Alien Hero of Kuoh (Male Ulti...

Από WLiquidGaming

Y/N Hyoudou is the younger twin brother of the biggest known pervert in Kuoh Academy, Issei Hyoudou. However... Περισσότερα

Bio (Rewrite)
Harem (Rewrite & Updated)
Harem Part 2 (Rewrite)
Prologue/The Girls on the Bridge (Rewrite)
The Date/It's Hero Time!
The Nun/A New Member
Familiar Forest/Training
Meeting 2 Maids and a Fried Chicken
Training/Learning about the Talk
Rating Game/The Harem Begins
After Party/Meeting Cousins
Kiba's Past/Football Tournament
Meeting The Exorcists/Reunion with Old Friends
Stopping a War/Meeting the Elf Fairy Reject
Stopping Kokabiel/Ultimatrix Vs Excalibur
The Ultimatrix's True Power/The White One Arrives
Summer! Swimsuits! Danger!/Meeting Azazel
Meeting the White Dragon Emperor/Open House Begins!
Meeting the Archangels/Faction Meeting Begins
Leaders' Summit/Attack Of The Old Satan Faction
Predator Vs Prey/Alliance Formed

The Other Bishop/My Junior's A Vampire?!

1.3K 36 20
Από WLiquidGaming

Scene: ORC Clubhouse, outside of the Sealed room
"We see Y/N and the others as they were all in the clubhouse in front of the sealed room where the other Bishop is sealed at."
Issei: The Bishop's here?
Asia: My counterpart?
Rias: The seal breaks late at night, and the Bishop is allowed to wander around in this building. However the Bishop refused to do so.
Y/N: So, in other words, The Bishop's a shut-in?
Rias: *nods* Yes, my Love.
Akeno: Even if the Bishop is a shut-in, they earn the most money out of all of us.
Issei: Are you serious?!
Kiba: The Bishop makes special contracts via the internet.
Xenovia: You said that the Bishop was sealed because the Bishop was too powerful. What's his ability?
Y/N: It's a really strong ability. *the others looked at him* I can feel the Bishop's power from out here and I can tell that it's one powerful ability. 'The presence of this ability of this Bishop's, I can feel like it has some connections to the Chronosapiens and from also the Vladats. Hmmm... I wonder what it is...'
Skurd: *comes out of the left sleeve of Y/N's jacket* Yes and just from this presence alone, me and Y/N can easily say that the Bishop is a really powerful one.
"Rias then removes the seal on the door as the room was no longer sealed off."
Koneko: The seal has been broken.
Rias: *goes towards the door and holds the handle* I'm opening the door.
"Rias then opens the door to the sealed room as a loud girly scream was heard."
Issei: Wh-What the-
Rias: *to the coffin in front of her* Good evening. I'm glad you're doing well.
Bishop (Gasper): *from inside of the coffin* Wh-What's going on?!
Rias: *kneels down and opens the coffin* Your seal's been broken. Now, why don't we-
Bishop (Gasper): *crying* I wanna stay here! I don't wanna go outside!
Issei: Whoa! It's a gir-, wait a minute... I've watched enough anime with my brother to know that this is bishop is definitely...
Y/N and Issei: ...a trap!
Kiba: Hehe... Looks like you guys saw through it.
Asia: What are you talking about, Kiba-san?
Raynare: Yeah, I'm a little lost here as well...
Kalawarner, Mittelt, Xenovia and Irina: Us too.
Akeno: *giggles* I'll explain. This is a boy.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Asia, Xenovia and Irina: Eh? EH?!
Rias: *picks up Gasper* Yep, he may look like a girl, but he's actually a boy.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaguya, Chika, Asia, Xenovia and Miyuki: What?! She's a boy?!
Akeno: *giggles* Yep, he just likes to cross-dress.
Rias: *kneels down and hugs Gasper* His name is Gasper Vladi. He is a part of my peerage... and my other Bishop. He's a freshman at Kuoh Academy, and he was a half vampire, half human before he was reborn.
Asia: V-Vampire?
Issei: It's a real vampire?! This kid?!
Y/N: *in his thoughts* 'So that's why I'm feeling that he has some connections to one of my transformations, he is a Vampire like Whampire. Well, this will certainly become very interesting...'

Asia: I still can't believe that the Bishop is actually a guy... But, he looks so cute.
Y/N: *to Asia*Yes, but not as cute as you and my other girls. *Asia and the other girls all blushed at what he said*
Asia: *blushing* Th-Thank you, Darling.
Issei: *while looking at Gasper* I think that it actually makes it worse... *to Gasper* I think that the other girl students in this school will probably freak out once they see you cross-dressing. By the way, why do you wear girl clothes?
Gasper: *nervous* I-I-I just think that I look cuter this way.
Issei: *sweat drops* Is that actually it?
Rias: *goes to Gasper and kneels down in front of him* Gasper, let's go outside, okay?
Gasper: *shaking his head sideways furiously* No!
Issei: *to Gasper in a gentle voice* Come on, Buchou's the one asking- *grabs Gasper's arm as he panics and accidentally uses his Sacred Gear*
"Everyone in the room was all frozen in time, except for Skurd and Y/N who saw that his Ultimatrix was glowing green."
Y/N: *looking around* Huh? What happened?
Ddraig: *said from the Ultimatrix* {It seems that the Bishop used his Sacred Gear to freeze time.}
Y/N: Do you know what Sacred Gear it is, Ddraig?
Ddraig: {It can probably only be the Forbidden Valor View. It's a Sacred Gear that can control time, but it only affects those who have power weaker than the user. It also has some elements in it that was granted by a Chronosapien, which gives it the power to control time.}
Y/N: I see, but, where's Gasper?
"Y/N looks around and spotted Gasper in the corner of the room hugging himself. Gasper then notices Y/N was not frozen and also has his Sacred Gear out as he got a little scared."
Gasper: *scared* Please, don't hurt me! I'm sorry for freezing everyone else!
Y/N: *to Gasper in a calm and gentle voice* Hey, hey, it's okay, Gasper. I'm not going to hurt you. *kneels down near Gasper* Also, I'm not mad at you for freezing them. It's okay. I know what your Sacred Gear does.
Gasper: *calming down a little* Y-Your not mad at me?
Y/N: No, why would I be mad at you? You haven't done anything wrong. In any case, I should apologize to you about my brother, Issei suddenly grabbing your arm like that.
Gasper: I-It's okay, Y/N-senpai. I forgive him, I just got a little scared is all.
Y/N: I see that you know my name.
Gasper: *nods* Y-Yes, I actually watched the Rating Game against Riser and I was surprised to learn that you wield the Ultimatrix and can use it's abilities to it's fullest.
Y/N: Well, thank you for watching it and also for your compliment. Also, I heard from Sirzechs, that your Sacred Gear is going into Balance Breaker state? Is that true?
Gasper: *nods* Y-Yes, it is...
Y/N: I see, since you don't have much control over your Sacred Gear, it'll cause you to be in great danger if it goes into the Balance Breaker state.
Gasper: *shaking a little and scared* W-Will, I be okay?
Y/N: *nods* You will be, because we won't let you get hurt. *Gasper looks at him with wide eyes*
Gasper: *to Y/N, with wide eyes* R-Really?
Y/N: Of course, Gasper. You're also a part of Rias' Peerage, the same as us, well, minus the the three fallen angels along with Irina, who is behind me, but you get the point.
Gasper: *giggles a little and smiles* You really are a kind person, Y/N-senpai.
Y/N: It's just who I am.
Gasper: *looks at the door with fear in his eyes* But, I'm a little scared of what the outside world contains...
Y/N: Then, we'll be there with you to face it together. *Gasper looks at him surprised* If there's anything that's scaring you out there, just tell me and I'll deal with it. I promise you that. So, *stands up and offers his hand out to Gasper* are you ready to face your fears?
Gasper: *looking at Y/N with admiration* 'He really is a nice person. If he can be brave, then so can I.' *accepts Y/N's hand as he helps him up*
Y/N: *to Gasper* Now, we just need to unfreeze everyone and we can get started with facing your fears. Just concentrate on unfreezing everyone. I got your back, Gasper.
Gasper: *nods* Okay, Y/N-senpai, I'll try to do it. *Gasper then tries to unfreeze everyone and succeeds*
Issei: Huh?
Asia: What was that?
Y/N: *said by the door* That was Gasper's Sacred Gear, Forbidden Balor View.
"They all looked towards where Y/N's voice came from as they saw him standing by the door with Skurd on his left shoulder as he was out of Y/N's sleeve and Gasper was also standing behind him."
Issei: Did you guys just teleport?!
Skurd: No, we didn't. The "Forbidden Balor View," is Gasper Vladi's Sacred Gear. It is also known as "The Evil Eye that Stops The World," or in this case time. Meaning, Gasper can stop time, just like Y/N when he uses his Clockwork transformation.
Issei: Seriously?!
Akeno: Yes, he can definitely do that.
Koneko: When he's in distress, he can stop anything within his sights for a period of time.
Irina: Well, I guess that explains how Gasper-kun and N/N got in front of the door.
Y/N: Well, let's all go to the main room of the clubhouse so that we can talk much more comfortably.

Scene Change: ORC Clubhouse, Main Room
"We see the members of the ORC as they were now in the main room of the clubhouse."
Rias: Because Gasper-kun can't control his power, Satan Sirzechs-sama decreed that he should be sealed in that room. It is also stated that the power naturally refines itself over time, giving it the potential to be a Balance Breaker.
Issei: A Balance Breaker? You mean like my and Vali's Scale Mail Armors?
Y/N: Yes, bro, it's something like that.
"Then, they all looked towards Gasper who was in the corner of the room inside of a box."
Gasper: *sadly from inside the box* I don't want you to talk about me. I don't want attention!
Raynare: When did he-
Issei: *goes towards the box that Gasper is in* Geez, get out of there! *kicks the top of the box lightly*
Gasper: *screams a little* I can live inside this box! It will be my dragon-guarded castle!
Issei: *sweat drops* Does that mean I along with Ddraig will be the dragons guarding his castle?
Akeno: *to Rias* Buchou, it's almost time.
Rias: *to Akeno* Indeed. *to Y/N and the others* Akeno and I have to attend the preliminary meeting for the leaders' conference. *to Kiba* Kiba?
Kiba: Yes, Buchou?
Rias: My brother would like to know more about your Balance Breaker. Come with me.
Kiba: *stands up* Yes, Ma'am.
Rias: *to Y/N and the others* Can I ask you to train Gasper while I'm away, Love? Along with everyone else?
Issei: Train him?!
Y/N: *nods* You got it, my Crimson Princess of Destruction. *goes towards Rias and Akeno as he kisses them* I'll see you guys later.
Kiba: *to Y/N* See you, Y/N.
Rias: We'll see you later, Love.
Akeno: Bye for now, Honey. *they leave through a magic circle*

Scene Change: Back of the ORC Clubhouse
Gasper: No!
"We see Gasper as he was running away from Xenovia who was chasing him with her Durandal out."
Xenovia: Keep running! You'll meet my Durandal once you slow down! Come on, show me some spirit!
Issei: She looks like a vampire hunter.
Xenovia: Run! Run!
"Xenovia and Gasper were by the root of a tree as Gasper was panting really hard. Xenovia was standing in front of Gasper who was frightened."
Gasper: *panting* Why are you doing this to me?
Xenovia: A wholesome spirit can only exist in a wholesome body. We'll start by giving you some stamina.
Issei: Xenovia looks like she's having fun.
Asia: Y-Yeah... I guess she likes to be that kind of person.
Gasper: *crying* I'm too tired! I can't move an inch!
Koneko: *goes towards Gasper* Gya-kun... *Gasper looks up at her and sees Koneko holding 2 pieces of Garlic in her hand* This will give you some energy.
Gasper: No! I don't like garlic! *runs away from Koneko who was walking behind him while still holding the 2 garlic pieces in her hand*
Koneko: It's not good to be picky.
Gasper: No! Koneko-chan's being mean to me!
Kalawarner: *sweat drops* At least, Koneko-chan seems to be enjoying this...
Issei: Koneko-chan's teasing someone?
Gasper: No!
"Then, Saji arrives there as well and spotted Y/N and the others."
Saji: Oh, there you guys are.
Y/N: Oh, Saji. Hey, dude.
Issei: Hey, Saji.
Saji: I heard that Rias Gremory-senpai's second Bishop has been released. *sees Gasper* A pretty blonde girl?! *Y/N, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Irina and Xenovia all snickered as Asia giggles a little*
Issei: Saji, that's actually a cross-dressing boy.
Saji: What?! *goes on all fours, as a depressed aura was around him* No... There's no way that this can be happening.
"Y/N then sensed someone's aura coming from behind them as he then faced that direction with a serious expression on his face."
Y/N: *to no one* I know that your there. Come out, or I'll make you come out. *activates his Ultimatrix as Rath's hologram appears*
"The others then all looked towards where Y/N was looking at as Azazel wearing his Yukata emerged from the shadows behind them. When Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt saw him they got a little surprised and angry to see him again."
Azazel: Easy there, I'm not here to harm anyone of you.
Y/N: What do you want from us, Azazel.
"The others then got into a battle stance as Issei summons his Boosted Gear. Asia quickly went behind Y/N as he was still glaring at Azazel with Skurd ready to turn any part of Y/N's into one of his transformations' appendages."
Saji: Wait, Y/N-sama, did you say "Azazel"?! You mean as in "the" Azazel, the leader of the Fallen Angels?!
Raynare: *glaring at Azazel as well* Yes, that's him. *Saji summons his Sacred Gear as well*
Kalawarner: *glaring at Azazel as well* He is also our father.
Mittelt: *glaring at Azazel as well* What are you doing here, you Perverted and Lazy Old Man? *Koneko then went behind Azazel as Gasper also hid behind Y/N*
Azazel: I just wanted to see my daughters again, also, can you please stop calling me that?!
Mittelt: Only if you prove me wrong. *Azazel grumbles under his breath*
Azazel: Yes, well, you can try to gang up on me, but you won't leave a scratch.
Y/N: *appears in front of Azazel, surprising him* Want to bet? *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he turns into Rath, making Azazel pale when he saw the raging Appoplexian*

Rath: Rath! *to Azazel* Let me tell you something, Azazel! Leader of the Fallen Angels and also the father of Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt! I defeated Kokabiel single-handedly and I can do the same thing to you as well! So don't you dare force me to do so! *his eyes glowed green as his claws extended, making Azazel more scared and started to shake* So, don't you even try to test me, Azazel!
Azazel: *sacred and shaking* I-I'm not here to fight, I'm just here to see the guy with the Holy Demonic Sword here? *Rath hits the badge on his chest as he de-transforms back to Y/N*
Issei: Kiba's not here. And if you're after him...
Y/N: We won't hesitate to hurt you, so don't you even try to do something like that.
Ddraig: <Boost!> {You better chose your next words well, Azazel. You know that if you anger my host or his brother who so happens to be the wielder of the Ultimatrix, you'll be ending up in one of two places. A hospital or hell.} *Azazel gulps after hearing that*
Azazel: *scared* R-Relax, I'm not here to fight or hurt anyone. I just wanted to see the Holy Demonic Sword wielder's sword. Also, I wanted to help you out with that Vampire kid over there. *points to Gasper who was hugging Y/N's waist* Hey, Vampire. *Gasper gets started a little as he hugs Y/N's waist even tighter* "Forbidden Balor View". Sacred Gears like that are extremely dangerous if the user is too weak. *looks at Saji's Sacred Gear* That must be the Black Dragon Pulse, "Absorption Line". If you're training, connect it to the vampire and absorb his power as he uses his Sacred Gear or you can try to contact Vali and have him use the Divine Dividing to divide his power in half. It'll give him better control over his Sacred Gear. You guys decide what you want to do with that information that I just gave you.
Saji: *looks at his Sacred Gear* Absorb... his power?
Azazel: What, you didn't know? That holds the power of Vritra, one of the Five Dragon Kings. The Prison Dragon, or "Evil Dragon King". It can absorb and negate the power of whatever it touches. You can connect it to other things for a short time as well.
Saji: My Sacred Gear can do that?
Azazel: There is also a quicker way, though. *this got everyone's attention* Have him drink the blood of the Red Dragon Emperor or the Ultimatrix wielder.
Issei: Drink our blood, huh?
Azazel: Vampires are supposed to drink blood, after all. Well give it a shot and see how it goes. *goes to leave* Later.
Issei: Hold on! *Azazel stops* Why'd you hide your identity and approach me?
Azazel: For... my hobby. Hm. *leaves*
Xenovia: The leader of the fallen angels... I don't think that I'll ever know what he's up to.
Raynare: Neither do we, even though we're his own daughters. We don't know what always goes on in that mind of his.
Y/N: Well, enough about him and let's try to use the information that he gave us to train Gasper. *the others nodded*

Scene Change: Gym
"We see Y/N and the others there as Issei and Gasper were wearing their gym uniforms as a tube coming from Saji's Sacred Gear was attached to Gasper's head."
Issei: Let's go!
Gasper: *nervous* H-Hai...
Y/N: Ready, Gasper?! *Gasper nods nervously* Here comes the ball! *throws a ball into the air as Issei hits it towards Gasper*
"Gasper sees this and immediately got scared as he then uses his Sacred Gear to get away from the ball and went towards Y/N as he was hugging him out of fear."
Saji: Whoa, he's gone.
Issei: It's really no use if he stops the ball and us.
Asia: Where did he go?
Koneko: Over there. *points to Gasper who was hugging Y/N out of fear* He's hugging Y/N-senpai.
Gasper: *sacred* I'm sorry!
Y/N: *to Gasper* Hey, it's okay, Gasper. We'll just try again. Now, let's get you back there. *picks up Gasper and takes him back to the court*
Xenovia: Simply getting him to train is a hassle.
Asia: His power really isn't helping.
Issei: Maybe it's still too strong. *to Saji* Saji, can you absorb a little more?
Saji: No problem. *starts absorbing more of Gasper's power as he moans*
Y/N: *to Saji* Thanks a lot for the help.
Saji: Don't mention it. I'm also benefitting from this, too.
Issei: Oh, yeah, Azazel said one more thing. Something about drinking my and my brother's blood...
Gasper: Eh! No! I don't like blood!
Issei: Aren't you a vampire?
Gasper: I don't like blood! I don't like the smell!
Koneko: You're the worst vampire ever, Gya-kun.
Gasper: *begins to cry* Wahhhhhhhhh! Koneko-chan's being mean to me!
Xenovia: What a pain.
Y/N: *to Koneko* Neko-chan, be nice.
Koneko: Sorry, Senpai...
Y/N: It's all right if you don't want to drink blood, Gasper. We'll just have to settle with doing this for now. 'I have a feeling that this will be a lot of work for us...'
Ddraig: [I feel the same way as you do, Y/N.]

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: ORC Clubhouse, Outside of Gasper's Room
Rias: Gasper, come on out. I'm sorry for dragging you out here.
"Gasper's cries was heard through the door."
Issei: *to Rias* I'm sorry, Buchou.
Y/N: I'm sorry as well. We didn't want to interrupt you from your meeting, but...
Rias: It's okay. You guys did your best to help him.
Gasper: *from inside of his room* I don't want to go outside!
Issei: We did the exact opposite of what we wanted to do.
Rias: There's a reason, why Gasper's like this.
Issei: There is?
Y/N: Is it a childhood trauma?
Rias: *nods* Gasper's father is a renowned vampire, but his mother is a human. Vampires value pure blood more than Devils, do. Consequently, Gasper was shunned by his family. The humans called him a monster. He even had the ability to stop time, but couldn't control it at all. Everybody feared him. Or rather, they loathed him. If he stops you in time, he can do anything to you. Nobody wants to be closed to a person like that.
Issei: I see... Gasper was the same as Asia... and Y/N back during middle school.
Rias: Of course, we know that Gasper would never do such a thing.
Gasper: *crying* I-I don't want this power. Everyone stops. That's why everyone's scared. Everyone hates me. I hate it, too. I don't want to see my friends' frozen faces anymore!
Y/N: But, that's not true! *Rias, Issei and Gasper got surprised by the sudden raise of volume in his voice* Not everyone hates you, Gasper. Everyone here in the ORC cares for you. Also, everyone stops in time? I don't stop in time. Remember, earlier? *Gasper remembers what happened earlier* Your Sacred Gear doesn't affect me and Skurd as well. Me, Rias, Issei, the others, we don't hate you, Gasper. You are our friend. *Gasper stands up and slowly walks towards the door* Who cares if you're old family didn't love you? You are no longer a part of that family, you are now a part of the Gremory Family, just like us. *Gasper reaches the door with tears still falling down his face* We don't care if you freeze time, if you do, then, I'll be there to help you control it with Skurd as well. Remember, we are here to help you if there's anything that you need help with. *Gasper slowly opens the door* If you think that no one else cares for you, then you thought wrong, because we care about you, all of us.
"Gasper then fully opens the door as this made Rias and Issei surprised. Then, Gasper walked towards Y/N with tears still falling down his face."
Gasper: *still crying* D-Do you actually m-mean th-that, Y/N-senpai?
Y/N: *kneels down to Gasper's level* Of course, I do. So, forget about what your old family and what those other people said to you, because to us, you are someone very important and special.
Gasper: *runs towards Y/N and hugs him as he broke down* Th-Thank you, Y/N-senpai. *Y/N hugs him back as Gasper cries into his chest* Thank you, Nii-san.
Y/N: *to Gasper, in a gentle voice* No problem, little bro. From now on, we're going to be your family, okay?
Gasper: *nods* Mm! Thank you for being here for me, Nii-san!
Y/N: Like I said before, it's no problem. After all, we're family now. *Gasper hugs him tighter as Issei and Rias, then join in on the hug as well*
Rias: *to Y/N* You really are amazing, my Love.
Issei: I agree, but, that's my brother for you. *to Y/N* I'm very happy to have been born as your brother.
Y/N: *to Issei* And I'm happy that I've been born as your brother as well. *offers his fist to Issei as he accepts it and they fist bumped*
Rias: I guess, I don't have to be too worried about Gasper, since you two are here.
Issei: Just leave him to us, Buchou. We won't let you down.
Rias: Right. I'm counting on you two.
Y/N: Just leave Gasper to us. We'll see you again after you finish your meeting.
Rias: Okay. *kisses Y/N on his lips as he kisses her back* I'll see you guys later. I love you, my Ultimatrix wielder.
Y/N: I love you too, my Crimson Princess of Destruction.
Issei: See you later, Buchou.
"Rias then teleports out of the clubhouse as she returns back to her meeting."
Y/N: *to Issei and Gasper* How about we talk back in the main room of the clubhouse so that we feel much more comfortable?
Issei: *nods* Sure, Aniki.
Gasper: I agree, Nii-san.
"They then went to the main room of the clubhouse as Y/N was carrying Gasper. Y/N, then messaged Asia and the other girls as he told them that they were going to stay back at the clubhouse so that they can talk with Gasper."

Scene Change: ORC Clubhouse, Main Room
"We see Y/N, Issei and Gasper as they were sitting in the main room of the clubhouse as they were all talking to each other."
Issei: Hey, Gasper? *he looks at him* Are you scared of using your Sacred Gear? I have a so-called "all-powerful" dragon inside of me, while my brother has the strongest Sacred Gear in existence. I'm scared everytime that I use it, I feel something in my body changing into something else.
Gasper: You get scared of that, Issei-nii? *Issei nods, then Gasper looks at Y/N* But, what about you, Y/N-nii?
Y/N: I get scared as well, because something literally changes inside of me, but I just don't show it and I don't hesitate to move on in order to help everyone. Both me and Issei do that.
Gasper: That power could take your precious things away from you. Why do you guys still use it all the time?
Issei: For me, it's because I'm stupid and don't think before I act. *Y/N and Gasper both chuckles at what he said* However, I want to protect the people that I care about and stand by my brother's side. He is much more powerful and stronger than me in many ways, but someday, I'll become more powerful and I'll be able to stand by his side and fight alongside him at all times.
Gasper: You have a great goal, Issei-nii.
Issei: Thanks, Gasper.
Gasper: How about you, Y/N-nii? Why do you still use your power all the time?
Y/N: Well, it's because, I want to become stronger and powerful, so that I can protect everyone that I care about. Also, it's because, I never wanted to see Rias cry again.
Gasper: Buchou...cried? *Y/N nodded at him* When was that?
Y/N: Before we had our Rating Game against Riser Phenex. She was crying, because she didn't want to marry him. When I saw her cry, I vowed to myself, that I never wanted to see her cry like that again and if someone makes her cry like that again, I'll make sure that they pay for it greatly.
Gasper: I know about that battle, too. *this got Y/N's and Issei's attention* I was locked up in my room, though.
Issei: There's no need to feel guilty. You're going to be with us from now on.
Gasper: But... Are you guys sure that I won't hold everyone back?
Issei: *nods* Of course you aren't.
Y/N: Yeah, you won't be holding us back. Remember you, just like the others are important to us as well.
Issei: So, lend us a hand, Gasper. Help us help Buchou and the others together!
Y/N: Yeah and if anything scares you we'll beat it up for you!
Gasper: Really? *looks down* But, I'm sacred that I'll lose control of my power. It's already frightening as it is. What am I going to do if it gets even stronger?
Issei: Is it that bad? To be honest, I'm jealous of your power.
Y/N: I'm kinda jealous of it, too.
Gasper: Both of you are jealous of it?
Issei: Of course, I mean, who wouldn't want to stop time? It can help us get to different places at a much faster time, it can also help us be with people that we love more, before they leave or pass away.
Y/N: Yeah, also in battle that can be very useful for a variety of different things, from dodging traps and ambushes, to finding out the location of our opponents.
Gasper: You two really are kind. Nobody's ever told me that they envied my powers or provided any specific examples. *Y/N and Issei both looked at him smiling* I only thought that people hated my power. You guys are really powerful and have legendary abilities, but instead of using it for yourselves, you guys use it to help others. I wouldn't be able to pull of such a thing myself on my own, but maybe... *looks at Y/N and Issei with hope in his eyes* you guys can help me in achieving it?
"Y/N and Issei both looked at each other and nodded as they then faced Gasper and nodded at him. Gasper then gained a large smile on his face. Then, they heard the door to the room open as they all looked towards it and they saw that Kiba was standing by the doorframe with a smile on his face."
Kiba: Nice job, you two. You guys are getting along with Gasper-kun really well. *sees Gasper sitting inside of his box* But, uh, wasn't Gasper-kun sitting on the couch and not his box earlier?
"Y/N and Issei saw that Gasper was indeed sitting in his box as this made them a little surprised."
Issei: Uh, Gasper? What are you doing sitting inside of the box, again?
Gasper: S-Sorry. I just feel more comfortable talking to people like this. Don't worry, though. The top is open.
Issei: That's not the problem.
Y/N: Well, we can't just force Gasper to immediately take a giant leap, for now, let's just do one thing at a time with Gasper. You know baby steps.
Kiba: *nodding* I see what you mean, Y/N-kun. That's actually a great idea for Gasper-kun to begin with.
"Then, Asia, Irina, Xenovia and Koneko all returned back to the clubhouse as they entered the main room."
Xenovia: Ah, I see that you guys are getting along well.
Issei: Oh, I thought that you four already went home. What are you four doing back here?
Asia: Well, we also thought of a way to help Gasper-kun, since you guys are staying here and helping him.
Y/N: Really? What's your guys' idea?
Xenovia: Here's our idea. *goes towards Gasper and puts a paper bag with holes on his head, surprising Y/N, Issei and Kiba* How's that, Gasper?
Gasper: I feel safe. Huh? Huh? I like this.
Issei: *sweat drops a little* What's going on?
Koneko: It was Asia-senpai's idea.
Issei: It was?
Y/N: It's actually a great idea. Well done, Asia.
Asia: N-No. I don't really like talking to people, but I don't mind calling them. I just told those two that hiding my face might help me.
Y/N: So, you thought of doing this. It's a really good idea. Great job at making it, you four.
Asia: Thank you, Darling.
Koneko: Thanks, Y/N-senpai.
Irina: Thank you, N/N.
Xenovia: Yes, your compliment means a lot to us.
Y/N: You four are welcome.
Gasper: *starts walking like a zombie* How is it? How do I look?
Y/N: *chuckles lightly* You look cute when you do that zombie walk, little bro.
Kiba: You've got a very looming presence.
Xenovia: Yeah. It's like a zombie coming after you in a horror movie. It's simply... overwhelming.
Gasper: *still walking like a zombie* This is nice. I like it.
Issei: I've never been this surprised about you.
Gasper: Really?! Maybe this'll help me become a full-blown vampire!
Issei: 'I don't think that's how it works...'
Gasper: *bows to Y/N and the others* Thank you so much, everybody!

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, Hallways
"We see Y/N, Issei, and Asia as they were walking around the hallway, then they spotted Rias and Akeno as they also spotted the trio."
Rias: Oh.
Issei: Buchou, Akeno-san.
Y/N: Hey, you two.
Asia: *bows* Hello.
Rias: Good timing.
Akeno: *to Y/N and Issei* We'd like you two to come with us after school.
Issei: Me and Aniki?
Y/N: Well, where will we meet up?

Scene Change: Shrine
"We see Y/N and Issei as they were both walking up the stairs of a shrine that Akeno told them where they will meet at."
Issei: Aren't shrines bad for devils?
Y/N: Well, they are in normal circumstances. This shrine is all right with having devils go here. Devils have ways of getting around these problems as well, bro.
Issei: Ah, I see what you mean, bro.
Akeno: *said from above them* Welcome, Honey, Issei-kun. *the both looked up and see Akeno wearing her priestess yukata*
Issei: A-Akeno-san.
Akeno: Sorry for making you two come here on such short notice.
Y/N: Oh, it's not a problem at all.
Issei: Where's, Buchou?
Akeno: She'll be here after her last meeting with Sirzechs-sama.
Issei: Ah, I see, but, don't you have to be with her?
Akeno: I must welcome somebody here.
Issei: Somebody?
Y/N: 'I have a feeling that, that somebody that she's talking about isn't us.'
Ddraig: [You are right about that one, Y/N.]
"They then reached the top of the stairs as they saw a large shrine in front of them."
Issei: Wow, I didn't know there was a shrine this big here.
Akeno: It was abandoned after it's last priest passed away. Rias held on to it for me.
??? (Michael): Are they the Red Dragon Emperor and the Ultimatrix wielder?
Y/N: 'Who the?!'
Ddraig: [Y/N, above you and Issei!]
Issei: *looks around, then up* Wh-Who's there?!
"The two brothers then saw two golden lights were above them as the lights then died down and revealed to be two angels there."
Michael: Nice to meet you two, Hyoudou Y/N-kun and Hyoudou Issei-kun.
Issei: G-Golden wings?
Michael: I am Michael... leader of the angels.

Gabriel: And I am his sister, Gabriel.

Y/N and Issei: Whoa...

To be continued...

The screen then fades to black. That's it for this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. That's all for now. Till next time, WLiquid out!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.7K 78 8
Ishui Hyoudou is an older brother of his perverted younger sibling, Issei Hyoudou, Issei even wanted to try to drag his older brother to a path of de...
317K 4.7K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...
26K 754 9
Y/n is an Orphan who receives God's blessing from the church like to put it or Sacred Gear from what other calls it Since young Y/n was trained to b...
13.5K 349 11
Y/N Tennyson, the older brother of Ben Tennyson, and the future boyfriend of his childhood best friend, Julie Yamamoto. He along with Julie went on a...