Color Crew Smut (Now On Wattp...

由 GhostWithAScythe

Rejoice, for I have graced you with an AO3 cross-post! 更多

Hello!
Table of Contents
it's alright, i know what you want
crying out (for more)
fill my mind and move my body [1/2]
falling back into you [2/2]
though this is all for you
they stagger home single file
feel your eyes (in the back of my head)
the vision of you and of me [1/3]
temporary bliss [2/3]
'til i'm numb, 'til i am blissful [3.1/3]
'til the blur of both is my limbo [3.2/3]
i don't need no one but you right now
don't know if i'm gonna make it out alive
vivid [1/6]
got no shame [2/6]
let you put your hands on me [3/6]
those eyes (focusing on me) [4/6]
i want you, baby [5/6]
you can't fight it, you can't breathe [6/6]
give you all i've got
as the night dissolves into this final frame
slow to anger
if you wanna go to heaven [1/5]
break and take and tear me down [2/5]
limit (and we'll cross the line again) [3/5]
and i shouldn't cry (but i love it) [4/5]
let's make this public, let's take it outside
sweet dream (a hell of a night) [5/5]
nothing else (when i'm with you)
kiss me like you need me
feel it in my skin
and i have never felt the difference
your touch, my comfort
too long 'til i drown in your hands
let this night invade my lungs
lemme be your pet
can't get enough (can't take anymore)
i see love in every space
breakfast
on the outside always looking in
can't beat the view
won't you catch me

i'm all yours and you're all mine

451 8 7
由 GhostWithAScythe

Dev actually wore the minecraft skin that inspired this fic at some point. I blame him for this, actually

Title from Hit My Spot by ur pretty.

Pairing: Boosfer/Dev

Tags: fingerpaint (yes I'm serious), body worship (?), possessiveness, marking, hickeys, come marking, blindfolds, blow jobs, working title: Red White and Royal Blue

Words: 3,477

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

The atmosphere inside the bedroom was quiet, relaxed. Boosfer barely acknowledged his presence when Dev entered the room and let his eyes sweep over Boosfer's naked form, lounging on the mattress, his skin pale against the dark blue towels beneath him.

Dev set the flat, wooden bowl, the bottles of paint and water, and additional towels on the nightstand. Boosfer turned his head in his direction at the clink of glass.

"Which ones did you make?"

Dev sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm not telling you."

They had supplies to make all shades of dye, and they had tested and played around with a couple different colors.

For this, Dev had made blue paint. Nothing else. It was his color and he would soak Boosfer with it.

"It's just blue, isn't it?" Boosfer asked, grinning.

Dev ignored the question. Boosfer knew him way too well.

He reached over to brush some hair out of Boosfer's face and traced the edge of the blindfold, soft, black fabric. Under his fingertips, Boosfer's brow furrowed.

"Can we start?"

Dev smiled. "Yeah."

He had had Boosfer wait here - blindfolded, naked - for almost fifteen minutes while he prepared the paint and then stalled for a bit, just to make him squirm. He'd waited long enough.

He dropped his hand, took away the single point of contact between them. Boosfer hesitated, tapped the fingers of one hand on the back of the other where they were folded over his stomach. Then he exhaled, slowly, deliberately, and let his arms fall to the side. Open, exposed, all for Dev.

Something warm curled in Dev's chest and he could feel his cock start to take interest.

He opened the bottle of paint, swirled it around to make sure it was the right consistency, not too watery, not too viscous. And also because it looked entrancing: Swirls of rich, bright blue, the color of the cornflower that made up the dye.

He poured it into the bowl where it would be easier to dip his fingers or hands in. He put the half-empty bottle safely away before he turned to Boosfer.

"Ready?"

Something in the air had changed, like it was charged. Boosfer's fingers curled into the towel. "Yes."

Dev dipped his right pointer finger into the paint. He'd start slow, small, figure out how either of them felt about it. He scooted closer to Boosfer, drew up a knee so his bare thigh pressed against Boosfer's side, and leaned over him. Boosfer's hand settled on his thigh, warm and heavy.

Dev saw the moment Boosfer's chest stopped moving as he held his breath and so he waited, waited, let him hang in suspense until he exhaled. Then he touched the tip of his finger to Boosfer's shoulder, where the clavicle met the shoulder bone.

Boosfer flinched under his touch. Goosebumps rapidly spread over his skin as Dev drew the line of his collarbone in blue, down to the top of his sternum, where he lifted off again. Boosfer gasped.

"What the fuck," he said flatly, but Dev could hear the genuine surprise and tentative arousal in his voice. He sympathized - the streak of bright blue on Boosfer's skin and his beautiful reaction had left Dev breathless.

"You like it?" Dev asked. He dipped a couple of fingers into the paint, rubbed it over his palm. "'Cause I do."

Boosfer took a deep breath. "Yeah."

Dev smiled. He leaned over Boosfer again, closer, put his weight on his forearm by Boosfer's head. Dev watched Boosfer's lips part and his face tilted up towards him, welcoming him, and kissed him, featherlight.

Boosfer strained into the contact, chasing Dev's mouth with a desperate noise in the back of his throat. Dev put his hand on his cheek, paint smearing in cool, blue fingerprints on Boosfer's face, and Boosfer moaned.

It went straight to Dev's cock and he dove back down to kiss him senseless. Boosfer's hands searched for purchase, skimming over Dev's face and neck and shoulders, drawing lines of their own - invisible ones, but Dev felt them burn on his skin nonetheless.

Eventually, when Boosfer's lips were a satisfyingly kissed-red color and the handprint on his cheek was starting to dry, Dev pulled back. Boosfer's arms tightened around his neck immediately, stubborn until Dev grabbed his wrists and pressed them into the mattress above Boosfer's head. The message was clear and Boosfer stretched languidly as he settled into the new position.

Dev sat up and took him in, cock starting to perk up between his legs, chest heaving, a blush peeking out from under the blindfold. The shape of fingers curling around his jaw and wrists and still endless pale skin to paint and mark and claim.

Dev ran his clean hand over the plane of Boosfer's stomach. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He bent down to put a quick kiss there, just above the navel. Boosfer's skin quivered under the gentle touch. "All mine," Dev mumbled.

"All yours," Boosfer answered and liquid fire settled under Dev's skin.

With a new urgency, he drenched both his thumbs in paint. He set them to the base of Boosfer's sternum and ran them up, drawing symmetric lines that swerved apart to curve along the underside of his chest, and then set his palms over Boosfer's pecs and traced the top line too.

Boosfer arched his back to push his chest up, mouth open in a muted gasp. Dev surged down to drag his tongue over a nipple. Boosfer moaned and Dev doubled down, licking and sucking at one nipple while he rubbed a thumb over the other. When he pulled back, one of Boosfer's nipples was flushed red and spit-slick and the other smudged with blue.

"Oh shit," Boosfer sighed, sounding endlessly pleased.

Dev smiled and sat back, gaze idly tracing the lines and spots of paint on Boosfer's body, mapping out his next moves like an artist planning each stroke of the brush. He hadn't come here with much of a plan, unsure what to expect, but slowly an idea took shape.

Boosfer turned towards him, restless. "What?"

"I'm just looking at you."

"Can you look later and touch me instead?"

Dev straddled him, quick and without warning, and Boosfer jolted. His arms lifted off the mattress briefly before he remembered he had to keep them up there, and he relaxed under Dev.

He was so eager to please, so good for him. Dev wanted to tie him down, pin him in place, keep him here to look at whenever he wanted to.

"I'd let you," Boosfer said and Dev realized he must have voiced some of that. "I'd let you do anything to me. I'm yours, Dev."

Dev drew in a sharp breath. The words pooled in his chest, warm and pleasant, and dripped into the pit of his stomach. He was hard, his cock heavy between his legs. Only a couple inches further up and he could slide it against Boosfer's, get them both off with the feel of each other's arousal. He didn't.

He focused up, instead. He picked up the bottle of paint from the nightstand, blocked the opening with his thumb and then tipped it. Carefully, very carefully, he shifted his thumb. A drop of paint fell and landed on Boosfer's stomach, a perfect circle, flesh and skin twitching at the cold, wet sensation. Dev dropped another a few inches over, and then again, putting a carefully measured constellation of stars on Boosfer's skin.

When he set the bottle aside again, Boosfer's breathing had picked up and Dev could feel the tension running through him. When he stroked over Boosfer's sides, he jumped. Dev bent down to kiss him.

"Relax," he said, kissed him again and again, until Boosfer sighed against his lips. "I got you."

Satisfied, Dev sat up again. He liked the spots of blue all over Boosfer's stomach, liked them almost enough to keep them. Instead, he swiped two fingers through one of the dots, drew a line down to connect it with another, and then curved up to pick up a third drop on the way. He re-traced the shape a couple times to make sure the paint was even and equally intense everywhere. When he was done, he had written a D on Boosfer's stomach in bright blue.

Dev smiled, felt possessiveness curl into a tight ball in his chest, and went to work on the next letter. Boosfer picked up on it halfway through the E.

"Are you writing your name?"

Dev hummed in agreement. "Yes." He finished the last stroke of the E and moved on, the sharp angle of a V appearing on Boosfer's skin under his touch. "It looks good on you."

"You look good on me too," Boosfer quipped.

"You can't even see me."

Boosfer snorted. His stomach jumped under Dev's fingertips. "It's a sight I'm very used to."

Dev drew the last line. "And I could get used to this."

His eyes were glued to Boosfer, the lines and angles of his body as he squirmed below him, relaxed bit by bit, and settled back down comfortably.

His hands were still kept obediently above his head, the paint on his wrists dried into a darker shade of blue. If he looked at it from the corner of his eye, Dev could almost pretend it was a rope looped around his arms or a ring of bruises from being held down while Dev fucked him into the mattress.

Further down, his unevenly marked chest caught Dev's attention. His nipple had taken on a nice red color that would turn into a blue-purple by tomorrow, and it fit quite nicely with the paint. Dev would have to put some more bruises on him, then.

He also liked the way his name looked, tucked under Boosfer's rib cage, an unmistakable claim. He pressed a kiss in between the lines of the E, a second one below it, and then swerved to the side, leaving a line of pecks over his lower stomach.

Boosfer moaned quietly, subtly raising his hips into Dev's touch. Dev's teeth grazed his hipbone and nipped at the softness of his waist. He could put a mark there, or he could pick up his dye again. The decision wasn't hard.

He grabbed the bowl, careful not to spill it - although the idea of pouring it over Boosfer, soaking him in blue, was appealing, it would ruin his carefully drawn lines. He slipped from Boosfer's thighs between his legs. Boosfer let them fall open around him without hesitation and when Dev grabbed his right leg, nudged it on his shoulder, leaving him exposed and bare, he threw his head back into the sheets and moaned.

Dev pressed a kiss to the inside of his knee, watched Boosfer flush pale red, the color stark against the black fabric of the blindfold and matching his cock, desperately hard and untouched.

"Beautiful," Dev murmured, "Pretty boy."

Boosfer shuddered, gasped. His legs tensed around Dev, trying to get him closer.

Dev dipped his fingers into the bowl and ran his hand down the outside Boosfer's thigh, leaving broad streaks of paint that faded out towards his hip. Another dab in the bowl, hastily enough he dripped on the towel, before he got a firm grip on Boosfer's thigh, turned his head and bit him, quick and sharp.

Boosfer's leg spasmed. The wet paint was messing up Dev's grip but he held him still, latched onto the skin again and sucked a mark into it. Boosfer cursed and moaned, writhing under him, and Dev gave in to the feverish urge to bite down until he tasted blood. Boosfer's hips jerked clean off the mattress, his whole body jolting with the force of the moan ripped from his throat.

Dev licked the drop or two of blood he'd drawn away. Boosfer's voice trembled when he said, "Fuck, Dev."

Dev glanced at him. Boosfer had one hand buried in his own hair, for support or to pull on it, Dev didn't know, but he hadn't touched the blindfold. His dick was leaking, and Dev wondered how long it would take for him to get seriously impatient.

He peeled his hand off Boosfer's thigh, leaving behind a messy handprint that, on another day, might have been visible even without paint. It might still bruise. The bite mark would definitely, nice and dark and lasting long enough for Dev to redo it before it faded in a couple of days.

He took a moment to put the bowl away, swiping his left hand through it last second, and settled back into position. There, he put himself to work, littering bites and kisses and little marks down the inside of Boosfer's thigh, teeth worrying soft skin until it reddened and Boosfer whined, licking over it soothingly to get a gentle sigh in return.

He let his left hand wander, up and down Boosfer's leg as far as he could reach, leaving a mess of blue lines that followed only the pattern of Dev's whims and Boosfer's noises.

Slowly, he worked his way down, Boosfer's leg sliding over his back and his heel digging in every time Dev hit a particularly sensitive spot. He ended up at the seam of thigh and pelvis and only had to turn his head to nuzzle into the base of Boosfer's dick.

"Yes," Boosfer hissed, "Please?"

Dev hummed. He mouthed at the root of his cock, down to his balls, teasing with tongue and lips. A firm grip on Boosfer's hips kept him where Dev wanted him, even as he started to squirm and buck into the touch. Dev licked a line up his dick, lapped up a drop of precome, and then pulled back. Boosfer's leg slid off his shoulder as he sat up.

Boosfer was beautiful. Streaks and patches of blue stained his entire body, from the careful lines on his torso over the mess of paint on his thighs to random flecks and accidental fingerprints all over him. The deep flush down his face and neck, the bruises around his nipple and on the inside of his thigh, and the angry red color of his cock contrasted wonderfully with it.

He was breathing hard, obviously impatient and getting worse the longer Dev just stared at him, committing all of him to memory. But he still had his hands above his head, curled into the towel, and the blindfold on.

It was endlessly pleasing to see him like this, satisfaction deeper than just the physical feeling of an orgasm - which, Dev was so hard, but that could wait - and Boosfer had earned his satisfaction too.

Dev leaned over to get a handful of paint, spreading it on his palms, and bent down to kiss the tip of Boosfer's dick, lingering to press his tongue into the slit.

"You can touch me," he allowed.

Boosfer's hands were on him in an instant, nails raking over his skin and fingers running through his hair. He didn't push but Dev didn't keep him waiting any longer.

He grabbed Boosfer's hips, paint smearing between his fingers, and wrapped his lips around his cock. Boosfer jerked, helpless in Dev's grip, and moaned. Dev let experience and the rising pitch of Boosfer's moans guide him, worked him up with tongue and lips on his cock and fingertips pressing into hickeys until he came apart with Dev's name on his lips.

Boosfer went limp on the mattress. Dev sat up. Boosfer's blush had worsened, sweat was sticking his hair to his forehead and had smudged some of the paint. He looked like a mess, and pride burned hot in Dev's chest.

Boosfer's hands had fallen away but when Dev leaned over him to kiss him, they grabbed weakly at his shoulders.

"Fuck," he gasped, "That was good."

"I'm glad."

Dev shifted his weight to his left arm and fisted his hand into Boosfer's hair, staining it blue in uneven streaks. The paint would wash out eventually but for the next couple showers, Boosfer would be reminded of this night.

"But I'm not done with you yet."

He reached for his cock, pressed their mouths together again to stifle a moan. He had touched Boosfer plenty but neglected himself, not that it mattered - every noise, every reaction, every patch of color on Boosfer's skin had pushed him higher and higher.

He started stroking his cock, quick and desperate, panting against Boosfer's mouth. Boosfer picked up on the sounds and the rhythm of his body immediately.

"Oh, fuck." He grabbed Dev's face, kissed him. "Come on me, mark me, please."

His lips brushed over Dev's mouth and nose and cheekbone, pressed a kiss to his forehead as Dev tensed up, every muscle in his body drawing tight as he got close.

"Make me yours," Boosfer said and Dev came hard. He lost track of everything, the only thing grounding him Boosfer's lips on his as he kissed him through his orgasm until he stopped shaking and loosened his hold on his spent dick and Boosfer's hair.

Dev rolled off of him before he collapsed and they spent a while just breathing, recovering, and - in Dev's case - once more cataloging every single claim he'd left on Boosfer. The come splattered across his stomach, over Dev's name and up his chest, really tied the whole look together.

He fished for Boosfer's hand, pressed a kiss to the dried paint on his wrist. "Thanks."

"Shut up," Boosfer laughed. "That was the hottest thing we've ever done."

Dev grinned. "Yeah. Wanna see?"

"Yes."

Dev helped him to his feet and guided him in front of the mirror, pressing against him from behind. He wriggled a finger beneath the blindfold. "I love you," he said and pulled it off.

Boosfer blinked, squinting into the sudden bright light, and then his eyes widened. Dev watched him look at himself in the mirror. Boosfer's hand came up to his stomach, Dev's name on his skin, tracing the letters without quite daring to touch. He looked entranced.

"Of course it's all blue," he muttered, almost absentmindedly.

He swiped a finger through the half-dried come and paint over his ribs, spreading the mess around. Dev took a deep, shaky breath and reached around to grab his hand and guide it further down instead, between his legs. A gentle nudge, and Boosfer spread his thighs. Dev heard his breath catch.

"Oh."

The array of hickeys and bites down the inside of his thigh had started to bruise a bright, angry red. The skin looked tender and Boosfer inhaled sharply through his teeth when he brushed his hand over it.

Dev set his hands on Boosfer's hips, where the mess of paint was still recognizable as fingerprints.

"You should take a potion or something," he offered. He couldn't deny that seeing Boosfer marked up like this was incredibly hot but he still felt vaguely guilty for it.

"No." Boosfer's answer was immediate and vehement. He turned his head to kiss Dev's cheek. "I love it."

Dev's hold on him tightened. Boosfer groaned, low in his throat, and maybe Dev had left bruises here too, invisible under the paint.

They stood together like this for a bit longer, Dev looking his fill and Boosfer discovering all the little specks of blue on his body, before Dev sighed and made eye contact with Boosfer through the mirror.

"As much as I'd like to keep you like this, we need a shower."

Boosfer leaned back into him. "You wanna take a picture?"

Knowing Boosfer, that was a genuine offer. Dev mulled it over but shook his head. "No. I don't want anyone else to see you like this."

"You don't have to show anyone."

Of course not, but the possibility was there, and Dev felt like he needed to be the only one that got this view of Boosfer. Like he was Dev's.

"Still."

Boosfer accepted it with a shrug.

They took a long, hot shower. Boosfer let Dev wash him even if he complained that he could do it himself at every turn. Dev worked soap and water and a soft cloth over his body and through his hair until the water stopped turning blue. He made sure to be extra gentle around the bruises on Boosfer's thigh, nipple and, as it turned out, hips. By the end of it, Boosfer was leaning against him, relaxed and half-asleep, and Dev wanted to wrap him up in his arms and never let him go.

He settled for falling into bed together, drew Boosfer close to his chest under the covers, buried his nose in Boosfer's hair that smelled of Dev's shampoo.

Boosfer hummed in content, tucking himself into the curve of Dev's body. "I'm yours," he mumbled, barely awake.

Dev held him closer and closed his eyes. "You're mine."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

763K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3K 105 16
A series of one shots about some of the various haikyuu ships there are. Might be alternate universe, might be not. Also it varies in length, dependi...
33.7K 969 26
𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆. 𝗛𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲...
5.6K 151 9
When the biggest dance of the Day of Hearts Festival is at hand, both young men are swept up in the romance of the evening, and all else seems to fa...