2023 challenge event

De Rockythebestpup

Today is the day that Ralston's story characters Howie Roger Jones and Bob Cooper is going to give all of the... Mais

Before we start
Wooden board challenge
Hide And Seek challenge
Nicely Answer and Question challenge
Battle Ball challenge
Hot Dogs Eating Challenge
Red Light Green Light challenge
Quick word from Ralston
Don't Get Caught challenge
Honeycomb Candy challenge
Cooking Competition
Secret Reveal

Spicy Chicken challenge

16 2 4
De Rockythebestpup

Inside Ralston's house ...

Austin Modern : THE NEXT CHALLENGE IS SPICY CHICKEN CHALLENGE !

Eric Jordan : Whoever can eat the less 100% spicy chicken , one contestant will go through an extreme punishment .

Bob Cooper : If you eat the most , you're safe .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Now bring in the chicken .

Marshall and Crab Dragoon started walking towards the table with a plate of spicy chicken until they bump each other dropping the chicken on the floor .

Crab Dragoon : Get the hell out of my way !

Marshall : You get the hell out of my way !

Marshall and Crab Dragoon started wrestling mean fighting while everyone started running away . Crab Dragoon grab Marshall by the uniform collar and slam him to the ground breaking the table with other food .

Marshall : Ouch ... I think I landed on Shawn's weiner ...

Ralston Rocky Brezt ( give him some food ) : Hey Marshall , do you want some gas station food to gain your energy ?

Marshall : I think I need hospital food ...

After we clean up the mess , the contestants are getting ready for the challenge ...

Austin Modern : ALRIGHT CONTESTANTS , YOU ALL HAVE 2 MINUTES UNTIL THE CHALLENGE IS OVER !

Eric Jordan : The challenge start ... Now .

Austin Modern turn on the timer and the contestants started eating the spicy chicken . Some of the contestants really can't hold the spicy favorite .

Joshie : Oh my god , that's spicy .

Kyle Larson : You think ? It wasn't spicy chicken favorite , I think it was ... Pickle favorite .

Joshie : ???

Al : I don't know how long can I survive ... I'm started to get sweaty ...

Rocky : I think I finish the first chicken .

Chase : What !?

Rocky place the bone on the table and coutinue eating the chicken . Marshall have gain his strength after the wrestling with Crab Dragoon . He walk towards to the contestants and look at them .

Marshall : Keep eating if you don't want to go through an extreme punishment .

Moby : Oh heck no .

Champ : I finish two pieces of chicken . I had three chicken now .

Hank Terron : Oh no ... You know what ... I'm going need to eat those chicken in 30 percent speed .

Hank Terron grab two pieces of chicken and started chewing it very fast .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Woah , that was fast !

Austin Modern : 1 minute left .

Marshall : C'mon ! FASTER ! FASTER ! FASTER ! FASTER !

Austin Modern : DON'T BECOME A SNAIL !

Skye : I'm eating as fast as I can .

Zuma : I can't hold the heat anymore but I need to survive this challenge .

The contestants coutinue eating the spicy chicken while Marshall , Bob Cooper and Ralston are watching them .

Bob Cooper : Come on guys , hurry up !

Austin Modern : 30 second left !

Ralston Rocky Brezt : YOU GUYS HEAR THAT ?

Kyle Larson : What ?

Ralston Rocky Brezt : 30 SECOND LEFT !

Hank Terron : Oh s*** ! I'm not going through an extreme punishment .

Carmen Jones : Me either .

Claw : Yeah .

The contestants started eating the spicy chicken very fast . Austin started coutinue because they have 10 seconds left .

Austin Modern : 10 ... 9 ... 8 ...

Zuma : * eat the chicken * No !

Austin Modern : 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... TIME'S UP !

Marshall : Stop eating !

Joshie : Challenge is finally over . By the way , can I have some napkin ?

Crab Dragoon : Napkin ?

Joshie : Yeah .

Crab Dragoon : Sure . I'll tell someone to bring it to you .

At the park , a random person is jogging at the playground . Until Jax kick the person to the ground and started ripping off the shirt .

Random person : What the **** !? Are you a ***** ?

Jax : Are you calling me a ***** ? Shut the **** up !

Jax punch the person unconscious and run away . After 3 minutes , he arrives at Ralston's house . He enter the house and give Joshie the “ napkin ” .

Joshie : Umm ... Thanks ...

After cleaning up , it's time for the ref telling them the results ...

Austin Modern : Kyle Larson , you had ... 20 pieces of chicken .

Claw : What ? How's that possible ?

Kyle Larson : Because this chicken isn't spicy .

Austin Modern : Rocky had 11 pieces of chicken the same total as Chase , Zuma and champ .

Champ : I'm safe .

Bob Cooper : All of you had 10 pieces of chicken .

Marshall : Except for Arrby , who had 4 pieces of chicken .

Howie Roger Jones : Woah , why so low ?

Eric Jordan : Okay Arrby , since you've lost the challenge . You punishment is ...

Marshall : Eating the world spiciest chip .

The dalmatian place the chip cover with red skull in front of Arrby . Arrby open the wrapper and started eating it .

Marshall : Eat THE ENTIRE CHIP !

Marshall push the chip inside Arrby's mouth making him swallow it . Arrby started to get sweaty after eating the world spiciest chip .

Moby : Are you okay ?

Arrby : I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ... I NEED WATER !

Arrby take off his pirate bandana , uniform and collar . He started running to the pool and jump inside to get some fresh water .

Arrby : I got the fire out ...

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Although you're eliminate . Get dry and wait until the challenge is over .

12 contestants left ...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 40 12
HEello this will be my first every story, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I like writing it, the following that does not contain Dirty language...
1.3K 32 13
Inspired by PepporoniPizza's Murder at the Mansion and The Call of The Hound This is an interactive story, which means YOU CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS!! The...
5.5K 115 17
When the paw patrol meets someone who knows a unique to search for it, and Everest wants to do whatever it takes to find it? What will marshall do to...
46.5K 965 21
[Part Two] ✍️ Rewriting ✍️ [Disclaimer: I do NOT own PAW Patrol or any of its characters. Enjoy!] #1 - pawpatrol 1/24/2024 ❤️ #1 - skyexchase 2/14/20...