𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑳�...

Por MilkywayJa

you're goin to have to read mh! Más

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
NOT CHAPTER
09
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
A/N
A/N
19
Lovies 🤤
20
21
The End

10

1.4K 13 3
Por MilkywayJa

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ

Time: 3:48 pm

Valentina ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

______________________________________________

Everyone was talking about the fight that happened yesterday but it was a good thing I didn't see Matthew anywhere "Val!" Jenni snapped her fingers in my face "Yo get ya fingers out my face and wdyw" I mugged her and she rolled her eyes at me.

I lifted my head waiting for Jenni to talk "yk Sariya's friend Keisha" Keisha? Oh the tall one I nodded "She is having a party you trying to slide?" she said putting on lipstick Idk how to feel bout parties last time we went to a party people started shooting.

"Idk maybe not" I shrugged which made Jenni whine "Pleaseeeeeee Val nothing is going to happen I promise" She held out her pinky.

"I just have a bad feeling yfm" She attended herself to my arm and gave me puppy eyes like girl Ik that works with dd but it doesn't with me "If something bad happens then ill give you 50 but if nothing happens then nun happens" I mean I love me some money and ik Jen really wants me to go with her so Ig ill give it a try.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes while sighing Jenni jumped out of her seat making everyone look at her, gosh she can be embarrassing sometimes. I pulled her back down, school had ended early bc of sum idk so we left.

Jenni was coming to my house around 6 so I have enough time to get ready and pick my outfit. Mama was out with her friends until later tonight but imma still tell her where I'm going.

Mama Bear💞

Me: Me and Jenni are going to a party tonight is that ard?

Mama Bear💞: Yes just be safe okay

Me: I will  love you mom

Mama Bear💞: I love you too

Seen: 4:09 pm

I got up and went to the bathroom only thing I really have to do is freshen up. Once the shower was to my liking I turned on my ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ then got in.

After showering and doing my normal routine I got out and put on some deodorant, Jenni blow up my phone reminding me about the party this girl is going to be the death of me 😭. I went to my closet to pick out my outfit I really want something that's chill but is also fly and after looking for a minute I found the perfect outfit.

I took a picture and sent it to ddot then grab my jacket and charger then left to meet Jenni outside. "Gurl you lookin like a snack" Jen said faking like she is crying and Sunny was behind her mocking her I laughed "Yhuu didn't tell me you were coming sun" I hugged him.

Thier outfits:

"I was forced by this dayroom hoe" he rolled his eyes at Jenni who gave him the finger I grabbed both of their hands and we wait for the Uber so we can go to the party which was in the Bronks, the uber come and we got in "Also dd and the others are going to be there" Jenni said wtf are they going to the Bronks ain't they beefin with people there "Oh okay" I keep it short.

Sunny and Jenni were sitting near the windows and I was in the middle that 24 min ride was quiet and quick when we got there Sunny got out first and I followed the party looked like it was lit and I was a little excited that my nigga was here. As we walked in it was crowded but not too crowded I'm surprised it didn't stink in here.

 I pushed people to get to the kitchen some of them didn't mind but others would mean mug me or give me the stink face but I couldn't give two shit dd and dudeylo was in the kitchen so I dapped them up "Why yhu here twinn" dd said wrapping his arm around my shoulder "Jenni begged me to come so I did wsp tho" I grabbed a bottle of water "Wait Jenni here hold up I will brb" he smiled before running away.

"Where is ddot" I said to dudeylo and he pointed to the stairs so I left him in the kitchen and went upstairs. All the rooms were empty except one that I didn't check as I opened I was met with a crying ddot "Baby wats wrong" I ran to him but he didn't move or say anything he just keep on crying so I got on the bed and cuddled him.

A couple of minutes went by and I decided to ask again "Pa you wanna tell me what happened" I was playing in his hair he looked up and then back down.

"I was smocking this bitch came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand and forced me upstairs then basically forced herself on me I pushed her dumbass off of me but then her friend came in and tried to kiss me so I punch her in the face then ig the girl's guy friend came in and all whole mini argument happened between them and they was bout to leave and said some dumb shit disrespecting notti and edot and that shit really hurts" he cried.

I kissed his forehead and got up "Where yhu going" he asked but I didn't answer that question "wat the hoe look like" he looked up me for a good minute before opening his mouth.

Okay so now I need to find a dark skin girl with blond hair and a multi-colored two-piece whose name is Aliah not that hard to find 😁. I  went downstairs and hopped up on the Dj table and took the mic from him you wanna mess with my people so now Imma get real ghetto with bitches "Ayo do anyone know where Aliah is" I yelled into the mic making everyone look at me.

From the table I could see everyone even dd and Jenni who was looking at me confused asf "I need someone to bring me the bitch name Aliah with blond hair and a multi-colored outfit please and thank you" I tied my hair up in a bun waiting for that bitch to come up "are you talking bout me" the exact girl I'm looking for said I jumped down and got in her face.

"So you talking bout my cousin and trying to fuck my nigga even tho he regretted ya ass" I yelled in her face cus now I'm on hots and there ain't no stopping me "First bitch back tf fuc- before she could finish what she was saying I throw the first punch ik she may be taller than me but who gives af what did ddot say "ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍɪ".

Ig one of her bitches tried to jump in but Jenni being the overprotective friend she is grabbed the hoe and started fighting so now people are trying to break up the fight but I wasn't letting go of her I'm not the person to pull hair in the fight I like throwing punches but when you talk on my cousin notti now I'm getting real dirty with this hoe.

Punches were still being thrown and people were still screaming stop but rn me and this bitch is in a tiger fight ain't no breaking this shit up she had got a few good hits in but that didn't stop me I kicked her in the knee which made her fall again so I grabbed her hair and started punching her all in her face "Okay twin chill that's enough" dd tried to grab me from off of her but I didn't move.

The bitch was knocked out at this point so ddot forced my hand to let go of her he picked me up and we went outside. "lets go we leaving this shit" dd said and dudeylo, Jay, Dee, Sunny and Jenni all got in the car I sat in the front with ddot who was driving.

"Yo V you crazyyyyyyy" Dee said laughing I didn't really find it funny bc that stupid Bald uakari monkey lookin ass bitch shouldn't have talked on my deads or touched my nigga "That hoe got what she deserved" Jenni added fixing her hair. I looked in the mirror and there was a bruise under my eyes but that's okay "And you owe me 50 dollars lil girl" I said putting my hand out she rolled her eyes and handed me 50 dollars.

______________________________________

Dudeylo ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

______________________________________

I was in the kitchen smocking my weed Val just had left to go find ddot and dd had been left to go get neeky with his on and off girlfriend after like an hour n a half later I was talking to Dee who was drinking that good good Henny 😉 everything was chill I was kinda a little uneasy about going to the Bronks didn't wanna get locked up bc I put a bullet in someone's chest.

Valentina came downstairs and jumped on the DJ table for whatever reason Idk and stitched the mic from that nigga now that one there was a violation personally I wouldn't have that. "Ayo do anyone know where Aliah is" she yelled into the mic making everyone look up at her what tf happened?🤨.

"I need someone to bring me the bitch name Aliah with blond hair and a multi-colored outfit please and thank you" she tied her hair up oh shit she is bout to beat someone's ass today. "Are you talking bout me?" the girl who looked like that person Val was asking for walked up. 

V jumped down and got in her face "So you talking bout my cousin and trying to fuck my nigga even tho he regretted ya ass" she yelled in her face Shawty is mad mad not little mad🤣 "First bitch back tf fuc- before she could finish what she was saying Val throw the first punch.

And then one of the girl's friends tried to jump in but Jenni grabbed the hoe and started fighting her so now people are trying to break up the fight but I ain't going to sit here and lie I had my money on Valentina I have seen her fight before and when she is mad she is ruthless.

This fight was popcorn worthy punches was being thrown and people were screaming the girl had got a good hit on Val that didn't stop her she kicked her in the knee which made her fall then V grabbed her hair and started punching her all in her face "Okay twin chill that's enough" dd tried to grab V from off of the girl but that didn't work.

The bitch was knocked out at this point so ddot pulled Valentina off of her and they went outside first "lets go we leaving this shit" dd yelled and me, Jay, Dee, Sunny, and Jenni all got in the car V sat in the front with ddot who was driving and I was in the third row with Jay and Dee.

"Yo V you crazyyyyyyy" Dee laughed I could tell she didn't find it funny by her face "That hoe got what she deserved" Jenni added fixing her hair. I pulled out my phone and went to Instagram to post the fight on my story "And you owe me 50 dollars lil girl" Val said which made me look up from my phone Jenni had rolled her eyes and handed her 50 dollars.

 🤣

______________________________

Sunny ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

______________________________

My daughter is crazy she just beat the mess out of that girl and now we are in the car driving back to the hill in silence I was seating near the window while Jenni and Dd were cuddling with each other. "Yo ddot can you turn the heat on Its brick " I wasn't lying this car was cold as shit. Is there a cooler somewhere in here🧐.

Ddot turned the heat on and everyone started clapping "tf yall clapping for" ddot stopped at a red light and turned around "Pa calm down" V put her hand in his free hand and ddot mugged us before turning back around angry issues much 🙄.

I slouched back on the seat and put my hood over my head with the heat on and nobody talking or bothering me I fall asleep. These ugly duckly-headed ass niggas better not take pictures of me or wrd2 my muva imma slap the fuck out of them😮‍💨.

______________________________________

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 

 ʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ 💞 ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ 🤞🏽

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110K 699 34
js read mh . CONTAINS SMUT It's really js bout dd, ddot, and notti nd maybe Tyler 🤗
182K 5.5K 25
in which two people become close when they land in after school detention. 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.✰
22.4K 428 29
𝘈 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺..
44.8K 1.1K 22
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤- 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞- A Notti Osama Fanfiction