The Four Celestial Primates

By Tophatauthor

The Stone Monkey, The Six Eared Macaque, The Red Baboon and The Long Armed Gibbon. They are known as the four... More

prologue
The Master and The Tiny King
Between Matter and Illusion
The Celestial Threat
The Bubble Between
Six Ears Ahead
A Rift of Brotherhood

The Eyes of Destiny

469 24 12
By Tophatauthor

I don't really have a concrete look for Gibbon, so imagine what you want.

Enjoy.

xxXxx

"Hmm, in conclusion, destiny in this world is a real phenomenon which CAN be quantified. It's possible to predict the outcome of a Bernoulli trial by measuring destiny." Said an older Gibbon writing in a note book on a mountain using telekinesis. "I propose coin as a measuring unit since it's the simplest example of chance. I have created a spell to measure destiny which I call...*cough**blushes* the eyes of destiny. Unfortunately, the spell is incomplete. Only classifying destiny into three levels."

Gibbon drew a rectangle separated into three sections in her notebook and began writing words inside the sections.

"Auspicious destiny, neutral destiny and inauspicious destiny. They are seen as green, blue and red colors respectively." Said Gibbon with a smile before her pen slipped out of her telekinetic grasp. "No no no! That's my only good pen!"

In a panic, she activated her telekinesis and accidentally crushed the poor pen.

Gibbon's shoulders dropped. "Manipulating gravity for telekinesis might not have been the best idea for delicate writing." She sighed. "Okay, maybe the rest of my day won't suck."

Gibbon's golden eyes turned glowing white as she activated her eyes of destiny. And her destiny looked bleak...or red as she saw it. Her body was red in her eyes while most of the world was blue and some scarce green around. Oddly enough, the destiny of the mountain she was on was mostly red. Though, she ignored that. It wasn't her mountain anyway.

"That could mean my sorta immortal life is in danger or I'll be inconvenienced for the afternoon." Muttered Gibbon tiredly. "Really need to finish this spell."

As Gibbon was about to turn off the eyes of destiny before noticing a red speck in the distance approaching her.

She narrowed her eyes as the speck got closer to reveal someone who looked VERY angry. It took Gibbon a minute to realize the person was mad at HER.

Gibbon narrowly dodged a spear aimed at her by said angry person before glaring at him.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?!" Said Gibbon angrily glaring at her attacker.

"I finally found you." Said the individual. "Surrender and follow me peacefully or else-"

"Sorry, I don't follow strangers." Replied Gibbon in confusion as she turned off her eyes of destiny. "Who even are you?"

"I'm Ne Zha, the third lotus prince and it's my job to deliver you back to the celestial realm."

"Yeah, i have no idea who you are. Wait, you're one of those celestial guys like that buff lion dude. I did want to visit you, but I got sidetracked...a lot. Like I've discovered stuff like- said Gibbon before rambling on about stuff she discovered in her journey.

Annoyed by Gibbon's rambles, Ne Zha frowned. "Ugh, STOP TALKING! Will you come willingly or not?"

"Uhh, can we schedule a date? I'm kinda busy right now."

"Then I have no choice but to take you by force." Said Ne Zha getting ready to fight causing Gibbon to frown.

Ne Zha dashed towards Gibbon and leaped above her with the intention of stabbing his spear downwards at her.

But the stab never came as Ne Zha's spear couldn't reach Gibbon's face.

"I really don't wanna do this, bud." She said unmoving as an invisible force of gravity kept Ne Zha at bay.

"You don't have a choice!" Replied Ne Zha with a frown.

Gibbon frowned before Ne Zha saw tiny stars form around them both. A moment later, the stars went supernova destroying a large portion of the mountain and flattening it.

The dust from the supernova settled to reveal an unharmed Gibbon standing over an unconscious Ne Zha.

"That's why you don't mess around with me..... He's not dead, is he?" Asked Gibbon as she approached Ne Zha to check on him. "I didn't actually wanna kill him."

Gibbon grew worried as Ne Zha remained unmoving. She was a stranger to death, even in this world. The thought of killing someone weighed heavy on her mind.

Gibbon tried to check for a pulse, but was immediate pinned to the ground by Ne Zha.

"I was making sure you weren't dead!" Yelled Gibbon angrily. "The least you can do is not take advantage of it!"

"I didn't need it." Replied Ne Zha weakly before using all his strength to throw Gibbon through a mountain.

Not used to such immense pain, tears leaked out of Gibbon's eyes as she clenched her teeth. If it weren't for Subodhi's training, she would've died right then and there.

Knowing Ne Zha was near, Gibbon immediately manipulated gravity to slow time down with time dilation catching the celestial in the slowed time field.

Gibbon limped out of the crater she was in and floated behind Ne Zha

She quickly generated as much lightning as possible to get in two seconds before firing it at Ne Zha and undid the time dilation.

Ne Zha screamed in pain as Gibbon used her telekinesis to clumsily lift a boulder and throw it at the celestial.

This seemed to do the trick as Ne Zha didn't move and since Gibbon didn't want to be caught off guard once more, she forewent checking on her enemy and flew away.

But as she flew away, she noticed tens of tiny specks in the distance heading towards Ne Zha's location.

Assuming they were celestials, Gibbon opted to hide a nearby forest as she tried to recover from her injury.

It hurt so bad she couldn't move without feeling the pain, but thankfully it seemed that she was quickly recovering once again thanks to Subodhi's teachings she thought.

"*Pant*why did journey to the west*pant* have to have so many powerful people?" Muttered Gibbon in exhaustion.

"They must be somewhere around here, find them!" Gibbon heard someone say.

Knowing it was probably her they were taking about, Gibbon activated the eyes of destiny to see which paths would lead to safety. She noted her own destiny as she looked at each path and when the her destiny turned green, she took the path ahead.

This worked...until it lead her to a clearing where everyone could see her. The celestial army immediately moved to attack her.

Torn between if she should kill to survive or retain her morality, Gibbon froze.

She thought she was doomed, but then she saw...him.

"Hey, you don't look so hot."

xxXxx

"How many suits of that armour do you have?" Asked Wukong cheerfully as he and Macaque rode a cloud heading somewhere. "I want one."

Baboon who was piloting a flying heavily armoured monkey mech chuckled. "I think it's a little above your pay grade, mr Goku. It's pretty advanced and comes with a coffee maker."

"Uhh, you keep calling me Goku. Who's that?" Asked Wukong in confusion.

"Uhh, someone. Just forget about it, I'll say Wukong from now on." Replied Baboon cheerfully. "Let's talk about something else. Like that Gibbon person you talked about."

"Oh yeah, The Long Armed Gibbon." Said Wukong happily. "She's super smart...and infuriating sometimes. All she wants to do is study all day."

"Stop!" Macaque cut Wukong off.

"What? I didn't say anyt-"

"It seems the celestial realm got to Gibbon first." Said Macaque in a grim tone. "Both her and Ne Zha are injured, but the celestial army is there too."

Wukong froze in worry for his old friend before donning a determined expression.

"Lead the way, Macaque." Said Wukong before the six eared monkey nodded in affirmation.

Macaque used his six ears to track the location of the celestial army, steering Wukong in the direction where they needed to go while Baboon lagged behind due to his mech being much slower than Wukong's cloud.

The moment Wukong and Macaque made to the are, the stone monkey noticed Gibbon in a clearing injured and about to be attacked.

Wukong jumped off the cloud and landed between the celestials and Gibbon.

"You don't look so hot." Said Wukong cheerfully.

"Ugh, I refuse your help." Said Gibbon tiredly as she held her pained shoulder.

"Too late." Replied Wukong cheerfully as he took out a good part of the celestials in front of him.

"STOP!" Everyone heard a familiar voice.

It was an injured Ne Zha.

"We cannot defeat him right now. Retreat!" He said holding his side.

"Just like that? Man, you have a reputation." Muttered Gibbon in confusion.

Wukong just smirked as a reply before another Ne Zha appeared.

"That's not me!" Exclaimed the second Ne Zha

The first Ne Zha sighed before he dashed to his counterpart and punched him in the stomach with full power, sending him flying.

"Really should've stayed down that time." Said Ne Zha as his illusion disappeared to reveal the six eared Macaque.

"There are three of us?" Asked Gibbon in confusion.

"FOUR!" She heard someone yell before an armoured monkey mech dropped from the sky. Inside the mech was a red furred Baboon.

"Is that a mech? How- what-"

"We'll explain everything later. For now, wanna beat up some celestial butt?" Asked Wukong with a big grin.

Gibbon paused before she grinned the same way as Wukong.

That day, the celestial realm knew to fear The Four Celestial Primates.

xxXxx

Later, after defeating the celestials in the same location.

The four celestial primates sat down in one spot to talk.

"So, let me get this straight. You decided to make a team of super power monkeys and you want me to join for my safety?" Asked Gibbon raising a brow.

"And because being this whole team would be super cool." Added Wukong cheerfully.

Gibbon didn't need much convincing. She nearly got in a lot of trouble because she was alone. Being with Wukong and the others would mean they're all protecting each other.

"I'm in." Said Gibbon calmly.

"YEEEES! With this, The Four Celestial Primates is born!" Said Wukong happily. "We should celebrate this. Who wants some food?"

Wukong then proceeded to create food out of his hair, causing the rest of the Primates to be disgusted.

"Uhh, let me do this, Wukong." Said Macaque before proudly creating realistic illusions of food. "Eat up."

"That's not even real food! Those are illusions!" Commented Wukong grumpily.

"You eat illusions?" Asked Gibbon narrowing her eyes.

"Yeah, I don't think that's good for your health." Added Baboon calmly.

"Don't worry, it has all the nutrients...as long as the illusion is on, though." Explained Macaque with a smile.

"Just stop." Said Gibbon before grabbing some dirt and changing it's molecular and atomic structures into delicious food. "THIS is food."

"That's just dirt!" Exclaimed Wukong and Macaque in union.

"Dirt I transformed completely into edible and delicious food!" Replied Gibbon angrily.

As Gibbon, Macaque and Wukong argued whose food was better, Baboon who watching from the background decided to step in.

"Hey, anyone want food that is real and not made from hair or dirt?" He said calmly as he constructed the food from Legos made from scratch.

Gibbon noticed the Legos and remembered the fact that the red Baboon also had a mech. Was he like her? She thought. Was he from her old world?

She decided to ask later when she noticed Wukong and Macaque eating everything on their own.

"Hey! Leave some for me!" Yelled Gibbon angrily as she fought Wukong and Macaque for Baboon's food.

The Four Celestial Primates partied together till dawn.

xxXxx

Lol, I just noticed that each primate now fits into a different Hogwarts house.

Wukong: Gryffindor

Macaque: Slytherin

Baboon: Hufflepuff

Gibbon: Ravenclaw

Just something I noticed I did accidentally.

Tell me how I did. Leave a review.

Toodles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.5K 79
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ "ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀꜰᴀʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ... ʟɪᴠᴇ." └◌───❀*̥˚───◌─...
43.6K 1.3K 8
ʟᴍᴋ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ✦ーーーーーーーー✦ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴏɴᴋɪᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ᴏʀ ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ✦ーーーーーーーー✦ ᴀʀᴛ (ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ) ʙʏ: hitoyuki_00 ✦ーーーーーーーー✦ ʏ/ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜ...
11.1K 388 10
Prequel to Macaque's Successor. When Y/n was born from Macaque's stone, he knew he couldn't take care of her, and would have to give her up, but that...
20.3K 498 28
y/n lives with two demons and has a bland life full of scheming and trickery, one day their brothers chose the wrong victim. gender neutral pronouns...