Light

By my04bae

Nora Kreziu the 24 year old sister of Besnik Kryeziu. After years of conflict between the Albanian mafia and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

8

2.9K 53 31
By my04bae

Nora

I wake up to Yury being on a call while caressing my cheek. He looks really good. I don't even know what got into me yesterday. Getting into the shower with him just like that.

I've gone crazy

He got off the call and looked at me. "You know you look pretty hot for the fact that you just woke up.", he smiled. "I feel like shit.", I grumbled and turned around wrapping myself in the comforter.

I felt him lay down on top of me and brush away the hair in my face. "Does something hurt?", he asked as he placed kisses on my cheek. "No. When are we planning on leaving?", I asked him. "As soon as you get dressed.", he replied and pulled me on top of him.

"To be honest I don't mind delaying our departure a little bit longer.", he said as he whispered in my ear. "Well I do. Get up and dressed.", I sighed rolling out of bed.

...

We land in Russia and I can't help but feel like I need to puke. "Yury.", I whisper under my breath. "Yes?", he asks turning around. I can't speak. I feel like I'm going to fall over. "Bunny?", he asks.

"I think I'm going to puke my guts out.", I told him. "Okay how about we go get some air before you do that?", he asks clearly panicking.

Wait.

Did we use a condom?

Fuck.

"Yury.", I turned to him. "If I'm pregnant I'm going to kill you.", I told him glaring at me. "I'm sure I didn't get you pregnant but if I did. I'm going to spoil that kid rotten.", he grinned. "I'm going to murder you", I told him as we walked out the plane.

We stood there for a few minutes and it didn't get better. "Are you better?", he asked me. "If you keep standing there I'm going to puke on you. Get the fuck out of my face.", I snapped at him.

"Fucking he'll calm down woman.", I heard someone say. "Tell me to calm down and I'll put a bullet into you.", I snapped turning to the person.

"I didn't think you'd show your face in Russia ever again Yury.", he laughed. "I didn't think you'd have the balls to talk to my wife like that.", Yury replied. "Well she threatened to kill my sister. I think I have the balls to do that.", he laughed.

" yeah yeah enough laughing and chatting who the fuck are you?", I snapped at the guy. "I'm Anya's uncle.", he said.

I turned to Yury and looked at him. "You have a second brother?", I asked him. "That's not my brother", he answered and then it clicked.

He walked up to me and smiled. "I sent a few of my men to get my niece. But seems like that ran into someone...", he stopped and took a breath. "Far worse than Yury or Ilya. Tell me how did you get my men to fold.", he said tilting his head to the side.

"I'll show you if you ever decide to lay your fucking hands on my niece again.", I hissed grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him down.

"Who said that I'd be going after my niece. Who knows maybe I want the kid that'll be made in here.", he said placing his gun on my stomach. "Get your fucking hands off my wife.", Yury snapped and slammed the guys arm over his knee snapping it in half.

"We'll speak again.", the man groaned and left. "I hope you'll have the balls to do it.", I hissed under my breath.

I looked at Yury and crossed my arms. "I want food.", I bluntly stated. "Let's go then.", he nodded and placed his hand on the small of my back.

"What do you want to eat?", he asked me. "Something. I'll eat anything.", I said as I took a seat in the car.

"Where do you want to go first?", he asked. "To get a pregnancy test.", I said quietly under my breath. "Отвезите нас в аптеку(Take us to the Pharmacy)", Yury spoke to the driver.

...

I did the test and now I'm sitting on the floor. I insisted Yury should wait outside the bathroom. He's pacing back and forth, at one point his footsteps stop and they get closer to the door.

"Nora it's been almost half an hour. Are you okay?", I heard him ask. "I can't check it.", I replied quite but loud enough for him to understand.

"Open the door. I'll check.", he replied. I leaned over unlocking it and he walked in seeing me on the floor.

He moved to the counter and looked at it. His face dropped. "What is it?", I asked him. He took a seat next to me.

I looked at it and I wasn't pregnant.

That feeling of worry did leave but it felt wrong. It was almost disappointing seeing that I wasn't pregnant. I looked at Yury who was visibly disappointed.

I put my head against his side and he wrapped his arm around me. "The next one won't be negative.", he told me and placed a kiss on my head. "Who says that?", I turned to him. "I do.", he smiles at me. "You're crazy", I smiled shaking my head.

"What did I do now?", he asked baffled. "You're just crazy", I sighed.

"I'm still hungry.", I mumbled. "How about some of my grandmothers cooking?", he asked pulling me away from the wall. I looked up at him and then my outfit. "I might have to change for that", I said looking back at him. "Trust me you don't. My grandmother isn't a very big fan of dressing up.", he tells me.

I raise an eyebrow at him and Tilt my head. "You lying fuck",I hiss at him and playfully punch him in his side.  "No im for real. She really isn't a fan of dressing up for the first time meeting.", he laughs. "Then let's go. Im dying for some food.", I sigh.

...

He stops the car in front of a huge castle. "What the fuck. Don't tell me you're like the prince of Russia", I say and turn to my husband. "Im not. But the royals used to live here.", he says as he gets out and I see an old lady running up to the car.

I get out after him and i see Yury Open his arms for his grandmother who just dodges him and come to me. "Oh lord you've sent me an angle.", she says with a thick Russian accent. I break out laughing at my husbands face.

"Come in for food.", she smiles and pulls me after her. I give Yury a pleased smile and follow her in.

She ushers me to take a seat. "I'll help bring the food out.", I try to get her to let me help. "No no. Yury will help.",she smiles and takes a seat next to me.

"Now tell me. When is the baby coming?", she asks me eagerly. "I'm sorry but I'm not pregnant.", I tell her nervously. I don't get nervous what is this. "Ugh I knew the flight attendant was lying when she said she heard you two having sex.", Yurys grandmother sighed leaning back in the chair.

My face begins to burn due to embarrassment. "She said what?", I ask das I looked at Yury who came in with four plates in his hands. "She said she heard you two having sex after she heard that Yury told you he'd take a shower.", she repeats herself and I see Yury barely trying to keep in his laugh.

"Бабушка.", he gets out between laughs. "What do you want Yury. I'm old and I want a grandchild from you too. You two better have some more sex I want a to hear the news that she's pregnant before the year ends.", she states and fills my glass with wine. Yury bursts out laughing and I feel like I should disappear into a hole and never come back.

When Yury places my plate down he stops next to my ear. "You heard her. We better start having some more sex otherwise she'll haunt us.", he whispers and places a kiss on my cheek. "Fuck you.", I whisper back punching him in his side as he gets up.

"Aj Yury. I like her.", I hear his grandfather say as he enters the room. "I like her too. She's nice and she has a blinding reputation.",I hear a rough voice from behind me.

I turn around to see Yurys uncle. The one half my uncle fought while we were at war. "You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you.", he smiles. "It's been ten years after all.", I smile back.

My uncle and him got along at the ball were my and Yurys marriage was announced.

He walks in and give me a warning hug. "I don't know what you've done to my Yury here but he's been in a good mood.", he smiles. "Tell me which man wouldn't be in a good mood with a wife like her.", Yury smiles. I kick his leg understanding the double meaning.

Everyone burst out laughing at my gesture. This felt comfortable. It didn't feel like they treated me differently due to our history of war.

I could sit here for hours. With my side of the family too. This would be perfect.

I turn to Yury as everyone started eating. "We are going to invite both sides of our family for a bbq as soon as we are back from this trip.", I say turning to him. His eyes widen. "What?", he asks. "You heard me.", I shrug. "Why?",he asks leaning closer. "Because it'll be fun. I think.", I shrug and stuff a few pilmeni into my mouth.

He tilts his head to the side and out of the corner of my eye I can see him smile. "If you wish for it.", he says and turns to his food.

As the dinner comes to an end we hear the door open and a man come in. "I hope I'm not interrupting.", he says. "How's your arm doing? Didn't my husband break it a few hours ago?", I ask him as I turn around to look at him. "It's fine my dear. No need to worry.", he smiled as he took a seat with us at the table.

I grab the knife next to my plate and throw it at him. Sticking it directly in his shoulder. "Do not call me that.", I hiss at him across the table. "Sure my love.", he grinned. I could see Yurys rage but he couldn't do anything because he didn't have his grandfathers approval to do so at his dinner table.

"Aren't you ashamed?", Yurys grandfather asked coldly. A few guards came in and took Anastasia, Yurys grandmother with them. "Aww how sad is the old lady going to leave us so soon.",he pouted.

I look at Yury who nods toward his grandfather. I make eye contact with him and sigh. "May I?", I ask him. "Go on.", he nods. I get up from my chair and look at him. "What's your name?", I ask him. "Maksim.", he answers with a smile and gets up from his chair. "Good to know", I nod and take a step closer.

He smiles and I feel the need to grab his dumb ass face and slam it against the nearest thing. "How's my niece?", he asks. "I could call my men instead but I think asking you is a little more fun", he grins and placed his hand on my hips.

I wrap my hand around the knife in his shoulder and twist it. "She's great actually.", I smile at him. "How would you know?", he hisses. "Because it aren't Yurys men who are watching her.", I tell him. "So that's why they are quicker.", he groans.

I look at Yury who can't seem to move in this moment. "Yury boy. Have you told her about Mikhail?", he asked. "It's a pity he wasn't able to meet sweet Nora right here.", he sighs. "But trust me he'll get his turn. Maybe he'll do the same thing as he did to sweet little Inessa.", he sighs. My gaze jumps to the other men at the table and they all quickly seem to worry about Yury.

His grandfather looks at me nodding towards the door. I look at Yury who i can see is now shaking. "Enough of your bullshit.", I sigh and let go of him. He lunged at me but doesn't reach me. Yurys Uncle Dimitri had caught him before he could come at me and had him in a choke hold.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yury get up from the table and walk away. And I was left not knowing what to do. His grandfather looks at me hopelessly. "Go after him. We'll see each other again.", he says and waves me away.

I quickly run after Yury who walks out the castle to our car. I can't see his face but see his back shake. I hear him saying something in Russian between sobs.

"Yury wait.", I call out he doesn't stop walking. "Yury please.", I call out louder. "Please wait for me Yury.", I call out to him even louder. He stops and gets into the car. I get in too and turn to him.

"Yury?", I ask quietly. "What's wrong?", I ask even quieter than before and place my hand on his hunched over back as he leaned his head on the steering wheel. "Can we please just go home?", he asks in reply. His voice wasn't cold neither was it warm. It was sad and I could hear that he cried or he was close to crying. I only nod and remove my hand from his back.

As we put on our seatbelts he starts driving. I feel him starting to distance himself again. And the same cold aura surrounding him again like when we just got married.

I look over at him and I see the tears in his his which he's trying so hard to camouflage with his fist in front of his face.

I don't know what to do. So I do the only thing I could think of. I text his brother.

Ilya.

Yes?

Yury is about to cry and I don't know what to do. He's driving right now.

When you two get home just let him be. Don't ask questions just let him do his thing. But don't let him work.

Okay. I'll text you if anything else happens.

Ok. Anya says Hi.

Tell her we said hi too.

I put away my phone and just sit there in silence with Yury. Why am I so bad at this.

As I am lost in thought I feel Yury grab onto my hand. He placed the back of my hand against his lips and gave it a kiss. After he gave it a kiss he kept it against his face. As if he needed it to survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 791K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
61.8K 1.7K 49
Cover by @scorflix Family Kidnapped at a young age, two girls are separated from their mafia family, their lives full of risks and flaws, whic...
265 1 37
He was the beginning but I had no idea. Now he will be the end of me. An arranged marriage that I never knew about to the oldest brother of one of th...
108K 2.6K 32
Amelia Wilson, a girl who works in one of the the country's leading company in the marketing department and leads a simple life. Caiden Markov, lea...