Evanescent

بواسطة BuniBee_

Letters. There were a lot. A box full, yet Fundy could never bring himself to get rid of them. It didn't matt... المزيد

Introduction
TWs READ ME MFS
Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 4
Letter 5
Letter 6
Letter 7
Letter 8
Letter 9
[?]
Letter 22
Letter 23
Letter 24
Letter 25
Letter 26
Isn't It Interesting
How A Story Ends?

Letter 3

10 3 2
بواسطة BuniBee_

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Letter 3
-
Unknown Sender

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

FLOR

GUESS WHAT. I'M GETTING OUT. WOOHOO

Anyway, I'm getting out on the 19th at noon. If you're not there to pick me up I'm suing.

MORE POETIC SHIT.

Find your fire and do not be afraid to burn bridges that deserve to fall.

I find this funny because I'm definitely too scared socially to actually burn bridges with people, even if they deserve it. I guess that's why I keep you around huh? So you can help me maintain my fire?

I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ I think I wanted to thank you for standing up for me to Jared. Before you ask, T told me. So, this is me thanking you. I do genuinely appreciate it :)

Okay enough of that sappy shit. You suck and I hate you. Respectfully. Obviously. ;)

I'm done. They just gave me my medication so I'm going to pass out soon. Bye loser <3

Requested mailing: May 9th, 2018
Accepted mailing: May 12th, 2018

•-•

Quote by : R.H. Sin

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...