitation I pulled off his pink shirt . He moved his hands to my eyes to cover them . I laughed and leaned towards him

" It's pretty embarrassing to be the only one with his underwear on " I said with a low chuckle. He grumbled as he removed his hands from my eyes . He moved his hands to his white drawstring shorts wanting to pull it off . I stopped his hands ." I'll do it " I said .

He observed my moves as I pulled away his shorts together with his underwear. His erection hit the pit of his stomach. He took my pillow from beside him and covered his face . I let out a laugh and he lightly punched my arm .

" Come on~ let me see you " I said lowering myself down .

" B- but it's embarrassing " he said . His voice muffled from underneath the pillow.

" It's not .. everything about you is so beautiful Rain " I said placing wet kisses on his neck . He lifted the pillow and I took the chance to take it from him and throw it to the other side of the room , making sure he doesn't cover himself again .

" Wa- give that back " he whined as I kept kissing his neck . I shushed him and moved down to his chest . I licked his right nipple and played with his left on, pinching it and rubbing it . Small gasps escaped his mouth as he tried to push me away .

I got up , letting his nipples throb after my torture. I moved my hand down to Rain's erection, my fingers curled around his dick and my thumb on his tip . I sat on my knees as I stroked his length . He squirmed as he opened his legs .

"Faster~ please ...more~" he begged as he moved his hips up and down . I stopped stroking him earning a needy whine from him .

" Why?~" he whined moving his hand to his dick . I grabbed his hand and turned him around he was now on his knees , chest pressed against the mattress and ass up in the air only supported by his knees . I pulled down my boxers and leaned on his back .

" Support yourself on your hands and put your thighs together" I whispered near his ear . He followed my orders . I could see his hole leaking with his slick but the doctor said that it might hurt him if I have intercourse with him with two months of his post pregnancy . I jerked myself off , using my precum as a lubricant.

" Ah shit " I cussed as I slid myself between his amazingly soft thighs. Rain gasped in shock as I thrusted myself between his thighs. " You feel amazing Rain" I said between my own groans of pleasure. I placed my hands on his hips , tightly gripping on them and thrusting his hips on myself.

Rains little gasps transformed into loud moans as my dick rubbed on his . I let go of his hips and wrapped on arm around his waist letting my other arm travel to his length which was leaking and twitching like crazy . My torso pressed on his back and I rolled my hips forward , my thrusts getting sloppier each second .

" Adam ...adam ... Adam ..." He moaned showing he was just a point away from his climax . I stroked his dick faster as I put pressure on his dick . And soon enough he came all over my sheets . He fell down on the mattress. After a few thrusts I also released on his back . I fell beside him huffing. Rain turned around to face me .

" You ...how can a puppy looking guy like you be so good at this ?" He huffed . I chuckled and put my hand on his waist pulling him closer to my body .

" Is that bad ?" I asked nuzzling on his neck .

" That's .. called cheating" he mumbled shyly .

" Then punish me " I said giving a peck on his forehead.

" Mmm" he grumbled. We lay there for a few minutes before i noticed that he was already asleep. I kissed his forehead and got up . I took the clothes lying around my room and wrapped a towel around my waist .

After bathing and cleaning up Rain and my room i placed Rain in my bed and tucked him in my comforter. I took one last glance at my lovely omega who was fast asleep and went out my room to do the rest of the chores .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyssss I hope you loved this chapter. Daymn this was a long one and yayyyy ! Finally a chapter with intimate Rain and Adam .

I gotta admit but I think this was my best smut chapter so far . Anyways please leave a comment on how you felt about this chapter and please do vote on this and share ❣️❣️❣️.

2173 words ✨✨✨✨✨✨

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

52.9K 2.8K 9
Some alphas can't catch a break. Is it ever too late for love? A certified geek with the career to prove it, Malcolm Carlyle has been working on som...
249K 9.4K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
26.1K 1K 23
Where is he? Why hasn't he come yet? Oh dear Satan is he alright! Just as I was about to get up and leave my apartment and leave he came in and hugg...
15.7K 684 22
Previously known as "Alpha Damian (boyxboy)" /Werewolf/Romance/Love Triangle/Gay/ [bxb] Alec has been angry ever since the death of his father. Two y...